VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2022 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool 82nd Sturgis SD Bike Rally ...2022

Couldnt get there this year due to personal stuff but ...wow ...it looks like lots of bike folk were there.

Next year

Old August 15th, 2022 #2
Ole Massa

Hopefully, the redskins don't go on the warpath this year like they did last year and the year before. It had to do with wokery, Mount Rushmore and their tribal land.

Old August 16th, 2022 #3
Ray Allan

Have you ever been to Street Vibrations in Reno, Garrett?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 16th, 2022 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up I like Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Have you ever been to Street Vibrations in Reno, Garrett?
No, but an uncle has a vacation house and property on Lake Tahoe and I've been planning to check out Reno and Virginia City during one of the bike festivals.

Free place to crash nearby, my uncle doesn't use the house much anymore he hides like a hermit in his house in Sacramento.

He should sell the place. To me.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 16th, 2022 at 02:24 PM.

Old August 16th, 2022 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
He should sell the place. To me.
Good idea. I'm just over the hill from Tahoe.

Hot August Nights in Reno just ended last week. Street Vibes is in mid-September after the Reno Air Races as you probably know. It has venues in Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe and Virginia City. I lived in Gillette, Wyoming for a couple years and the Sturgis bikers were present there during the rally for hotel accommodations, and such. After Sturgis, they start showing up in the Reno area for Street Vibes. I'm seeing a few around here now, actually.

The real weirdos are the Burners who go to Burning Man. They will be showing up soon, too.

Old August 17th, 2022 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking The West is the Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Good idea. I'm just over the hill from Tahoe.

Hot August Nights in Reno just ended last week. Street Vibes is in mid-September after the Reno Air Races as you probably know. It has venues in Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe and Virginia City. I lived in Gillette, Wyoming for a couple years and the Sturgis bikers were present there during the rally for hotel accommodations, and such. After Sturgis, they start showing up in the Reno area for Street Vibes. I'm seeing a few around here now, actually.

The real weirdos are the Burners who go to Burning Man. They will be showing up soon, too.
My cousin went to Burning Man every year to fuck clueless Cali hippie chicks. He might miss it again this year because his ranch in Blue River OR went up in smoke in 2020 ... hahaha the entire town was destroyed by one of the Western forest fires being lit by the filthy antifa commies, he doesn't even have a local saloon to make an ass out of himself in anymore. He was a US forest ranger.

https://eugeneweekly.com/2020/09/08/...es-total-loss/

We went skiing on the slopes of a nearby dormant volcano one spring ... there are three of them called the 'Three Sisters' ... we had a blast in spite of him nearly killing himself showing off for the two girls that were with us.

Gillette WY ... that's coal country, man. Never been there but I heard from a couple of ex co-workers at Halliburton that the area rocked and was full of hawt cowgirls. They were full of shite, right? You would still be a resident there if it was

***If my uncle decides to sell I'll make an offer, but those lakefront properties are quite expensive these days and knowing him ....

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 17th, 2022 at 07:30 PM. Reason: fixed it for ya

Old August 17th, 2022 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Sturgis 2022

There are always well endowed honeys at these bike rallys

Old August 17th, 2022 #8
Ray Allan

Gillette is where my dad retired to because most of his wife's family lives in the area, so I moved there for a while to try to get the fuck out of dead-end Nevada. I wouldn't have gotten any hot cowgirls in Gillette because I wasn't making $30 an hour as a coal miner. I worked as a custodian and one of the buildings I cleaned was Halliburton's local office. I didn't see Dickhead Cheney, though--maybe that was a good thing. I wouldn't mind going back there, but housing and property are sky-high like everywhere else the White flight Californians are fleeing to.

Old September 7th, 2022 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking more Sturgis

More tits, beer and motorcycles at Sturgis 2022

While we are on bikes, I was having a blast doing burnouts with my Ducati in a local parking lot over the weekend so of course some dirty rat squeeled and two hiway patrol pigs showed and gave me the 'sobriety test'. Which of course I passed easily and they left (surprisingly) without ticketing me for leaving rubber all over the place, one of them liked my bike.

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 7th, 2022 at 09:01 AM.

Thread