VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default Monika Schaefer arrested in Germany

Monika Schaefer arrested in Germany

A German-Canadian woman who believes the Holocaust is “the biggest…lie in all of history” was arrested Wednesday in Munich, according to reports.

Monika Schaefer, an Alberta music teacher and failed Green Party candidate, was arrested while attending the trial of Sylvia Stolz, a lawyer on trial for Holocaust denial, according to a post on the German blog deutsches-Maedchen.com.

http://torontosun.com/news/national/...b-12960c544486

Old January 4th, 2018 #2
Ironguard1940

Default The Berlin Wall is not there to contain communism to the east any more

When the Berlin Wall fell, the whole of Germany became communist. Actually, the whole of Europe is communist under the EU.

Old January 5th, 2018 #4
Ravening Wolf

Here is the video which got Monika Schaefer arrested in Germany two days ago.

I post it here, for all the world to see and think about, because we have freedom of speech and conscience in America, unlike the poor people in Germany and the other countries of Europe now dominated by the dictatorial EU.

If you live in countries controlled by the EU, then you are enslaved by political correctness, Jewish Cultural Marxism, and the EU state religion of Holocaustism. You can not question one tenet of that religion, EVER, without the risk of losing your freedom and ending up in prison under EU domination. Who controls the EU? If you live in Europe, you should be asking yourself some hard questions. Do you want to continue to be oppressed and live in fear? Do you want to be dominated by dictators who don't represent you or your interests? Do you want your culture extinguished and do you want to be erased from the world, permanently, by the genocidal policies of your so-called leaders?
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 5th, 2018 at 08:32 AM.

Old January 5th, 2018 #5
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
When the Berlin Wall fell, the whole of Germany became communist. Actually, the whole of Europe is communist under the EU.
The EU is the most worst form of communism,short before the wall fell down for example Bulgaria under the Zhivkov regime {1989] send about 350.000 Turks/muslims/pomaks out of the country {what they declare in 2010 as a act of ethnic cleansing}.

Today under EU rule they send millions of muslims/niggers and other scum into Europe,no word about the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Europe.On the contrary they promote it and we must shut our mouth,otherwise you get prosecuted for hate speech.

Old January 5th, 2018 #6
Karl Lueger

self fulfilling prophecy, itz..

same as when a shyster want to lose money he or she scammed or a liar want to get caught,
subconscious jews know they are vile, awful creatures, that everything we say about them is true and they know they deserve to be exterminated for their history of subversion and nation wrecking..

Rambo, John J.

Last edited by Karl Lueger; January 6th, 2018 at 05:14 AM.

Old January 6th, 2018 #8
WayneW67

jewsign

Absolutely infuriating.. The kikes own Germany. The freedom to speak one's mind is an undeniable right. It matters not the content ofthat thought. for her to be arrested for "not believing" is such a crime. We hste the kikes.

Old January 6th, 2018 #9
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
The EU is the most worst form of communism, short before the wall fell down for example Bulgaria under the Zhivkov regime {1989] send about 350.000 Turks/muslims/pomaks out of the country {what they declare in 2010 as a act of ethnic cleansing}.

Today under EU rule they send millions of muslims/niggers and other scum into Europe, no word about the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Europe.On the contrary they promote it and we must shut our mouth, otherwise you get prosecuted for hate speech.

Who spread the lie that only White People can be racists?

Who spread the lie that only White People can't express themselves and act in their own interests?

Who spread the lie that only White countries should be invaded by people of other races, religions, and cultures?

Who spread the lie that White People should cease to exist and then constantly promote their actual genocide?

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 6th, 2018 at 04:51 PM.

Old January 6th, 2018 #10
Ravening Wolf

Listen to the truth about the Jews from the former Jew and American patriot, Benjamin Freedman! [Note: I don't believe in the Khazar theory on the origin of the Ashkenazim Jews, which I believe has been disproven in recent years by genetics (DNA). However, Mr. Freedman appears to be right about everything else in his speech.]

All nations and countries have the right to exist, to preserve their people and their unique cultures, and to live in peace. The international Jews are arrogantly and malevolently against that.

I say they should all go back to their shitty little country in the Middle East and practice their genocidal Cultural Marxism/multiculturalism/political correctness nonsense on themselves and stop tormenting the whole world. The pressure in this world is once again building, just as it was between WWI and WWII.

The Germans, under Adolf Hitler, wanted the Jews to go to Palestine, to thus be free of them. However, international (globalist) Jews had other ideas and Germany was maneuvered into WWII.

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 8th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

Old January 6th, 2018 #11
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravening Wolf View Post

Who spread the lie that only White People can be racists?

Who spread the lie that only White People can't express themselves and act in their own interests?

Who spread the lie that only White countries should be invaded by people of other races, religions, an cultures?

Who spread the lie that White People should cease to exist and then constantly promote their actual genocide?
So now the Jew’s decide they’ll bring in a Muslim army to white nations, starting with their most hated white people, the Germans, and call it humanitarian effort and condemn anyone who dares speaks against it, as a incompassionate evil racist.

These Jew’s words should be like water running off a duck back and a no brainier, but to the simple and the deceived masses, who’ve been brainwashed by the Jews since small children, it becomes an obstacle.

The weak minded and the simply of our people have been so severely brainwashed, that they’ve accepted the self preservation and saving of your culture, your people, and your children is evil.

The Jews Plan: Exterminate the White Race.

Old January 7th, 2018 #14
littlefieldjohn

The specifics of the jew liars are challenged = persecution / prison. Reflect on her courage ; there will be retaliation and justice dealt for her.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; January 7th, 2018 at 08:02 PM.

Old January 7th, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The specifics of the jew liars are challenged = persecution / prison. Reflect on her courage ; there will be retaliation and justice dealt for her.
I'm 671/2 years old.

I hope I live long enough to see retaliation and justice. Actually, that's one reason I hope to live a good while longer.

I hate the jooz more every damn day!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old January 7th, 2018 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Hater Abaters

Clearly this monster, and her violin, had to be taken off the skreets.

Germany is 100% safe now.

Old January 27th, 2018 #19
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
The weak minded and the simply of our people have been so severely brainwashed, that they’ve accepted the self preservation and saving of your culture, your people, and your children is evil.
One of those lately remarked, "I visited the historical city of Oxford, and was unable to sit on a bench because of all the homeless people sleeping on them".

Me: And did this please you?

Millenial: What do you mean?

Me: Isn't this the world you so desperately want.

Millenial: Me? No! I believe in equali'i (equality in whiggerspeak)

Me: Cannot you see that this IS equality?

Old January 28th, 2018 #20
alex revision

The Trial of Monika Schaefer and Sylvia Stolz

Monika’s incarceration actually offers the Jews the opportunity to prove their possible innocence and good intentions by simply getting her out of prison

JEA: You said that your sister, Monika Schaefer, whom we interviewed in the past, “was arrested on January 3, 2018, in the very heart of ‘Holocaust country’ while attending, as an observer, the bizarre inquisition hearings against the courageous Sylvia Stolz.”

Describe the situation for us here. What was the “crime” that the German lawyer Stolz committed? And how did the thought-police and what David Irving calls “the traditional enemies of the truth” recognize Monika? Did she speak during the “inquisition hearings”?

https://wir-sind-monika.com/2018/01/...-sylvia-stolz/

Tags
holocaust hereritic, thought crime, thought criminal, white heroine

Thread