VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 26th, 2017 #41
Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Koreans, on average, are ligther than Japanese.

Maybe, but the japanese look lighter to me but maybe it is makeup or lightening agents.

I know a first generation mixed German-Korean with reddish hair and blue eyes. Phenotype looks White and most would never guess.

Old August 26th, 2017 #42
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire View Post
Maybe, but the japanese look lighter to me but maybe it is makeup or lightening agents.

I know a first generation mixed German-Korean with reddish hair and blue eyes. Phenotype looks White and most would never guess.
WTF is up with that? Aryan mixing with a chink.

Old August 26th, 2017 #43
Dominus

I can't understand how someone who calls himself/herself as "racially aware white" can be attracted to yiggers. No matter how much skin lightening and plastic surgery they have. Here in Serbia I met quite a lot of them because they have their f**king Chinese shops everywhere (I also saw japs and koreans as well, no difference). First thing I noticed that they are extremely short. No, seriously, they are like freakin dwarfs/midgets. Second, their women look like those which were posted here on the before plastic surgery pictures, or even uglier. They are extremely unattractive. And here comes the third point, their smell. No matter how much they take care for the hygiene, no matter how many times they take a shower in a day (just like niggers), they still have this unpleasant/alien smell just like niggers. Niggers have that typical sweet (in a bad way, like rotten meat) kinda smell, but yiggers also have their own smell which i can distinguish easily.
So, those female yiggers from kpop and jap pop (or whatever the name is), even if they would be the common look for yiggers (which they are not because they are the 0,0001%) with all their plastic surgery and makeup, they would still not come even close to a decent looking white women.

But seriously, show me any kind of yigger, no matter if she is full of plastic and makeup, just show me one, best of her kind, who can even come close to something like this:

It's mission impossible.....

BTW if someone mixes with yiggers, he/she becomes a mudshark as well, and his/her offspring will be a mongrel. These elements must be expelled from white race.

Old August 26th, 2017 #44
Gunter

Asians look attractive? Lol, no. Asians are just as filthy, and equally subhuman, as all other non-whites.

1. East Asians are degenerate.

Is this the product of a morally healthy society, or of one that is far more morally bankrupt than even ours?

2. East Asians are dirty.

No, this isn't a river in Haiti, though it might as well should be. It's a river in East Asia!

Is this an African toilet? Nope, it's in East Asia!

3. East Asians have dirty genetics.

Here are some East Asian women:

Now, here are some White women:

Aryan Goddess, Taylor Swift:

The legendary violet-eyed Elizabeth Taylor:

Miss Iceland 2015:

Are East Asians, and particularly their women, on par with us and ours? Or, are they just as filthy as all of the other dirty races?

You be the judge!

Old August 26th, 2017 #45
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Koreans, on average, are ligther than Japanese.
Koreans, on average, tend to have more plastic surgery and use more skin-lightening products than Japs, so it might appear that they have a higher rate of lighter skin, but it's only artificial. Japs tend to be a bit more natural and less artificial than Koreans but their skin color is naturally about the same (maybe Japs a little lighter). In North Korea, plastic surgery and skin lightening are not as common as South Korea, and as a result they also appear darker on average, but less artificial-looking.

North Korean:

South Korean:

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; August 29th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.

Old August 26th, 2017 #46
White Brazilian Boy

Im aware of plastic surgery and skin lightening among South Koreans. I said they are lighter than Japanese, not because of their skin products, but their genetics. Koreans are the purest Northeast Asians, the most cold adapted of the Mongoloids.

You find more people with a Southeast Asian vibe (not saying it's common) among the Japanese than Koreans.

Old August 26th, 2017 #47
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
Koreans, on average tend to have more plastic surgery and use more skin-lightening products than Japs, so it might appear that they have a higher rate of lighter skin, but it's only artificial. Japs tend to be a bit more natural and less artificial than Koreans but their skin color is naturally about the same (maybe Japs a little lighter). In North Korea plastic surgery and skin lightening is not as common as South Korea, and as a result they also appear darker on average, but less artificial-looking.

