Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2018 #881
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default (((Evil))) Google: Gab.com Cited By Google As A Threat To Their Censorship Plans

[The great news is that Gab is the first pro-white social media we have and its going in the opposite direction to (((evil))) Google, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. We need a lot more platforms like this. We need a whole new industry of pro-white, pro-freedom social media. Don’t let the Jews/Liberals and assorted rubbish screw up the Internet, which has been working great for the rest of us.

I must admit, I smile to myself at the thought that the (((Liberals))) were happy when they were brainwashing us all … but the bummer for them was that large numbers of whites preferred the TRUTH to the BRAINWASHING! That screwed things up for the Liberals! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9100

Old October 11th, 2018 #882
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default BEWARE of the Lying Indian in charge of Google’s Censor, er Search Engine…

[I find it weird that there seem to be so many Indians at Google, but also elsewhere in high positions in the USA. This Indian comes from Tanzania, in Africa, which used to be German East Africa before the Germans lost their colonies in WW1 – a tragedy.

Well, take it from me, these Indians we have in Africa, they’re like black Jews. I’ve already some across the nonsense this Indian Gomes is talking at Google. This is all bad stuff. Real scum moving upwards. If you go to the source link on the bottom, and read the people’s comments, you’ll see they don’t think much of Google or this Indian. Jan]

News broke last night that Google’s current head of search, John Giannandrea, was stepping down and replacing him are two Google veterans Jeff Dean will lead Google’s AI efforts, and Ben Gomes will become VP of search.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9103

Old October 11th, 2018 #883
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default Google’s Search Engine Indian lies to the BBC about Censorship engine for Communist China!

[I highlighted the section where the Google Indian, Ben Gomes, lied to the BBC. Isn’t it incredible that Google have zero ethics and that the scum will develop a censored search engine for Communist China? This should should you what GARBAGE businesses are. They’re filth. They’ll crawl on their belly for a few pennies. They don’t care who they do business with. This must be the Jewish influence in the Western world’s way of business. Jan]

“WE HAVE TO be focused on what we want to enable,” said Ben Gomes, Google’s search engine chief. “And then when the opening happens, we are ready for it.”

It was Wednesday, July 18, and Gomes was addressing a team of Google employees who were working on a secretive project to develop a censored search engine for China, which would blacklist phrases like “human rights,” “student protest,” and “Nobel Prize.”

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9107

Old October 11th, 2018 #884
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default The Good Censor: Google abandons Free Speech for Liberal Censorship

[Google sinks to new lows. Now that the search engine is no longer a search engine, but a political tool, intended to hide things from you; I think its time for people to begin dumping it. Notice the Jewish marketing here: "The Good Censor”. Is that like "The Good Allies” of WW2 who liked burning civilians and children alive? Notice the cunning marketing: "choosing civility” over "free speech”. Nice marking you swines. Google is turning into shit. I think the Jews, with their Indians, etc are destroying something that once was good.

All one is dealing with here are the bogus arguments given to justify hiding the truth so as to keep the fake Jewish Liberal globalist lies alive. Jan]

An internal company briefing produced by Google and leaked exclusively to Breitbart News argues that due to a variety of factors, including the election of President Trump, the “American tradition” of free speech on the internet is no longer viable.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9111

Old October 11th, 2018 #885
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default F-35 jets: US military grounds entire fleet – Is US quality going down?

[There are times when I watch these super-duper sophisticated US weapons systems, and I wonder how much bang for their buck the Americans really get? I have wondered if they are not over-engineering things, and also whether their quality is not also going down quietly. The USA is totally set on dominating the arms market of the world, and thereby ensuring that it gets the most weapons systems out there.

But time and again, I am certain that our white brethren in Europe could do better. And with all this weird Liberalism screwing up the way things really run, I wonder whether, slowly, US quality in high tech, isn’t slowly going down. I highlighted some important sentences. Jan]

The US military has temporarily grounded its entire fleet of F-35 fighter jets in the wake of a crash in South Carolina last month.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9114

Old October 11th, 2018 #886
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default S.Africa’s biggest Bank Fraud: Top Black execs looted $105 million in an epic scam & waste!

