jooz really have an anal, feces, and piss fixation
Oh, absolutely, Erik. I even started a thread about it:

Jews admit that they're obsessed with excrement, feces, poop, shit

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551196

Old August 24th, 2020 #42
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Sarah Silverfish also mistook sidewalk construction markings for swastikas, and then blamed her mistake on the growing "antisemitism" that Trump is supposedly responsible for:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...swastikas.html
Jews are known for being paranoid nutjobs who see "antisemitism" everywhere.

Old August 24th, 2020 #43
M. Willis

Quote:

Fun picture! Where did you find that and who is the artist?

Old August 24th, 2020 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Willis View Post
Fun picture! Where did you find that and who is the artist?
It's one of those jew pics that have been floating around on the internet for a (fairly) long time, you can find it (or some version of it, anyway) on lots of free speech sites, like Stormfront, The Beer Barrel, Truth to Power, VK, etc. The original artist is the legendary A. Wyatt Mann, although somebody has made some additions to it.

Old August 24th, 2020 #45
Stronza

Everybody and his dog has known for years that the "German Chocolate Cake" has nothing whatsoever to do with Germany or Germans. The recipe was devised by an American baker named Samuel German. It was originally called "German's Chocolate Cake" then someone decided to just turn it into "German Chocolate Cake".

https://www.saveur.com/article/Recip...hocolate-Cake/

However, the person who drew that cartoon can be forgiven for not knowing this.

I found the following on Quora:

What I read recently is that no, German chocolate cake is not even German, a German, or a German-American, may have never even heard of it or tasted it! There was a brand of chocolate, “German’s”. They published a recipe for German chocolate cake and it became popular. I am guessing at the origin of the name German: When transliterating the name Hermann from German to Russian, the Russian language changes the H to a G. (There has been a great deal of transmission between Germany and Russia over the years.) So a Russian, or maybe a Russian Jew, came to the US, with the name German, which has nothing to do with Germany!

Last edited by Stronza; August 24th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

Old August 25th, 2020 #46
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Everybody and his dog has known for years that the "German Chocolate Cake" has nothing whatsoever to do with Germany or Germans. The recipe was devised by an American baker named Samuel German. It was originally called "German's Chocolate Cake" then someone decided to just turn it into "German Chocolate Cake".

https://www.saveur.com/article/Recip...hocolate-Cake/

However, the person who drew that cartoon can be forgiven for not knowing this.
That "mistake" (if it really was a mistake) helps to drive home the artist's point since it shows how the mere mention of the word "German" is enough to trigger these nutjobs. (And yes, jews really do behave that way in real life.)

Old August 26th, 2020 #47
steven clark

Default Jew bitch Sarah Silverman

Reminds me some years ago when I was in a church sunday forum, and the movie Schindler's List was the topic for the young priest. He mentioned how Christmas was such a joyous happy time, especially with a nice fireplace, but 'my conservative Jewish friend said 'for us jews it isn't, because when we see fireplaces and chimneys, we're reminded of Auschwitz.'

I immediately shot back 'how does your 'so-called conservative Jewish friend feel' that he put a guilt trip on you?'

The priest, open-moputhed, immediately said no, no it wasn't like that at all, it was 'very thought-provoking…'

An older woman turned and glared at me. I glared back.

Or like even more years back, when I was in Boston, and an article mentioned couples hooking up, and one young Jew complained 'I was trying to hit up on a girl, and she said she didn't date Jews. Said it to my face,' he whined in print, I mean, she was trying to throw me into the gas chamber!'

They 'never forget?' No, they never give up.

Old September 15th, 2020 #48
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Quote:
Andreas Kluth: The distortions of Holocaust history by Russia and Poland are a disgrace

Auschwitz and all it stands for has become the object of rival propaganda efforts

ANDREAS KLUTH
JAN 28, 2020

(...) What's tragically getting lost in this deceitfulness is the objective of genuine commemoration. It should be an occasion for soul-searching, for the sort of honest and disturbing look inside not only our own national cultures but also our individual human consciences. We'll never be able to satisfactorily explain how something like the Holocaust could happen, nor can we ever be sure that it won't happen again. But we know the answer has something to do with the depths of the human psyche, the infinitely complex and often contradictory capacities it has to be both good and evil.
(...)
It was in this spirit of humility that Germany's president, Frank-Walter Steinmeiner, addressed the audience of survivors, descendants and world leaders at Yad Vashem, with Mr. Putin looking on. To spare the victims the trauma of having to hear the sounds of the German language again in this context, he spoke in Hebrew and then English. "I stand here laden with the heavy, historical burden of guilt," he said, before warning against the renewed rise of anti-Semitism and hatred, in Germany and elsewhere, and vowing to fight it forever.
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...s/202001280016

"To spare the victims the trauma of having to hear the sounds of the German language..."

Unbelievable, folks.

Old September 30th, 2020 #49
Stewart Meadows

Here's a similar jew:

Quote:
Seeing Trump signs makes me furious. My rabbi’s sage advice helps me use that rage for good.

