VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2009 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default New Nation News.

Alex mentioned that daily, normal, run-of-the-mill TNB needn't pile up on VNN. New Nation News is probably the best place to get your nigger/nonWhite crime data, stories,etc. NNN reporters are combing the net worldwide for these stories.

Front page:
http://www.newnation.org/index.html

Forum
http://www.newnation.cc/forums/index.php

Old August 7th, 2009 #2
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

NNN Is amazing and there is so much that they miss. No mere mortal can keep track of all this TNB.

Old August 8th, 2009 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
NNN Is amazing and there is so much that they miss. No mere mortal can keep track of all this TNB.
Become a NNN reporter and submit stories. Or, if you don't want to do that, they have an "unregistered guests" section for anon TNB reporting. I used to use that before I signed up. Being a member requires that you post so many times a month, IIRC.

Old August 9th, 2009 #4
Gman
Banned

Thanks for the kind words regarding Newnation News. I am a reporter and moderator on that site. There is more than enough TNB to go around so we are always looking for new reporters!! You gentlemen would be welcome!! Of course, I saw years ago that in reality, the problem is jews and not niggers!

Old August 29th, 2009 #5
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up

NNN is a great site! It has many different sections on there, perhaps more than StormFluff. Perhaps VNN and NNN can start a crossover of media on both sites, having posters on both sites and senior members from both doing Free Talk Lives or broadcasting on NNN Radio. But that is mainly up to Alex. Exchanging news on each site and having members on both would be a great way to network for the Cause!

Old August 31st, 2009 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
NNN is a great site! It has many different sections on there, perhaps more than StormFluff. Perhaps VNN and NNN can start a crossover of media on both sites, having posters on both sites and senior members from both doing Free Talk Lives or broadcasting on NNN Radio. But that is mainly up to Alex. Exchanging news on each site and having members on both would be a great way to network for the Cause!
I have to agree. Alex, seems to take a more big picture, philosophical view, etc. while NNN is looking at nonWhite crime and racial conflict in a more micro view. I think that some back and forth between the two would be pretty interesting.

Thread