[These black scumbags bought helicopters and Ferraris with money they stole from the depositors! TIA = This is Africa! In Africa, its not the people at the bottom you have to worry about the most … its the people AT THE TOP who are the biggest thieves! I highlighted some interesting sentences in this mad story.

They stole $105 million which is R1.5 billion – an unthinkable sum in South Africa! It seems the top 5 are blacks. There’s only 1 of the 5 names that might not be a black. But 4 of the 5 are definitely black!

So they were living large … stealing money from their depositors to buy houses, cars and much more! In a typically black fashion, they not only stole for their own greedy selves but they also wasted money! Assholes.

Now you know why we whites came down hard on these non-whites because maintaining law and order and civilisation here is really difficult. Jan]

Johannesburg – The State has lodged an 87-page high court bid to go after the personal assets of the executives accused of looting VBS Mutual Bank of more than R1.5 billion in a fraud scheme of epic proportions. Some of the executives allegedly lived the high life of billionaires, raiding depositors’ money to purchase mansions, sports cars and a helicopter.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...ic-scam-waste/

Old October 12th, 2018 #887
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default Video: 8 Pics & Article: Hitler’s Rock space plane to nuke New York from orbit: Silbervogel – Amerika Bomber

[My Boer Nazi pal found this one. I did a quick bit of R&D. This seems to be a genuine proposal that the Germans were working on. As usual, you can see the breathtaking thinking and engineering of our European brethren at work – decades ahead of the USA, etc. This is why I am such a firm believer that all whites, everywhere must stand by Europe. We must help our brethren in Europe to break free and collectively we must form the greatest super power the world has ever known. And whites in America must also work to help create our new Rome. Its time to break away from these anti-white Govts, and anti-white, Jew-infested super-corporations that are traitors to our race, to our nations, etc. We have true geniuse in our ranks, especially in Europe, but also, in other countries where whites live. We are a race who can do the impossible. The impossible is what we do best, and we do it first. Look at the little video below. Some fascinating German thinking. The NAZIs took us into the space age! The Germans ROCK!

I have learned more recently that the Germans were more advanced in nuclear technology than I realised.

Hitler had every right to nuke the USA. Britain and America were supplying enormous amounts of arms and loans to the mortal enemies of Germany – the Soviet Union. The “Good” British and Americans were happy to dive into bed with the Soviet Communists, the most evil nation that existed in the world. Jan]

V-2’s falling on London were just the beginning. Had the Nazis had their way, Mach 22 bombers would have devastated America from space. The scary thing? The concept was not entirely insane. This is the story of Eugen Sänger’s Silbervogel.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9121

Old October 12th, 2018 #888
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default S.africa: Petition: Demand for a referendum on cape independence

[I am enjoying the maps that are appearing of future states in South Africa. I am sure I was one of the first who ever drew a map of a Cape State. My map was specifically drawn based on natural geography which we could use to form a military defensive perimeter. The map above is one that someone else drew. But this is the type of thinking we must begin to engage in. We need to get away from this centralised, anti-white, communist regime in Pretoria.

I received this petition. Its worth signing and spreading around. We need to begin thinking of creating new independent states in South Africa. Anything to start breaking up South Africa under black communist rule is great by me. Jan]

DEMAND FOR A REFERENDUM ON CAPE INDEPENDENCE

We the undersigned in unity with South African minority civil rights organizations hereby demand that President Cyril Ramaphosa and the South African ANC government hold an immediate referendum within the Cape (44 municipalities) the territory we have defined as The Cape of Good Hope.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...-independence/

Old October 12th, 2018 #889
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default EXCELLENT NEWS: S.Africa: The biggest White Traitor Pik Botha is DEAD!

[It is with great pleasure and joy that I can say Pik Botha has died! When I was young, in Rhodesia, this man appeared on the news, and he was very personable. This Afrikaner was very friendly, and could express himself well. We believed and trusted that he was a friend. But in the end, this man betrayed Rhodesia, South Africa and German South West Africa (Namibia).

