VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2022 #41
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
House prices are through the roof, since the town is run by lawyers(jews) and they squeeze the populace for all they can in order to keep everything expensive, naturally, to price out the darker races and poor whites from entering. I've noticed this is something that every wealthy group does, but jews do it in a way that really instills a disdain for them and their methods.

Old October 26th, 2022 #42
H.B.

jewsign

Now every time I see one of these stories, I am going to immediately think they are pissed off at kikes for banning their boy Ye lol ...

Negroid hilariously randomly slaps jewish teen in suspected NYC hate crime: cops

Quote:
The 18-year-old victim was wearing traditional religious garb as he walked at Penn Street and Lee Avenue in South Williamsburg around 1:40 a.m. Sunday when the cyclist rolled up behind him and punched him in the back of the head, police said.

The blow knocked the victim’s religious hat and yarmulke to the ground.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/bicycl...te-crime-cops/

Old October 27th, 2022 #43
H.B.

It really annoys me when people who otherwise do so much good refuse to respect Ye for the sacrifices he is making.

I watch all of Vincent James' "The Red Elephants" reports and he still calls him "Kanye".

Listening to David Duke right now ... "Ye, Kanye, Kain, whatever you want to call him".

That's like saying... "Dr. David Duke, David Duke, Donald Duke, Dr. Donald Duck Duke, whatever you want to call him."

The fact of the matter is that Ye is the king of all the African Americans.

If you want to achieve peaceful separation of the races, you need to work with their leaders. Ye is not some corrupt politician where you have to hold your nose. He is behaving very honorably: literally putting it all on the line to speak out against anti-Gentile bigotry and challenge jewish supremacy.

Old October 27th, 2022 #44
alex revision

Son of Holocaust survivor gets rid of Yeezy inventory in Las Vegas store

Oct. 27, 2022

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - A son of a Holocaust survivor is clearing out the inventory of Yeezys from his Las Vegas pawn shop, all in response to Kanye West’s anti-Semitic comments and social media posts.

The shoes can retail for more than $700; Max Pawn, in contrast, sold a pair of Yeezys for $85 on Wednesday and pledges $10 of every sale to the Anti-Defamation League. The shoes will be sold “at cost”-- the amount purchased by the store, owner Michael Mack said.

“I’m going to take a financial hit. And I’ve made a decision that I don’t need a profit from it,” Mack said. “As a Jewish American, how do I sell these in my store? it’s like having a swastika on my store,” he said, bringing his own shoes to sell as well.

Mack considered burning the Yeezys, as others have done but said he would use the profits to help a cause dear to his parents: Holocaust education.

His mother, Judy Mack, who recently passed away, escaped from concentration camps as a child in Poland; she was the only surviving member of her family.

“We can’t forget,” Mack said.

People in need of cash can still bring their Yeezys to sell or obtain a loan; Mack said the business, however, will not make a profit and continue donations.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/2022/10/27...s-vegas-store/

Last edited by alex revision; October 27th, 2022 at 11:54 AM.

Old October 27th, 2022 #45
John Robertson

jewsign

Make no mistake! ITZ ALL THE JEWS!
www.dailystormer.in

Old October 27th, 2022 #46
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Now every time I see one of these stories, I am going to immediately think they are pissed off at kikes for banning their boy Ye lol ...

Negroid hilariously randomly slaps jewish teen in suspected NYC hate crime: cops

https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/bicycl...te-crime-cops/
I watched that video many times and didn’t see the cyclist’s hands move from the handlebars. That story is bs.

Old October 27th, 2022 #47
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
It really annoys me when people who otherwise do so much good refuse to respect Ye for the sacrifices he is making.

I watch all of Vincent James' "The Red Elephants" reports and he still calls him "Kanye".

Listening to David Duke right now ... "Ye, Kanye, Kain, whatever you want to call him".

That's like saying... "Dr. David Duke, David Duke, Donald Duke, Dr. Donald Duck Duke, whatever you want to call him."

The fact of the matter is that Ye is the king of all the African Americans.

If you want to achieve peaceful separation of the races, you need to work with their leaders. Ye is not some corrupt politician where you have to hold your nose. He is behaving very honorably: literally putting it all on the line to speak out against anti-Gentile bigotry and challenge jewish supremacy.
Today I closed a Chase account that I had and I let them know why. Several times.

Kanye West did more to expose jews than the totality of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and all the other kosher cohenservatives have done in their entire lifetimes.

I am keeping my Chase credit card. However, its balance is zero and I'm going to charge a $1 coffee to it once a month and get my statements mailed to me.

Old October 27th, 2022 #48
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Son of Holocaust survivor gets rid of Yeezy inventory in Las Vegas store

His mother, Judy Mack, who recently passed away, escaped from concentration camps as a child in Poland; she was the only surviving member of her family.

Those work camps must not have been very secure if a child could figure out how to "escape" them.

Old October 28th, 2022 #49
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

This popular Asian Youtuber got a one k bag of red pills cooked them up turned them into red pill crack and smoked em.

Great article about this on the Stormer...

https://dailystormer.in/popular-yout...enters-concur/

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 28th, 2022 at 07:50 AM.

Old October 28th, 2022 #50
George Witzgall

^^ Great point @2:10. What makes us cucked is this raceless cult of equality we've bought into, and our embrace of religious delusion in general, that fucks with our priorities and prevents us from fighting for our blood and soul.

Old October 28th, 2022 #51
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
^^ Great point @2:10. What makes you cucked is this raceless cult of equality you've bought into, and your embrace of religious delusion in general, that fucks with your priorities and prevents you from fighting for your blood and soul.
Valid points, rabbi. Corrected for pronoun errors.

Old October 29th, 2022 #52
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Old October 29th, 2022 #53
Paul

"The jews like to complain about being a minority and love to gang-up on one person." I've posted this a few times before. It's just so true. It should be a proverb. They really do enjoy it when someone says something about the jewmites. They like to put on a show and let everyone see how immediate and united the kikes are with their hatred. Then they like to sit back and watch as the christian sheep and media puppets join the show.

Also interesting how the other negroes dropped Kanye like a hot rock.

Old October 29th, 2022 #54
Major Sharpe
Banned

Old October 30th, 2022 #55
U. Dunrouse

Old November 2nd, 2022 #57
U. Dunrouse

Old November 2nd, 2022 #58
U. Dunrouse

Old November 2nd, 2022 #59
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

Old November 5th, 2022 #60
James Radov

A much more talented Musician named Matt Pike already spoke about this years ago; as a Heavy metal Life i've always been a fan of both High on Fire and Sleep, he has some great views on the subject:

and commies at NPR did a hate piece on him
with the mandatory slur of 'anti semite"...

Thread