VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jew Owners Blackball Christian Tim Tebow

[fascinating. first of all, anyone preening about not watching NFL, just shut up and fuck off, that's not what this is about, your post will be erased. I wish to hell I'd written about this when it was white hot, because I've been watching this for a long time, fascinated. Tebow took a 1-4 team to the playoffs, getting as far as heralded Peyton Manning would the following year. His thanks? Getting publicly dissed by John Elway and discarded to the hapless New York Jets. At the jets, behind their failing first-round draft pick, USC pretty boy Mark Sanchez, Tebow couldn't get a start, even though the team failed and flailed the entire season, and there were at least four distinct points where a switch to Tebow would have been made by any rational coach. It is something bizarre that cannot be accounted for by football logic. The true reason for Tebow's being hated and benched is that he puts something before money and sex - his religion. You know I detest that religion, because it is untrue and destructive. But watching jews get increasingly nervous as Tebow went from success to success at Denver was highly instructive. On one hand they wanted the attention and money Tebowmania generated; on the other hand, they were very afraid of what he represented ideologically. That would be christianity, first, of course. But by putting anything ahead of the sex and money deracinated consumers are supposed to be driven by, he was the living embodiment of rejection of the Frankfurt School. And very, very popular, and with every likely chance of becoming more so. And now it's two years later. It is unthinkable that someone in his second year who led a turnaround as Tebow did, someone with proven record of winning (Florida high school state champion and University of Florida national champion in college) wouldn't be given a chance to start by somebody the following year. But that's what happened. And now it looks as though Tebow never will be given a chance to show his remarkable and world-beating leadership qualities on the football field. And that is due to the heavily jewish ownership of the NFL agreeing not to give him a chance. At least that's the simplest explanation that covers the given facts. If Tebow were black, the media would be screaming to high heaven about racism. There would not be another story they'd even talk about until someone gave him a chance. Black QBs who fail repeatedly for years get fourth and fifth chance, but Tebow doesn't even get a second chance after succeeding the first time. Unless you are a WN and understand that, as with all entertainment owned by jews, profits are second to politics, you won't have a clue what is going on here. Since Tebow is a christian, and they are in love with suffering, per their savior-model, they'll just suck it up and tolerate this outrageous abuse of a young man and waste of his talents. They won't defend him; hell, they won't even acknowledge who's attacking him. They say more media time has been devoted to Tim Tebow than pretty much anyone else, at least a year ago, and that's probably true, if ESPN is the measure. But no one, not one, not ever, mentioned the hidden motives I'm discussing here. The one thing you will never, ever see on jew-owned ESPN is a discussion of the fact that jews own the vast majority of professional sports teams in the major sports - baseball, football, basketball. Never, ever will you hear about the need to diversify OWNERSHIP. Diversity always and only means getting more whites off the field and more blacks on it. And more whites out of the office and more blacks into it. As for owners, you might hear them called old white guys, from time to time, but you will never hear them called what most of them actually are: jews. Tim Tebow is being blackballed by jews because he is too attractive. The mystery of personality is even warned against in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is something that not even complete media control and educational system control and government control can entirely guard against. Therefore, when a filthy goy of exceptional charisma rises up, he represents a threat to jews - even if he himself does not dislike or oppose jews, and even if he himself is entirely ignorant of the entire battle going on. He represents a potential threat to jewish power because millions of people admire him, and are drawn by his charisma and personality. Therefore he must be shut down or stifled. This is why the jews are determined that, after he proved he would succeed, he must never be allowed to start another game in the NFL. And that's the way it really is. When you've got the head of operations for Jacksonville going out of his way to say the Jaguars, a terrible franchise, and the same general area Tebow won national championships in college saying overtly and publicly they don't want him, you can bet words have been passed in the back room. But don't wait up for the controlled mass media to give you the real story; I'm surprised the word 'blackball' has been used at all, and this reporter may well be blackballed himself for mentioning it.]

Tim Tebow blackballed by NFL?

Tim Tebow blackballed? As a football player, Tim Tebow brings too much media baggage, say some coaches. Is 'Tebowmania' why Tim Tebow is being blackballed?

