Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2020 #1
rod crowley

Default Groid killed in brunswick Ga

A groid running thru an all white in brunswick Ga was killed in February after being mistaken for a BURGLAR.Seems when 2 armed whites confronted him he attacked one resulting in his death.Yup..another Trayvon situation brewing as they're demanding arrests.14/88

Old May 7th, 2020 #2
notmenomore

Yep. All the media accounts report and then completely ignore the fact that the buck attacked a 64 year-old man, who was holding a shotgun!!

Itz called "disparity of force", and the situation provides for the legal use of lethal force to defend against this kind of attack.

Tryvon II itz.

I guess the jungle bunnies will have episodes of "domestic unrest" when the citizen is acquitted.

Old May 7th, 2020 #3
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

good riddance. now find dat nigger's grave and shit on it.

Old May 7th, 2020 #4
Erik T. White

For those who might like a link, this one has a couple of videos and a wunnerful picher of the nigger:

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...3-f75a752d8f7c

A photo of the scum is below:

Ov kowrs mammy sayd, "Hee wuz a gud boi wu wuz lernin hou tu beez a lektrishun."

In other words the nigger was unemployed and might have been learning electronics to be able to hot-wire cars. These days a nigger might have been given a federal grant to open a "small business" for the purpose of stealing ytz cars. It iznt fare fur yt tu getz all de gud karz. Don't ask why sheboons drive Escalades kauz that'd beez rayssist.

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 7th, 2020 at 03:54 PM. Reason: more info

Old May 7th, 2020 #5
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

that nigger was just a grease stain on the roadway of humanity.

Old May 7th, 2020 #6
Erik T. White

A BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!!!

Quote:
19-year-old indicted for carrying handgun

A Glynn County man has been indicted for allegedly bringing a handgun to Brunswick High School’s campus in December 2013 during a basketball game between the school’s crosstown rival, Glynn Academy.

Ahmaud Marquez Arbery, who was 19 at the time, was indicted Jan. 28 for allegedly carrying a Big Bear .380 caliber pistol with him when attempting to make entry into the Dec. 3, 2013 basketball game.

Glynn County School police said at the time that an officer noticed a gun in Arbery’s waistband, and he ran when the officer attempted to stop him. Officers put the campus in a lockdown mode during the foot chase.
In the course of the chase, one school resource officer fell and fractured his hand.

Arbery is now facing charges in Glynn County Superior Court of carrying a weapon within certain school areas, carrying a weapon without a license and three counts of obstructing an officer.
https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/lo...a35662fba.html

Niggers do NOT belong within 10 miles of any White Male or Female. They have no impulse control unless they are afraid of the blue niggers. And, niggers make up a lot of blue niggers.

Please let me live long enough to see The Day Of The Rope And The Rifle.

Old May 7th, 2020 #7
Fred
Commie Killer

The victims were arrested. Now they will go broke defending themselves and risk going to prison.

That is certainly not justice.

Old May 7th, 2020 #8
notmenomore

I just looked at the cell-phone video. The groid didn't attack the old man, he attacked the son. He is clearly trying to take the shotgun when he's made good. What nincompoop thinks it can simply walk up and take a shotgun away from someone who is holding it on them?

Trayvon thought he was going to get the 9mm away too, but all he got was the 9mm. I guess this one was bigger and badder; he was going to get the buckshot and he got buckshot.

Summer, itz bein cummin'. The nigs already be singin' " No Jusis, no Peace."

(Ya gotta love the felony gun charge and foot race at the high school.)(Shoplifting & revocation of probation, too.)

...just another day in the making good of a dindu.

Last edited by notmenomore; May 9th, 2020 at 07:57 AM. Reason: new info

Old May 7th, 2020 #9
Gladiatrix

Old May 8th, 2020 #10
steven clark

I saw the video and it looks like he's attacking the man.
Trump and everyone is saying 'it's a shame', and I see where the father and son were arrested. I keep wanting to see what the full story was, but the media has already decided on the narrative.

Anyway, chasing after what you think is a criminal isn't a good idea. It can blow up in your face.

