VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2009 #1
Serbian

Default News from Republika Srpska

ZOG thugs continue their pressure on Bosnian Serbs

Quote:
EU peacekeepers search Bosnia home for Mladic links

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37pm GMT

BANJA LUKA, Bosnia, March 12 (Reuters) - EU troops supported by NATO and Bosnian Serb police raided the home of a former associate of war crimes fugitive Ratko Mladic on Thursday, as part of the search for the Bosnian Serb wartime military chief.

Mladic, the last remaining fugitive from the 1992-95 Bosnian war, has been accused by the U.N. war crimes tribunal of genocide over the massacre of 8,000 Muslim men and boys in Srebrenica in 1995 and the 43-month siege of Sarajevo.

"The operation was a complete success. We seized seven boxes of paperwork and magnetic media," Pat O'Callaghan, a spokesman for the EU peace force EUFOR, told Reuters by telephone. He said the force would now examine the material.

The raid on the home and property of Mladic's former military associate Dusan Todic was conducted by Portuguese, Hungarian, British and Italian troops, O'Callaghan said. He added that Todic's family cooperated.

Witnesses said soldiers wearing balaclavas blocked the street in the centre of Banja Luka, the biggest city in Bosnia's Serb Republic, causing a traffic jam.

EUFOR has stepped up its search for information about Mladic in recent months.

His arrest is a key condition for Serbia's progress towards EU membership and Serbian officials have said he should be arrested and handed over to the Hague-based U.N. war crimes tribunal this year. (Reporting by Daria Sito-Sucic, Olja Stanic and Maja Zuvela; editing by Andrew Roche)
http://uk.reuters.com/article/homepa...5617._CH_.2420

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 13th, 2009 #2
Serbian

Bosnian Serbs Proclaim Banja Luka Their Capital

March 11, 2009

BANJA LUKA (AFP)--Bosnian Serb deputies have declared the northwestern city of Banja Luka as capital of their entity, an official said Wednesday.

Seventy-two members of the 83-seat parliament of Republika Srpska voted late Tuesday to support changes to the entity's constitution, which previously referred to Sarajevo as its capital, a parliamentary source said.

Muslim deputies said they wouldn't accept the changes in the House of Peoples, an assembly where decisions have to be backed by each of Bosnia's constituent ethnic groups.

However, a final ruling rests with the entity's constitutional court.

Banja Luka has served as the Bosnian Serb administrative center since 1998 when its institutions were moved there from the wartime Serb stronghold of Pale, near Sarajevo.

Under a peace deal which ended its 1992-1995 war, Bosnia was split into two semi-independent entities - the Serbs' Republika Srpska and the Muslim-Croat Federation. The two are linked by weak central bodies.

Old March 13th, 2009 #3
Serbian

Yesterday was General Mladic's birthday

May you have many more in freedom where ever you may be!
All true Serbs stand with the hero and liberator of Serbian Srebrenica. Even the Dutch soldiers who were in the town when it was liberated have nothing but praise for Mladic.

Old March 14th, 2009 #4
Heks
SrbIN

Gloory to General Ratko Mladic!

Old March 25th, 2009 #5
bmwbiker
......................... .

pogledaj ovo ..koji je kurac to? jesu li oni normalni????

http://www.javno.tv/index.php?id=16479e25397b4aa0a8d5

đamija umjesto crkve????

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 25th, 2009 #6
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
pogledaj ovo ..koji je kurac to? jesu li oni normalni????

http://www.javno.tv/index.php?id=16479e25397b4aa0a8d5

đamija umjesto crkve????

Jebote, ne kontam kako se niko ne buni?
Tu je dovoljno svinju zaklati na tom zemljistu da bi prestali da grade dzamijiu.
No za par godina, ako budemo imali prilike (a nadam se da ocemo) i ta dzamija ce otici do k, dzabe je grade.

Old March 25th, 2009 #7
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post

Jebote, ne kontam kako se niko ne buni?
Tu je dovoljno svinju zaklati na tom zemljistu da bi prestali da grade dzamijiu.
No za par godina, ako budemo imali prilike (a nadam se da ocemo) i ta dzamija ce otici do k, dzabe je grade.
Zna se kako sa balijama i njihovim 'verskim objektima'.

Old March 26th, 2009 #8
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Zna se kako sa balijama i njihovim 'verskim objektima'.

Sta su ovi imali u monaretu, izgleda ko vatromet

Old March 27th, 2009 #9
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
Sta su ovi imali u monaretu, izgleda ko vatromet

To je raketa..a to šta vidiš je paljenje motora prije lansiranja na Tel-aviv....nešto nije u redu a centar u Teheranu se ne javlja..

