VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2020 #61
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Before they can be acquitted they will have to be tried, and before they can be tried they will have to be indicted. The grand jury thing.

Now I think they WILL be indicted, but I've also yet to hear about any scheduling for grand jury proceedings.

Talking about chimp major: imagine if a grand jury should NOT return a true bill (like happened in Ferguson when the sweet nig Michael Brown was made good). Chimp beyond all measure, everywhere, everyday!
Black jury=Railroad.

Old May 22nd, 2020 #62
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Here's video of the nigger being arrested for stealing a TV.

I think the jew might stop trying to paint this nigger as a saint.
Down the memory hole this one will go!
Fuck you jew and your pet niggers, too!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C0fJD_1589912244
They're out to crucify whites.They want us defenseless.Its the dirty south.

Old May 22nd, 2020 #63
Miguel Dias

white enclaves...
only solution.

Old May 22nd, 2020 #64
bedford

Why is Tom Brady so concerned about this useless criminal nigger but he never utters a word about all the white people killed by niggers. That big paycheck for throwing a ball to niggers is so important. He doesn't have any real spine to stand up for anything real. I lost interest in the NFL a long time ago.

Old May 23rd, 2020 #65
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Yep. All the media accounts report and then completely ignore the fact that the buck attacked a 64 year-old man, who was holding a shotgun!!

Itz called "disparity of force", and the situation provides for the legal use of lethal force to defend against this kind of attack.

Tryvon II itz.

I guess the jungle bunnies will have episodes of "domestic unrest" when the citizen is acquitted.
Now...the feds are sticking their noses in.Possible hate crimes charges.Theyre gonna get stuck with something guaranteed.Cant get outta this shithole known as the south fast enough.14/88

Old May 23rd, 2020 #66
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Why is Tom Brady so concerned about this useless criminal nigger but he never utters a word about all the white people killed by niggers. That big paycheck for throwing a ball to niggers is so important. He doesn't have any real spine to stand up for anything real. I lost interest in the NFL a long time ago.
Brady's suckin their dicks like the rest of America.Ive had it with this BULLSHIT.838

Old May 23rd, 2020 #67
moviecritic
Banned

the shooters daughter is race mixer the shooters themselves accepted the mudshark daughter boyfriends as one of there own and yet blacks are still not happy they want more more more
how can cnn msnbc abc nbc cbs all rest of these so called media blow this story out of proportion but not word about channon and christian i hope coronavirus wipes niggers off the map

Old May 23rd, 2020 #68
WayneW67

I see they arrested the man who shot the video and charged him with murder. That nigger DA is on the rampage. That man was simply there to record an accurate picture of what was happening so the White m4en could not be railroaded. He did what we constantly see niggera doing, pulling out their free phones to incriminate some innocent White.

Old May 23rd, 2020 #69
moviecritic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
I see they arrested the man who shot the video and charged him with murder. That nigger DA is on the rampage. That man was simply there to record an accurate picture of what was happening so the White m4en could not be railroaded. He did what we constantly see niggera doing, pulling out their free phones to incriminate some innocent White.
the evil jew media and liberal whites have no souls drumming up unrest
over a nigger who was guilty but not word about channon and christian
and millions of white people who have suffered under the rule of non whites

Old May 23rd, 2020 #70
bedford

I believe that the white man who shot the black man in Florida last year was given the 20 year prison sentence simply as payback for George Zimmerman getting an innocent verdict for shooting Trayvon Skittles Martin. Remember when the white guy confronted the black man about parking in a handicapped space and they were black guy pushed him to the ground? Then the white guy shot and killed the black guy. This incident in Brunswick shows me the blacks and jewmedia still haven't gotten over Saint Trayvon and want more innocent white people to pay.

Old May 24th, 2020 #71
steven clark

Default Groid killed in brunswick Ga

Like Kievsky said in a thread a few years ago 'it's not your country any longer, white man.'

I also believe that from this will come a lot of pressure to mobilize blacks in the election. Despite what Biden stupidly said, he's got it right in that the darkies are owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Democrats, and it's tiresome to keep seeing GOP and cucks bend over backwards to get the black vote, assuming Alan West and Clarence Thomas are the majority of blacks.

As I posted earlier about Tom Selleck in Civil War II, Brunswick was outside of the white enclave he mentioned in his book on survival zones, and was to be avoided by whites if they wanted any hope of survival. This confirms it.

I note all of these white cops and firemen serving in these all black areas, and wonder why they do it? Kievsky wondered that as well, and how white people seem obsessed with 'giving public service' to peoples who basically hate them. In Brunswick, the only hope those two (now three) is to get it tried in another county, but there will be hell if that happens.

Old May 25th, 2020 #72
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Believe me, Clayton County, Georgis, was once a White county. I had a very close college pal from Riverdale in Clayton county. I visited him on occasion at his home and I had a girl friend who lived in Clayton county when I was a college junior. It was a beautiful city in a beautiful county.