By David Clark Scott | Christian Science Monitor

Has Tim Tebow been unofficially blackballed from the NFL?

That's what Yahoo Sports writer Michael Silver is suggesting.

After one season, the New York Jets released the third-string quarterback on April 29. And in the ensuing three weeks, no serious offers have been made.

"No NFL team seems to want him — as a starter, backup, converted H-back or fake-punt decoy — and it's not like he's fending off big-money offers from Canada, either," writes Silver. And Silver blames "Tebowmania."

Yes, Tim Tebow draws a media crowd – everywhere he goes. As a backup, backup quarterback, one could easily argue that all the attention on Tim Tebow was a distraction for the other Jets players. His media coverage was way beyond his contribution to the team. That kind of spotlight should be on your starting quarterback.

RECOMMENDED: How much do you know about Tim Tebow? A quiz

Silver quotes an unnamed AFC coach who says: "He seems like a great guy to have on a team, and I'd be tempted to bring him in as our backup. But it's just not worth dealing with all the stuff that comes with it."

There's a simple solution to that: Play Tebow. Judge him by his performance on the field, not by the attention his fans give him.

Tebow was good enough as a starting quarterback in Denver to produce a 7-4 record, and pull off an overtime win against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoffs. Yes, Tebow doesn't have the arm that most starting NFL quarterbacks boast – in a game that has evolved into a QB-centric passing sport. That's a huge disadvantage for Tebow.

So, maybe Tebowmania is the excuse that is being given for those who don't believe he has the appropriate skill set.

But why isn't more credence being given to the former Jets QB Vinny Testaverde's comments about Tebow?

Testaverde says he and former NFL QB Chris Weinke worked with Tebow in April. "Chris and I looked at Tim careful and we were both amazed," Testaverde told Rich Cimini at ESPNNewYork.com. "Everybody has been focusing on his throwing motion, trying to fix that, but nobody had picked up his footwork. His footwork was all screwed up. Chris and I looked at each other after about four or five throws, and we saw the same thing. We got his footwork fixed. His throwing motion is now a non-issue. "He throws with what we call 'effortless power.' He doesn't have that elongated motion anymore and his head isn't moving 2 1/2 feet when he throws it."

How many NFL quarterbacks need a few years of seasoning? Most do.

It's possible, that like Kurt Warner or Doug Flutie, Tim Tebow will have to go to the Canadian Football League or the Arena Football League to polish his game before the NFL will give him another shot.

Here's another theory that hasn't gotten a lot of attention yet: Is Tebow – or Tebowmania – "too Christian"? Tim Tebow wears his faith on his uniform sleeve. Did his on-field Tebowing embarrass some team owners? Is it this particular kind of media circus that bothers team owners and coaches?

Tim Tebow may never play in the NFL again. But Plan B could be a career as a motivational speaker, a preacher - or a politician. Last Thursday, Tebow was the featured speaker at the the Economic Club of Southwest Michigan in Benton Harbor.

"If all I am is a football player and that is it I would consider my life to be a tragedy,” Tebow told the attendees, who ranged in age from pre-teens to senior citizens, according to MLive.com. "Being an inspiration is more important that winning football games. I want to be a great role model to the next generation.

"In the short term, I want to be the best football player I can be. In the long term, I want to inspire people. At the end of the day I can do that through the platform football gave me."

Tebow talked about how he returned to the sidelines after University of Florida beat Oklahoma to win the 2009 national championship. His coach, Urban Meyer, took off his headset and embraced the quarterback. Tebow told the audience that he would cherish that moment for the rest of his life and perhaps even longer.

“How cool would it be after my time on earth to have the Heavenly Father take off his headset and say, ‘Timmy, I love you. You finished strong,’” Tebow said.

