Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Censorcunt should have a new logo.....

I will probably get a few red marks for this. But that's the way I feel.

Old July 1st, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

I knew I'd get a red mark or two.

With the ban Censorcunt gave me for getting pissed at mods, saying "go to little VNN where you belong" or some such statement mentioning our VNN forum, I'm not at all surprised that they peer in on me and talk among themselves about me.

I'm also glad this was moved to the Nutzpah Lounge. Censorcunt is going downhill pretty damn fast. I read some stuff in it and the herd mentality is slowly going away since the dictum that "you will pay to have the right to post other than in a few areas" went into effect.

For the lurkers, I'll say flatly that whiterights and a few other posters are extraordinarily good!!! There are worthy souls there: however, the mods should take a long, long walk on a shaky pier, IMHO. Forget about grammar, "Elementary vikingcelt." You are not the scholar you think you are, "Magic Merlin!!!!!" You do research????
"Pisspot Poison" has been posting in threads reserved for PAYING members. I guess it has privileges since it's a MOD!!! One that had a whole thread dedicated to how bad it was!!!

I'll also state that David Duke has a real pair of stones, doing what he does!!!
However, I haven't seen as many posts from Dr. Duke recently, although I haven't read Censorcunt as much as I used to.

Old July 2nd, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Now the pussies at Censorcunt are...well...…

Quote:
You know... I always wanted to get an M1A1 paratrooper carbine. Never shot one before. Owned plenty of AK variants though.

I'm wondering about the quality of AKMs..
Reply:
Quote:
You figure Audie Murphy used one to dish out havoc on German soldiers.
I have a made for civilian market Auto Ordnance one I bought some years back, I like it.
I took apart the trigger group and buffed contact points with Semi-Chrome polish on a felt wheel with a Dremel tool, cleaned polish off well, put back together with a light coat of CLP which really smoothed out the trigger.

IDK about these AK's being made here now, I have a Bulgarian milled SLR-95 and a stamped Polytech AKS.
I had another AKS and a single stack Hungarian that was the most accurate of the AK's but had a nasty trigger slap.

American Rifleman | 10 Things You Didn't Know About the M1 Carbine
Now at least ONE member brings up "dish out havoc on German soldiers."

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1250391/

I guess at least one member gets a kick out of German soldiers being killed.

I guess the Censorcunt folks don't read history too damn often!!!!!

The images posted below were originally posted by our VNN form member alex revision:

I reposted them because ANYONE who posts about wreaking havoc on German soldiers should see the graphics by the fine alex revision's graphics above. Thanks for posting them, alex revision.

Originally posted by Mr. alex revision on this thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...06#post2241006

Mr. alex revision is another good poster on Stormfront. He's the moderator for a thread, "A Chance To Be White," which is dedicated to classical music. If you read this, Mr. Alex Revision, I wish I had your music collection.

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 2nd, 2018 at 07:26 PM. Reason: more info

Old July 5th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

I guess people just don't want to donate. I cut this from Stormfront's main page at approx. 3:15 A. M., EDST:

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 1088 (17 members and 1071 guests)
Really, Censorcunt. Who wants to become a "Life Member," costing $1000.00, when a "mod" just has to hit the ban button on you???

Perhaps the mods are warned about banning "Life Members." I don't know. I've seen some "Life Members" accounts inactive. If they passed on, that's understandable. However, I've seen some "Life Members" inactive then come back. Maybe that grand of donation bucks gives the mods a bit of a pause.

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 5th, 2018 at 01:46 AM. Reason: more info

Old July 5th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

This was posted by a guest not long ago:

Quote:
I am a long time lurker, and would like to participate/help the movement. However, I get the feeling that Stormfront is doing everything possible to prevent me from joining. I am a white nationalist who likes this site, much more than others.

1). I have a registered account that cannot post even on the open forums. This guest account can though.

2). I have never heard of having to pay to post. Allowing everyone to post brings value to the site and might even make more people willing to donate. Why should I donate before I'm allowed to post? What if a zealous moderator bans me? Why waste money?

