VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2018 #1
Stronza

Default Chris Newsom rape & murder - update - April 4/18

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...ngs/485150002/

Authorities have long said they believe Boyd participated in the killings but lacked enough evidence to charge him.

Christopher Newsom's parents, Hugh and Mary Newsom, have for the past several years pushed for prosecution of Boyd, whom they believe raped and killed their son.

"I think Chris deserves this justice," Mary Newsom said Wednesday. "We've been working on this for 12 years. We've been meeting with (prosecutors). It's taken a lot of time to get them to do this."

Old April 11th, 2018 #2
Susan

Thanks for the update Stronza. Real justice for Channon and Christopher will never come through the court system. Of course, it's great that the last nigger involved in this horrific, unspeakable crime hopefully will now be found guilty for what he did and sentenced to death.

The real justice for this and all other crimes against Whites will come at another time in other ways.

Count on it.

Old April 11th, 2018 #3
Susan

Did Gary Christian get divorced from his then wife, Deena Christian? The woman identified as Gary's wife in the video is not Deena. The woman identified in the current video is named Lori. Was the marriage of Channon's parents another victim of this horrific crime?

I can't even imagine the kind of rage Gary has been living with since this happened.

This happens more than we know. Niggers wreak more damage on White families than anyone knows or can calculate.

The White female who was kidnapped from the restaurant, Baby Doe's, in Birmingham years ago, by a carload of niggers and driven around while gang raped for six hours ( and actually put out alive), was eventually divorced from her then husband.

There aren't a lot of men, I imagine, who could both live with that horror being done to their wives and comfort their distraught wives as well.

Thread