I later learned from a General, Tienie Groenewald, of Military Intelligence, what a scumbag this guy was. Groenewald told me that the head of the CIA whom he knew, told him, that in his entire career in the CIA, that he had never met a man so CORRUPT! I was told that this man sold our secrets to anyone, to friend and foe alike. I wrote all this and put it in my book Government by Deception in 2002.

This man played a pivotal role, if not the key role in unseating PW Botha and bringing in FW De Klerk who would throw white South Africans right under the bus. A Rhodesian friend of mine, who grew up with me, at one time was a body guard to PW Botha. He told me things he saw with respect to the drunken bum Pik Botha. There is no good word that can be said for this man. He may have played a key role in breaking down this country and selling it down the river to the (((globalists))). He was in with the Jews, as was FW. It was all bad for us.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9131

Old October 12th, 2018 #890
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default How 10 Israeli Mossad snipers were killed in Africa! – Zimbabwe: When Mugabe hired Mossad to kill his Generals!

[Last year there was a strange coup in Zimbabwe. Mugabe, a communist dictator of 37 years, was ousted by his Vice President and the Generals in his army. At the time I came upon a strange story that in the various violence, that some Israelis were killed! What were Israelis doing in Zimbabwe? Well, the story has finally been published in full on an independent Zimbabwean website. Pardon some of their english, but here is a story as told by the blacks. I’ve reproduced everything exactly as on the original website article including the spelling mistakes.

This is typical of how communism breaks everything. Communism is so hideous that it breaks even the relations between people on the same side. In this case, Mugabe realised that the time had come to kill his Generals, and smash his Vice President. He had already murdered most of his black comrades in prior years. But, as you will see, for the first time ever, they beat him to the punch and he went down instead. This is a communist vs communist fight. So there are no good guys. The same communists continue ruling Zimbabwe which once was the thriving nation of Rhodesia. All that’s happened is that the black commies changed their leadership in a power struggle!

Take note that they say this report appeared online and was then suppressed. Now someone else has managed to get this info out.

NB: Zambia is a neighbouring country, and Lungu is its president. The Mossad were preparing to operate from there and had brought a drone with. In this story, the commander of the Zimbabwean army threatened to invade Zambia within an hour, and the president of Zambia backed down. For the record, the Zimbabwean army is a battle-hardened and dangerous black army. It is probably the best black army in southern Africa. If it had to attack Zambia, it would have torn the Zambian army apart in no time at all.

However, this story of the Israeli Mossad is fascinating. I have been aware for years of more and more evidence that Israel worked with this black communist freak, Mugabe. Mugabe bought many things from Israel in order to suppress his own people. The Jews were also involved with the big diamond find and with communist China. Israel was right in there with all these communist scum. This is the Israel that whites in the West mistakenly believe is an ally of America and the West! Nope! Anyway, I had a good chuckle at the thought that 10 of Israel’s best were killed by black soldiers in Africa! So the Mossad is not invincible! Jan]

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...-his-generals/

Old October 13th, 2018 #891
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default MultiCult is FAILING: 2 Chinese in jail for shooting a Black MP’s son! – Zimbabwe

[People have been saying many things about China in Africa, but I just want to show you that life is not always so fantastic between the blacks and the other races. In this case 2 Chinese guys got a jail sentence for shooting a black member of parliament’s son. It doesn’t seem as if they killed him.

It is my view that when people look back historically on Africa, that they will later all agree that whites handled the races the best and that whites were the only people who were able to make a success out of blacks.

NEVER BELIEVE THE LIBERAL LIE THAT THE NON-WHITES ARE ALL ROCKING ALONG HAPPILY! That is pure nonsense. History will show that the whites were the best rulers this region ever had. Jan]

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...-son-zimbabwe/

Old October 13th, 2018 #892
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default MultiCult is FAILING: 2 Chinese in jail for shooting a Black MP’s son! – Zimbabwe

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9138

Old October 13th, 2018 #893
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default Blacks pay themselves $5.6 million in bonuses as S.Africa’s State Broadcaster heads for bankruptcy!

[I laugh so much at the blacks when they do shit like this. One of the black executives got a bonus of over $1 million! That’s insane by South African standards.