MELISSA HENRIQUEZ
SEPTEMBER 30, 2020

(JTA) — Biking home from breakfast with my family earlier this month, I caught sight of a neighbor perched at the top of a tall ladder, unfurling a giant red and blue TRUMP 2020 flag from where he’d just fastened it to a tree in his front yard.

My stomach lurched, my heart sank and my pulse quickened. Here we go, I thought. Welcome to your first election season in Texas, Melissa.

Over the past week, I’d noticed our quiet, suburban neighborhood slowly morphing into what feels like a giant, tree-lined Trump fan club, with new yard signs and flags sprouting up in our community every day.

I’m pretty sure the latest member of this “club” was proud of his handiwork, although I couldn’t see his face. But I do wish he could have seen mine. If he had, he’d have seen my profound sadness and anger. Yes, that flag — and everything it represents — may be a source of tremendous pride for him. But it’s also source of deep anguish for many Americans, like myself — an American Jew, married to a naturalized citizen from a shithole country, raising multicultural kids in America.

You can tell me it’s “just a flag” or “just a piece of fabric” or “just a political opinion.” You can tell me it’s “freedom of speech,” and that Americans have a right to hang whatever flag they damn well please. And you wouldn’t be wrong.

But whether intended or not, to many of us, that flag hanging from front porches, windows and trees isn’t “just a flag” — it’s a symbol of hostile tribalism. To me, it represents a blanket acceptance of everything my heart and soul is against: bullying, lying, cheating, racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, police brutality against Black men, mocking people with disabilities, denying climate change, denying the pandemic, QAnon/Deep State conspiracy theories — the list goes on and on and on.

In many ways, I feel these pieces of fabric and card stock have become the new tools of hate — no different than the white cloaks of the KKK or swastikas. Except now, there is no shame or hiding. Like the khaki-wearing, tiki-torch carrying neo-Nazis who stormed the streets of Charlottesville, these new displays of adulation — and, in my opinion, blind allegiance — are how hate is worn in 2020.
https://www.jta.org/2020/09/30/opini...-rage-for-good

Old October 4th, 2020 #50
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
To me, it represents a blanket acceptance of everything my heart and soul is against: bullying, lying, cheating, racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, police brutality against Black men, mocking people with disabilities, denying climate change, denying the pandemic, QAnon/Deep State conspiracy theories — the list goes on and on and on.
They managed to squeeze all those things into one flag? Now that's impressive.

Old October 4th, 2020 #51
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Quote:
married to a naturalized citizen from a shithole country, raising multicultural kids in America.
That's very chutzpatic. When you look at the photo she posted, he's obviously not a regular beaner sort of spic, but a high caste, Spanish looking one, and the kids are blondes.

The way she was carrying on, one was lead to believe they would be negroid, but one look at the girlchild suggests her given name could easily be Esther, or Sarah.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 5th, 2020 at 09:44 AM.

Old October 7th, 2020 #52
Jeffrey Smither

Couldn't give two shits. Fart, piss, blow your nose on the KWA flag. I don't care.

Old May 15th, 2021 #53
Stewart Meadows

Sarah Silverfish posts a picture of her naked (flat) ass to promote her worthless podcast:

Sarah Silverman bares her behind on Instagram and more star snaps

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/14/sarah...2.1621115875#1

Old May 16th, 2021 #54
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post

Or like even more years back, when I was in Boston, and an article mentioned couples hooking up, and one young Jew complained 'I was trying to hit up on a girl, and she said she didn't date Jews. Said it to my face,' he whined in print, I mean, she was trying to throw me into the gas chamber!'
Smart girl.

Old May 16th, 2021 #55
zoomcopter

Quote:
Sarah Silverfish posts a picture of her naked (flat) ass to promote her worthless podcast:

Sarah Silverman bares her behind on Instagram and more star snaps

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/14/sarah...2.1621115875#1
A truly vile woman.

Old May 16th, 2021 #56
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
A truly vile woman.
She sure is.

Old May 16th, 2021 #57
zoomcopter

Quote:
A poster girl for all Jewry, she is. She epitomizes crassness, vulgarity and a complete lack of any redeeming social value.

Her naked flat ass personifies the Jewish soul.

Old May 17th, 2021 #58
jaekel

Go back to pisrael, kunt

Old May 17th, 2021 #59
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A poster girl for all Jewry, she is. She epitomizes crassness, vulgarity and a complete lack of any redeeming social value.

Her naked flat ass personifies the Jewish soul.

Old March 9th, 2022 #60
James Gregory

Quote:
A truly vile woman.
Personally, I avoid calling Jewesses by the name of "woman." They are not women, however, they are females of the species. Between the pictures of her disgusting face and her butt, her face is definitely the most repulsive of the two. A butt is just a butt, but Sarah Silverman's face shows all of the foul lust and masturbating nastiness of the Jewish female.

No, she is not a woman. She is a Jewess.

Tags
jews, sarah silverman

Thread