North Korean:

South Korean:

She's cute for a North Korean. Where did you find the pic though? I ask if that is real because the pin she's wearing on her shirt is not the standard one so just curious if it's a real pic from North Korea. The current pin has Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il on it or before that just Kim Il Sung.

Also, a lot of North Koreans work in agriculture and are out in the sun most of the day which also can make some of them look darker.

Old August 26th, 2017 #48
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
I can't understand how someone who calls himself/herself as "racially aware white" can be attracted to yiggers. No matter how much skin lightening and plastic surgery they have. Here in Serbia I met quite a lot of them because they have their f**king Chinese shops everywhere (I also saw japs and koreans as well, no difference). First thing I noticed that they are extremely short. No, seriously, they are like freakin dwarfs/midgets. Second, their women look like those which were posted here on the before plastic surgery pictures, or even uglier. They are extremely unattractive. And here comes the third point, their smell. No matter how much they take care for the hygiene, no matter how many times they take a shower in a day (just like niggers), they still have this unpleasant/alien smell just like niggers. Niggers have that typical sweet (in a bad way, like rotten meat) kinda smell, but yiggers also have their own smell which i can distinguish easily.
So, those female yiggers from kpop and jap pop (or whatever the name is), even if they would be the common look for yiggers (which they are not because they are the 0,0001%) with all their plastic surgery and makeup, they would still not come even close to a decent looking white women.

But seriously, show me any kind of yigger, no matter if she is full of plastic and makeup, just show me one, best of her kind, who can even come close to something like this:

BTW if someone mixes with yiggers, he/she becomes a mudshark as well, and his/her offspring will be a mongrel. These elements must be expelled from white race.
May I challenge you with Nozomi Sasaki. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nozomi_Sasaki_(model)

and her childhood:

Old August 27th, 2017 #49
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
WTF is up with that? Aryan mixing with a chink.
Would this count? Gotoku Sakai, a Japanese footballer who borned to Japanese father and German mother.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gōtoku_Sakai

Question is "In Third Reich (Drittes Reich), was marriage between German and Japanese allowed?".

Old August 27th, 2017 #50
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:

Princess Kako of Akishino https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Kako_of_Akishino

and her childhood:

Old August 27th, 2017 #51
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
She's cute for a North Korean. Where did you find the pic though?
Google Images.

Old August 27th, 2017 #52
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
"..they still have this unpleasant/alien smell just like niggers. Niggers have that typical sweet (in a bad way, like rotten meat) kinda smell, but yiggers also have their own smell which i can distinguish easily.."
This is true of Mestizos as well, they have a unique smell. I liken it to wet dog hair.

Whites have one, too, which to me is like soap after you take off the wrapper.

We are attracted or put off by smell in the same way any other animal is. Like a cherry headed conyer will not mate with a blue headed conyer, even though they are both parrots, they are not the same and won't do it.

We're being trained to go against nature, being told that even making these 100% natural observations is 'bad'.

Tell that to the birds, lol.

Old August 27th, 2017 #53
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norarit (Pride) View Post
Would this count? Gotoku Sakai, a Japanese footballer who borned to Japanese father and German mother.

Question is "In Third Reich (Drittes Reich), was marriage between German and Japanese allowed?".
Doesn't look white to me. Still has the Asian facial bones shape in his face. No way in hell is that Aryan looking.

Old August 27th, 2017 #54
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
Doesn't look white to me. Still has the Asian facial bones shape in his face. No way in hell is that Aryan looking.
Would this woman pass? Ida Ovmar, Miss Sweden 2016, she is ethnically Sami. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Ovmar

Old August 27th, 2017 #55
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post

Asians look attractive? Lol, no. Asians are just as filthy, and equally subhuman, as all other non-whites.

Is this the product of a morally healthy society, or of one that is far more morally bankrupt than even ours?

