Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2022 #1
disobey

Default The Holocaust. Proofs of the LIE!

Looking at the number of replies people have gotten around here, I am likely wasting my time. Because it appears this place is a real ghost town. But what the hell. I'll post anyway.

First of all, there used to be a plaque at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It said that 4 million people were murdered there. But then Poland gained its freedom from Russia. So the Poles decided to put a new plaque at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that was a tiny bit closer to the truth. It says that 1.5 million people died there.

Keep in mind that Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." If they were that much lower at Auschwitz, you can bet your ass that they were equally as low at the other jewish internment camps. So where does that put the 6 million killed in the holocaust figure. Here are the plaques.

I will next show you a couple documents by the International Red Cross. They say what the actual number of deaths were at various jewish internment camps. ("death camps") Why so low? Because there were no gas chambers. Neither were jews turned into soap. Nor was there a lampshade made out of jew skin. Etc. etc. etc.

[IMG]https:i.imgur.com/5A1COJj.jpg[/IMG]

Next, I will show you a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. You would have to be a sucker of suckers to believe the same crap in relation to the "holocaust."

I will next show you a couple of pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates at Auschwitz. What were the Nazis trying to do. Genocide them with recreational activities?

Old April 29th, 2022 #2
disobey

Apparently the pictures of plaques didn't show up. Neither did one of the Red Cross documents. I will try to get them to post here.

Thread