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 3rd, 2009 #10
Serbian

The terror on the Bosnian Serbs continues

Quote:
Karadzic: prosecutors are intimidating my family

MIKE CORDER
April 02, 2009 1:25 PM

THE HAGUE, Netherlands-Radovan Karadzic accused U.N. prosecutors Thursday of terrorizing his family and friends in Bosnia as they search for evidence in his genocide case.

In an important step toward starting the case, presiding judge Iain Bonomy ordered prosecutors at the pretrial hearing to file by May 18 a document outlining the evidence, witnesses and exhibits they intend to present against the former Bosnian Serb leader.

Karadzic's trial at the Yugoslav war crimes tribunal is expected to start later this year, although no date has been set. Karadzic, who is conducting his own defense at the U.N. court, said he was keen for the trial to get under way "as soon as possible."

But moments later he signaled he would try to drag out the case by calling into question every piece of information prosecutors intend to use at trial.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys sometimes shorten trials by agreeing beforehand to accept evidence that has already been proven at other trials and that is not directly linked to a defendant's guilt or innocence.

But Karadzic said that would not happen in his case.

"Everything is going to be challenged," he said, excepting only the weather. "If they say it was sunny, I will not challenge that," he said.

He asked the judges to order prosecutors to stop searching the homes of his friends and relatives. He said the searches are intimidating his family and jeopardizing his defense.

"They do not have the right to barge into people's homes to collect documents they might use against me," Karadzic said.

"I do not get nervous easily, but they are causing me pain by terrorizing my family and friends," he added.

Prosecutors did not react to the accusations and Bonomy said it was not immediately apparent that prosecutors were doing anything wrong.

"What you said does not contain any specific complaint of misconduct we can take action on," the judge said.

Karadzic said he would outline his allegations in a written motion.

He is charged with genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes for allegedly masterminding Bosnian Serb atrocities throughout the 1992-95 Bosnian war. The atrocities involved ranged from ethnic cleansing campaigns to the siege of Sarajevo and culminated in the massacre of 8,000 Muslims in the eastern enclave of Srebrenica in July 1995.

He was arrested last July on a Belgrade bus while disguised as a bearded new age healer who called himself Dr. Dragan Dabic.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #11
Mark Kerpolt

To the Hurwat in this thread: Some non-Slavs can also understand Slavic languages and can see what you pro-NATO/EU swine are saying.

I always find it interesting how Serbia has been treated like the Germany of the Balkan. Slandered and cut up similarly, by the very same forces as Germany once was.

A question to the Serbians here: What do you think of Putin and his talking out of his ass? (I.e., he'd allegedly not allow Kosovo to be torn off Serbia. Look where we're now, what has Pootie boy done?)

Old April 4th, 2009 #12
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post

A question to the Serbians here: What do you think of Putin and his talking out of his ass? (I.e., he'd allegedly not allow Kosovo to be torn off Serbia. Look where we're now, what has Pootie boy done?)

Of course Putin is a little better than the alcoholic pro American swine Jeltsin but we realize that no mainstream politician has the solution.
Our hopes lie with our brothers in Russian NS and nationalists orgs.

Old April 4th, 2009 #13
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
To the Hurwat in this thread: Some non-Slavs can also understand Slavic languages and can see what you pro-NATO/EU swine are saying.

I always find it interesting how Serbia has been treated like the Germany of the Balkan. Slandered and cut up similarly, by the very same forces as Germany once was.

Putin plays on the trust given to Russian leaders by default (A historic condition which unfortunately hasn't washed off), he's better than Yeltsin yes but what has he done? All the oligarches are still where they are with only those with a political agenda being behind bars (Khodorkovsky being the big name, he's only in the locker for being in competition with Putin) , those who just pump money out of Russians are going strong. Similarly what do we have in the department of economic progress? Nothing. Russia could be the most advanced nation in the world on this front, it has both the tradition and the means to be high-tech both on the battlefield and in the civic sense and yet what do we have? Cheap, worthless Kavkaz illegal workers just like in America. This is simply an unbelievable blunder but all is not lost , recently you gave me an article listing many high-profile chechens being killed suggesting that the FSB is still an independent organ (Similar to the SS) with plenty of independent power. If this is true perhaps nationalists could appeal to them as FSB/KGB have always been more "open-minded" towards nationalism.

