Old December 24th, 2019 #41
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old January 13th, 2020 #42
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Default Anti-dysgenics

Christopher Langan

Pat, who the hell have you been talking to? I'm not a eugenicist, at least not in the sense you evidently mean. If I'm a eugenicist, then eugenics is synonymous with "genetic hygiene conducing to genetic health and the preservation of adaptive traits in given populations", in which case anyone who is NOT a eugenicist is a nasty bugger who prefers that others be saddled with poor genetic health and maladaptive traits.

As people who wish harm on others are bad people (including the miscreants who have engineered Western immigration policy against the will of Western majorities), we hold them in low regard, and we don't care how much wealth and power they've crudely finagled for themselves. They certainly don't deserve an endless supply of cheap domestic employees (or even computer programmers) imported at the expense of society as a whole, and if the truth be told, they belong in the dumpster. (Yes, this would cause the dumpster to stink like hell, but hell provides the perfect place to empty it.)

There can be no denying that the traits of many of the Third Worlders with whom Western nations are being swamped render them maladapted to Western societies. Mass-importing maladapted people to places they don't belong is itself maladaptive on a grand scale, as is letting maladaptive policies be crammed down your throat against your will and the best interests of you and yours by a pack of morbidly obese oligarchs forever jonesing for more wealth and power and bent on cheap (for them) labor, bankrupting nations, packing and rigging and gerrymandering electorates to get the fat lying asses of their political prostitutes into high office, or creating the "Eurasian-Negroid Race of the Future" in order to become a "Master Race" with eternal dominion over the goyim (Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, 1925, pioneer of the EU with generous funding by Rothschild, Warburg, and others of that ilk), etc..

If you want to get tough on those tampering with the human genome and human population genetics, you need to focus on those who have been defying Western national majorities by mass-importing hostiles from primitive cultures while propagandizing 24/7 for so-called "multiculturalism" and indiscriminate miscegenation, destroying art work featuring White people, rewriting history to remove any emphasis on Whites even in Europe and North America, casting Greek drama and European history with nonwhites, making sure that every rocket scientist and computer genius on the boob tube is fashionably complexioned with a 'tude to match, and so on.

I understand that this entire topic has you triggered, but I can't let myself be falsely slurred as a racist, eugenicist, white supremacist, or whatever. So can we stop this nonsense? Thanks.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old January 13th, 2020 #43
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

WIMP --> Christopher Langan: "... but I can't let myself be falsely slurred as a racist, eugenicist, white supremacist..." <-- WIMP

Old January 14th, 2020 #44
brutus

Re: Tomasz

Maybe he's smart enough to realize as long as the jew controls the vast communication atmosphere as well as the supporting financial infrastructure of the West, there is no point in allowing the jew to use that power to marginalize and stifle his efforts find a solution to the jewish problem?

Maybe he's decided to go stealth?

Everything he said up to that last sentence indicates he fully understands diluting Whites with niggers and muds via forced migration is wrong for Whites. That makes him defacto White Nationalist otherwise he would never have admitted to that.

Maybe there's a more effective strategy to fight the jew, rather than to attempt to assemble a large proWhite group that's easily infiltrated and corrupted by the jew. Maybe some sort of lonewolf hybrid? Our own type of infiltrator, well versed in using, 'the lie', the jew's most powerful weapon?

Someone smart enough to clandestinely gain access to the cogs and inner workings of the jew's machine and locate it's soft underbelly. The Achille's heel.

After all. The jew studied us and found our weakness was through our women. Maybe he's looking for that same sort of fatal vulnerability of the jew?

Last edited by brutus; January 14th, 2020 at 06:10 AM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #45
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
If Chris Langan started posting here... he would be just average.
Yes anyone who understands the sinister and insidious machinations of the jew is already head and shoulders above the world. It takes a lot to admit and then understand how evil these fuckers are, and how deep it goes.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 14th, 2020 #46
brutus

Being racially aware, is having the ultimate understanding of the human condition on the planet. We are the keepers of the light. The rest are the profane.

We sometimes mistake their ignorance for stupidity. I try to remember what I was thinking before my awaking. When I do, I see an automaton. A man capable of 'getting by' very comfortably with the training instilled in me up to that time. I remember seeing the bad things that happened to people as fate, with no consideration for cause or effect. If it didn't put money in my pocket, there was no reason to pursue such questions, I reasoned. I was a lemming. Maybe not as loathsome as the self-hating anti-White lemming we commonly see today, but I was a lemming, nevertheless.