3). Stormfront is too exclusive and censors too much. I can't give a specific example that happened to me, or this post will be deleted. My point is that unless you only speak within a very narrow range of acceptable thought, you get censored. Isn't censorship what the left excels at? Why is this site so afraid of free speech? Isn't that a virtue that whites developed and fostered and part of what made us great? I can understand moderating trolls and vile people, but I feel like moderating legitimate white nationalists who are 95% on board, but might prefer to live with the same gender is unnecessarily excluding a significant population. If the white nationalist movement wants to grow and become mainstream, it has to make some compromises, or it will be stuck with a small group of purists. By allowing all forms of thought, it shows strength, and promotes healthy discussion. Censoring shows weakness because it shows that this movement cannot handle certain ideas.
One can read the entire post at this link: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1250938/

Read this closely:

Quote:
I can understand moderating trolls and vile people, but I feel like moderating legitimate white nationalists who are 95% on board, but might prefer to live with the same gender is unnecessarily excluding a significant population.
Taken from post quoted above.

IF one just doesn't live with a girl friend (male) or boy friend (female) and just has a roommate, well and good. Hell, I lived in dorms for the first few years of college until I married my first wife. I was "old school" when I was 18 and living with a girl I wasn't married to was not acceptable in the Deep South of the time, unless it was prior to marriage. I got over that by the time I was 20, but hid it from my folks. Believe me, younger VNN members, it was A FAR DIFFERENT ERA WHEN I WAS A YOUNG MAN!!!!!!! Girls DID NOT DATE NIGGERS IN THE DEEP SOUTH, EXCEPT THE "TRASH MOMMAS," and they were ostracized!!!!

Is Censorcunt appealing to queers?? QUEERS CANNOT BE WHITE NATIONALISTS!!!! PERIOD!!!!

I know in this era, some younger folks HAVE to live with their parents. AA PROHIBITS YOU FROM GETTING JOBS FOR WHICH YOU ARE HIGHSLY QUALIFIED FOR AND GIVEN TO NIGGERS!!!! I don't blame you one damn bit for living with your parents in this day and age!!!! Sometimes that's the only safe haven keeping you from being homeless!!! I hope to see the day before I pass on when NIGGERS are relegated to the shit jobs you have! And, it's damn hard to find a good White Woman for White Men, and a good White Man for White Women!!!! BLAXPLOITATION HAS RUINED DATING IN THESE TURBULENT TIMES!!!! I wish you all the best in finding a wonderful, straight, relationship for all of you!!! I would love it to be like the days long passed when guys and gals could have LOTS of dates and narrow down to the one they would like to spend the rest of their lives with. I have more to say about this below.

AND YOU GET THE JOBS FOR WHICH YOU ARE SO JUSTLY QUALIFIED!!!!!! WHITE MEN AND WOMEN NEED TO BE FIRST IN HIRING!!!! Then, we can secure a resurgence of LARGE WHITE FAMILIES!!!! And, the laws need to change so that women have a burden if they just divorce a WHITE MAN!! I've been through two damn divorces!!!! And, I got the shaft both times!!!!

We live in an imperfect world. Making it Whiter is our calling!!!! And, making JUST LAWS in the sorrowful case of divorce is one thing that needs to be addressed!!!!

Censorcunt, in closing, why would someone want to part with his or her hard earned money to support the forum with the draconian mods you have now???? HMMMMM...…???????????

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 5th, 2018 at 01:57 AM. Reason: more info

Old July 5th, 2018 #6
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I guess people just don't want to donate. I cut this from Stormfront's main page at approx. 3:15 A. M., EDST:

Really, Censorcunt. Who wants to become a "Life Member," costing $1000.00, when a "mod" just has to hit the ban button on you???

