VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2017 #41
Ironguard1940

Default I have read the future and it is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
What we need is about five more Richard Spencer types who can be funded by wealthy Whites, to stay out there and continue to stir up shit. Keep the public focus on the Spencers while others are working behind the scenes to do other things.
I think we are living in Turner Diaries times now. Having some WNs do above ground, legal work like speaking and fundraising is an essential part of what needs to be done. The 'other things' being done 'behind the scenes' mentioned is the dirty work that needs to be done by those who have nothing to lose. I think everyone here, including any feds and trolls, knows what is meant by that.

Old October 20th, 2017 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

hate to talk like this, but that nazi skinhead sure looked like plant #2, after the folded-flag clown in charlottesville. then again, he took a punch that drew blood, so i dont know for sure.

Old October 20th, 2017 #44
Ironguard1940

Default ZOG fears WN normalization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
hate to talk like this, but that nazi skinhead sure looked like plant #2, after the folded-flag clown in charlottesville. then again, he took a punch that drew blood, so i dont know for sure.
I believe there were fed plants on both sides yesterday. I also believe there were fed plants on both sides in CharlottesvilleSSR. Most likely they were the ones that started and kept the violence going so the rally would be cancelled. I know this sounds a bit paranoid and conspiracy-theorist, but ZOG is terrified right now. They are doing all they can to keep the lid from blowing off and if planting people at WN rallies helps keep that lid on then they will not hesitate to do it. Plants also have the added benefit (from ZOGs point of view) of WN momentum killing. The UtR rally was supposed to help keep the momentum our side had going. After UtR larger WN rallies were supposed to happen. Rallies still happen but much smaller in scope. I find it odd that the 50 man KKK rally in CharlottesvilleSSR did not run into problems because the kwaps did their job of keeping the two sides separate and arresting the violent antifa. The exact opposite happened at UtR which had from all accounts at least 600-700 and as many as 1000 WNs in attendance. ZOG fears WN much more than anything else but they monitor everyone.

Old October 20th, 2017 #45
Thomas Gregory

Fill Nazi scum with cum? What's the ugly slut's point? Nigger/fag/prison rape? These ppl are retards. I can't wait for the day when they finally will have to think twice before mouthing off.

Old October 20th, 2017 #46
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Can you imagine if a white hit a nigger there? The media would be calling him a raycist cracka and that.

Old October 21st, 2017 #47
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Several of the wimminz have widow's peaks on dey foreheads.

Case study on correlation between nigger loving gingers and widow's peaks needs to be conducted.

*In serious: imagine that sign on the other side. She's basically saying 'rape White Nationalists'
. Hardy har, jokey ginger.
Hehe. I guess that's one way to interpret her sign. I figured she just meant to do what Antifa scum usually do like throwing bags of shit or bottles of urine at them 'evuul rayseests,' but in her case with bags containing spunk. (gross)

Then again, considering how testosterone-lacking these scrawny/fat, sickly-looking Antifa 'tards usually are I doubt a whole block of them could fill up even one small ziploc bag.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; October 21st, 2017 at 02:06 AM.

Old October 21st, 2017 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

here on the three that got arrested
https://dailystormer.ai/regarding-th...spencer-rally/

you would think people would see what happened in charlottesville and realize the media/cops are going to use any excuse to bust you or trump up charges, but apparently not. just bring a gun, fire it, etc. just abysmally stupid behavior

Old October 21st, 2017 #49
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:

you would think people would see what happened in charlottesville and realize the media/cops are going to use any excuse to bust you or trump up charges, but apparently not. just bring a gun, fire it, etc. just abysmally stupid behavior
This one will need a good lawyer:

Tenbrink came from Texas to hear Spencer speak, and he told the Gainesville Sun in an interview before the shooting: “This is a mess. I’m disappointed in the course of things. It appears that the only answer left is violence, and nobody wants that.”

Old October 21st, 2017 #50
Pale Ghoul

Quote:

Probably newbies to the cause who have no idea of the ZOG shit storm that is about to come down on them. Feel a bit sorry for them.