It's from this perspective I'm willing to cut a un-awakened fellow White man a little slack.

The jew sees lemmings as cattle to be exploited. I see them as a sick loved one. Like someone with a profound and sometimes dangerous mental illness. I know full well they can unwittingly lash out and hurt me if I put myself in a position to be hurt by them.

I also understand, It's up to us to figure-out a way to help our ailing White brothers and sisters. To find some way to cure them of their blindness. To enable them to see what is ultimately causing most of their problems.

There is a chink somewhere in the armor of the jew. We will find it and drive the knife deep into it's black heart.

Old January 14th, 2020 #47
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Someone smart enough to clandestinely gain access to the cogs and inner workings of the jew's machine and locate it's soft underbelly. The Achille's heel.

After all. The jew studied us and found our weakness was through our women. Maybe he's looking for that same sort of fatal vulnerability of the jew?
Finding the soft underbelly of our racial enemies is a noble endeavor.

Pygmies, in the Congo, smear elephant shit all over themselves, to hide the scent of humans, as they creep under the elephant's soft, tender underbelly with a very sharp spear.

The feast on a dead elephant lasts for months and is cause for great celebration.

Last edited by zoomcopter; January 14th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #48
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Pygmies, in the Congo, smear elephant shit all over themselves, to hide the scent of humans, as they creep under the elephant's soft, tender underbelly with a very...
How does that work since Pygmies aren't human?

Old January 15th, 2020 #49
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Pat Byrnes: "But seriously, in the interest of nothing up my sleeve, I'll put it as bluntly as I can. Your use of tropes and rhetorical styles closely associated with white nationalism undermines your message.
Fair enough, sort of, except that the perception of tropes and rhetorical styles tends to vary from reader to reader, and my message has nothing to do with "White nationalism".

As someone here recently remarked, I'm White and I'm a nationalist as opposed to a globalist. (A globalist amounts to a multinational-corporate fascist who desires the surrender of human local autonomy and the submission of humanity to those in control of the money, especially the proprietors of the international central banking system and its beneficiaries, who already run the EU and the UN.) But that's it.

What I'd rather do is stop our STD-raddled political prostitutes, who are largely bought and paid for by the globalist oligarchy, from using weaponized demographic change to make life so unbearable for fast-dwindling American and European majorities that they'd rather secede from their own historical nations and retreat to proper subnations thereof than hang around for one more minute. The globalist modus operandi is genocidal - as a rancher, I know exactly where randomly mixing various strains of livestock inevitably leads (trouble first, bankruptcy later) - and like the vast majority of people in the central US, I'm very worried about it.

I think it would be far more rational to defang the globalists and teach the Third World some much-needed and long-overdue self-discipline by letting it stew, in a "tough love" kind of way, in its own overcrowded and impoverished mess until it straightens up and flies right. That might sound heartless, but no matter what we've tried to do for the Third World since WWII, from generous foreign aid to incredibly lax immigration policies and (now) explicit incentives for mass migration, the result is always the same: accelerating degeneration (theirs and ours).

The nicer we are to the Third World, the more its inhabitants are reinforced in their bad attitudes (e.g., race-hatred of "White colonialists") and unsustainable behaviors (e.g., breeding like rabbits despite having used up all of their own easily-extracted resources and human carrying capacity). This policy of constantly reinforcing stupidity and irresponsibility has been done to death, ours in particular, and enough is enough.

Quote:
Pat: "And while I decry the idiocy of many on the left fringe, that fringe remains parsecs closer to the former middle than where the right has gone. I am also fairly tolerant of degrees of benign crazy, but the white nationalist is not benign. History is clear about that."
Actually, that's arguable - on its face, there's nothing malicious about wanting to live among one's own kind. That's human nature, and it remains true everywhere in the world. If one wants to accuse White nationalists of malignancy, one had best prepare to level the same accusation against practically everybody.

Quote:
Pat: "You have the potential to make a place in history for yourself. I wish you well in choosing it."
Well, thank you!

