VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 2nd, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Israel says Saudi Arabia should get a pass for murdering journalist Jamal Khashoggi

Saudi Arabia's evil, barbaric, bloodthirsty rulers follow the jewish agenda, so Israel's prime minister says that they should get a pass for murdering the US-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi:

Quote:
Netanyahu: Saudi Arabia deserves a pass for Khashoggi murder

Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu said Friday that Saudi Arabia should get a pass for murdering US-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi because the kingdom is an ally of the Jewish state against Iran.
(...)
Netanyahu’s comments came a day after reports said he had urged the White House to go easy on the crown prince — who is close to first son-in-law Jared Kushner — despite mounting outrage over Khashoggi’s murder at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey.
https://nypost.com/2018/11/02/netany...shoggi-murder/

Disgraceful, but hardly surprising.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Here's an interesting article from the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
5 key moments in the Jared Kushner-Saudi Prince Mohammed bromance

WASHINGTON (JTA) — In March, Saudi Arabia was on the brink of a new age of modernity. At the epicenter of the transformation were Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser.

But allegations this week that bin Salman — or MBS, as he is known — ordered the brazen murder of a dissident Saudi journalist in Istanbul, Turkey, have roiled the prince’s reputation as a modernizer.

So where does that leave Kushner, who cultivated a close friendship with MBS in part to advance Kushner’s efforts to revive the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks? Does Kushner counsel the president to distance the United States from Saudi Arabia? Or does he wait out the storm and return to the bromance when things are quieter?
(…)
A president’s inaugural trip has traditionally been to a neighbor, Canada or Mexico. Trump instead first headed to Saudi Arabia, in May 2017, and Kushner was instrumental in setting the agenda — so instrumental that he says he got a rabbi’s permission to join his father-in-law on the Shabbat flight. (Which rabbi? That’s still a mystery.)
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/12/news-...ammed-bromance

Old November 4th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Pro-Israel Voices Join Smear Campaign Against Jamal Khashoggi

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Two weeks after he disappeared, Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi Washington Post columnist, is getting his reputation run through a wringer, and some pro-Israel voices are joining the pile-on.

Even as gruesome allegations emerge that he was tortured, murdered and dismembered after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, some Israel supporters have joined other figures on the right in describing Khashoggi as a terrorist sympathizer and fierce opponent of Israel. Their goal appears to be to counter a portrait of Khashoggi as a Saudi reformer and free speech activist, and perhaps derail pressure building on the White House to punish Saudi Arabia for his disappearance and presumed murder.
https://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...mal-khashoggi/

Quote:
Jared Kushner Shrugged Off Khashoggi’s Murder. It Shouldn’t Surprise You.

Almost everyone believes Mohammed bin Salman knew of, or directed, the gruesome murder and dismemberment of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. But, The New York Times reports, bin Salman’s close ally Jared Kushner has been urging the president to stand by the Saudi Crown Prince.

Jared Kushner reportedly argued that the firestorm over journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s murder “will pass, just as it did after other Saudi errors like the kidnapping of the prime minister of Lebanon and the killing of a busload of children in Yemen.”
https://forward.com/opinion/412291/j...ted-1-headline

Old November 5th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Here's an excellent article about the USA–Saudi Arabia–Pissrael alliance that was published last year on Antiwar.com:

Quote:
Donald of Arabia: A Disgusting Spectacle

Has there been a more disgusting spectacle during the four months of this presidency than the sight of Donald Trump slobbering all over the barbarous Saudi monarch and his murderous family of petty princelings? It’s enough to make any normal American retch, especially when one remembers what Trump said about them during the election:

“Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!”
(…)
Now Trump’s son in law, Jared Kushner, is calling up Lockheed-Martin to get a discount for the Saudis, personally brokering the biggest arms deal in US history. What a difference a presidency makes!
(…)
Trump’s next stop is Israel, and that’s no accident: the Jewish state is Saudi Arabia’s main ally in the region, although the relationship is supposed to be covert. They don’t even bother to keep it under wraps anymore. While the Saudis fund the head-chopping barbarians who have destroyed Syria, the Israelis succor them in their hospitals and then set them free to kill and maim again. Israeli officials openly state their preference for ISIS over Bashar al-Assad. If and when Trump’s loopy “Arab NATO” ever comes to pass, Israel will be a silent partner.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...ing-spectacle/

Old November 5th, 2018 #5
Dan Hadaway

I wonder how many times these types of assassinations happen, but they don't get caught?

Old November 5th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I wonder how many times these types of assassinations happen, but they don't get caught?
Anyone who post on these forums should always carry a firearm. We could be targets of zog one day too.

Old November 5th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
It probably happens all the time.

Old November 7th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
U.S. Tries to Uphold Saudi Alliance

By Ian Talley
Updated Oct. 22, 2018 4:36 a.m. ET

JERUSALEM—The Trump administration, under pressure to sanction Saudi Arabia over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, is seeking ways to maintain the two countries’ strategic alliance.

An array of lawmakers from both parties urged sanctions on the kingdom as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin prepared to visit Saudi Arabia on Monday. Mr. Mnuchin told a small group of reporters that the administration’s relationship with Riyadh was critical to the U.S. campaign to counter Iran’s bid to become the region’s dominant power.

Mr. Mnuchin said it was too early in the investigations of Mr. Khashoggi’s death to discuss sanctioning the kingdom.

He said his message in visiting Saudi Arabia—the primary challenger to Iranian power in the Middle East and a crucial oil supplier—was that the two countries “have very important issues that we continue to focus on,” including combating terrorist financing and countering Iran.