They will run an organisation into the ground, but then their top executives will give themselves enormous performance bonuses! Hahahaha. It makes me laugh so much. These clowns have no conception of reality. This is what happens when you mix in: Blacks, Communism and Liberalism! The Jews and white Liberals lie to the blacks and tell them consistently how f*cking AWESOME they are, meanwhile the blacks run things into the ground while firmly believing (or just lying) about how awesome they’re doing!

In the days of Apartheid, the SABC was huge and very successful. Now its a bankrupt shadow of its former self. I am very happy to see this. The blacks are running organisations into the ground which were very successful when the whites ran the country.

The blacks are driven by all kinds of madness, not to mention their own raging greed and incompetance.

If whites would only keep their heads … we can WIN! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9141

Old October 13th, 2018 #894
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default USA: Judiciary or JEWdiciary? Jews get away with so many crimes!

[Take note of the excellent meme from smoloko.com above. I should mention that Hitler had no time for the last Kaiser of Germany. He regarded him as an idiot who did not grasp fully the extent of his leniency towards the Jews. But, for the record the Kaiser isn’t the only one guilty of this. We whites, as a race and as various nations have ALL MADE THE SAME MISTAKE. We treat the Jews too well.

Here in South Africa I can tell you, the Jewish scum had the run of the country just like they do in the USA today. The end result has been a total disaster for the whites.

Cursed Salad does excellent work on Twitter. Look at his findings about Jews just getting off criminal charges … one after the other. It sure looks fishy hey? Jews at work saving other Jews from the Law? It wouldn’t surprise me! That’s what the Jewish scum do. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9144

Old October 13th, 2018 #895
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default 2 CHARTS: EXCELLENT NEWS: Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) is hit by hyperinflation & economic collapse AGAIN!

[This terrible news puts a BIG SMILE ON MY FACE! This is f*cking AWESOME!! The blacks have struggled for years, since seizing the white farms to try to get their economy back on the road. But now the economy is totally f*cking imploding to HELL! I heard that they’ve been hit by hyperinflation again. The last time they had hyperinflation, it was worse than Weimar Germany, and eventually they lost their entire currency. They tried all kinds of tricks including "Bearer Bonds” and everything you could think of. In the end, they actually settled for US Dollars to become their currency.

Then over the last several years, they seem to have stabilised things. But now the country seems to be in total collapse. There were riots, etc this week.

The Rhodesian side of me is LOVING THIS! Sink you useless f*cks! You screwed us. You bunch of worthless dogs. Sink! You voted for your communit Govt! I hope you die.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9150

Old October 14th, 2018 #896
Johan

Johan

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
[It is with great pleasure and joy that I can say Pik Botha has died! When I was young, in Rhodesia, this man appeared on the news, and he was very personable. This Afrikaner was very friendly, and could express himself well. We believed and trusted that he was a friend. But in the end, this man betrayed Rhodesia, South Africa and German South West Africa (Namibia).

I later learned from a General, Tienie Groenewald, of Military Intelligence, what a scumbag this guy was. Groenewald told me that the head of the CIA whom he knew, told him, that in his entire career in the CIA, that he had never met a man so CORRUPT! I was told that this man sold our secrets to anyone, to friend and foe alike. I wrote all this and put it in my book Government by Deception in 2002.

This man played a pivotal role, if not the key role in unseating PW Botha and bringing in FW De Klerk who would throw white South Africans right under the bus. A Rhodesian friend of mine, who grew up with me, at one time was a body guard to PW Botha. He told me things he saw with respect to the drunken bum Pik Botha. There is no good word that can be said for this man. He may have played a key role in breaking down this country and selling it down the river to the (((globalists))). He was in with the Jews, as was FW. It was all bad for us.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9131
Jan, I hear rumors that they want to give this pig a state funeral, are you know something about this?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - -

Last edited by Johan; October 14th, 2018 at 04:20 AM.

Old October 14th, 2018 #897
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default 37 Pics: I WANT A POLICE STATE NOW!!! With White Police women like these: Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Sweden & more

Yes baby… I’ve been a very bad boy … please arrest me!!! The top photo is the Russian Police Force. Lots of good Arayan girls there hey?

