Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2020 #21
steven clark

Default Time to Tak a little Trump

Trump was supposed to be a Reagan redux. The great businessman would come in, get the economy going, and everyone would be happy. It was kind of starting that way, but the hopes of a second Reagan ended with Covid-19, and it looks like, unlike the Reagan years, the left is happy to wreck the economy if it gets rid of Trump. They really, really, can't stand him because he's simply not going to bend to them or the system's way of doing things.

But that's the trap our conservatives have fallen into; they believe if we just give the masses 'a good economy', then all will be roses.

For decades the 'conservatives' only concentrated on money, and gave the reds the media and universities; we see the results, and of course, if you say 'Jews instead or reds, everything becomes a lot clearer.

The thing is, race is slowly standing next to the 'economy.' It's apparent a part of the country is tired of the America doctrine we've all grown up with, and want to dump it, or at least acquiesce with those who will. They want globalism.

Like Angela Davis, the communist 70's black radical, said, she wasn't for Trump because he cannot be pressured or intimidated. She said 'we don't someone to lead the way-we want them to get out of the way.'

Trump is for us and not; like Rush and others say, he's the only one standing between us and a communist takeover, which says how far we've sunk, and that Trump political party sure would come in handy by now. I don't trust one man; I'd feel better with a movement backing him up.

But I understand many of you see Trump as a barrier to a true revolt, and a sell-out. I know many of you think that once the left gets back into power and comes for the opposition, only then will a true nationalist/ white rights party or movement come into being.

Especially as the virus has killed thousands of working class jobs, and really has accelerated the decline of middle class America.

Like I said in my first post, I was impressed by the tremendous crowd I saw for the Trump rally; the virus is fragmenting and scaring his supporters.

Old August 19th, 2020 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Trump is the only candidate to vote for if you're White. He has done and said plenty that I'm sure his son in law does not like.
He's a Golem. Jared Kushner's, Sheldon Adelson's, Bibi Netanyahu's, etc. That's not what anyone voted for, but that's what we got.

Quote:
Warfare is coming. This just buys us a little more time to get ready.
People should be ready. I think some of you were hoping to live out your retirement and the rest of your days before shit really hits the fan, but it's looking like that's coming sooner rather than later. I say now is as good of a time as any.

Quote:
Some of you have shit for sense. Don't blame me.
People with good sense should have already prepared, and wouldn't be justifying voting for Orange Golem to get more time.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #23
steven clark

Default Time to Talk a little Trump

I like the Trump Golem. Funny.

Big event is the convention this week. Nothing new, but hope it at least has more spontaneity then the Democrat's morgue. It would be nice to dish up a live crowd somewhere.

I was listening to FM radio here, and a local host sort of played a familiar theme. He had a 'what if': Suppose people will reject Trump just because he's too much trouble? All of the scandals, investigations, riots, and anger, as well as no one in government 'not getting along.' Suppose, the host continues, that voters will choose Biden because he's nice, friendly, and won't antagonize the system, and 'we'll all get along.'

And maybe if Covid 19 ends November 3, that's okay, because we can get back to being normal.
All of this 'draining the swamp' just is too much trouble, and people just want to go back to a quiet, normal life (political) of complaining, but nothing really will be done, and at least we'll be left alone.

The price of draining the swamp is too high. let's just go back to business as usual.

Well, we disagree, and I think most of you think that it's gone too far. The left (Jews) have come out and said what they think of us, what they want to do, and want us to shut up, and there's every indication they will cancel elections if they can get away with it.

The last four years show what pushback is like, and how the system reacts to any kind of an outsider, no matter how Jew friendly he is.

I think this host is typical of a lot of people. He's what I call a Mccain republican: he likes war heroes for president, but really doesn't think much about the system except the dems/repubs dialogue…give one side a few years, then let's change sides; it's all good. Put the war hero in office, then we can rock n roll

He doesn't have our foresight or examining the system, history, etc.

I know he doesn't like Trump, hates Trump's speaking out, and in 2016, he predicted Hilary would win, get a second term, then Michelle Obama would take over, 'and it's all over for conservatives, man.'

I'm not sure what percentage of the voting population guys like this are, the 'common sense' types, but it's probably large.