But as you should know by now, I've already chosen and dedicated years of service to my mission in life. It's just that nothing is a one-man show any more, and I'm not getting as much cooperation as I'd have liked. As I've already pointed out, intellectual commerce has been pretty well monopolized by the insatiable and largely brain-dead moneybags who run both academia and the mass media, and begging them for attention is not a viable option. They need to make themselves accessible in an honest and forthright way, or to hell with them ... literally.

If these were good people, Pat, some of them would have stepped forward on behalf of the CTMU long ago. Instead, they've chosen to feign high moral standing while frying their own rotten fish and force-feeding them to "the little people" through various tubes including academia, the mass media, the social media, and even the legal system.

But of course, they really have no moral standing at all (except in the holes they've dug), and their unrepentant self-dealing is a profound and probably unforgivable disservice to mankind.

Regarding human reproduction, it is important not to lose sight of necessity. The facts are these:

(1) The human race has technologically suspended the law of natural selection (bad in itself, evolutionarily speaking), and must effectively replace it in order to halt the resulting deterioration of the human genome.

(2) The human race is being systematically downbred like scruffy range cattle for the pleasure and profit of a tiny handful of filthy rich oligarchs (even worse).

So antidysgenics it must be, and the sooner the better.

As for the nightmarish vision of excessive perfection depicted elsewhere on this page by Gary Whitehall, rational reproductive policy obviously leads elsewhere than the perfect homogenization of mankind, which is precisely where elite dysgenics is now taking us!

(According to R.N. Coudenhove-Kalergi, a seminal spokesman for modern EU immigration and reproduction policy, we're all supposed to become "the Eurasian-Negroid Race of the Future" and look like the servants depicted on the temple walls of ancient Egypt, slavishly laboring for our betters while providing sexual recreation as they imperiously require.)

Under rational reproductive policy, there will always be a genetically inhomogeneous distribution of human beings which preserves human genetic diversity and thus conduces to the long-term survival of mankind.

This should at least keep us out of the evolutionary dumpster, which unfortunately is where we're now headed.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 15th, 2020 at 12:01 PM.

Old January 15th, 2020 #50
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Maybe there's a more effective strategy to fight the jew, rather than to attempt to assemble a large proWhite group that's easily infiltrated and corrupted by the jew. Maybe some sort of lonewolf hybrid? Our own type of infiltrator, well versed in using, 'the lie', the jew's most powerful weapon?

I strongly suspect that their religion is the main factor in their lust for the destruction of people of European extraction. They possess a religious directive to "heal the world." We all know what kind of healing jews have historically done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

I've actually asked even men who are aware of the JQ and thus far nobody knows much if anything about tikkun olam and judaism in general. We should start a discussion on here. I am particularly interested in what rituals they perform in their synagogues and for what purpose.

Old January 15th, 2020 #51
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Christopher Langan shared a link.
13 hrs
Here's another terrifying video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZnDfHlTCw0
Just looked her up because I thought she was attractive; engaged to a fucking mud or jew of some sort. This has to fucking stop.

Sorry for this link to stormcunt, but they had it covered.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1265885/

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 16th, 2020 #52
Gerry Fable

Christopher Langan
Yesterday at 17:34

Swedish Moderate Party leader Ulf Kristersson, citing figures from the Crime Prevention Council (Bra) indicating that Sweden suffered 230 bombings in 2019 alone, has slammed the ruling Social Democrats after a huge explosion rocked a Stockholm residential area.

In an op-ed for the newspaper Aftonbladet, Kristersson wrote: “Unfortunately, this government has lost control of what is happening in Sweden. Now in the morning, we woke up again to news of bombs and explosions, this time in Stockholm’s inner city and in central Uppsala.”

According to Stockholm police area manager Erik Widstrand, the blast which occurred in Stockholm on Sunday night was one of the most powerful explosions in memory. Yet the never-sated cuckolds of the Stockholm police, eager to bend over the PC barrel for their nutty, masochistic, and largely female superiors, have ruled out any terrorist motive so far (as though their nation hasn't been deliberately packed with foreign terrorists).

I grew up in an area with many people of Scandinavian descent, and until this kind of high-level Swedish cuckoldry and bureaucratic cowardice caught fire, had great respect for Sweden. How foolish! One can't respect people who don't respect themselves or their own kind enough to face reality, tell the truth, and protect themselves from danger and the bureaucratic frauds who unnecessarily expose them to it.