The question for Tebow football fans: Will Tim Tebow be around the NFL long enough to finish strong?

http://news.yahoo.com/tim-tebow-blac...202852084.html

Old May 11th, 2013 #2
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Here's another theory that hasn't gotten a lot of attention yet: Is Tebow – or Tebowmania – "too Christian"? Tim Tebow wears his faith on his uniform sleeve. Did his on-field Tebowing embarrass some team owners? Is it this particular kind of media circus that bothers team owners and coaches?
You bet your ass it did. It's the only real issue denying this fine athlete and PROVEN WINNER the lucrative employment he's earned. Goddamn rabid monkeys who're always in trouble with the law - even murderers like Ray-Ray "Da Nife" Lewis? Itz:

"While we strongly condemn his behavior, and will discipline him appropriately, fairness demands that at least 10 second chances must be given to African-Americans disadvantaged by racism and violent, impoverished ghetto upbringings."

With Tebow - whose only "offense" is talking about Jesus - itz:

"Just look at him - kneeling in the fucking end zone again....this Christah freak has gotta GO. I'll get on the blowah to Lurie, Blank, Glazer, Tisch, Kraft, Wilf & Snyder tomorrow and put the skids under the bastid for keeps...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 11th, 2013 #3
Bardamu
Banned

[QUOTE=Alex Linder;1550448][fascinating. first of all, anyone preening about not watching NFL, just shut up and fuck off, that's not what this is about, your post will be erased. I wish to hell I'd written about this when it was white hot, because I've been watching this for a long time, fascinated. Tebow took a 1-4 team to the playoffs, getting as far as heralded Peyton Manning would the following year. His thanks? Getting publicly dissed by John Elway and discarded to the hapless New York Jets. At the jets, behind their failing first-round draft pick, USC pretty boy Mark Sanchez, Tebow couldn't get a start, even though the team failed and flailed the entire season, and there were at least four distinct points where a switch to Tebow would have been made by any rational coach. It is something bizarre that cannot be accounted for by football logic. The true reason for Tebow's being hated and benched is that he puts something before money and sex - his religion. You know I detest that religion, because it is untrue and destructive. But watching jews get increasingly nervous as Tebow went from success to success at Denver was highly instructive. On one hand they wanted the attention and money Tebowmania generated; on the other hand, they were very afraid of what he represented ideologically. That would be christianity, first, of course. But by putting anything ahead of the sex and money deracinated consumers are supposed to be driven by, he was the living embodiment of rejection of the Frankfurt School. And very, very popular, and with every likely chance of becoming more so. And now it's two years later. It is unthinkable that someone in his second year who led a turnaround as Tebow did, someone with proven record of winning (Florida high school state champion and University of Florida national champion in college) wouldn't be given a chance to start by somebody the following year. But that's what happened. And now it looks as though Tebow never will be given a chance to show his remarkable and world-beating leadership qualities on the football field. And that is due to the heavily jewish ownership of the NFL agreeing not to give him a chance. At least that's the simplest explanation that covers the given facts. If Tebow were black, the media would be screaming to high heaven about racism. There would not be another story they'd even talk about until someone gave him a chance. Black QBs who fail repeatedly for years get fourth and fifth chance, but Tebow doesn't even get a second chance after succeeding the first time. Unless you are a WN and understand that, as with all entertainment owned by jews, profits are second to politics, you won't have a clue what is going on here. Since Tebow is a christian, and they are in love with suffering, per their savior-model, they'll just suck it up and tolerate this outrageous abuse of a young man and waste of his talents. They won't defend him; hell, they won't even acknowledge who's attacking him. They say more media time has been devoted to Tim Tebow than pretty much anyone else, at least a year ago, and that's probably true, if ESPN is the measure. But no one, not one, not ever, mentioned the hidden motives I'm discussing here. The one thing you will never, ever see on jew-owned ESPN is a discussion of the fact that jews own the vast majority of professional sports teams in the major sports - baseball, football, basketball. Never, ever will you hear about the need to diversify OWNERSHIP. Diversity always and only means getting more whites off the field and more blacks on it. And more whites out of the office and more blacks into it. As for owners, you might hear them called old white guys, from time to time, but you will never hear them called what most of them actually are: jews. Tim Tebow is being blackballed by jews because he is too attractive. The mystery of personality is even warned against in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is something that not even complete media control and educational system control and government control can entirely guard against. Therefore, when a filthy goy of exceptional charisma rises up, he represents a threat to jews - even if he himself does not dislike or oppose jews, and even if he himself is entirely ignorant of the entire battle going on. He represents a potential threat to jewish power because millions of people admire him, and are drawn by his charisma and personality. Therefore he must be shut down or stifled. This is why the jews are determined that, after he proved he would succeed, he must never be allowed to start another game in the NFL. And that's the way it really is. When you've got the head of operations for Jacksonville going out of his way to say the Jaguars, a terrible franchise, and the same general area Tebow won national championships in college saying overtly and publicly they don't want him, you can bet words have been passed in the back room. But don't wait up for the controlled mass media to give you the real story; I'm surprised the word 'blackball' has been used at all, and this reporter may well be blackballed himself for mentioning it.]

