VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2011 #1
Rab4
Banned

Default Destroying their support base

I started this on another thread, but basically another strategy for us, I believe, is to destroy their stronghold on minorities, and white libs. They're already losing their grip these days, as disgruntled people are beginning to question their true motives. White liberal Jimmy Carter turned on them due to their treatment of Palestinians. The recent mexcians in cali that have taken notice on how joos won't allow them to have businesses. And, of course there are black groups that are well aware of the joo threat. Mexicans and blacks already don't like each other, so it won't take much to keep that going. We must look for opportunities on a daily basis to stoke the fires.
Some believe in a worse is better to stimulate whites into action. I believe we can have a worse is better strategy that stokes the marxist pets to turn on their masters.

Old October 13th, 2011 #2
Mike Parker

Someone needs to flesh this out a bit. What’s here is more passive observation than active strategy. We know the multicultural left is comprised of strange bedfellows with internal conflicts. We also know the jews have able to manage those conflicts to their own advantage, from Andrew Young to Rick Sanchez. Jewish leaders are counting on continuing to do that going forward. Are there specific actions WN can take to throw a spanner in the works?

Thread