VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2022 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default The Patriot Portal of Pro-White Websites

The Patriot Portal is a continuously maintained portal of (at last count, but we add more all the time) roughly 800 pro-White and White-friendly websites, divided into 24 different sub-directories. Think of us as an online Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Some of our sub-directories include:

Old March 26th, 2022 #2
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, March 26, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, March 26, 2022

I added eight new websites to the Patriot Portal this morning and removed one defunct link.

There are now 789 pro-White websites listed in at least one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The six sub-directories with changes are:
The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with almost 800 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old April 3rd, 2022 #3
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, April 3, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, April 3, 2022

I just added five more websites to the Patriot Portal this afternoon, for a total of 794 pro-White and White-friendly resources in our pages. The four sub-directories with new entries are:
The Patriot Portal is Earth's mightiest Web Directory of pro-White resources. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the White Right.

Over the next few months the Patriot Portal is going to be merged with the other three websites that constitute the Aryan Media Group into a totally new and more functional website called, The Aryan Archive.

To learn more about the Aryan Archive and how you can help with this important work of preserving pro-White cultural resources, please see our web page.

Old April 5th, 2022 #4
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Tuesday, April 05, 2022

I just removed a broken link from the Patriot Portal and fixed another. The sub-directories with changes are:
I also added a link to the top of every page to the Aryan Archive fundraiser, but there's a bug and it's not resolving correctly. I'm not sure why, it's a miniscule amount of mark-up, and I've gone over it with a fine-toothed comb, but I can not figure it out. Hopefully it's just in my browser. At any rate, I'll work on it some more tomorrow and see what I can do.

The Patriot Portal is the world's largest directory of pro-White websites with 794 such sites in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Old April 9th, 2022 #5
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, April 9, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, April 9, 2022

I just removed four broken links. After which I added eight new websites.

The sub-directories with changes are:
I'd especially like to draw your attention to these two new additions:

Renovation Carpentry, an addition to the "Professional Services" sub-directory. Anyone in the Iowa City, IA area if you need carpentry or woodworking services, he's your man.

The School of the West, a great homeschooling organization in the "Schools" sub-directory.

The Patriot Portal is the world's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old April 10th, 2022 #6
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, April 10, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, April 10, 2022

I added two more websites to the "Research Archives" sub-directory this morning, for a total of 137 websites listed in that sub-directory and 799 pro-White websites listed in at least one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The Patriot Portal is the world's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the Based Right.

Old April 12th, 2022 #7
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Tuesday, April 12, 2022

I added four new sites to the Patriot Portal and removed four broken links.

There are still 799 pro-White (or at least White-friendly) websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The four sub-directories affected by the changes are:
The Patriot Portal is the world's largest continuously maintained directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old April 13th, 2022 #8
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I removed the Asatru Community website from the list of religious organizations in that sub-directory because I just discovered that they are a viciously antarian group of degenerates.

In two-and-a-half years--and almost 1,000 websites listed and de-listed (for being defunct)--this is the first time I've ever had to remove a site for not being pro-White.

If you know of a site in the directory that is suspect, please let me know, so I can look into it and remove it if necessary.

The Patriot Portal now has 798 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Old April 16th, 2022 #9
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, April 16

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, April 16

I did the monthly link checks this morning, checking all 783 links, and only found four broken links. I was able to find new links for two of them, so I fixed them. The other two I removed. There are now 796 links to pro-White sites. The three sub-directories affected are:
The Patriot Portal is the world's largest list of pro-White websites, with almost 800 such sites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Think of us as an online Yellow Pages for the Aryan Right.

Old May 1st, 2022 #10
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, May 1, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, May 1, 2022

As the Patriot Portal is preparing to merge with the three other websites of the Aryan Media Group into the Aryan Archive, it broke a record with 2,427 visitors last month. The previous record was 2,379 visitors in January. The PP also had it's second best month ever with 5,709 page views, the previous record being 5,909.

I added eight new websites to six of our sub-directories today for a new total of 804 pro-White websites listed in at least one of our 24 different sub-directories. The sub-directories that were affected by the additions were:
The Patriot Portal is the world's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Watch for the emergence of the Aryan Archive--the largest collection of pro-White books, texts, videos, podcasts, images, and more--over the next few months.

Old May 15th, 2022 #11
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, May 15, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, May 15, 2022

I removed one broken link today and added another, so there are still 804 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Both links were from our Political Prisoners sub-directory.

The Patriot Portal is the world's largest web directory of pro-White websites. Think of it as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old May 21st, 2022 #12
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, May 21, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, May 21, 2022

I fixed one link and added six more to the Patriot Portal today, for a total of 810 pro-White websites in one of our 24 different sub-directories. The five sub-directories affected by today's changes were:
The Patriot Portal is the world's largest, regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as an online Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old June 4th, 2022 #13
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, June 4, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, June 4, 2022

I checked all 810 links this morning and found 17 broken ones. I fixed four of them and removed the other 13. I also added one link. Ten sub-directories were affected by the changes:
With 798 links to pro-White websites, the Patriot Portal is the world's largest regularly maintained Web directory of such sites. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old June 18th, 2022 #14
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, June 18, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, June 18, 2022

I added six new pro-White websites to four different sub-directories of the Patriot Portal this morning, for a total of 804 such sites in one of our 24 different sub-directories. The sub-directories with new additions are:
The Patriot Portal is the world's largest web directory of pro-White/White-friendly websites. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old June 25th, 2022 #15
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, June 25, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, June 25, 2022

I added five more pro-White websites to the Patriot Portal this morning for a new total of 808 such sites. I also fixed a link to one other website that I noticed wasn't working correctly. The following sites were added:

The FITZPATRICK INFORMER to the "Forums" sub-directory.

The FITZPATRICK INFORMER blog and THULETIDE to the "Blogs" section of the "News" sub-directory.

And two fantastic research archives, JUDAISM and RIGHT WING PHILOSOPHY, to the "Research Archives" sub-directory.

With over 800 links in one of our 22 different sub-directories, the Patriot Portal is the Web's largest continuously maintained Web directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as an online Yellow Pages for the Aryan Community.

Old July 3rd, 2022 #16
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, July 3, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, July 3, 2022

I checked all 808 links this morning and found 14 broken ones. I found suitable replacement for three of them, and removed the other eleven. The new total is 805 links.

I also added five new links. This affected ten different sub-directories:
With over 800 websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories, the Patriot Portal is the largest continuously maintained web directory of pro-White resources in the world. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the Pro-White Right.

Old November 19th, 2022 #17
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal update for Saturday, November 19, 2022

I updated the Patriot Portal this morning, adding 22 new pro-White websites to nine of our sub-directories, for a total of 824 such sites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The affected sub-directories were:
The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest directory of pro-White websites.

Old December 3rd, 2022 #18
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 3, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 3, 2022

It's been a few months since I've checked the links for the Patriot Portal, so I checked all 812 outbound links on the site this morning and found 22 broken links. I fixed nine of them and removed the 13 that I could not find suitable replacement for.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with 812 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old December 25th, 2022 #19
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, December 25, 2022

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas everyone!

I added ten new websites to the Patriot Portal this morning and removed one. There are now a total of 832 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories, making the Patriot Portal the largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites in the world. Think of us as an online Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old January 8th, 2023 #20
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, January 8, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, January 8, 2023

I checked all 832 outbound links today, found six that were broken and removed them. I also added six new sites. Seven sub-directories were affected:
With over 800 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories, the Patriot Portal is the largest curated directory of such sites on the Web--and we add more all the time. Think of us as an online Yellow Pages for the pro-White right.

Thread