VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2014 #1
varg

Default 'Social Justice Warriors' (SJW)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sjw

Quote:
Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get SJ points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle.

The SJW's favorite activity of all is to dogpile. Their favorite websites to frequent are Livejournal and Tumblr. They do not have relevant favorite real-world places, because SJWs are primarily civil rights activists only online.
#1:

A social justice warrior reads an essay about a form of internal misogyny where women and girls insult stereotypical feminine activities and characteristics in order to boost themselves over other women.

The SJW absorbs this and later complains in response to a Huffington Post article about a 10-year-old feminist's letter, because the 10-year-old called the color pink "prissy".

#2:

Commnter: "I don't like getting manicures. It's too prissy."

SJW: "Oh my god, how fucking dare you use that word, you disgusting sexist piece of shit!"
Hilarious subreddit page mocking these insane people:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction

Old February 24th, 2014 #2
varg

Default It's almost hilarious how pathetic they are

Old February 24th, 2014 #3
Alyss
vnn member

Never even heard of ableism until now.

Was the guy going to mentioned jews at the end of video?

Anyways great points. "Occupy wall street" was a very good example. He knows whats going on. Its like sending me on national television to talk about NS and jews: you wouldn't do such a thing, even though I'm NS. Though OWS sent people that had nothing to do with their organisation.

The world has gone, tard, mental, political incorrect.

Twitter is full of tards.

Yes his right. Its totally bullshit and "queer". Haha... I guess I'm in trouble with the law now.

Old March 9th, 2014 #4
varg

http://www.reddit.com/r/socialjustic...le_acceptance/

Quote:
Pedophile Acceptance (self.socialjustice)

submitted 4 hours ago by mark832

Society is on a such vehement witch hunt for pedophiles that those who were born under that condition are not free to discuss these feelings without the fear of being injuried or even killed by others. Pedophiles that would never touch a child because they know it is wrong are in as much danger as those who are child abusers.

I think it is important that pedophiles become outspoken and come out of their closets so they can seek help and society can understand them better and learn how to deal with it.

I propose that people start using a hashtag, such as #pedoacceptance or #pedophileacceptance on their twitters or tumblr, even reddit, and hopefully soon they'll be able to come out as pedophiles to their families and friends.

The social justice movement has improved the life of many people who were born in a certain way, like gays or lesbians, who just like pedophiles can't be different and need to express themselves.
Disgusting, I thought it wasn't real at first, but I guess it is.

17 people on the socialjustice subreddit voted the thread up. The comments supporting it are getting voted up too.

Thread