Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2022 #8501
Serbian

UKROPS KEEP WINNING TWITTER WAR - BUT MASSES OF THEIR CORPSES CONTINUE PILING UP EACH DAY (18+)

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NOBFFJUyfk69/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 28th, 2022 #8502
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Today, Donbass, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions turned their backs on Kiev, and the process will go further if the Kiev authorities do not realize the mistakes and strategic miscalculations (c) Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN Security Council Nebenzya

A transparent hint that the war in Ukraine is not limited to referendums in the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions.

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡The counting of votes in the Donetsk People's Republic has ended. 99.23% voted for joining Russia.

Thus, the final numbers of the referendum look like this:

Donetsk People's Republic - 99.23%
Lugansk People's Republic - 98.42%
Zaporozhye region - 93.11%
Kherson region - 87.05%

These are the numbers that will go into the history books.

The people have made their choice.

Intel Slava Z
🇪🇺❗️The head of the European Commission after the emergency at Nord Stream threatened to respond to the deliberate violation of the European energy infrastructure, but did not specify to whom

Old September 28th, 2022 #8503
Serbian

Thumbs down Polak dogs at it again

Nuclear attack in Ukraine should spark ‘devastating’ Nato response, says Polish foreign minister

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...1a731fc5f73fde

Old September 28th, 2022 #8504
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old September 29th, 2022 #8505
Serbian

Exclamation

Kiev shelled refugee convoy fleeing to Russia. 30 dead, including children

Old September 29th, 2022 #8506
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Kiev shelled refugee convoy fleeing to Russia. 30 dead, including children
Honestly, I don't know what keeps Putin from dropping a nuke on Kiev. Then there are all the Azov scum he agreed to release. I only hope when DPR and LPR are officially part of the RF and Russia's mobilization is complete, the special military operation will also be designated as an anti-terrorist operation and respond accordingly.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 30th, 2022 #8507
Serbian

Children among dead after Ukraine shells refugee convoy – LPR

Over 30 people were killed in an attack near Kharkov, the Lugansk People’s Republic’s envoy to Moscow claims

The Ukrainian army has attacked a refugee convoy in the eastern region of Kharkov, killing over 30 people, according to the Lugansk People’s Republic’s envoy to Russia.

Rodion Miroshnik wrote on his Telegram channel that those killed in the artillery bombardment included children. He added that emergency services are unable to access the bodies, as shelling from Kiev’s forces continues. The republic’s health ministry stated that seven other people were injured, including two children who lost their parents in the shelling.

Miroshnik claimed the Ukrainian army knew exactly who they were shooting at, as they had allegedly used drones to track down the refugee vehicle convoy and were “intentionally aiming at civilians.” Kiev has yet to respond to the allegations.

Speaking to the Russia 24 TV channel, the LPR envoy noted that the number of civilians trying to get out of Kharkov Region has significantly increased in recent days, as fighting in the area has intensified in the wake of Kiev’s forces reclaiming most of the region. Miroshnik said most of the fleeing residents are trying to cross into Russia’s Belgorod region or the LPR, especially from the cities of Kupyansk and Balakleya.

https://www.rt.com/russia/563717-ukr...efugee-convoy/

Old September 30th, 2022 #8508
Serbian

Ex-Polish FM deletes tweet implying US sabotage of gas pipeline

While he deleted a congratulatory message to Washington, Radoslaw Sikorski said he was glad Nord Stream was “paralyzed”

https://www.rt.com/news/563752-sikor...et-nordstream/

Old September 30th, 2022 #8509
Serbian

Exclamation it just goes on and on, every day

Zaporizhzhia, Ukrops hit a civilian humanitarian convoy heading towards Russian liberated territory. 23 people were killed, and dozens more wounded.

Old September 30th, 2022 #8510
Serbian

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
1h
This convoy was shelled while waiting in line to cross from Ukrainian-held territory into Russian-held territory, i.e. these were pro-Russian refugees, i.e. Russians

Old September 30th, 2022 #8511
Serbian

jewsign

🤡 The Armed Forces of Ukraine have just shelled a refugee column in Zaporozhye, and Bloomberg and the rest have already released articles that it was Russia who killed people.