As for the frauds themselves, they should be prosecuted for the death or injury of every victim of every violent incident to which their criminal negligence has led.

Old January 16th, 2020 #53
brutus

Re: Man of the road

I agree with what you've said.

The jew's so-called holy books are really manuals on how to commit crime. Obviously written by narcissistic paranoid psycho/sociopaths.

For example, the talmud is nothing more than an exhaustive list of loopholes to be used by jew's in order to avoid being accused of breaking the Ten Commandments. Of course only gentiles are to be subject to the law, as the jew creates their own position above the law utilizing the loopholes as set forth in the talmud.

These are crazy people who cloak their parasitic and destructive nature under the guise of an arcane superstitious and ritualistic religion that only their bloodline can adhere.

Old February 20th, 2020 #54
Gerry Fable

Richie "God is mean!" Dawkins, having successfully hidden from me for years on grounds of his alleged superior rationality, has now stepped in it regarding the forbidden topic of eugenics.

Richie, tweeting to his 2.8 million followers on Twitter:

Quote:
“It’s one thing to deplore eugenics on ideological, political, moral grounds. It’s quite another to conclude that it wouldn’t work in practice. Of course it would. It works for cows, horses, pigs, dogs & roses. Why on earth wouldn’t it work for humans? Facts ignore ideology!
Quote:
"For those determined to miss the point, I deplore the idea of a eugenic policy. I simply said deploring it doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work. Just as we breed cows to yield more milk, we could breed humans to run faster or jump higher. But heaven forbid that we should do it.
Quote:
"A eugenic policy would be bad. I’m [merely] combating the illogical step from ‘X would be bad’ to ‘So X is impossible'. It would work in the same sense as it works for cows. Let’s fight it on moral grounds. Deny obvious scientific facts & we lose – or at best derail – the argument!"
After Richie's feeble-minded followers raised a grabastic ruckus despite all of his sanctimonious hedging - after all, "Hitler, so there!" - he called them out on their tacky “hunger for likes” and “Twitter nastiness” in response to his perfectly rational argumentation.

Here's the story, Richie, from a real rancher who has raised horses, dogs, and cows (and could easily raise pigs and roses if I felt like it). The ticket is called "antidysgenics", and it's far easier and less controversial than eugenics because it requires far less information.

All you have to do is prevent stock that is obviously inferior from gaining a huge breeding advantage over fitter stock, e.g., by irrationally importing it and subsidizing its reproduction, taking feed away from good stock and giving it to bad stock instead, etc.. In other words, you stop shipping inferior stock into your pasture from "the wild", i.e., from uncivilized parts of the world where the standards of fitness are not in accord with those of civilized society.

It's a no-brainer - all you have to do is limit breeding by sickly, stupid, unassimilable, and violent or otherwise behaviorally challenged stock by not giving it free access to your better-adapted herd and the resources which sustain it. Fences, aka borders, are great for that purpose!

It's really very easy. Just learn to use your head for something other than holding up your propeller beanie, and tell your followers to do the same. Now, there's a "eugenics" meme that even your parents would love!

Old February 23rd, 2020 #55
Gerry Fable

"The singularity is now in progress, but its true nature is still undetermined. It will be one of two possible kinds: human (a mass awakening, e.g., the "Omega Point" of Teilhard de Chardin), or technological (as in the movies "Terminator" and "Robocop"). Unfortunately, they are mutually exclusive. The former is distributed, and associated with distributed control of human destiny the latter represents centralized control and the final triumph of the filthy-rich oligarchs who are wealthy enough to control it and determined to avoid a mass awakening of any kind. The main purpose of human life at this point in history is to ensure that we have a human singularity instead of its tech antithesis. In the former case, humanity has a future worth pursuing in the latter, the great mass of humanity literally becomes unsalvageable. Take your pick."

~ Christopher Langan

National Socialism as an Inner Conversion

“What is at stake at the present great turning point? An individualistic worldview is being replaced by a socialistic one! A thousand-year-old attitude toward life is being thrust aside by completely new concepts.

“Such a change cannot be decreed by legislation! Nor can it be brought about by a ministry, no matter how homogeneously it is put together and how saturated and filled it is with the new ideas."