NB: Under Jewish Bolshevik communism, all sorts of hideous ideas existed. It seems to me however, that over the decades, the Russians (whites), reasserted themselves and REVERTED to their old ways actually. They became more Christian, and it seems, the women just couldn’t remain nasty sniper bitches … eventually their girly ways came out … How nice!

It turns out that there are some damned nice white women in the Russia and the Ukrainian Police forces. There are even some in Europe. But let’s go and look at our race in Russia, the Ukraine and Romania! Why aren’t these women being married off and having STACKS OF LITTLE WHITE BABIES FFS!!!

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9154

Old October 14th, 2018 #898
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default Science: The most distant planet-like object yet found in our Solar System: The Goblin!

[Here are some amazing facts about this dwarf planet: It is 2,000 times further away from the Sun than the Earth! That makes it 2.5 times further away than Pluto. Even crazier, this dwarf planet takes 40,000 years to revolve once around the Sun! Jan]

While searching for the mysterious Planet X that some astronomers believe lurks on the edge of our solar system, researchers instead found an extremely distant object they dubbed “the Goblin.” And this object provides compelling evidence for the existence of Planet X.

The object is on the small end of being a dwarf planet, with a 40,000-year orbit — meaning it takes that long to go around the sun. That’s more than 2,000 times the distance between the Earth and the sun. Its current location is about 2½ times farther from the sun than from Pluto.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9233

Old October 14th, 2018 #899
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default 2nd Anglo-Boer War: 5,400 Europeans who volunteered & fought alongside the Boers!

It is not mentioned often, that across Europe there was a lot of sympathy for the Boer cause.

The Boers bought their best artillery from Germany. A thing that messed up German and Boer co-operation were threats directly to Germany from the British Queen, since they were related. The power of the British Navy gave the British total control of the seas, and this worked to the detriment of the Boers so far away.

Generally, the Europeans were sympathetic to the Boers and later were quite outraged by the behaviour of the Jewish-controlled anti-white British when they burned down Boer farms and slaughtered millions of animals, as well as throwing the Boer women and children into concentration camps where over 30,000 died.

The Boer armies totalled about 50,000-60,000 white men. But, they had 5,400 whites from several European countries who came to fight the despicable British. That means that approximately 10% of the Boer armies was made up of whites from Europe! That is quite astounding. When you look at the list of whites and the many nations they came from, we really should be quite awed. It shows you how other whites felt about our cause. There were Swedes, Norwegians, French, Germans, Dutch, Italians, Poles, Russians, Greeks and others. That is really quite touching, and it should show us, that we, the Boers, the Afrikaners, are LINKED DIRECTLY TO EUROPE! That is our blood, and those are the people on whose side we should have always been. It is therefore a very bad thing, that in WW1 and WW2, that we fought on the side of the British. The British anyway came to betray us and knife us in the back with MacMillan’s Winds of Change speech, when the British decided to dump the whites of Africa!

As I’ve learned more about British history, I’d say that in the last 300 years the British would go anywhere to kill anyone as long as there was MONEY in it! Whether they were killing Chinese, to shove opium into their society or whether they wanted to steal and control the gold and diamonds

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9236

Old October 14th, 2018 #900
History Reviewed Channel

History Reviewed Channel
Default Petition to the white house: Stop the collective punishment of minorities in south africa

[Here’s an important petition that someone has drawn up for the whites here. Please support it. Jan]

1) As the leader of the free world, it will be of immense significance if the US Government strongly condemns the racist actions against minorities by the SA Government and radical groups:
– Calls for the killing, marginalization, persecution, racial profiling, dehumanization and targeting of any minority group and failure to prosecute organizations and individuals who make such calls;
– Any law that unjustly expropriates land from or threatens ownership rights without fair, just and equitable compensation;
– The brutal murder, torture and attacks on minorities, and especially on white farmers in SA, and the subsequent denials by the Government and President Ramaphoza.

2) Expression of support for a two-state solution

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9239

Thread