Old April 4th, 2009 #14
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
recently you gave me an article listing many high-profile chechens being killed suggesting that the FSB is still an independent organ (Similar to the SS) with plenty of independent power. If this is true perhaps nationalists could appeal to them as FSB/KGB have always been more "open-minded" towards nationalism.
I believe that this is the key, for NS and other nationalists to slowly begin infiltrating into the security apparatus of the nation, this combined with a strong crack down on Liberals, Democrats, pro American traitors and most importantly Jews will signal the beginning of a new era for Russia. It is also important that ntionalists gain control of the media and firmly centralize it. All so called 'independent journalists' and 'human rights activists' need to be arrested or better yet physically eliminated, this would send a message to America and the Jew EU that the new authorities mean business.

Old April 4th, 2009 #15
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I believe that this is the key, for NS and other nationalists to slowly begin infiltrating into the security apparatus of the nation, this combined with a strong crack down on Liberals, Democrats, pro American traitors and most importantly Jews will signal the beginning of a new era for Russia. It is also important that ntionalists gain control of the media and firmly centralize it. All so called 'independent journalists' and 'human rights activists' need to be arrested or better yet physically eliminated, this would send a message to America and the Jew EU that the new authorities mean business.
Letting them spread their poison is definitely not as useful as we imagine it to be. The Russian people would applaud when these frauds are forcefully shipped back to Israel and America. Letting them run about wild is only worsening morale in Russia and I think seeing them eliminated would to the contrary strongly reaffirm people and make those in power gain great reputation. But yes I have read a lot of accounts on the KGB and there were quite a few people working there that were genuinely interested in things we discuss here, there's bound to be some old timers left that could open the door to new people.

Old April 8th, 2009 #16
Serbian

jewsign

EU Troops In Bosnia Raid Firm For Information On Mladic

Tuesday April 7th, 2009 / 9h52

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AFP)--E.U. forces in Bosnia launched an early morning raid Tuesday on a forestry company, in search of information about fugitive genocide suspect Ratko Mladic, the peacekeepers said.
Troops entered a hunting lodge of the Bosnian Serb Forestry Company located in a very secluded area near Sarajevo at about 0430 GMT, EUFOR, the U.N. force deployed in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Ordered by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague, the operation was aimed at "looking for information which could assist the ongoing search for the former general," said a EUFOR statement.

link

Old April 10th, 2009 #17
Serbian

Quote:
Wrong Again
Empire in Bosnia

by Nebojsa Malic, April 09, 2009

The Empire took another step deeper into the Balkans quagmire this week, with the admittance of Croatia and Albania into NATO. In a sense, it was just the official recognition of these two countries’ status as Washington’s clients, proxies and "junkyard dogs." However, membership in NATO also gives Zagreb and Tirana the opportunity to drive U.S. policy, and not just serve its ends. If either of them invokes Article 5, NATO may have to get involved in their wars, or cease to exist. While the second possibility would not be a tragedy by any means, the first is downright scary. Albania is deeply enmeshed in the renegade Serbian province of Kosovo, now styling itself an independent state under NATO protection, while Croatia’s longest border is with the dysfunctional and conflict-ridden Bosnia-Herzegovina.

It was seventeen years ago that political disputes between Bosnia’s ethnic groups escalated into civil war, which only ended in November 1995 with a complicated compromise known as the Dayton Accords. Dayton tried to be all things to all people - it preserved the outer appearance of Bosnia as a sovereign state, while functionally dividing it into two "entities" which delegated a limited, precisely defined set of competencies to a small joint government. Some 60,000 NATO troops were deployed to ensure the fighting would not resume, and an international envoy - dubbed the High Representative - was appointed to oversee the implementation of the accords.

Fighting has not resumed, and most troops have been withdrawn. Politically, however, relations between Bosnia’s Muslims, Serbs and Croats are as bad as they’ve ever been. This is a direct consequence of some twelve years of "reforms" implemented by a succession of EU-appointed High Representatives - viceroys, in effect - that distorted the Dayton provisions beyond recognition, gradually building a central government in the name of efficiency and EU accession. In doing so, they have disturbed the very essence of the Dayton compromise: the guarantee to Bosnia’s Serb and Croat communities that they would not be dominated by the Muslims.

New Viceroy, Old Policy

On March 26, Austrian Valentin Inzko became the seventh viceroy of Bosnia. He is the second Austrian in that post, after Wolfgang Petritsch (August 1999-May 2002), and succeeds Miroslav Lajcak of Slovakia. Lajcak left in January, to take the job as Slovakia’s foreign minister, but appointing his replacement took some time, as Washington supported a British diplomat while Brussels preferred Inzko. Meanwhile, American diplomat Raffi Gregorian was the acting viceroy.