He does like Trump's economic policy, which is the typical 'it's the economy. stupid,' attitude. He hates the riots, but isn't sure what to do, except stay away from them.
Vox populi, Vox Deus.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #24
M. Willis

I for one did not vote for Trump and will not vote either because a vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for the devil. Whites are unfortunately in a desperate state of mind where if the devil, red skinned, pointy ears, black horns with trident in hand while he cackles wildly twisting a long, black mustache ran for president... They would vote for him on the spot if he promised to "hold back X." Now X could be jews, negros, take your pick it could be anything but right then and there he won their vote. Over and over they would chant how happy they are to have voted the devil into office because hey, he is the lesser of two evils! At least Hillary didn't get into office, right? Never mind he is a devil, he is just sitting there watching the pot boil, stirring it a little and laughing.

We are being played like a harp from hell.

That is the gist of it, white America is a harp and Trump is the devil stringing everyone along because he offers the happy, bubbly, safe route. Well, I am very happy to burst everyone's bubble by saying that you are only trying to stave off the inevitable, war is already here, it is banging down doors and raping white women in the thousands every year. Try as you might you can slap a band-aid on a severed artery but it will still be blown free every time the heart takes one more laborious beat. The controlled opposition that is Trump will toss you a bone now and then, pat you on the head, pretend to be doing something and everyone suddenly believes the system still works...

It does not.

If you really want to cast a vote, one that well and truly matters do this on election day or before, start right now in fact:
1. Buy ammo.
2. Get some target practice in.
3. Try and inform at least 1 other of the truth.

That right there will have far more long lasting effect than voting because when you vote in a Bolshevik election where both sides are bought and paid for by the same elites... You lose.

I am going to buy another box of ammo, this is a war and Trump is a jew, he put his yammekel on and kissed the wall as ordered. Run all you want but we should be welcoming the coming decades of warfare not hiding from it, for through such a bloody struggle we shall either finally reclaim the legacy of the white race or perish trying.

Old August 24th, 2020 #25
Crowe

People are prepping, because I can't find any .223, 9mm, .45 auto, or .308. They're also sold out of 12 gauge slugs and buckshot. I'm in good shape for rifle and shotgun ammo, but I could definitely use some more pistol ammo for target practice. I got plenty of hollow points.

Old August 24th, 2020 #26
M. Willis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
People are prepping, because I can't find any .223, 9mm, .45 auto, or .308. They're also sold out of 12 gauge slugs and buckshot. I'm in good shape for rifle and shotgun ammo, but I could definitely use some more pistol ammo for target practice. I got plenty of hollow points.
Good man, keep stocking up and remember:
Catches, catches, catches.

If this thing goes off like an atomic bomb rather than a slow burning wildfire you or I might wind up having to bolt from our houses at 2AM with nothing on but our underwear, a rifle or pistol in one hand and maybe whatever we can toss on over top as we run. Meanwhile behind us there might be flashing lights or screaming beaners, negros, etc howling out for our blood while houses burn in the background just like Waco or the LA riots.

Be prepared for every possibility and you shall never be disappointed.

Old August 26th, 2020 #27
steven clark

Default Time to Talk a Little Trump

Getting back to the more mundane, I haven't watched the Republican convention, such as it is, but note, as all of you have, how they're falling over backwards to please the blacks. Just can't get enough black speakers and 'rising minority stars in the GOP', can they?

Brian Kilmeade, whose screechy voice is one of the more vocal, gushed how Scott of SC and Nikki Haley could be a presidential team in 2024.
He can't wait to point a gun to the white race's head, and he's so proud Col. Alan West is on his show almost daily.

Like all of you, I sighed when, before the Covid-19, Trump never stopped praising black unemployment, how he was doing this and that, and pretty much dumping his voter base. I'll vote for him, but only because he's the last wall between America and the reds, although we are overdo for a blowout that might correct the current funhouse mirror that is America.

Especially funny to see Trump go along with GOP urges to grab all them black votes, since when the House and deep state tried to destroy him, the GOP leadership was nowhere to be found in his defense.

Willis mentions everything going up in smoke at 2 a.m., but what if it's done in daylight with a 'justice committee' coming to appropriate property, and the cops have cars backing up 'the people?'

Old August 26th, 2020 #28
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Getting back to the more mundane, I haven't watched the Republican convention, such as it is, but note, as all of you have, how they're falling over backwards to please the blacks. Just can't get enough black speakers and 'rising minority stars in the GOP', can they?

Brian Kilmeade, whose screechy voice is one of the more vocal, gushed how Scott of SC and Nikki Haley could be a presidential team in 2024.
He can't wait to point a gun to the white race's head, and he's so proud Col. Alan West is on his show almost daily.