formatting is your friend.

Old May 11th, 2013 #4
emilyrose

it's a damn shame the way tebow has been treated and he certainly didn't deserve it. the titans kept vince young even though he sucked. he is now broke which just shows you can't give a nigger a big wad of cash. they blow thru it like there is no tomorrow.

at one point i thought tebow was going to be the next peyton manning. he's a fine young man who doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs, doesn't get arrested constantly (pacman comes to mind) and who is a great role model for kids. i just can't believe how horrible he has been treated

Old May 11th, 2013 #5
Joe_Smith

I read that article yesterday and thought the same exact thing Alex, I just didn't have enough football knowledge to put into perspective.

I don't know much about niggerball, but I do know that Tebow was a decent quarterback. I also know that Tebow believes in exercising sexual restraint and gives most of his money to charity, in the name of something higher, his God (doesn't matter what it is, if you put something above what's on the Jewish ala cart menu it's threatening). He's a normal, good human being and a decent player, and even in a world so corrupted by the Jews ultimate control over culture and media, that still resonates with a lot of white people thanks to our racial instinct.

All those coaches speaking on behalf of Jew owners are whining about the "Tebow" circus, which is actually completely benign (or even would attract fans) to most people , and only a problem in the mainstream Jewish media. Well a lot of people were outraged and there was more organic controversy around Michael Vick and his dog-fighting (and drug dealing, and giving people herpes, and etc etc) yet that didn't stop his career. Michael Vick is what Jews want us all to be, nothing but lowly gorillas who only know how to press a lever to get their pellet: Muhdik and Muh bling.

The talk about training his foot work for the first time and how quick of a learner he is, also is interesting. It's almost like they are not helping or trusting in him on purpose (second string for the shitty Jets and still not even 1 game of play time?). The worst part of all is he probably doesn't even recognize what's going on, or who is doing this to him. He probably stays up all night reading thousands of fan letters, wondering to himself why he's an NFL pariah when so many people love him, a guy with a lot of talent, and lives a life that's clean and humble compared to some of his retarded niggers and wiggers co-workers.

Tebow was homeschooled in his native Jacksonville. I know a lot of you are for homeschooling, and the arguments for it are hard to disagree with, but on the other hand by sheltering your kids you don't let them develop antibodies to what the world really is like. Out in Jacksonville, away from the big cities, it's hard to properly gauge just how powerful Jews are, and without meeting them, how full of hate and how dangerous Jews are to everyone. Homeschooling + Lack of experience in the capitals of money and culture means you have a really innocent guy that is totally clueless to the Jewish plot to ruin his life. If you told him, he would probably respond "why would Jews hate me? I've never done anything to them", like any other salt of the earth trusting person would.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; May 11th, 2013 at 09:52 PM.

Old May 11th, 2013 #6
Tom Anderson

It would be interesting to come up with a tally of all of the jewish owners of the pro sports teams. The NFL appears to have 9 of their 32 teams owned by jews. Those teams are the Eagles, the Redskins, the Vikings, the Falcons, the Buccaneers, the Dolphins, the Patriots, the Colts, and the Raiders. The Ravens used to be owned by a jew as well.

