VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 27th, 2009 #21
leeluttrell

Cool Georgie my son.....

I am going to assume you are young.....the scary part would be that you actually graduated from a university.

It isn't the OLD Nonsense that is screwing us.....Its the NEW

It has nothing to do with OLD Tactics/Dreams.....

We are talking about individuality, independence, freedom and liberty....

These are very personal things one carries with them no matter where they go, who they are, or what they do...Its called DIGNITY!!!!!

Without these you are just an animal.......

I will spare you the MORAL argument because your generation has none....

Old October 27th, 2009 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
Agreed,it's worse! Take a look at the giant multicultural shit-house the Jew has turned your beautiful country into. That guy Rhodes at least has got off his backside and DONE something and it has HUGE potential. That is more than a rag tag bunch of guys on their keyboards will ever do.
He hasn't done shit except run his mouth about what he will do.

Quote:
If a measure of how jittery ZOG can be judged by the MSM attack on Rhodes by some gray haired asshole on a TV clip I saw, they are crapping themselves. The last thing they need are MILLIONS of ARMED WHITES in a single organization who have come out and declared they will not obey ZOG's commands listed below.
You're a naive little puppy, with no clue about America or the types here. Patriotard blowhards are a dime a dozen. You can find millions upon millions of cold-dead-fingers gun fans, but not one of them will actually defend himself if the feds did come for his weapon.

To take what the SPLC says it is worried about at face value is ridiculous.

Old October 27th, 2009 #23
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You can find millions upon millions of cold-dead-fingers gun fans, but not one of them will actually defend himself if the feds did come for his weapon.
Here's one who did. Will do it again if necessary.

Old October 27th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Here's one who did. Will do it again if necessary.
That's true. You have the courage of your paranoia, and I credit you for it. Of course, in the instance to which you refer, you were not being paranoid, altho you did not exactly act rationally either. But you did act defensibly, literally, legally and morally. So I give you some ungrudging respect for your willingness to take it to the limit. Cops have to be taught to respect citizens, and you went a good way in that regard.

Old October 27th, 2009 #25
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Constitution Vigilantes...

Does it get any jewier?

Old October 27th, 2009 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Again I repeat that the Oaf Queafers ignore the damage already done, which is perhaps best summed up by Joe Sobran's quip that the Constitution is no threat to our way of life. So, if these paper heroes are spoiling for a fight, well, they already have it. ZOG ignores the 10th amendment, which specifically delimits the fedgov to the express powers given it and explicitly reserves every other unlisted power to the states.

So we can look for these blowhards to whip out their vigilante sticks and restore the honor of the raped 10th amendment?

I won't wait up.

Old October 27th, 2009 #27
Heather Blue

Any ideas what we should do, Alex?

Old October 27th, 2009 #28
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
That's all I am on about. There is an element here which says, 'if you're not prepared to sacrifice your career, your family, your home, you're a loser and not one of us'.

That is plain dumb and won't get us anywhere, it weakens us and helps the enemy. You've got to fight fire with fire.

In another thread someone likened the OK to the SA. That's when the penny dropped. The SA was formed from a similar group of disaffected former German soldiers, who saw their country going down the gurgler. They sensed that their entire society was in grave danger so they banded together under the banner. In the end they numbered over 3 Million men.

I see the OK guys as their descendants nearly a century later. America is falling apart before their eyes. Countless millions of Mestizo immigrants and no end in sight. A dangerous cabal of criminal Zionist Jews now overtly in control of America's White House and a half Black man of dubious background and questionable eligibility as POTUS.

These guys have responded to a call to arms.........if it comes to that. I suspect deep down everyone knows, sooner or later it will. It has to, or White America is finished.

It's interesting the founder of this is a former DC Staffer for Ron Paul. If the OK really grows legs, there is potential for the movement to grow into an almighty force. Far bigger than anything ever seen and basically white. It will be interesting to see how the Zionist forces of darkness will try to sabotage it, because it's their worst nightmare.
Back when the Roman Empire (after the Republic was finished) was around, it was ALWAYS the army which decided who was to be emperor. And if the emperor didn't have the support of the legionnaires, then he didn't last very long. Or, sh!t didn't get done.

People scoff and guffaw at the idea of a military coup in this country. But ask them, what makes the US so special?

Isn't it the military? And isn't our military still vastly and overwhelmingly white?

And when was the last time this country had a leader with a military background rather than one with a political background? And don't all the real red-blooded Americans get a real hard on when people talk about General So and So and what he did over there?

Surely among all those legions of brilliant generals and colonels and lieutenants there are some fed-up white men organizing a rebellion against the DC-ZOG machine, right?

I mean, in the end, ZOG is really just (officially) 600 or so TRAITOROUS, TREASONOUS, ISREAL-FIRST politicians frittering about with their office staff.

600 or so = 435 congress critters + 100 senate critters + the supreme taco court + a few dozen white house residents + Bernanke and the boys

Why not a coup? America could really use a government restructuring. The Constitution provides all sorts of legal remedies to a government gone bad.

Old October 27th, 2009 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Any ideas what we should do, Alex?
I've written it out 100x in the stategy section.

Old October 27th, 2009 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Surely among all those legions of brilliant generals and colonels and lieutenants there are some fed-up white men organizing a rebellion against the DC-ZOG machine, right?
They sniff around for white men with the wrong tattoos. You think they're going to oversniff a mutiny?

Quote:
I mean, in the end, ZOG is really just (officially) 600 or so TRAITOROUS, TREASONOUS, ISREAL-FIRST politicians frittering about with their office staff.