Like all of you, I sighed when, before the Covid-19, Trump never stopped praising black unemployment, how he was doing this and that, and pretty much dumping his voter base. I'll vote for him, but only because he's the last wall between America and the reds, although we are overdo for a blowout that might correct the current funhouse mirror that is America.

Especially funny to see Trump go along with GOP urges to grab all them black votes, since when the House and deep state tried to destroy him, the GOP leadership was nowhere to be found in his defense.

Willis mentions everything going up in smoke at 2 a.m., but what if it's done in daylight with a 'justice committee' coming to appropriate property, and the cops have cars backing up 'the people?'
Well, I suppose it'd look a bit like the cover illustration on this Prophetic 42-year old paperback novel:
https://i.imgur.com/Khp94J9.jpg

Last edited by Kosher Clown; August 26th, 2020 at 08:04 PM.

Old August 27th, 2020 #29
brutus

The 2020 election is over, Biden wins by a landslide.

Trump immediately implements martial law based upon irrefutable proof of massive voter tampering by the Democrats. The jew calls to arms all of their minions and they hit the streets in every major city in America and begin uncontrollable rioting.

The mayhem spills over into smaller cities and towns and they too begin to burn. The police and national guard are overwhelmed. Niggers are in their natural unrestrained savagery robbing, raping, destroying. They even turn on their little White liberal friends and tear them new assholes.

Trump dispatches the armed forces, however they break down into racial groups and begin to attack each other. The White militia, preppers and Whites with any balls left begin to use their guns in a big way.

Total anarchy.

We've all had these thoughts. Daydreams. Whatever one wants to call these notions. We've read the WN novels. We've listened to our White brothers and sisters on VNN forum give their take and predictions. The pros and cons of voting. Stockpiling guns. Moving to the hills. Attempting to segregate ourselves from the muds and jews. And much more.

When the SHTF, I sincerely hope those of us who're jew wise will keep in mind exactly who caused the coming shitstorm however it may start and go down. And we take it upon ourselves to hunt down those dogs in the ensuing chaos and make them pay. We don't allow them to get away with it again.

Old August 27th, 2020 #30
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
The 2020 election is over, Biden wins by a landslide.

Trump immediately implements martial law based upon irrefutable proof of massive voter tampering by the Democrats. The jew calls to arms all of their minions and they hit the streets in every major city in America and begin uncontrollable rioting.

The mayhem spills over into smaller cities and towns and they too begin to burn. The police and national guard are overwhelmed. Niggers are in their natural unrestrained savagery robbing, raping, destroying. They even turn on their little White liberal friends and tear them new assholes.

Trump dispatches the armed forces, however they break down into racial groups and begin to attack each other. The White militia, preppers and Whites with any balls left begin to use their guns in a big way.

Total anarchy.

We've all had these thoughts. Daydreams. Whatever one wants to call these notions. We've read the WN novels. We've listened to our White brothers and sisters on VNN forum give their take and predictions. The pros and cons of voting. Stockpiling guns. Moving to the hills. Attempting to segregate ourselves from the muds and jews. And much more.

When the SHTF, I sincerely hope those of us who're jew wise will keep in mind exactly who caused the coming shitstorm however it may start and go down. And we take it upon ourselves to hunt down those dogs in the ensuing chaos and make them pay. We don't allow them to get away with it again.

I first read 'The Turner Diaries' at age 14 back in 1983.

And,

I don't believe I've spent a entire day since then without thinking about this in one way or another...

https://i.imgur.com/X1STwRF.jpg

Last edited by Kosher Clown; August 27th, 2020 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Missing word

Old August 30th, 2020 #31
steven clark

The convention,I thought, was pretty well coordinated, and made the Dems look like shit. I did admire Trump's speech. He said many good and powerful things, and it emphasized ordinary people and working people, who the libs have effectively dumped. Really, for them, Trump is the last defense.

Trump also was presidential. He made a good attack on Biden and everything the left stands for. Also, I thought people not wearing masks in he crowd was his fuck you to Covid-19 and the CDC.

Note also no Mitt Romney or any of the official republicans. Trump took the party away from them…like I earlier posted, he in effect did a corporate takeover of a dying firm.

However?
Like all of you, I'm dismayed how he's falling over to get blacks in. Blacks, blacks, blacks. Note the citizenship swearings in. All minorities.

The widow of Dorn, that black ex-cop killed in St. Louis, made a strong speech. Didn't know she was white. Hmm. A plug for race-mixing? Noted too that at a rally in St. Louis, Dorn's two daughters objected to his widow speak. No, they aren't her daughters, she's their step mother. It recalls how for all the American spirit and working together talk, blacks just aren't us, no matter how many damned times you bring Alan West to speak.