Old May 11th, 2013 #7
Hunter Morrow

I was watching ESPN on Friday with my brother and one thing I was struck by was how jewish it was. Not just in the composition of it, in which plainly obvious jews were given roles with camera time, but in how whenever something was talked about that would "offend" somebody, "Jewish" or "jew" or "jewish" person was always mentioned.

There was the recent resurrection of that piece of the Politically Correct "culture wars": Should the Washington Redskins change their name to something less "offensive?"

And it was ALWAYS "if it was offensive to jews" and things like that. I mean it was really strange. It isn't like there are the Brooklyn Sheenies or the Kansas City Kikes or the Florida Retired Schlomos. To the best of my knowledge, many sports franchises are named after many different historically White occupations and professions like Viking, Cowboy, Pirate, Ranger, etc.

So why worry about jew feelings?

Edit: On Tebow, it is pretty bizarre that somebody who is a career winner, who was 7-4 as a starter, played a key role in Denver winning a playoff game...
Has been totally shelved, marginalized, trashed in the press, turned into a "circus" and blackballed out of the league. He's a proven winner who preached himself
out of a job. He got KIKED, period. Look at last year. He was the third string option and never given a starting chance even though Mark Sanchez was the worst
QB in the league. Shame of it is, you could never get this through to Tebow. "But Jesus was a jew! I love jews! I paid out the wazoo to go to the Holy Land! I think Israel has a right to exist and I'm pro-Israel. Why would jews be out to get me!?!"

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; May 12th, 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Old May 12th, 2013 #8
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I was watching ESPN on Friday with my brother and one thing I was struck by was how jewish it was. Not just in the composition of it, in which plainly obvious jews were given roles with camera time, but in how whenever something was talked about that would "offend" somebody, "Jewish" or "jew" or "jewish" person was always mentioned.

There was the recent resurrection of that piece of the Politically Correct "culture wars": Should the Washington Redskins change their name to something less "offensive?"

And it was ALWAYS "if it was offensive to jews" and things like that. I mean it was really strange. It isn't like there are the Brooklyn Sheenies or the Kansas City Kikes or the Florida Retired Schlomos. To the best of my knowledge, many sports franchises are named after many different historically White occupations and professions like Viking, Cowboy, Pirate, Ranger, etc.

So why worry about jew feelings?

If political correctness was applied to whites , this would be far more "offensive" than a homage to some Indian tribes fighting spirit:

This is basically a caricature from anti-Irish British propaganda. The equivalent of using a Der Sturmer or Resist.com cartoon as a mascot, with the exception that the DS and Metzger ones are actually realistic depictions.

Old May 12th, 2013 #9
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
It would be interesting to come up with a tally of all of the jewish owners of the pro sports teams. The NFL appears to have 9 of their 32 teams owned by jews. Those teams are the Eagles, the Redskins, the Vikings, the Falcons, the Buccaneers, the Dolphins, the Patriots, the Colts, and the Raiders. The Ravens used to be owned by a jew as well.
I reckon 10 teams currently. These hold a major share of stock. I don't have access to the minority ownerships levels (which may be significant) nor to debt holders of the franchises or the individual and could expand the number of teams with jewish control.

Atlanta Falcons -- Arthur Blank (former Home Depot partner)

Indianapolis Colts -- Jim Irsay (inherited team)

Miami Dolphins -- Stephen Ross (tax attorney)

Minnesota Vikings -- Zygi Wilf (real estate developer)

New England Patriots -- Robert Kraft (family paper fortune)

New York Giants -- Steve Tisch (inherited 50% share) -- (Hollywood producer + Loews tobacco/hotels/media fortune)

Oakland Raiders -- Mark Davis (inherited team)

Philadelphia Eagles -- Jeffrey Lurie (General Cinema movie chain)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Malcom Glazer (inherited wholesale jewelry business, diversified into conglomerate)

Washington Redskins -- Dan Snyder (Advertising)

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; May 12th, 2013 at 01:09 AM.

Old May 12th, 2013 #10
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

The NFL's money comes from TV. And they who write the checks call the shots. So who televises its games?