“Such a transformation requires an inner conversion! A mental, a spiritual, an ethical, even a religious one! …”

Hitler, Memoirs of a Confidant, by Otto Wagener

Last edited by Gerry Fable; February 23rd, 2020 at 07:38 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2020 #56
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
the latter represents centralized control and the final triumph of the filthy-rich oligarchs who are wealthy enough to control it and determined to avoid a mass awakening of any kind.
That really would explain why Musk, Dawkins, and any other mainstream media stars in the "science!" field have been adopted as gods by the leftards.

Old February 25th, 2020 #57
Gerry Fable

I just watched a 60 Minutes video interview of Bernie Sanders.

Bernie admits that the cost of his Medicare-for-All program is $30 trillion, to be covered by a tax on billionaires.

In 2018, there were 2,153 billionaires in the world with a combined worth of $8.7 trillion, many of them not from the United States. But let's forget about the fact that they don't pay taxes here by assuming that America is about to take over the world and squeeze them like sponges, cleaning them all out to the last penny. This would generate less than 1/3 of what is needed to cover Bernie's Medicare program alone.

In addition, Bernie wants to make college free, cancel all student debt, and provide universal free child care for all of the Third World immigrants he plans to let in here, ostensibly to help them overcome their terrible "breeding disadvantage". (Yes, they're already huge worldwide majorities. But that's somehow a breeding disadvantage, you see. Besides, Whitey is already responsible for subsidizing their population explosion with indiscriminate foreign aid, so it's time to pony up a lot, lot more!)

Yet Bernie wants the public to believe that what little now remains of the American middle class is safe from his bloodsucking scorched-earth taxation agenda. Either that, or he expects the world's trillionaire international bankers to wax generous with their jealously hoarded carefully concealed mountain range of assets in order to offset the astronomical tax shortfall.

Granted, Bernie is all but clinically insane - he must be, if only to manifest this level of cognitive dissonance in his quest to pound Whitey into the ground like a rusty nail, bellowing like a Bolshevik Godzilla as he drools and flails his long spindly arms like a crazed jack-in-the-box.

But what about those who plan to vote for this gibbering loon? Are they bestially stupid, as zonked-out and deranged as sh*thouse rats, or possessed by dimwitted loony demons from hell?

[Answer: All three.]

Old March 12th, 2020 #58
Gerry Fable

Christopher Langan

Yes, the international banksters have made it abundantly clear that they regard the rest of mankind as their slaves, to be demographically mixed and genetically downbred (see "Practical Idealism" by R.N. Coudenhove-Kalergi, 1925) to a state of congenital servility, mental incapacity, and physical resilience satisfactory to the self-styled innately superior "Master Race" which wants/needs them as slaves ... i.e., international banksters and their friends. (The term "master race" originally came from the banksters and their obsequious PR men, not from the German Nazis who emerged as a reaction against them.)

Did the "Master Race" get where it is today on the strength of its merit? No, it did not. Its members had very little to do with the peace, prosperity, stability, and ingenuity of Western Civilization. In fact, they've consistently declared themselves the enemies of Western Civilization, opening the borders of Western nations against the will and interests of Western majorities in order to bring about the "Eurasian-negroid race of the future" ... a slave-race to which they intend for you, your children, and all of your future descendants to belong in perpetuity.

The "Master Race" got where it is by a lot of deception, deceit, and exploitation of the Christian rejection of usury. That's it. They're not really about intellectual mastery and merit at all - in fact, they do everything they can to exclude their intellectual superiors and even to deny them a living, something I know because I happen to be one of them.

Baaaaad show, these banksters. Even if you personally are happy as a bankster slave, leave the rest of us out of it. And by the way, this is not a voting matter. When it comes to voting, banksters and their minions always cheat.

Old March 21st, 2020 #59
Gerry Fable

Christopher Langan

December 22, 2017

Q: Chris, when you say "If there were no 'Illuminati Conspiracy', one would have to have been invented - and so it was," are you implying that the globalists made it up?

A: No, I mean that whatever you choose to call it, there is a group of highly placed individuals ...

(1) For whom such a "rule the world" conspiracy is individually and collectively rational;

(2) Who have the wealth and power to implement such a conspiracy (and in fact a longstanding monopoly on the creation of money); and

(3) Who are in a position to benefit immeasurably from such a conspiracy, possessing the technology to enforce it and the ability to stop anyone else from bringing them to justice.