600 or so = 435 congress critters + 100 senate critters + the supreme taco court + a few dozen white house residents + Bernanke and the boys
No, it's much more extensive than that. The army has been PCer than civilians for decades. The elite are politically vetted from day one. But more than this, you've got a gigantic military-industrial complex that makes the better part of a trillion dollars a year by carrying on the charade. Who has incentive to rock the boat? Not the defense contractors, the mercs or the oilmen. They play along with the jews and reap the financial benefits while jews enjoy both financial and political advantage.

Old October 27th, 2009 #31
steven clark

When I was in the army back in the 70's, we had race relations classes, which were little more than the 'self-criticism' groups the Chinese communists had. Also, there was every effort to show blacks and whites together and lovey-dovey, especially black and white children.

A few years later when I kept seeing ads of white girls and black boys together, I was reminded of what the army said. All the time on the radio (AFN) it was 'a child is black/a child is white/ a child can learn to read or write...' an early example of 'Obama...um-um-um.'

A Robert Kaplan wrote some essays in the ATLANTIC a couple of years ago, where he showed the military planning all kind of civil training and intervention all over the third world. The military, like the ROmans, seems to be the last refuge in America for authority, and it was hinted that the soldiers
saw themselves as keeping order, not the State department or UN.

And of course the military is emphasized as 'being more like the world in its racial make-up.'

As Kaplan put it, to the ruling classes, nationalism is a pathology.

Old October 27th, 2009 #32
CharlesEagan

I have wondered if it isn't actually bad karma with white people to stir up wars and strife with other races, like Jews, because let's face it, the Jews can hurt you all, very badly, not all whites are super-geniuses and little angels, many of them are weak and will suffer in struggles and strifes and economic problems, that could be caused by you creating enemies for other whites who don't want them.

You look around though and it's hard to know what to think or do, all you can really do in the end is good, even if it's good for other whites, nothing wrong with that, but to make enemies for other whites to fight is bad karma I think.

Old October 28th, 2009 #33
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesEagan View Post
I have wondered if it isn't actually bad karma with white people to stir up wars and strife with other races, like Jews, because let's face it, the Jews can hurt you all, very badly
Good grief! Odd logic. Okay, when was the last time white people stirred up a war all by themselves?

I'm struggling with that question, maybe the Falklands war: Britain V Argentina over those windswept Islands at the far end of the Earth. But even then I'd be amazed if the Jew wasn't in some way involved.

Old October 29th, 2009 #34
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
They sniff around for white men with the wrong tattoos. You think they're going to oversniff a mutiny?

No, it's much more extensive than that. The army has been PCer than civilians for decades. The elite are politically vetted from day one. But more than this, you've got a gigantic military-industrial complex that makes the better part of a trillion dollars a year by carrying on the charade. Who has incentive to rock the boat? Not the defense contractors, the mercs or the oilmen. They play along with the jews and reap the financial benefits while jews enjoy both financial and political advantage.
I do tend to speak simplistically, hypothetically, and naively. It's a fault of someone unwilling to write extensively on any subject because there isn't any money in it. Nobody ever made a buck speaking plainly.

The ZOG was well entrenched long before I was born.

I live in Texas, but my family has a place at the beach in Florida. A drive to it really drives home my insignificance in this thing we call the US of A. I feel almost subatomic on a road trip.

But I'm tired of being negative during my very brief existence on this planet. So I'm trying to be positive instead, even though the most cynical white man alive probably isn't even halfway to the awful truth.

I can't believe my fellow man is so willfully ignorant.

Thanks, Jews!

Old October 29th, 2009 #35
steven clark

Quote:

When Obama signed the hate crimes bill, military officers were with gays and applauded. So much for a coup or being on 'our side.' 'You don't salute the man, you salute the uniform.'

Old November 25th, 2009 #36
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluttrell View Post
I guess you guys haven't heard the latest.....

The muds believe that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are racist documents written by a bunch of old racist white men.

That these old racist white men were ignorant and sexist.

That the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are old and irrelevant.

I am very interested in what kind of government foundation you plan on having in this all white suburb you refer to.

It is obvious that a Constitution that limits government authority and a Bill of Rights that insures individual freedom isn't on the agenda.

They are just like Rust. I do say WW 1 and giving Women political rights was the door to this hell we are living today.
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ad.php?t=13660

Since August 1914 IMO, the Western Nation's have really journeyed down the road to perdition !

Silent Calvin Coolidge should have gone after the Bolsheviks right then, but he did not as they laid low during his years in power. My quess is that Woody STD Wilson let in alot of termites in the Central regime and that really helped the U.S. Senate censored F.D.R. and Cabal to start smashing US right away upon entering office, and recognized the USSR right away. The US was the first Nation on Earth to recognize the criminally insane USSR.

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/books-Preface.html

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 25th, 2009 at 10:52 PM.

Old November 26th, 2009 #37
Derrick Beukeboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
When Obama signed the hate crimes bill, military officers were with gays and applauded. So much for a coup or being on 'our side.' 'You don't salute the man, you salute the uniform.'
Great point Steven. Itz the same as the folks who talk as if America still exists and not the 'Kwa.

The system worshipping hacks for God and Country have not received the memo yet. Besides, that 80K and year and pension still looks great to these people.

No coup here. Not in the system make up since 1865. That was the one and only chance for that.
Just a slow Roman like descent to post Empire deterioration.

Tags
false opposition, kwaps, oath beaters, patriotards

Thread