VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2021 #1
Johan
Banned

Default Her name was Marianne Amundsen

Structural anti-Whiteness has claimed another victim. Have you had enough yet, White man?

A new day has come, and White genocide is another small step closer to its completion after Marianne Amundsen was stabbed while working at the public welfare office, dying at least 20 years before her time.

I understand the instinct to shrug one’s shoulders cynically and point out that this is simply the new normal in the West. God knows I have had the same reaction countless times when reading about the myriad similar cases that ultimately brought me to where I am today.

But this is not the correct reaction. The correct reaction is anger. Burning anger. Fury about every aspect of this case.

Abdella Ahmed H, a quota refugee from Libya, killed this woman. He killed her because the anti-White lying media filled his head with ideas that he was entitled to a life of luxury from a country he had never lifted a finger to build, and that he was a victim of structural racism. When all his demands were not immediately met, he felt completely justified in pulling out the knife he brought with him and murdering one White woman and maiming another physically and mentally for life.

And what is the anti-White lying media’s reaction to this murder they were complicit in causing?

More here

Thread