In the end, they want goodies and to keep whitey off balance. The Jews offer this.

I also note that Trump supporters, while outside leaving outside the White House, were attacked by Antifa, among them Rand Paul. This happens, and Trump does nothing to protect people outside the White House? Nothing??

It recalls what Andrew Anglin posted, that Antifa is one with the government, the government backs them, and the riots are allowed by the rulers. Trump seems almighty sometimes, almost an effigy at other times. You wonder how much real power he has, and why isn't Barr shutting these riots down? Because too many people in the government want them to continue.

I feel things have already unraveled, just that we don't know it yet. Or at least 'America' doesn't know it. Trump, as I and others have said, threw gasoline on a fire, and it needed to burn. At least more people see exactly what the lay of the land is here for them if they're white and not one of the tenured, chattering class. And that all that love for first responders may be wasted when they turn on us.
Remember Schumer said 'there are six ways to sundown to stop someone', and that was a direct threat to Trump and us.

And as much emotional power as Trump has brought, who will replace him? Where is a Trump party? Will it be the fate of 'conservative' America to be led in 2024 by Nikki Haley?

Glad people are buying guns and ammo. If they were were also a little Jew-wise, it would help a lot.

Old August 30th, 2020 #32
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
As Harold said, we needed a good man, but we got an interesting one.
Trump falls short of being a great leader, but let's be honest, in this day and our ruptured, sleazy society, Trump is all America could come up with, unless we wanted to go with…Jeb!. No, the conservatives have had their day.
Right now in this decayed America, a sleazy braggart like Trump is the best guy to defend us. I'm not bring bitter or a cheerleader. He's it, and whatever his failings, he seems more vigorous then…what? The Tea Party? With their older crowds, white concern and, yes, always having those one or two black keynote speakers.

Much like the Democrats. Rush is right that they really are melting in front of us, but the damned thing is there is no GOP or meaningful conservative group that can wipe them out. As we noted, the GOP really didn't want Trump, and during the Russian probe, most wouldn't support him or hedged their bets.

Then, the GOP lost the damned House. I always think that was John McCain's last gift to Trump.

As Buck Sexton, former CIA man says, the GOP think tanks are useless. They just take money, deliver papers and noble thoughts, and haven't done a thing in saving the country. I think they don't want to. They're happy staying in their little social class, writing clever essays to each other, although if Biden wins, that may come to an end. As Harold noted in 2016, the parties went through a pretense of struggle, but let one win this election, the other next time, but now, the liberals don't want to play nice.

Their true colors are out, and they want to wipe us out. When the Portland mob burns copies of the Bible in the open, the Id is pushing its way to the front, although, being 68, it was always like this. In the 60's, the radicals did the same thing, but it was kept in NYC and the mainstream muzzled them, except with McGovern. Now, they want to mix it up. Back then, I read the radical 'underground' papers and they kept crowing how the students, women, blacks, browns, would gang up on the white men and win. So, I'm not angry. This shit has been floating around, and yes, it was Jews who got it rolling. Really, Alex has it down: Team White vs. team Jew. One of the best phrases I've heard. really, it's been a civilizational civil war between us and the Jews for almost a century.

So, where is Trump? Sure, he's loaded with Jews in his family and is pro-Israel, but the other Jews, the majority, absolutely hate him, and screw the neocons on talk radio. Jews want him out, like they want us out.

As I said earlier, one good thing is people can see the Jews show their teeth, as well as the left. Now, they really can't hide what they are. Same with the blacks.

The question is, what do we do? There is no real party or movement that reflects us. The alt.right was always bogus…too many race-mixers, queers and Jews in it, and I see they died off. So, what do we do if Biden wins?
Should we give 'elections' one more go?

I'm old enough to want to keep that hope, but it's looking like this is the USA version of the USSR in 1991.
I always enjoy your posts. I think the raw unadulterated hatred for whites is what whites needed to see. I am so thankful for their overreaching. It doesn't matter if Trump wins, there is blood in the water and many people now see it is becoming kill or be killed. I think more than a few people in America are now like 'man I have always wanted to [blank] an 'X' and if some 17 year old can do it...'

What is also wonderful is all the evidence we have of people's true feelings on facebook, instagram, twitter and the like. This is invaluable for the future, we see who these people are, and how much they hate us. White people can regain power, and they see now it has nothing to do with this sham called democracy. The one thing that everyone says doesn't solve anything, actually solves things. Funny, huh?