Therefore, it would have been decision-theoretically irrational for them not to have invented and pursued such a conspiracy, and it follows that this is exactly what they did.

As for the details of this conspiracy, many of those usually discussed - e.g., those involving Illuminati symbolism - are either irrelevant or open to debate. The point is that we are already presented with something that has too much improbable structure and political-economic momentum to be merely accidental, and thus that anyone who denies the generic existence of such a conspiracy is a deceiver and/or a fool who has no comprehension of the existing power structure, the meaning of rationality, or the definition of conspiracy (which explicitly includes the high level of secrecy ascribed to it by "conspiracy theorists").

Remember, people who deny the existence of a rule-the-world conspiracy are basically saying that the elite, who were ruthlessly (if not globally) "rational" in their efforts to reach the tops of their respective heaps, suddenly forgot all about it for the sake of sheer kindness and morality once they became very rich and powerful. Basically, the idea is that members of the international oligarchy, having clawed, stolen, and murdered their way to a lofty elevation from which they could perceive an entire planet for the taking and the possibility of owning it all in perpetuity by cooperatively playing the cards already in their hands, suddenly decided in concert to sweep all the cards off the table onto the floor and generously distribute their towering piles of money to all of the losers out of their sheer goodness of heart.

Riiiight ... why, *sure* they did! (And who's being "rational" now?)
I won't even go into the causal dynamics of such phenomena, which are interesting in their own right. Suffice it to say that there is far more to the rationality and conspiracy concepts than meets the untrained eye.

Old May 6th, 2020 #60
Gerry Fable

Comment: "[Bill Gates and his scummy globalist confederates] are evil and their influence should be entirely severed from the righteous and pure in heart."

Response: Unfortunately, it's one thing to say that "[Bill Gates and his scummy globalist confederates] are evil and their influence should be entirely severed from the righteous and pure in heart." That's quite true. But it's quite another to let them get away with it.

Unfortunately, most people were alternately feeling sorry for themselves and stupidly and hedonistically diddling themselves and watching the boob tube and scrambling for minuscule portions of the fake money produced by Gates&Co's bankster sugardaddies while Gates and his buddies were spending their vast piles of demon-haunted loot on taking over the United States government, which they evidently managed to do in a most unequivocal way.

Now. I'm at peace with that, or at least getting there. I've been doing my best. No one can beat my game - I'm the sole and undisputed author of the CTMU Metaformal System (the only viable theory of reality), Logical Theology / Metareligion, Mathematical Metaphysics, Quantum Metamechanics, the Self-Simulation Principle, and on and on, and I did it all with nothing but a high school diploma and the wrong color skin on my back (for affirmative-action purposes, anyway). I've been warning people about the parasitic divergence, the evils of banking and academia, and the existence of high-level metaconspiracies for decades, and when challenged to explain what's it's really all about, put my time and effort right where my mouth was.

But let's face it. I've been ignored, frozen out of the monetary and intellectual economies, and mocked, villified, lied about, defamed, and disrespected with a level of intensity to rival that of the anti-Trump trolls. Even the so-called "high-IQ community" is filled with impudent little monsters who have gleefully specialized in my case. This would be fine - I don't really value the opinions of avocational (or professional) gadflies - except that I've enjoyed none of the fantastic rewards that have been heaped on President Trump for the same kind of trouble. In fact, I've had a much harder life than any billionaire oligarch or stinking, atheistic, acadummy-indoctrinated sh*t-troll on God's blue-green Earth, and with the ongoing public credence in Mr. Gates' "pandemic" scam, I'm starting to feel seriously put upon.

Yes, it's the worst show in modern history bar none. But the question now facing most of you is this: are you just going to sit there and wait to be wiped? Because that's what will certainly happen to the vast majority of you if you just sit around getting annoyed at the world because you're not the center of attention in it, despite the fact that you're not really very productive at all compared to the best of us. (Yes, you're smart, but there's no need to get carried away.)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. These freaks aren't backing down - they've calculated that you're nothing but a worthless supernumerary herd of sh*t-for-brains cowards who need to go extinct so they can rule forever. I'm afraid it may be time to start thinking, like it or not, about non-passive resistance.

It's really very simple: If Gates&Co. don't at least sense your willingness to physically defend yourselves, and to go after them personally for what they're now doing to you, you'll all be in the abattoir before you can polish your mirrors again.

Thread