Perhaps the mods are warned about banning "Life Members." I don't know. I've seen some "Life Members" accounts inactive. If they passed on, that's understandable. However, I've seen some "Life Members" inactive then come back. Maybe that grand of donation bucks gives the mods a bit of a pause.
While Black is probably a money grubbing charlatan the subscribers only posting should be seen in the context of various European prosecutions for internet forum hate speech.
At present the chink in their (system) armour is the deniability of responsibility.At the moment personal IP numbers have not been rolled out in the UK,even once that has happened third parties using proxies might still be posting via someone elses IP number.
Proving that such and such posted whatever is nigh on impossible hence the excellent deals for guilty pleas. Prosecutions against facebook users outnumber any from movement forums which contain much more illegal content.

Historically the whitestorm then skadi net "hackings" centred on PM's "Private messaging" between users. But as above this does not prove 100% legal proof but is almost legally attributable.

Therefore what better evidence for a UK hate crime prosecution than a subscription payment from neo loony88 demanding the re-opening of Auschwitz. It is one thing to deny responsibility for a post made on an open forum quite another to deny it when you have paid for the privilege.

So has Black knowingly done this for the system and get paid while he does it?

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 5th, 2018 #7
)))Marc(((

Default Censorcunt should have a new logo

The union jack. Black is AWOL. The site has been hijacked by globalist brit moderation.

Old July 6th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Default Censorcunt "mod" shows its colors

This discussion is about David Duke's book, "My Awakening." I have not read it yet, and I do have respect for David Duke.

Quote:
There is no better book, to begin your education on the Oppression the egalitarian press and politicians have imposed on America.

It's a long read, take your time, digest it and if 1/10 of what Dr. Duke has written is true then we White's are truly an endangered species. By the way, I'm sure more than 10% of My awakenings is accurate. The bibliography is pretty impressive, as well as the extensive history or research done on the different races and their mental acuity/maturation and strong cultural proclivities toward anti social behavior.

Read it guys and gals!

God Bless America. Glad to live in Mississippi
A member doesn't know a word:

Quote:
Whats an egalitarian?
The "helpful" moderator then posts:

Quote:
Do you have a dictionary? Here's one: Egalitarian | Define Egalitarian at Dictionary.com
See more at: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t564039-29/

I don't see why I put up with SF as long as I did!!!! The good mods were great!!! Tragically, some have passed on.

Many of the ones remaining must, IMHO, take some responsibility for making newcomers feel most unwelcome!!!! I think SF is going down because of lots of reasons, IMHO, but some mods are just little folk with a little power, again, IMHO.

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 6th, 2018 at 01:27 AM. Reason: more info

Old July 7th, 2018 #9
Erik T. White

Talking

And the hits (red marks) just keep on comin'. Have at it, Censorcunt trolls!!!!

Old July 9th, 2018 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
And the hits (red marks) just keep on comin'. Have at it, Censorcunt trolls!!!!
Ooooooooooooh!!!! They are pissed at me!!!! Give me red marks, trolls. It just shows how you deal with dissent against you!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 16th, 2018 #11
TonySS

Hi Erik.

I saw this thread come up as I was surfing around. I gather you're not too happy with SF - LOL.

A lot of members are not too happy there. I had a bunch of PMs from unhappy members before I left. The moderators letting trolls run the news section was the main complaint. Certain moderators in particular were viewed as "poison".

I don't believe I fit in here either; but I'll find somewhere to go.

Best wishes to you.

Old July 16th, 2018 #12
)))Marc(((

Default Censorcunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySS View Post
Hi Erik.

I saw this thread come up as I was surfing around. I gather you're not too happy with SF - LOL.

A lot of members are not too happy there. I had a bunch of PMs from unhappy members before I left. The moderators letting trolls run the news section was the main complaint. Certain moderators in particular were viewed as "poison".

I don't believe I fit in here either; but I'll find somewhere to go.

Best wishes to you.
I agree , Tony. Globalist brits have reared their ugly heads to check out what Nationalism really is. Sadly , the scum has settled at "britfront".

Thread