Leftism must be wiped out, and with it, the majority of the biological imperative for toxic outruism. Since these mindsets are largely inheritable or caused by hormone imbalances, I think leftism can be wiped from out race much like the Germans did away with dwarfism.

If we are realistic white people I think we know a few things;

1. This is no arguing with some people.
2. No matter what you do for them, the other will always hate you and just wants what you have. They show their true colors when they think they have the upper hand. (Whites are unique in their compassion and even handedness.)
3. Christianity is a plague, and is the basis of abnormal liberalism. Add to this the altruistic behavior of whites and you know that White people's compassion is their undoing. Their belief in equality and being open to new ideas, a strength in a white society is genocidal when the other is involved. We must restrict or prohibit the presence of the other in our land, and completely prohibit the mingling of our women with the other.
4. Women must be controlled and we must also control the messages women hear and the outer limits of their acceptable behavior. (Women's entire existence if not occupied by children/grandchildren, cooking and chores becomes one never ending shit test against men.)
5. Democracy with universal suffrage does not work, people, especially as woman and feminine men are too easily swayed, gullible, and emotionally fragile. We must have a society where there are immutable laws, such as no non white children are to be born within our territory.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; August 31st, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

Old August 31st, 2020 #33
steven clark

As Andrew Anglin recently posted, 'It used to be that a conservative didn't want to be rude to a liberal; now, they support killing them.'

This has been a lousy time for the 'forces of moderation,' and more power to that.

Old September 8th, 2020 #34
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

The left’s attack on Trump like oh Trump allowed COVID 19 to spread* is akin to saying that under Duke Ferdinand’s rule, Duke Ferdinand allowed Duke Ferdinand to be assassinated, as if the target of organized attack is responsible for the attacks on them.

* The spread if COVID 19 is directly the fault of the left and their anti-logic anti-racism mindset of no borders and anything goes.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; September 8th, 2020 at 07:01 PM.

Old September 11th, 2020 #35
Ray Allan

US elections are a joke, and it's getting less funny every time

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...nny-every-time

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 18th, 2020 #36
steven clark

Default Time to Talk a little Trump

Back to Trump. There are two consistent images I see on the news: Trump has wildly enthusiastic and happy crowds: that's the big word: CROWDS. He does turn out people. Biden only had that sorry drive-in rally, although the news hawks it a lot and keeps showing the B-man close-up, so you get the impression he's always plugging away to rapt audiences.

Yes, Trump has crowds, but when the news pulls away to early voting, the crowds there seem to be for Biden, or at least the squeaky voiced women they interview, and long lines seem to be trouble for Trump, unless as many of them are voting for him.

Of course this could be moot, as the Democrats have clearly said they'll overthrow him. They aren't hiding it in the least, and it's clear Trump might be justified in calling out the military to save him, because it's apparent he'll face a gauntlet of investigations. That's if the military won't beat the Dems to the punch and haul him away themselves.

The system just has to get this guy. He's simply a pimple they have to pop.
And like I've said before, we're next. 'We?' Whites. They just aren't kidding around, anymore. They want us, and they want us bad.

As for yard signs, I will drive out to west St. Louis county to see the Trump ones, or in St. Charles county. Here in St. Louis county, in my area, Biden signs are all over the place, again, like a gauntlet I have to drive through.

No surprise, as St. Louis is a union town, and that means democrat to the death.
Some signs:
'Biden: A Union Man.'
Byedon'. Play of words on Trump, natch.
'Non-participation is implication: VOTE!' This one was three feet tall, and seems watered down Antifa: it doesn't sound conservative. There's an 'or else' waiting at the end of that exclamation mark.

'I believe in the science.' A mask-wearer, for sure.

And: 'Any Adult for President 2020.' Kind of funny.

What are you seeing in your neighborhoods? In Missouri, like Jeffery Smither always says, you see red state everywhere, but St. Louis city, county, Boone county (University of MO) are blue as the sea, and pisses me they could turn the election here.

Also, I got an email from an older man, a writer, with his chatty blog. He's Jewish, and last month was a paen to his father who was a WWII marine, saying, 'we went to war to fight bullies, and America always has to stand up to bullies.' I kind of guess who he's talking about.
Now he has a picture of him in a mask...one of those big black ones that almost cover his face, seeing two wide, watery, frightened eyes peeking up from the black, reminding me of the old 'Kilroy was here' graffiti. He went on about the virus, how we have to fight it, be careful, TRUST our doctors, BE careful...'
I sense he's a Fauci groupie, and I really need to get him off my email. But I wonder how many older people are too scared to think, and have been cowed into going for Biden. important, since older people are the ones who really vote.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #38
pureincognito

Trump would be such a sore loser that I hope it happens. It would really rile up his brainless cult against whoever he blames - which would be everyone but himself.