We will continue in that relationship, while we also simultaneously want to get to the bottom of what the facts are about the Khashoggi situation, which is obviously a terrible situation,” Mr. Mnuchin said after a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tre...tier_4=Mnuchin Heads to Saudi Arabia to Bolster Iran Policy as Uproar Grows O&tier_5=00013d09affebeff961871b24204b0300a

Quote:
Steven Terner Mnuchin[2] (/məˈnuːʃɪn/ mə-NOO-shin;[3] born December 21, 1962) is an American former investment banker[4] who is serving as the 77th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury as part of the Cabinet of Donald Trump. Previously, Mnuchin had been a film producer and hedge-fund manager.
(...)
Mnuchin's family is Jewish.[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

Old November 12th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Trudeau says Canada has heard Turkish tape of Khashoggi murder

Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has become the first western leader to confirm Turkish claims that an audio recording of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder exists and has been passed to intelligence agencies.

The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, said he had given recordings “to Saudi Arabia, to America, to the Germans, the French, to the British, to all of them”, but initially there was no independent confirmation from any country that they had heard it.
(...)
The dispute over the tape is important as it concerns Erdoğan’s credibility. He has been pushing for the west to demand Saudi Arabia hand over the alleged culprits behind the admitted killing. He has also implied that Prince Mohammed was aware of the plot to kill Khashoggi and that it was not a rogue operation undertaken by Saudi intelligence without his knowledge or permission.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-of-khashoggi

Old November 12th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Arms and OIL is why the KWA gives these honorary kikes a pass.

Old November 13th, 2018 #11
Jeffrey Smither

Blood thirsty Zionist John Bolton still finding excuses.

The Chump admin is much much more Jew and Zionist than Obongo's.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/na...e-786b73b0d76b

Old November 14th, 2018 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Khashoggi disliked Israel, but his brutal murder puts Jerusalem in tough spot

The Jewish state needs a strong Saudi Arabia to help confront Iran, but does not want to be seen as a mouthpiece for a regime that kills journalists

Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist who was brutally murdered in Istanbul earlier this month, was not fond of Israel, to say the least.

“The Jews are without history in Palestine. Therefore, they invented the Wailing Wall, which is a Mamluk structure,” he tweeted in 2015.

Khashoggi also opposed Saudi Arabia’s covert cooperation with Israel, arguing that Riyadh did not need it and that any ties with the Jewish state would unnecessarily tarnish his country’s reputation in the wider Arab world, according to Professor Joshua Teitelbaum, an expert on Saudi Arabia at Bar-Ilan University who knew Khashoggi well.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/khasho...in-tough-spot/

Old November 14th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Is it possible Israel told Saudi Arabia to do this?

Old November 14th, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Is it possible Israel told Saudi Arabia to do this?
If I say yes, then people will accuse me of being an antisemitic tin foil hat conspiracy theorist who thinks that jews are behind everything, but here's my honest answer to your question: I don't know, but I wouldn't exclude it.

Old November 17th, 2018 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Turns out is that it was the Saudi Crown Prince that ordered the killing.

I think we all knew the family ordered it.

Mike Pompao saying that it is not true!

Old November 17th, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Turns out is that it was the Saudi Crown Prince that ordered the killing.
Yes, they're reporting that Jared Kushner's good buddy Mohammad bin Salman ordered it, but everyone already knew that.

Old November 17th, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, they're reporting that Jared Kushner's good buddy Mohammad bin Salman ordered it, but everyone already knew that.
The Chump family is pretty Jewy as well.

I'm not trying to make up BS, but instead of this Russia collusion shit they should be looking at the likes of Kushner and the relation with the Saudi's and the Jews.

Lets put it this way. Lets say the Trumps and Kushner has shady dealings with the Jews and Saudis would you support indictments and possibly impeachment if it could be proven?

What I worry is another 4 years with Trump and we are going to see a big war with Iran with the Jews and Saudis pushing or it possibly.

Iran needs to hurry and get nuclear weapons or buy some off North Korea.

Old November 18th, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

This disgraceful pro-Salman piece from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz is almost a month old, but it's still worth posting:

Quote:
Opinion // Why We Should Go Easy on the Saudi Crown Prince

For 50 years we’ve prayed for a key Arab leader who agrees to sign a significant pact with Israel. Such a leader has finally arrived

Tzvia Greenfield

Oct 22, 2018 1:48 AM
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...ince-1.6576593

P.S. Thank you for your latest post, Jeffrey. I agree with you.

Old November 18th, 2018 #19
Erik T. White

Quote:
This disgraceful pro-Salman piece from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz is almost a month old, but it's still worth posting:

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...ince-1.6576593

P.S. Thank you for your latest post, Jeffrey. I agree with you.
Any disgusting news from (((the tribe))), even though dated, is worth posting if it shows their demonic nature.

Old November 18th, 2018 #20
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Anyone who post on these forums should always carry a firearm. We could be targets of zog one day too.
All Whites should carry if their (((laws))) allow it. Criminals don't care about (((laws))) but Whites must. I took my wife to a nice restaurant this past Monday and, even though almost always frequented by Whites, "tourists" might take a notion to try a forcible felony. I usually have 22 or more good reasons why they would regret their decision to attack us (10 round mag, one in chamber, backup 10 round mag +1 in a custom carry holster.)

And I'm not worried in the least about who in zog reads this forum. I worry more about youfs who see older folks who might be easy targets. Even at 6' 6" tall, I'm just shy of 69 1/2 years old. I also carry pepper spray and....?????

Tags
jamal khashoggi, jews, mbs, saudi arabia

Thread