Washington’s resistance to Inzko is puzzling, given that he was Austria’s first ambassador to Bosnia (1996-1999) and wrote the introduction to a three-part biography of Muslim leader Alija Izetbegovic, published in 2005. Ideologically, he’s as committed to the dogma of centralizing Bosnia as anyone in Foggy Bottom, and he has already expressed willingness to use the absolute power of the viceroy’s office to effect further "reforms."

Meanwhile, Swedish Foreign Minister Karl Bildt (who was the very first viceroy of Bosnia) dismissed Bosnia’s chances of getting anywhere near the EU so long as the international supervision continues.

Whose Hurdle?

For months now, following the return of the Clinton foreign policy team to Foggy Bottom, a variety of characters involved in Bosnia over the years - such as Morton Abramowitz and Daniel Serwer - have clamored for a more forceful action to scrap the Dayton agreement and impose a "functional" state.

Joining the chorus this week was Borut Grgic, with an opinion piece in the European edition of the Wall Street Journal. Described as the founder of the Institute for Strategic Studies in Ljubljana and "Balkans investor," Grgic argues that Bosnia is a "hurdle" for the full integration of the entire Balkans into the EU, and that "a new generation of leaders" is necessary to create prosperity and stability.

The crux of Grgic’s argument is the Clinton-era slogan: "It’s the economy, stupid":

"A functional economy should be at the core of Bosnia’s political turnaround, and privatization should be at the core of Bosnia’s economic recovery. The country is rich with human potential and has vast hydropower resources. Even in this global economic downturn, the interest in Bosnia from foreign companies and investors is high. The problem is that the conditions for doing business in Bosnia are not ideal. Corruption among high-level officials is still prevalent: Companies are bullied into bribing officials administering tenders. And the government is not committed to carrying out privatization."

There are at least two major problems with this argument. First, while talking about the "Bosnian government," Grgic is clearly complaining about the Muslim government in Sarajevo. They are the ones controlling BH Telekom, the one example Grgic uses later in the article. They are the ones that have selectively "privatized" several industries for pennies on the dollar, with the difference ending up in offshore bank accounts of politicians like Haris Silajdzic. They are the ones that somehow "misplaced" up to a billion dollars in donations from both the West and Islamic countries. Meanwhile, the Serb Republic has actually created a business-friendly climate, with lower taxes and simplified regulations, and runs a budget surplus. The Serbs may not be as well off as last year, due to the worldwide economic downturn, but they aren’t broke. The Muslim-Croat Federation, however, is.

Cart Before The Horse

The far more serious problem is the delusional belief that economic prosperity can transform Bosnian politics. If ever there was a case of putting the proverbial cart before the proverbial horse, this is it. That is not to argue against economic development; but such development is impossible as long as the key political issue remains unresolved. Production and trade are natural activities, part of human character; they have existed, and thrived, without government "stimuli" for millennia. What governments do is make these activities more difficult, costlier, tedious, and even dangerous.

The Muslim-Croat Federation, with its voracious, gargantuan bureaucracy and mammoth social programs, is a textbook example of a government that suffocates and strangulates economic activity. The Serb Republic - while certainly not free of excess bureaucracy or onerous regulations - is a paragon of efficiency in comparison. Yet all the "reforms" and initiatives by viceroys and their Imperial backers have focused on abolishing the Serb Republic and making the entire country more like the Federation.

Of course the principal problem of many Bosnian citizens is putting food on the table. But the principal problem of Bosnia as a country is that its inhabitants - the three major ethnic communities - cannot actually agree on whether they even want to live together, let alone how.

One doesn’t have to be an economist or a diplomat to understand the simple truth that economic progress is impossible without a clear understanding of ownership. Bosnia itself is one colossal property dispute.

Continuum of Stupidity

In a way, Brussels and Washington do understand this. Their actions over the years clearly indicate that they’ve embraced the notion of a Muslim-dominated, centralized Bosnia. Never mind that over half the country’s population refuses to accept this; their objections, being in collision with Imperial will, are deemed irrelevant. They are just unable or unwilling to state this openly, so they "reform" the country, twisting and stretching the provisions of Dayton until they snap. What is the logic of fighting government corruption and abuse by creating a more powerful government? None - yet that is precisely what the proponents of a centralized Bosnia have advocated for years.

