Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2017 #1
Ratatat

Default Lucky to be Polish, but I am torn on where to live.

If the goal of WN is to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children, then Polish people have lucked out because we already have that. As far as I know, I am nearly 100% ethnically Polish. Poland is a very homogenous white society and a non-ZOG controlled government. I am so happy that Poland is refusing to take in refugees and it appears at the moment that there is a synergy between them, Hungary, Chech, and Slovakia on this issue in particular but also on related issues.

My awakening came about 2.5 years ago when I watched TGSNT. This film had a profound effect on me and I have no regrets about that. As time goes on, I am only becoming increasingly aware of the travesty that is going on in America in regards to race relations, wars, PC culture, demographic changes, miscegeny, racism against whites, etc. It all really disgusts me.

A part of me feels obligated to stay in America and help fight for white rights any way I can. Polish people are ingrained in the foundation of the creation of this country and it is as much ours as it is any other white European group. Hence, it is also as much our duty to preserve what has been created here, but I get the sense that we are really being overrun rapidly. On the other hand, it seems that perhaps it would be better for me to move to Poland and help contribute to the preservation and further economic development of that country. I do have an education and have money saved up. One of my primary goals in life is to start a successful business and I am getting ready to pull the trigger on that here in America, but now I'm questioning if I should try to do this in Poland instead. I know that the climate for entrepreneurs is much more difficult in Poland, but it would be a fight worth fighting.

What do you guys think?

Old September 25th, 2017 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

For most people, it is better to stay put and make a stand where you are. It is very difficult to set up in a foreign country. Are you aware of Polish customs, traditions, and attitudes? I assume that you are fluent in the Polish language if you are contemplating emigrating there, but do you know how well you would fit in? Would the Poles consider you one of them or a foreigner? Do Poles hold anti-American sentiments, and would those sentiments work against you? I don't know the answer to any of those questions, but they are all things you should look into before packing up and moving. If you strongly believe that you have something positive and significant to contribute to Poland that you could not do here, then, by all means, pack up and move. If not, you're probably better off staying put and taking a stand where you are.

Old September 25th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Welcome to the forum. We are pleased that Polish people want to remain ethnically homogenous. We wish all White nations were able to do that without the filthy jew controlling their traitor governments to flood our nations with millions of turd worlders. The problem I see with Poland is 1), their government joins the EU to get all the welfare from Western European countries, but refuses the EU diktat to accept rapeugees; 2), joins the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and allows NATO ZOG troops which includes US nigger troops into their country to fraternize with and possibly rape their White Polish women, while goading and antagonizing Russia by conducting war games right on Russia's border. 3), the Poles should be making nice with Russia--they can't seem to get over their daddy issues with Russia regarding communism in the 20th century or Czarist rule before that and whatever other ancient history they've had with the Russians or even Germans. That's what I think.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 25th, 2017 #4
Richard Kimball

Witamy. I'm new myself. Mr. Allan makes good critique. The jigs need to be sent back to US and a Slavic Union needs to be formed to keep EE White. Russia will both geographically and demographically encompass one half of a combined Slavic Ethno State Including the Baltics about 350 million people. Clearly , EE presents a brighter future for Whites than Apelanta , Chicongo or Memphrica.

Last edited by Richard Kimball; September 26th, 2017 at 04:40 AM.

Old September 25th, 2017 #5
Alex Him

Smile

Do you want us to decide for you in which country you should open your business?

Open your business in Poland.

I solved your problem

Old October 13th, 2017 #6
Ratatat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
1), their government joins the EU to get all the welfare from Western European countries, but refuses the EU diktat to accept rapeugees;
I personally do not fully understand the relationship between Poland and the EU. It may be true, but since I don't know for sure I will not assume that the situation is as simple as Poland just taking money from Western Europe. But for the sake of the discussion lets assume that's the case. In this situation the bottom line is that the migrants are kept out of Poland, which I think we can both agree is a good thing. At least this way some European countries remain homogeneously white and free of the savages. Would you rather they take the money AND take refugees? Or, would you rather they didn't take the money nor the refugees? In that case would the money that would of gone to Poland gone to the refugees instead? And if so, do you think it's better for the refugees to get the money or Poland?

I see what you're saying and if it is true then I completely agree that Poland should not just be taking money from Western Europe for presumably nothing, although I really don't believe that's the case. But perhaps like in the US with the welfare system, the problems lies moreso with Western European governments deciding to give money away at all.

Quote:
2), joins the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and allows NATO ZOG troops which includes US nigger troops into their country to fraternize with and possibly rape their White Polish women, while goading and antagonizing Russia by conducting war games right on Russia's border.
The situation is complicated. The relationship between the Polish and Russians has traditionally been mutual understanding with an undertone of antagonism. Based on historical precedent, I don't blame Poland at all for using it's alliance with NATO to keep the Russians at bay due to the history of this century. Left unchecked, I'm not sure what Russia would do if NATO wasn't there but my gut feeling is that it wouldn't be something favorable for the Polish.

As far as the ZOG troops raping Polish women, I have never heard of such a thing. Of course the possibility is introduced now but I think there is a high level of respect by military servicemen towards the Polish. As far as the niggers being there and fraternizing, I'm not happy about it but it is a necessary evil in today's world.

Quote:
3), the Poles should be making nice with Russia--they can't seem to get over their daddy issues with Russia regarding communism in the 20th century or Czarist rule before that and whatever other ancient history they've had with the Russians or even Germans. That's what I think.
Again it is complicated. Between Russia and Poland, the onus to spur a friendly relationship does not fall on any one group, and if it does it certainly doesn't fall on Poland. Lets remember that Communist Russia was the occupier of Poland for 45 years this century, and they tried to invade in 1920 as well. Can you blame the Polish for being distrustful? Especially considering that most Poles may not have full knowledge of who exactly the political ruling class of the Soviet Union was? Also, the face that you referred to Poland's attitude as resembling "daddy issues" sums up the problem quite well; Russia is not Poland's daddy, although the have certainly tried to impose themselves as such many times. As for Germany the situation is different and I'd agree that, at least for the last century, Poland takes on more than an equal amount of blame for soured relationships. But as far as recent events go, I fully support Poland's decision to tell Germany to piss of and that they are not take in the migrants.

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Thread