Thanks for the post about this kid's past record of misbehavior.

Old May 8th, 2020 #11
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
The victims were arrested. Now they will go broke defending themselves and risk going to prison.

That is certainly not justice.
A black jury will seal their fate.Guaranteed.88

Old May 8th, 2020 #12
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
that nigger was just a grease stain on the roadway of humanity.
Yup but like Turdvon...now he's a martyr.838

Old May 9th, 2020 #13
)))Marc(((

Default Another dindu high skoo pic?

What a good case for LL Wood to pick up on.

Old May 10th, 2020 #14
Serbian

Thumbs down

Why aren't whites in Georgia gathering in the thousands to protest and demand the release of these two innocent white men?

Fuck 99% of whites are pathetic worms. You actually have more American whites marching with niggers demanding white blood.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 10th, 2020 #15
steven clark

It's sad people keep going along with this:
It's like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin…even Rodney King. People can't just LOOK at the evidence.

By people, I generally mean our so-called cuckservatives on FM radio. They really went along with the media line without taking a breath.

Also, the two guys accused…it would have helped if they'd been forty pounds less and shaved. The media really is making them look like retarded hillbillies.

My brother recalls a recent shooting where cops shot a black coming at them with a weapon, and the media cried out he was 'an Air Force veteran', and the cops KILLED A VET!

Didn't mention that he'd signed up for four years and only served nine months. Probably got a DD.

Old May 10th, 2020 #16
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Why aren't whites in Georgia gathering in the thousands to protest and demand the release of these two innocent white men?

Fuck 99% of whites are pathetic worms. You actually have more American whites marching with niggers demanding white blood.
Many areas in Georgia are overrun by niggers. Brunswick is right on the Atlantic coast of Georgia and was, long ago, called "Miami beach north." Many college pals of mine came from the Brunswick area and it once was all White.

Quote:
Brunswick (/ˈbrʌnzwɪk/) is a city in and the county seat of Glynn County, Georgia, United States.[6] As the main urban and economic center of the state's lower southeast, it is the second-largest urban area on the Georgia coast after Savannah and contains the Brunswick Old Town Historic District.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunswick,_Georgia

The "poet laureate" of Georgia, Sydney Lanier, once penned the poem "The Marshes of Glynn" in celebration of the marshes in Glynn county.

The poem is here: https://poets.org/poem/marshes-glynn

Read about Sydney Lanier here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Lanier

You can read about how Brunswick is now a niggertown in the wiki link.

The capitol city of Georgia, Atlanta, is now called "apelanta."

There are still small enclaves of Whiteness in Georgia: however, the mind set of lots of "people" who live there are so proud that marchin' lucifer koon (martin luther king, jr.) was born there that I left my birth state as soon as I got all my degrees. I went back twice: once to spit on the ground of Georgia, once to visit a relative with a heart condition who passed on two years ago.

Lots of people who are happiest in Georgia live far from apelanta and are in the smaller cities and towns where they can keep the niggers under as much control as possible. I know for a fact that various KKK groups are still active in rural parts of Georgia. But the pale people far and away outnumber the Whites who once threw niggers over bridges as late as the early 1950s. Those folks are now long dead and cannot be persecuted (or prosecuted.)

Old May 11th, 2020 #17
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

NIKE releases TRIBUTE FOOTWEAR dedicated to Ahmaud Arbery!

Old May 11th, 2020 #18
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

this is how all niggers and nigger-lovers should be treated.

Old May 11th, 2020 #19
steven clark

In Civil War Two, Selleck warned against going to Georgia to establish a white enclave. It is a white enclave only in two areas, at opposite ends of the state, and Selleck warned any white enclave would be surrounded and overrun by the myriads of blacks living in Georgia, especially Atlanta.

Old May 12th, 2020 #20
brutus

VNN is one of the very few places on the internet where we'll hear the unvarnished truth about this type of incident.

When most all other jew-controlled news outlets are spinning and lying, and sadly most White people are swallowing those lies, VNN is like a beacon of light in the dark.

This fact is one of the primary reasons why I've been coming here for all of these years.

Thanks again, Alex!

Thread