On April 6, 1992, the U.S. and twelve members of the EEC (soon to become the EU) recognized Bosnia-Herzegovina as an independent state. Officially, they did it to prevent the kind of war that devastated Croatia the year prior. By extending international recognition to the rogue regime of Alija Izetbegovic, however, Washington and Brussels killed all hope of a negotiated, political settlement of the dispute between Bosnia’s ethnic communities. On that very day, fighting between militias broke out in Sarajevo; over the next several months, it would escalate into full-scale war that ended up killing 90,000 people, leaving 2 million displaced and most of Bosnia in ruins.

Clearly, both the U.S. and the EU were wrong about Bosnia in 1992. They are wrong about Bosnia now. And they have been wrong about Bosnia every step of the way in between.
http://original.antiwar.com/malic/20...8/wrong-again/

Old April 17th, 2009 #18
Serbian

Bosnia Serb Leader Interview

IRENA KNEZEVIC
April 15, 2009 7:52 AM

BANJA LUKA, Bosnia-Herzegovina-The leader of the Bosnian Serbs said he believes Bosnia can enter the European Union only as a loose federation of two or three ethnic-based ministates but under no circumstances as a unified country.

Milorad Dodik told The Associated Press in an interview Wednesday that the Bosnian Serbs will rather give up EU membership than their separate ministate within Bosnia.

"We want to enter Europe only if we can keep our specificity, our autonomy" said the prime minister of the Bosnian Serb ministate, Republika Srpska, which comprises Bosnia-Herzegovina along with a Bosnian-Croat federation.

For years the country's Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks have argued over how Bosnia's political setup could be changed to make the country more functional and fit EU membership requirements.

This has delayed reforms and Bosnia has made very little progress since it signed a pre-membership agreement with the EU last year.

"It's difficult to find a compromise," Dodik said, comparing the situation to the one in former Yugoslavia where various nations could not find a way to live together and ultimately the country fell apart into six separate national countries. The seventh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, was an ethnically mixed Yugoslav republic where Christian Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Croats and Muslim Bosnians lived together.

A war that took 100,000 lives was fought between 1992-95 over the country's future.

The United States brokered a peace agreement in 1995 in Dayton, Ohio, that preserved the country's international borders but divided it in two ministates - one for the Serbs the other shared by Bosnians and Croats.

The two are linked into a state by common institutions. The agreement proved to be good enough to stop the war but not to ensure a functioning country.

"Only Bosnia was given the destiny of former Yugoslavia. Nations that could not find a way to live together in Yugoslavia were supposed to live together in a hybrid country in which everybody is pursuing his own agenda," he said.

All three sides continued to pursue their wartime goals though political means - the Bosnians to eliminate the ethnic division, the Croats to get their own ministate and the Serbs to keep as much autonomy as they could, Dodik said.

"The entire political debate and all relations in Bosnia are moving in this circle," he added.

"I have no objections to the creation of a third (Croat) entity but it cannot cross over into Republika Srpska," Dodik said.

In general, the Bosnian Serbs "believe that Bosnia can be a federal state, comprised of federal units," where most of the power lies with the federal units, not the central government.

His biggest opponent, Bosniak leader Haris Silajdzic has repeatedly said the Serb ministate was created through ethnic cleansing and genocide. To the outrage of the Bosnian Serbs, he last year asked the U.N. to erase the results of genocide by erasing Bosnia's ethnic division.

But to any international or domestic efforts to transfer authority from the Serb ministate to the central institutions, the Serbs replied with threats to block the functioning of the country entirely by withdrawing their representatives from the central institutions.

"Only then the foreigners realized we were serious," and gave up, Dodik said. This is how the Serbs prevented the melting of Bosnia's two police forces into one.

"We see that as our big victory," Dodik said.

Old April 17th, 2009 #19
Mark Kerpolt

Thumbs down

Entering the EU at all would be a fucking disgrace, particularly to all those that have been slaughtered by the EU apparatčiki and their NATO buddies!

Old April 23rd, 2009 #20
Serbian

Quote:
Entering the EU at all would be a fucking disgrace, particularly to all those that have been slaughtered by the EU apparatčiki and their NATO buddies!

Dodik is attempting some political maneuvering in this difficult position that RS finds itself in. The Bosnian Serbs are basically between a rock and a hard place.

I agree with you, it would be like directly spitting in the face of all those tens of thousands of soldiers and civilians who sacrificed and died for the freedom of Republika Srpska.
Can you imagine RS joining the EU and then as a member of this criminal organization having to mark the official EU commemoration of the Srebrenica hoax. It would be beyond obscene.

Tags
bosnian serb republic, republika srpska

Thread