Old September 30th, 2022 #8512
Serbian

Serbia may be punished over sanctions refusal – US state media

https://www.rt.com/news/563694-eu-se...ent-sanctions/

Old October 1st, 2022 #8514
alex revision

Shqiptar's scum
Shqiptars are Albanians from Kosovo . )

'' Hmmmm , the irony coming from a NATO annexed self proclaimed state of #Kosovo ? Where was the referendum on Kosovo and Metohija ? Of course NATO lapdogs bark the loudest . ''

Old October 1st, 2022 #8515
Serbian

jewsign

Zelensky Says the Ukraine Already “De Facto” Part of NATO, Signs Official Application Form

https://stormer-daily.rw/zelensky-sa...lication-form/

Old October 1st, 2022 #8516
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
People in the u.s. should do this, too.

"Washington, Geneva, Brussels...and Tel Aviv.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 1st, 2022 #8517
Serbian

Russian Ambassador to U.S. Makes Clear That ‘Limited’ Nuclear Conflict Means Global War

Sept. 29 (EIRNS)—Anatoly Antonov, Russia’s Ambassador to the United States, has issued a warning to Washington: stop threatening Russia with nuclear war.

Antonov cut to the chase in his article published by The National Interest on Sept. 28:

“I would like to warn American military planners about the fallacy of their assumptions that a limited nuclear conflict is possible. They apparently hope that the United States would be able to take cover behind the ocean if such a conflict happens in Europe with British and French nuclear weapons. I would stress that this is an extremely dangerous ‘experiment.’ It is safe to assume that any use of nuclear weapons could quickly lead to an escalation of a local or regional conflict into a global one.”

Yet he added: “I want to believe that, despite all the difficulties, we and the Americans have not yet approached a dangerous threshold of falling into the abyss of nuclear conflict. It is important to stop threatening us. Today, it is difficult to predict how far Washington is ready to go in exacerbating relations with Russia. Will the U.S. ruling circles be able to give up their plans aimed at wearing out our country with the prospect of its dismemberment?”

Antonov reviewed the collapse in relations between Moscow and Washington, arguing that it is the result of U.S. policy decisions made over the last three decades.

“Washington withdrew from the [INF, ABM, and Open Skies] treaties in order to gain security advantages, especially in confronting Russia. It is in a constant search for opportunities to achieve global military dominance,” Antonov writes. “Over previous decades, the NATO military machine has approached Russia’s borders in several ‘waves’—where a powerful striking fist was raised over my Motherland. How should we have reacted? We warned our colleagues that such steps were counterproductive, increased the risk of an arms race, and we could not ignore the aggravating threats along the perimeter of the Russian boundaries, especially our Western boundaries. I remember long-hour gatherings at NATO headquarters where I had to participate repeatedly in discussions on the harmfulness of global missile defense, the importance of respecting international commitments on strategic stability, and the danger of deploying shorter- and intermediate-range missiles in Europe. Russian exhortations turned out to be in vain.

“The last straw that broke the camel’s back,” he continued, “was NATO’s attempt to launch the military-technical exploitation of Ukraine and cultivate in Kiev a regime desiring to wage a bloody war against Russia.”

Antonov noted that today, Russia is accused of all sins. “In fact, Washington is pushing the situation towards a direct confrontation of the major nuclear powers fraught with unpredictable consequences,” he said. “U.S. officials continue to escalate the situation, intimidating the American and international public with sham Russian ‘nuclear threats.’ Such rhetoric twists the statements of the Russian leadership.”

“We are not threatening anyone,” he went on. “But we confirm that, as President Vladimir Putin said on September 21, Russia is ready to defend its sovereignty, territorial integrity, and our people with all weapon systems we have. What is so aggressive about this statement? What is unacceptable? Would the United States not do the same if faced with an existential threat?”

Old October 1st, 2022 #8518
Serbian

Old October 1st, 2022 #8519
Serbian

Old October 2nd, 2022 #8520
Serbian

Tags

Thread