Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2008 #1
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Default WNTube

WNTube is another site offering the hosting of WN videos, and education for making videos. It's brand-new.

WNTube doesn't want Podblanc's video-makers. Podblanc needs all of the video makers it already has, plus many more. But WNTube does need video-makers, as it's brand-new, and needs new content, on a regular basis. If you like it, register there and help keep the flow going.

If you don't know how to make videos, and aren't interested in learning, but you do spend a lot of time surfing youtube and other video hosting sites, you can help out immensely by downloading videos of interest to WN and uploading them to WNTube. If you want to learn how to make videos, there is a forum on WNTube, and video making tools and resources. Plus, someone will work with you 1 on 1 to teach you how to do it.

I can say the same for Craig with Podblanc. He would be more than happy to show you 1 on 1 how to do this stuff. He's the one who showed me how to do it. If you want to learn how to do this stuff, get a hold of either of us and we'll take the time to help you. It's an investment.

We're only talking about a few hours of your time to learn how to make something that can awaken hundreds of thousands of Whites. If you ever feel like you could be doing more for the cause, come and register on either one of our sites, Podblanc or WNTube. We'll get you lined out.

Old February 19th, 2008 #2
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Are you tired of turning on the jewtube and seeing some Hebe forcing multiculturalism down your throat? Tired of seeing niggers kissing White women and being lauded by scrawny little whigger appeasers who are too inept to win the hand of White woman? Tired of the guilt trips, the lies and slander against our race? Fight back through video!

This is your chance. Take it. When the jew throws his crap at our race, throw a video back at the jew like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYIk1F1URQc

Join the video-making revolution!

Old February 23rd, 2008 #3
Loren Olsen
3rd World Kwa

Thumbs up

Excellent video! I tried posting it at Stormfront, but you know how JJT, doesn't like anybody exposing the jews, or bringing attention to negro males having sex with white girls. You know the two most important, worthy of the most attention issues facing our race today. hhmmmmm

Old February 23rd, 2008 #4
Loren Olsen
3rd World Kwa

We need more video like this. Many more.

What about videos Emphasizing...... Negro males with white girls, equals 3rd world.

Black or mullato males with white girls equals the spreading of the 3rd world. and diseases, and 3rd world, and diseases. Repetative.

=

Old February 23rd, 2008 #5
varg

I Implemented the [wntube] here on VNNF tags if you wish to use them

Old February 23rd, 2008 #6
Loren Olsen
3rd World Kwa

Thanks Varg, I'm not familiar with VNNF tags? What exactly is it?

Old February 24th, 2008 #7
Angst
A Merry Kwan

It means you can embed the video here. You do that by taking video id # and put it in between the wntube blocks, which look like this [wntube][wntube], except the second block starts with a slash, /. I can't just show you because it will embed the video.

So in the url of the following video, the id # is 250.

http://www.wntube.com/index.php?opti...temid=99999999

You put 250 in between both blocks.

[wntube]250[wntube], except the second block looks like this /wntube inside of [].

Here's the video embedded

[wntube]250[/wntube]

Old February 24th, 2008 #8
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren Olsen View Post
Excellent video! I tried posting it at Stormfront, but you know how JJT, doesn't like anybody exposing the jews, or bringing attention to negro males having sex with white girls. You know the two most important, worthy of the most attention issues facing our race today. hhmmmmm
Well, nobody really likes seeing blacks and whites together. But if you can do it in a video in which there is an underlying purpose to showing it, such as the diseases that White women can get, and the violence that happens to White women, then it's tolerable. Otherwise, it's just disgusting without any redeeming quality. My video is disgusting, but it has a redeeming quality. LOL.

Old February 24th, 2008 #9
Loren Olsen
3rd World Kwa

Thumbs up

Can you make some that show the connection between interracial couples, diseases, 3rd world slums, mulattos, etc.? That would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
Well, nobody really likes seeing blacks and whites together. But if you can do it in a video in which there is an underlying purpose to showing it, such as the diseases that White women can get, and the violence that happens to White women, then it's tolerable. Otherwise, it's just disgusting without any redeeming quality. My video is disgusting, but it has a redeeming quality. LOL.

Who Controls All the Media in the World?
http://www.white-nationalist.info/pr...pper&Itemid=42

Whites & Blacks 100 FACTS
http://www.duke.org/library/race/african101facts.html

Google: Black Against White Crime

Listen to VNN Radio!
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?page_id=1948

Old August 16th, 2008 #10
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up Just a reminder:

WNTube has changed its address. Now it is http://www.wntube.net. Now longer videos can be uploaded and the sound quality has improved.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #11
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Like Bob said earlier, WNTube.com is now WNTube.net. New features include the ability to upload larger video files. You can also upload mp3 files related to WN.

A really cool feature of the new software is that it has a "video-grabber" built in. If you know of a video of interest to WN and WNTube doesn't already have it, and it's on youtube, google video, dailymotion or myspace, then you can use the video-grabber to upload it to WNTube. You don't have to download the video to your computer at all. Simply type in the url of the video on google, youtube, myspace or dailymotion, and our software will automatically upload it for you. All you'll have to do edit the title, description and tags.

You can also install a WNTube toolbar on your browser, which will alert you to new videos that have been uploaded, as well as news of interest to WN via rss feeds.

Old August 24th, 2008 #12
USNN88
ANSWP

What are the file size/time limits here, also what formats are we limited to?

Old August 24th, 2008 #13
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
What are the file size/time limits here, also what formats are we limited to?
To the best of my knowledge, this software supports .wmv, .avi, .flv, .divx, mpg and mpeg,. It may also work with .mov, but I've heard of some users having difficulties with .mov files, and also with .mpegs (they may have ironed out the .mpeg bug).

As for the actual file size limitation, I'll have to get back with you on that. I can tell you there are some actual full length movies on there, over an hour long.

Old September 21st, 2008 #14
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up

A big BUMP!

Thread