VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2022 #41
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterpatriot View Post
https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2...s-newborn-son/

Yet the cops took no action, let’s be honest if the guy wasn’t working for them would they have simply done nothing? Threatening a journalist is fair game, but once you indicate you’re going to rape babies puts it in a different category. Just one of a number of shady deals involving Brown has seen Cotterill, 28 and others have waved goodbye to him.

His alcoholism, drug dealing/addiction is widely known, yet for years it was ignored.

His own acceleration no longer make the head in the sand option viable.

I don’t personally know him or have dealings with him, but those who have all have the same conclusions.
Met him once or twice only. The first time being at Cotterill's home a good few years ago. I recall him being someone pointing the finger at me as a grass at one time. I just love it when Karma catches up with scum like this.

Old June 3rd, 2022 #42
ulsterpatriot

He has bummed around the scene in the uk and Europe, gathering and garnering information which will have confirmed that certainly in Britain the ‘movement’ is primarily dead.

Of greater interest to his handlers will be the drug dealing of his comrades back home.

One to avoid.

Old June 3rd, 2022 #43
bradfromjoeford

My money is on Bob Gertner. I hear he is out of the country. He hates women and has joint British & Israeli citizenship....

Thread