Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 2nd, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default I think it's time for RacialHolyWar . . Who's with me ?

Let's look at the situation of our race worldwide . .

Other races arrive in North America en masse ( even to the point that Canadian cities like Vancouver are now referred to as 'Hongcouver' . . ) . .

. . the USA is invaded by Mestizos , even to the point that Euro-Americans flee certain states . .

In Europe there are whole cities where Europeans are now the minority . .

There is a crescent moon standing over Europe . .

. . and if we do not stop this 'crescent moon' maybe we'll soon have a total eclipse ?

( concerning this vid , it already is a few years old , so the situation may be more precarious right now . .)

Europeans , get active ! !

Also , masses of black Africans arrive on Europe's shores every day . .

Asians are not only overtaking us in their own countries ( due to spying on us . .)

. . they also move into the West in large masses . .

. . and take their culture with them . .

Indians and Pakistanis try to copy the West . .

. . and also move into our nations . .

I think the time to act is now . .

At least they should be sent back . .

You know , a while ago I did a thread here about how to possibly defeat the NWO ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551541 ) , yet that isn't everything . . You can get rid of a person unleashing the wild dogs at you but once that person's gone the dogs will still be at you . .

I don't think our race was ever so close to the edge as it is now . .

Yet , not only will the politicians not help us , the controlled media won't report the whole truth , many of our race will even help with our downfall . . .

I think Ragnarök ( Götterdämmerung ) ( the fall of the West ) could be near . .

. . if our fate won't be turned . .

It has to start now . . What better place than here ?

More and more people may be waking up but that will only be good for us shouldn't it already be too late . .

It's time . .

Hail victory

Old November 3rd, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

To whoever gave me that recent up-thumbee for this particular post , thank thee

I usually do not put too much , read that , too much emphasis on thumb-voting yet this demonstrates that I'm not alone in my urge to see a RaHoWa comin' . . Two of us seem to already exist ( at least ) . .

Old November 9th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Smile

A rep on this recently said . .

Quote:
Racial holy war!!!!! My only objection on this is that i think it should have been done long time ago!! lol Peace brother
In a way , Racial Holy War has always been around the corner . .

Yet the topic is as relevant today as never before . .

Old November 11th, 2018 #4
Donncha Dennis

A single man can be a Rambo but he cannot take on a entire army all it takes is one bullet and its over. A group of men is a different story. A neighborhood with closer ties and everyone knows everyone and helps each other out is even better. How have people been preparing so far for the inevitable day?

Old November 11th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
A single man can be a Rambo but he cannot take on a entire army all it takes is one bullet and its over.
. . even one man can make a difference , pal

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551037

. . it still cracks me up to see not one anti has answered my challenge.

Keep waitin'
Quote:
A group of men is a different story. A neighborhood with closer ties and everyone knows everyone and helps each other out is even better. How have people been preparing so far for the inevitable day?
I supposed subconsciously they always knew it would come this . . .

Maybe it happened sooner than they expected.

Stay strong . . .

Old December 15th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow

Well ,considering the last happenings/ events all across the globe , one might think “Day X“ is close / near . .

In the end , nobody could tell me the thing with the Muslims on European ground was supposed to end “peacefully“ , the “thing“ with the blacks / Africans in America ( former slaves) was not supposed to end in riots ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552169 ) , that the Asians ,as soon as in our proximity, wouldn‘t spy on us . .

And that ‘Latin-Americans‘ ( Mestizos) wouldn‘t use the chance of entering into the USA ( a first-world nation ) when they have only “one border“ to cross. .

The riots speak for themselves . .

There might come a time when Muslims seek ALL of Europe , when the spics try to claim ALL of Northern America , when the blacks re-model parts of America into a jungle , when Asians become lusty for world-domination . . .

Our enemies are MANY . .

Fight back ! ! !

Old December 15th, 2018 #7
)))Marc(((

Default Stop the hate ; SEPARATE

C/F ; something tells me you don't live in US. Probably Germany.

Whites in US are doing something Whites in Europe are afraid to ; BALKANIZE.

Central Europe and Central US are nearly pure White. Many of our towns boast a Caucasian population of 95% White and better.

The most constructive thing you can do for your race is LIVE WHITE.

Old December 17th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
C/F ; something tells me you don't live in US. Probably Germany.
Northern Europe
. . the Northern German plain . . .

I have given my location . .
Quote:
Whites in US are doing something Whites in Europe are afraid to ; BALKANIZE.
. . you do not mean to imply by that we should LEAVE countries which are traditionally ours to other races , now , do you???
Oh and before the 'tolerance'-crowd lurking might once again object : 'But Europeans took America from the Injus ! ! !" ? . . ; I dealt with that here: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...21#post2253321.

Old December 17th, 2018 #9
)))Marc(((

Default Get a spine ; isolate

Rather than threaten race war ; separate. We need to disassemble jewish privledge.

Byzantium was the most successful at jewish control and addressing semetic aggression.

Non whites need to be discouraged and ignored ; WEXIT not war.

The countries , not Nations , you wish to preserve have already been totally defiled.

Old December 19th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Rather than threaten race war ; separate. We need to disassemble jewish privledge.

Byzantium was the most successful at jewish control and addressing semetic aggression.

Non whites need to be discouraged and ignored ; WEXIT not war.

The countries , not Nations , you wish to preserve have already been totally defiled.
No beef but you appear to be one of the 'moderates' when it comes to our movement . . No beef . . to each their own . . After all I titled this " . . who's with me ? " . . If you think of other solutions , fine

Old December 28th, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow

. . it would appear one 'hearth of crisis' I have forgotten in my No . 1 post . . .

South Africa. .

. . . those people live in the proximity of Negroes . . . . and are constantly their victim . . . . .

Well , those Caucasians may not have been native to Africa ( even though they wouldn't be the first 'African natives' of Caucasian phenotype ( the peoples of Northern Africa in ancient times were also Caucasian . .) ) yet now they live there and are the subject of Negro savagery . .

Thanks to that 'great man' Neslon Mandela . . .

Old December 28th, 2018 #12
)))Marc(((

Default No moderation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
No beef but you appear to be one of the 'moderates' when it comes to our movement . . No beef . . to each their own . . After all I titled this " . . who's with me ? " . . If you think of other solutions , fine
Not moderate just prudent. One more big war and Whites are done. Our only means of survival is to totally separate from jewish influence. Once complete , Whites will be able to stand and defeat the invader ; something Germany has been unable to do in this century. Personally , I support Caucasian Ethnostates in Central/Slavic Europe and Central US. 1483.

Old December 28th, 2018 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
One more big war and Whites are done . .
. . . most of these other races haven't seen us fight yet . . .

Our ancestors already kicked the Muslim's ass . .

. . . had race wars with Asiatics . . .

. . . . defeated Negroes . . .

( concerning that pic : NOT that I'm in favor of colonialism yet when it truly came to our race being attacked by Negroes we outsmarted them about 10 to 0 . .)
. .defeated mesizos. .

. . to give merely a few examples . . .

. . . just because our race today is in 'a state of hypnosis' . . .

. . doesn't mean we can't fight

. . history itself should prove otherwise . .

Last edited by ColdFire; December 28th, 2018 at 10:39 PM.

Old November 12th, 2019 #14
Ireland14
Banned

Default Racial war

I think racial war has already begun...it has been raging for centuries

Thread