ESPN/ABC (Disney) -- jewish
CBS (Viacom) -- jewish
NBC (Comcast) -- jewish
Fox (News Corp) -- Not jewish, but jews appear to control day-to-day management. See and deduce: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...ization-052610 .

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; May 12th, 2013 at 01:15 AM.

Old May 12th, 2013 #11
Randal Goode

Why is the excellent blue penciled part of the OP being preached to the choir here on VNN when it should be re-posted as many times and in as many places as possible where regular, everyday people visit and will see it?

Old May 12th, 2013 #12
Martin Simard
Banned

Exclamation

I sent this story to my football fan cousin a few hours ago and he sent me an E-Mail response saying, "How could the NFL get away with that?"

It just doesn't occur to people that pro sports is more concerned with politics than talent, there's something unnatural to Whites about that which shows the difference between their thinking pattern and the mindset of Jewish rule.

Old May 12th, 2013 #13
Armstrong
Banned

It's part of the overall Jewish agenda against Christianity. By doing this they show that letting others know of one's Christian faith is a career destroying move. This past week we've seen another major move against the faith of the majority of Whites in America, fortunately that one was pushed back.

I've never understood White's sitting around eating and getting fat while they watch others, largely of other races, doing things well.

Whether one agrees with Christianity or not, Jews will not be satisfied until everyone consults their Rabbi and is firmly under their control for every thought and action, as they move towards a Noahide society.

Old May 12th, 2013 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

It's a good question, Alex. Indeed, why Tim Tebow?
It's not like he's the first pro jock to proclaim himself tight with the Lard "Art" Gawd.
Plenty of athletes, pro & college, Black & White, have forthrightly gushed on TV about their "personal relationship" for years and years, while thanking 'boo for that phantom block which sprung the play or for grooving that low-hanging fruit that went yard.
And many of them have been media darlings, but not TT. In his case the 'snoot's hatred is almost palpable Why?

Old May 12th, 2013 #15
Horseman

I've found this whole Tebow thing bizarre too. And I've wondered why he's gotten buried like he has. Limbaugh talks about the NFL and he's mentioned several times how the NFL is being destroyed by various powers (without mentioning who they really are of course). My personal take on this is that the NFL has been an organization that runs on many virtuous qualities. Telling the truth (all the best coaches tell their players the truth), meritocracy, logic and common sense, good sportsmanship, hard work paying off, and probably many more. This is a big problem for the jews because they are turning this society into an absolute insane asylum, where none of these virtues are valued, and none of them will even get you ahead, no matter how much you try. And the NFL is one oasis where all these good things still matter. The jews do not like there being such an oasis. They want to ruin it, to have no reminder left of what is good and decent. I know there are a lot of niggers in the NFL, but niggers are able to execute these qualities if white men give them the script of how to do it. That's why maybe there's nothing real bad about a pro-white man watching the NFL.

Old May 12th, 2013 #16
Rick Ronsavelle

Tim Tebow Selected Most Influential Athlete; Fan Sums Up NFL Career In a Nutshell?

By Alex Murashko , Christian Post Reporter

May 7, 2013|8:12 am

Did a former Denver Broncos fan sum up the potentially short-lived career of quarterback Tim Tebow more succinctly than any ESPN sports analyst has so far?

"What did Tim Tebow do wrong – nothing," writes Nancy Ickes in her recently published letter to the Colorado Springs newspaper The Gazette.

Despite Ickes emphatically stating that Tebow was not to blame for his primarily bench-warming role on the New York Jets, the former Jets backup to Mark Sanchez was cut by the team last week and is now a free agent.

Even with his recent setback, Tebow remains a popular athlete and was selected as America's most influential athlete, according to a survey released by Forbes.com on Monday. Tebow, who often talked about God during post-game interviews in the locker room, has become a popular guest speaker at churches, Christian events and leadership conferences.

Tebow had the most influence on fans, according to 29 percent of respondents, finishing ahead of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps (25 percent), Jamaican track star Usain Bolt (23 percent) and Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter (22 percent).