Now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverdale,_Georgia

This makes me furious and I actually want to shed tears that it's gone NIGGER!!!!!!!
Forsyth County was ALL white in the 80s.Now..nigger central.Like all the south...lost.im headed west for retirement.838

Old May 25th, 2020 #73
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Like Kievsky said in a thread a few years ago 'it's not your country any longer, white man.'

I also believe that from this will come a lot of pressure to mobilize blacks in the election. Despite what Biden stupidly said, he's got it right in that the darkies are owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Democrats, and it's tiresome to keep seeing GOP and cucks bend over backwards to get the black vote, assuming Alan West and Clarence Thomas are the majority of blacks.

As I posted earlier about Tom Selleck in Civil War II, Brunswick was outside of the white enclave he mentioned in his book on survival zones, and was to be avoided by whites if they wanted any hope of survival. This confirms it.

I note all of these white cops and firemen serving in these all black areas, and wonder why they do it? Kievsky wondered that as well, and how white people seem obsessed with 'giving public service' to peoples who basically hate them. In Brunswick, the only hope those two (now three) is to get it tried in another county, but there will be hell if that happens.
They're fuked regardless of where they're tried.An all black jury will decide their fates and...they have a sheboon Prosecutor.put a fork in them.88/14

Old May 25th, 2020 #74
steven clark

Default Groid killed in brunswick Ga

First of all, an apology. It's Tom Chittum who wrote Civil War II, not Tom Selleck. Can tell I've been watching too much Magnum.

If Harold Covington was still alive, he would say this about Brunswick: 'why the hell aren't you people in the Northwest?' Of course, that could be the ultimate whiote enclave, except that it's a leftie loon government and antifa Valhalla, noting how stern they've been on the lockdown.

Really, though, we have to consider our location. I'm in St. Louis County, and although it's fairly safe if you stay out of certain parts of the north, the blacks are beginning a slow creep of taking government.

Much like in ferguson, after Michael Brown, most white cops who were able bailed out of there. Of course many parts of Ferguson are old time residents, but you get the nigger element, and even five percent is too much for most police to handle.

I think it would seem a very easy defense, but a certain portion of the region and country want blood, and Trump really isn't going to do anything to help.
Reminds me of Rodney King, where that asshole Bush sicced a federal investigation on the cops, and I hated the Bushs after that, but it shouldn't have shocked me; Bushies always flush people away.

Old May 25th, 2020 #75
jaekel

Default really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Why aren't whites in Georgia gathering in the thousands to protest and demand the release of these two innocent white men?

Fuck 99% of whites are pathetic worms. You actually have more American whites marching with niggers demanding white blood.
And what did your countrymen do when they went after Milosievich or the brown hoardes flooding your country?

Old May 25th, 2020 #76
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Believe the opposite of whatever the media claims.

The Chosen Ones are incapable of the truth.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 25th, 2020 #77
Erik T. White

"If you see something say something" apparently applies only to untermenschen reporting on yt.

There's another aspect of this incident that I haven't seen discussed yet. Although both of the White Men were armed, any attempt to stop a groid or ANY other untermensch might result in the untermensch being armed, "legally" or not, and whipping out a gun and shooting at yt until the firearm is out of ammo. The untermensch certainly wouldn't be accused of anything and would probably be rewarded for his "trauma of being approached by yt." Hell, it might even have 100 grand from a "crowd funding" site set up to pay "reparations" for the "horrible things done in the past." The kwa is rapidly swirling the toilet and I don't think I'm too far off in this line of thinking.

Old May 26th, 2020 #78
Miguel Dias

ultimatelly the nigger is the faukt of 20th century "politics", fake movements and fake people.
If the negro was contained then there wouldnt be much troube.
The ones that released the negro must pay.
Also we need to send the negro to an enemy country as revenge.

Old May 26th, 2020 #79
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviecritic View Post
the shooters daughter is race mixer the shooters themselves accepted the mudshark daughter boyfriends as one of there own and yet blacks are still not happy they want more more more
how can cnn msnbc abc nbc cbs all rest of these so called media blow this story out of proportion but not word about channon and christian i hope coronavirus wipes niggers off the map
Nothing you ever do, even giving up the future of your people will be seen as enough. When will fucking white people get it through their fucking skull that these things are your enemy. Your biological and ideological enemy. They want everything you have and they want you to be tortured and killed.

Any white person who thinks kindness is ever acknowledged outside of a very small very racist hand selected few is a fucking retard, and at this time I feel only the most rabid racists, like you have with jews and niggers, have any right to rule over their own people.

Our goal must be single; the elimination of the adversarial other from the face of the earth.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 26th, 2020 #80
rod crowley

Ahmurd the turd got flushed.But it's gonna be payback time for Turdvon and mike Brown.And what's worse is spineless White's are gonna let it slide.Fukin trash in Ga idolize Groids.838

Thread