When I first got interested in white causes I didn't even know or understand anything about jews and their power, especially in the media or courtrooms. I was just pro white.

Its going to be a real quick learning curve for these 3 though in "being jew'd 101" lol

Last edited by Pale Ghoul; October 21st, 2017 at 11:03 AM.

Old October 21st, 2017 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
Probably newbies to the cause who have no idea of the ZOG shit storm that is about to come down on them. Feel a bit sorry for them.

When I first got interested in white causes I didn't even know or understand anything about jews and their power, especially in the media or courtrooms. I was just pro white.

Its going to be a real quick learning curve for these 3 though lol.
they just had the example of cantwell and others in front of them. they can SEE the media literally makes things up. so any little pretext you give them, they are going to turn into a mountain of lies, and you risk real times. and that's just what happened. now that guy's wife and kids are completely fucked.

as the gunrunner in Friend of Eddie Coyle said:

"This life is hard, man. And it's a lot harder when you're stupid."

no more excuses. it's time for our side to grow up and see what's, after all, directly in front of them. rallies grow increasingly dangerous in terms of legal and physical risk. the media lie more than ever. you have to know this going in and prepare for it. truly understand what you are doing.

THINK, white man, THINK.

Old October 21st, 2017 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

btw, some wondered, so: if i can, i will get back involved with these, even speaking. for physical and other personal reasons i cannot do that yet. that is my aim, though. i never intended to pull out after knoxville, it was thrust upon me by natural forces beyond my control. yet i strive to overcome, i have come a long ways and i will get there.

Old October 21st, 2017 #53
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
btw, some wondered, so: if i can, i will get back involved with these, even speaking. for physical and other personal reasons i cannot do that yet. that is my aim, though. i never intended to pull out after knoxville, it was thrust upon me by natural forces beyond my control. yet i strive to overcome, i have come a long ways and i will get there.
Would you consider holding an event in St. Louis city?

Old October 21st, 2017 #54
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
What we need is about five more Richard Spencer types who can be funded by wealthy Whites, to stay out there and continue to stir up shit.
For all the millions (?) of dollars this William H. Regnery fellow has, he's not spending the money for our cause the right way. Or maybe he's not putting in much at all in the first place.

Meet the GOP Insider Who Created White Nationalist Richard Spencer
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=542139

Old October 21st, 2017 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Would you consider holding an event in St. Louis city?
first i have to get to where i can do anything anywhere.

Old October 21st, 2017 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
For all the millions (?) of dollars this William H. Regnery fellow has, he's not spending the money for our cause the right way. Or maybe he's not putting in much at all in the first place.

Meet the GOP Insider Who Created White Nationalist Richard Spencer
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=542139
and who knows what he really believes?

Old October 21st, 2017 #57
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
first i have to get to where i can do anything anywhere.
Why, what happened?

Good thing about Stl since it's an open carry state you can have armed security carrying ARs.

The permit less carry only covers concealed carry in Missouri though so they will need a permit to open carry in Stl since they have an open carry ordinance.

I doubt the niggers would do anything if a bunch of NS and WN were open carrying long guns.

Old October 21st, 2017 #59
WayneW67

Default She nearly peed herself laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
I bet her breath stinks of monkey jizz.
LMWAO!!! Showed this to my wife. She nearly peed herself laughing!

Old October 21st, 2017 #60
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Why, what happened?

Good thing about Stl since it's an open carry state you can have armed security carrying ARs.

The permit less carry only covers concealed carry in Missouri though so they will need a permit to open carry in Stl since they have an open carry ordinance.

I doubt the niggers would do anything if a bunch of NS and WN were open carrying long guns.
LOL are you serious? After all the arrests for having guns at rallies recently? I can't believe you typed that. Do you understand the complete hell one would endure if one were to shoot someone, especially a niggra, at a rally?

The only time guns would be useful is when you have a list of the organizers and financiers and going after them, not shooting at paid niggers at a public rally. Of course, knives and piano wire is just as good and less noisy, too.

Target select is key when you're outnumbered.

Last edited by C. Grady Tucker; October 21st, 2017 at 10:29 PM.

Tags
alt-right, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread