VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry A Time To Kill 1996 movie - Anti-Aryan propaganda at its finest

I've just watched that movie . .

Hymiewood at it again . .

The story . .

A little black female is raped by two Euro-Americans in the American South ( Mississippi ) . . Her father later takes revenge by shooting the two while on their way to court . .Now he ends up in jail. . The movie proceeds with this man's struggle to maybe be sentenced free . .The Ku Klux Klan is featured in the movie as taking the side against him while some black civil rights organisations take a stand for him. . . .With a lot of juridical cunning he is set free at the end. .

Is it just me or is this movie anti-Aryan ?

First of all , the movie supposedly presenting facts about Euro-Americans raping young black females ? I suppose it is the other way round . . . Blacks are the biggest rapists in the USA and young Caucasian females are their preferred target. . The movie once again portrays the blacks as victims of 'Southern racism' . .

Concerning the closing scene . . In the end a scene is shown with the Aryan lawyer visting his client after coming free . .In the end their children play together. .

?

Now , what to make of this ?

Not only turns the movie the facts about rape in the USA around , once again demonizes the KKK etc . .

Especially the end scene aims directly at multiculturalism . .

Portraying these two races of kids playing together as 'idyllic' ?

Subliminal propaganda. .

You know what comes out of kids of different races playing together. .

So , all in all , anti-Aryan propaganda . .

But what else would one expect from Hymiewood?

Old July 15th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

I've hated Matthew McConaughey ever since he was in that awful U-571 movie. You know, the one that showed German sailors machine-gunning survivors in lifeboats? Which happened exactly one time during WW2. I was really hoping Jurgen Prochnow and U-96 would have shown up and blew the Amerikwans and their stolen U-boat out of the water.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 15th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I've hated Matthew McConaughey ever since he was in that awful U-571 movie. You know, the one that showed German sailors machine-gunning survivors in lifeboats? Which happened exactly one time during WW2. I was really hoping Jurgen Prochnow and U-96 would have shown up and blew the Amerikwans and their stolen U-boat out of the water.

U-571 (5/11) Movie CLIP - Infiltrating the German Sub (2000) HD
Hollywood is very keen on anti-German propaganda. . I wonder why . .

It would appear Matthew McConaughey delights in starring in movies with 'antifa' propaganda . .

Old December 7th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Default A time to chill

. . I have often wondered , what would be if the roles were reversed.

You know . In the beginning two 'redneck'-type characters are shown cruising through a black neighborhood in the American south and slurring the inhabitants.

Then they abuse the black female . .

Now . . if a movie portrayed two young black 'homies' cruising through a Euro-American neighborhood , calling them 'punk-ass crackers' , shouting at them , vandalizing and in the end even abusing an underage Euro-American girl . . .

That would actually make sense . Sad as that may sound . . much more sense than this portrayal . .

But . . Hymiewood would never portray the blacks like that . .

Old December 9th, 2019 #5
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

U-571 (5/11) Movie CLIP - Infiltrating the German Sub (2000) HD

Ever notice how all ww2 movies are about fighting Germany? You almost never see any reference to japan except when they make a pearl harbor movie.

Old December 9th, 2019 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Ever notice how all ww2 movies are about fighting Germany? You almost never see any reference to japan except when they make a pearl harbor movie.
Kwans are most forgiving when the nips make cars that are often better than the shitwheels that come (or came) out of Detroit.

I'm pushing 70 years old and I recall lots of war movies from the 1950s that showed nips getting wasted.

And, since I grew up and became of age during the Nam era, I liked the movies that showed gooks getting wasted like "Hamburger Hill," "Platoon," etc. "Hamburger Hill" showed (in special effects) a gook getting his skull opened by a grenade with brains that were squishy.

The actual battle, upon which "Hamburger Hill" was based, took place when I was in Army ROTC in college in the spring of 1969. I could just about write a book about what I experienced in college just during the Nam years.

Thread