Old October 23rd, 2020 #39
Jimsouth

Trump is just a man, but he's not a bad man. He's been fought tooth & nail since he was elected. Liberals simply lie to each other until they find a lie they agree on. All men have faults; and Trump; well, Better The Devil You Know. Our Liberals would rather see America shredded than to admit they may be wrong; and they are so very wrong. I have watched - listened to Liberal talk shows; and the venom & bile floored me. Like schoolyard bullies, to put it mildly.

Old October 25th, 2020 #40
steven clark

Default time to Talk little Trump

Yeah, 'bullies' is right, which made me wrinkle my nose at the Jew's comments in his email to me.
There's a good discussion of Trump on Occidental Quarterly by Kevin McDonald, and many people are not gung-ho about Trump, but he is really preferable to what's coming if he loses...and maybe even if he wins. It's clear Trump and those who support him are heretics, and this heresy has to be stamped out.

In the Biden thread, I pointed out his latest pathetic rally, and today I saw one where Obama spoke...not at all presidential, he was shucking and bumping elbows, again, the community activist in that high, fast-talking nervous voice of his...he squeaks a lot when his handlers aren't there.

His entire speech was simply piling on Trump. "Hey," he called out, "all of you want to back to a quiet life, no more problems, none of this Covid, none of hearing a lot of wild conspiracy theories about government and all, then you got to get rid of Trump."

More of how Trump and his 'followers' started all of this, and once he's gone, everything's going to be normal again. As if the left can turn off the faucet if you vote the way you should. They're getting pretty cocky with that.

I was reminded of the serpent in the garden tempting Eve, or some jive-ass on the street trying to sell you a watch or pick up a chick. Once the media doesn't cover for him, we see Obama for the second-rate mind he is.

But he may have a selling point. 'Just get Joe in, and all this will all go away.' A lot of people will buy it. I think of a talk show host here in the rush-hour that goes on 'man, I want this all to end. Just let it be over.' He's a 'conservative', but knocks Trump, and pretty much says he just wants peace and quiet, no matter who brings it....and, hey, 'Biden's an okay guy...like my Dad.' Also, he's 'a masker', fervently believes in wearing them, and when someone calls to disagree, he and his buddies are sarcastic and rude.
This same guy said in 2016 that 'It's all over. Hilary will win, do two terms, then Michelle Obama gets two terms and...hey, guys, it's done. We're over.'

He and a lot like him think they'll be left alone. He openly says, 'hey, whatever comes, I'll still rock and roll.'

A real urge for normalcy can doom Trump, and Covid-19 is the left's last card, and they're playing it, and I imagine lots of older people, like that Jew in his mask I referred to earlier, will go for Biden because the plague has them scared shitless. I noted on the Friday CBS News, nothing was said about Hunter's laptop. Absolutely nothing, but they spent ten minutes on Covid, mostly how THOUSANDS of people are infected, HOSPITALS are crammed...just like it was in the spring, and of course in their reporting, these thousands of infections mean a death sentence.

I'm less angry then I am philosophical, seeing what it must have been like when the media played up the Sinking of the Maine in 1898 (Spaniards killing our boys! Remember the Maine!) , WWI (Huns cutting off the hands of children! Nailing British soldiers to crosses! Attacking Little Serbia! Poor little Belgium!), the Lusitania (Lousy U-boats murdering women and children!), Pearl Harbor, 9-11...people are so...or should I say the species?...are so susceptible to herd mentality.

As for the debates, I think Trump did well, but we all know it was a leftist show, questions controlled, and it was the usual vanilla debate where nothing really was argued...twenty minutes on Covid, AGAIN with global warming...of course Biden is a master liar and crook, but he delivers a 'performance', although Trump still outclassed, out thought and out talked him.
Anyway, this system likes crooks and liars. Remember, a lot of good liberals are proud of Kennedy and all the mistresses he had. They were always knocking Nixon for being so uptight and not 'with it.'
Trump is relatively honest, and they can't pin anything on him, and I think that must roil them. And his back talk. An uppity republican? Uh-uh.
Will it matter?

We'll see.

Thread