No, this isn't a river in Haiti, though it might as well should be. It's a river in East Asia!

Miss Iceland 2015:

Are East Asians, and particularly their women, on par with us and ours? Or, are they just as filthy as all of the other dirty races?

You be the judge!
River picture came from Indonesia, Southeast Asia.
2nd woman is Karen, one of Southeast Asian.
3rd woman, Chairman Kim Jong-il's twin sister!!? Since when he has have twin sister?

Which one would Fuehrer allowed German to marry with?
1. Finns (European Honorary Aryan) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
2. Japanese (North East Asian Honorary Aryan)
3. Poles, Serbians (untermenschen according from (((zionists))) to defame Fuehrer)

Old August 27th, 2017 #56
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
Then what is your view on Whites who emigrate to Japan either with family, spouse, partner or alone to be Japanese citizens? Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship, so who immigrate to Japan have to give up their former citizenship to be Japanese citizens.

Old August 28th, 2017 #57
TonySS

White features are the ultimate in perfection and beauty - all those mud Races want to look like us.

Old August 28th, 2017 #58
Dominus

Quote:
Princess Kako of Akishino https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Kako_of_Akishino

and her childhood:

She looks like a typical chink and not even from their higher league. She's average even in her own race.

Old August 31st, 2017 #59
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post

Miss Iceland 2015:

You be the judge!
thought taylor was a wog socket

Old August 31st, 2017 #60
Dominus

Quote:
River picture came from Indonesia, Southeast Asia.
2nd woman is Karen, one of Southeast Asian.
3rd woman, Chairman Kim Jong-il's twin sister!!? Since when he has have twin sister?

Which one would Fuehrer allowed German to marry with?
1. Finns (European Honorary Aryan) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
2. Japanese (North East Asian Honorary Aryan)
3. Poles, Serbians (untermenschen according from (((zionists))) to defame Fuehrer)
Hitler is not the standard for white race. He himself had many non-white actions and decisions like for example the so called "honorary Aryan" program which itself is a blasphemy. You are either white or not, there is no such thing as "honorary". With this "honorary" bullshit he let many jews and muzrats and even chinks and all kinda non-whites in the lines of SS. Also he called Slavs as subhumans even if he himself admitted that a huge percentage of Germans even in his time had Slavic roots. Later this was further proved through genetics because a great number of white Germans has the R1a Slavic haplogroup. He called Slavs as subhumans for political reasons because he wanted their territories. As for the Serbians, Hitler first admired Serbians as brave warriors and he even wanted to ally with Serbians. He even signed a pact with Serbian Prince.

However the British secret service made a coup d'etat on the prince and this was the reason for Hitler's attack on Serbia.

So the conclusion is that in a modern white movement there is no such thing and can never be such thing as "honorary aryan". Whites can not mix with non-whites because in that case they are race traitors. Members of the WN movement should not give a damn what would or wouldn't Hitler do.

Quote:
Then what is your view on Whites who emigrate to Japan either with family, spouse, partner or alone to be Japanese citizens? Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship, so who immigrate to Japan have to give up their former citizenship to be Japanese citizens.
They are race traitors because even if they go in a non-white country with family and even if they themselves will not mix with non-whites, their children most probably will, it's inevitable. Whites should stay in the countries where the majority is still white and they should work on it to keep it white.

Quote:

He's a mongrel. He's not white.
As about the German-Japanese marriage, it's a blasphemy. I doubt it was allowed because it would promote race mixing.
Bruce Lee's mother was also half German but this makes no difference because he was just a mongrel.....

Quote:
Would this woman pass? Ida Ovmar, Miss Sweden 2016, she is ethnically Sami. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Ovmar

No she wouldn't. She's a mongrel with obvious mongoloid features and she is most probably bearer of the non-white N haplogroup.
Quote:
May I challenge you with Nozomi Sasaki. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nozomi_Sasaki_(model)

and her childhood:

Challenge this?

You are kidding, right?

Thread