Forbes.com used surveys from Nielsen and E-Poll Market Research to calculate the winner, and considered Nielsen's measurement for a player's endorsement potential, according to AP.

Denver's Peyton Manning, who became the Broncos' starting quarterback after Tebow was traded before last season, was next on the list among NFL players and fifth overall in the survey.

During the span of his short career, Tebow has become a favorite among pro football analysts to pick apart in regards to his technique and NFL potential, or lack thereof.

In her analysis, perhaps Ickes, who simply appears to be a football fan writing to The Gazette, is onto something.

In her letter to The Gazette she writes:

What did Tim Tebow do wrong - nothing!

Tim Tebow's problem started when John Elway and John Fox took over the Denver Broncos.

They did not like Tebow because Josh McDaniels had drafted him. They wanted to get rid of him from the very beginning and they did, right before the 2011-2012 season started. Right at the time when there was not much opportunity for him to go to another team.

Did Elway plan it that way? He wanted Manning so bad that he did not care who he hurt. Elway is not a nice man! (I would have said something else but you do not print cuss words.)

The Jets hardly used Tebow so why did they take him? The Jets wanted those better draft numbers that's why. They never intended to use Tebow. The Jets are stupid and Rex Ryan, their coach, is an idiot!

I know people will say this is just big business. If this is the way football business is handled, treating their players like slaves - selling them off - not caring how the players feel about where they are being sent, than, I no longer want to be a football fan. (I know these guys get big bucks for playing but they are treated the ways slaves were treated.)

I am no longer a Bronco fan for sure. Since Manning had to be the star (he sure did not want the crowd yelling Tebow! Tebow! during one of his games), if he gets hurt who will be the backup? They have no one with experience.

Tebow is a good guy but I guess in the football game if you cheat on your wife or are in trouble with the law, that is when you are a 'good ' football player!

Nancy Ickes, Colorado Springs

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/ti...rrW0OXDA15h.99

Old May 12th, 2013 #17
Hunter Morrow

The thing is, people really FOUGHT for Tebow. Why do you think he was able to rally 6 comeback wins in 12 starts? Because players want to play for this guy!

The Vikings have had a series of quarterbacks that nobody can be excited for.
The two that leap out to me are Jeff George and Gus Frerrotte. Nobody's gonna leap into the lungs of Hell on account of Gus Frerrotte.

So Tebow had the one King of QB Intangibles, people wanted to fight for him, and he's out of a job. So weird and so very, very jewish.

Old May 12th, 2013 #18
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

He is a good looking white Christian male with a good set of moral values that he lives by. They certainly do not want to promote someone like this as a role model. It is much better to have some greedy, filthy, disgusting, ugly, oversexed negro for the boys and men to look up to.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 12th, 2013 #19
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It's a good question, Alex. Indeed, why Tim Tebow?
It's not like he's the first pro jock to proclaim himself tight with the Lard "Art" Gawd.
Plenty of athletes, pro & college, Black & White, have forthrightly gushed on TV about their "personal relationship" for years and years, while thanking 'boo for that phantom block which sprung the play or for grooving that low-hanging fruit that went yard.
And many of them have been media darlings, but not TT. In his case the 'snoot's hatred is almost palpable Why?
The kikes tolerate nig Jesus-jumpers because they know that except for being anti-fag, the black church marches in lockstep with their Tikkun agenda, and that cullud Christers don't really influence the White kids they're trying with all their might to lure away from religion & all traditional values toward kike multiracial materialism, but Tebow - a handsome, charismatic, natural WHITE LEADER - goes totally against their agenda, whether he knows it or not.

That's why he's peeking quizzically over the rim of the Big Shitcan.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 12th, 2013 #20
Warren Folks

It not totally sure it is about his Christianity. Tim Tebow's problem was he not only could he pass but he was a great runner. White quarterbacks are suppose to know thier place and be pocket passers only. The great black QBs are the only ones that can be running quarterbacks.
If Tebow had been black you would be sick of hearing about him and his christianity by now.

Tags
nfl, tebow

Thread