Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2018 #101
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
That's a point that I knew you would feel. I'm glad you stated it.
No problem.

Last edited by jaekel; July 15th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

Old July 11th, 2018 #102
Crowe

Old July 15th, 2018 #103
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Racial polarization benefits WNs. Every time he talks shit about Whites, that helps us. When he tells niggers to not race mix with Whites, that also works to our benefit. When he approves of segregation, that's good. If a nigger hates Whites to the point where they don't want to be around us, good, the feeling is mutual. When Farrakhan names the jew as the enemy, that just means there is going to be one more group attacking jews when the time comes.

Whites are gonna have to step up and fight sooner, rather than later, and the quicker we reach the boiling point, the better. Farrakhan serves a purpose to those ends.

This is why Farrakhan is more useful to us than fat CI guy who comes across as a nutter, and makes us all look bad.

That's my position clear as day. Would I shake his hand? Hell no.
It doesn't work you idiot.
George Lincoln Rockwell tried this and was killed by niggers.

Old July 15th, 2018 #104
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
It doesn't work you idiot.
George Lincoln Rockwell this and was killed by niggers.

Also, he wasn't killed by niggers. The guy who killed him was John Patler, a Greek-American. And I haven't heard anyone make any arguments to the contrary.

Last edited by Crowe; July 15th, 2018 at 09:41 AM.

Old July 15th, 2018 #105
Crowe

I do think it's possible that Patler was setup, but I haven't seen a drop of evidence that Rockwell was killed by a nigger. If anyone set this up, it would have been the enemy jew, not a nigger.

If you'd like to present your evidence, jaekel, then do so.

Old July 15th, 2018 #106
jaekel

Quote:
I do think it's possible that Patler was setup, but I haven't seen a drop of evidence that Rockwell was killed by a nigger. If anyone set this up, it would have been the enemy jew, not a nigger.

If you'd like to present your evidence, jaekel, then do so.
I already have you just won't accept it because you are a nigger lover and a white hater who defends white hating niggers

Old July 15th, 2018 #107
Crowe

Quote:
I already have you just won't accept it
So far, your evidence is zero. Or the same amount of evidence to support the existence of your jew god.

Quote:
you are a nigger lover and a white hater who defends white hating niggers
You must think highly of niggers intellectual capabilities, if your argument is a nigger killed Commander Rockwell, and framed a White person for doing it. Because, as we all know, it's actually niggers who wage war by deception, not jews...

Old July 16th, 2018 #108
jaekel

Quote:
So far, your evidence is zero. Or the same amount of evidence to support the existence of your jew god.

You must think highly of niggers intellectual capabilities, if your argument is a nigger killed Commander Rockwell, and framed a White person for doing it. Because, as we all know, it's actually niggers who wage war by deception, not jews...
You might as well admit it you're a nigger lover. Go ahead and admit it you suck nigger cock.

Old July 16th, 2018 #109
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Old July 17th, 2018 #110
Crowe

(((yeshua))):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pop...mp234/1282186/

It's an image based on skulls found in the region during that time period.

Sorry, Aryan Yeshua never existed .

Last edited by Crowe; July 17th, 2018 at 06:16 AM.

Old July 17th, 2018 #111
jaekel

Quote:
(((yeshua))):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pop...mp234/1282186/

It's an image based on skulls found in the region during that time period.

Sorry, Aryan Yeshua never existed .
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
You really are lost.

Old July 17th, 2018 #112
Crowe

Quote:
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
You really are lost.
I'm glad you asked!

It has everything to do with you and your CI buddies liking that jewish, mystery-meat tube steak.

Old July 17th, 2018 #113
jaekel

Quote:
I'm glad you asked!

It has everything to do with you and your CI buddies liking that jewish, mystery-meat tube steak.
Irrelevant.
Pro White Christian or not, is preferable to a Muslim Nigger lover like you.
The nigger must know his place is below the White Man. Muslims do not. They take over areas and kill non-believers. Therefore they are mortal enemies of the White Man just as much as a Jew.

Old July 18th, 2018 #114
Crowe

Quote:
Irrelevant.
Pro White Christian or not, is preferable to a Muslim Nigger lover like you.
You should be counted as an untermensh, along with anyone else under 3 digit IQ. Eugenics can phase people like you out from the White race's gene pool.

Quote:
The nigger must know his place is below the White Man. Muslims do not. They take over areas and kill non-believers. Therefore they are mortal enemies of the White Man just as much as a Jew.
Muslim immigrants to White countries, snivel rights movements, and other color revolutions around the globe were started by enemy #1, the jew.

We need to get rid of the jew by any means necessary, and I think people will see how easy the nigger and Muslim problems will be to solve. All the other race problems we have are directly attached to the jew. That's a fact.

Old July 18th, 2018 #115
jaekel

Quote:
You should be counted as an untermensh, along with anyone else under 3 digit IQ. Eugenics can phase people like you out from the White race's gene pool.

Muslim immigrants to White countries, snivel rights movements, and other color revolutions around the globe were started by enemy #1, the jew.

We need to get rid of the jew by any means necessary, and I think people will see how easy the nigger and Muslim problems will be to solve. All the other race problems we have are directly attached to the jew. That's a fact.
That's not going to happen and you know it.
if we were to waste our time getting rid of all the Jews the Muslims would take over everything before we even got it done.
Of course you already know that because you are the enemy of the White Man.

Old July 18th, 2018 #116
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
I don't see anyone on here pushing religion.
The only ones pushing anything are the anti church folks. But they're a bunch of damn Jews anyway. Lying ass Jews posing as whites on this forum who favor niggers like Farrakhan over Whites.
To be clear, my post was not directed at anyone on this board.
My criticism is directed against those such as mentioned in the OP who try to include religion in their campaigns.

Old July 18th, 2018 #117
Crowe

Quote:
if we were to waste our time getting rid of all the Jews the Muslims would take over everything before we even got it done.
The counter-jihad movement says hi. With statements like the above, it's clear you rank Muslims higher than jews on the threat list. You're what they call a cuck. And you make this clear for everyone to see.

Muslims are like 1% of the US population. Deflection of our problems onto one group who's not even the mastermind behind why our countries are so fucked, is just chum for trailer park retards.

Why waste time here arguing "muh muzzies", when you're​ not convincing anyone here, when you could just join the other counter-jihadists at SF?

Last edited by Crowe; July 18th, 2018 at 09:39 AM.

Old July 18th, 2018 #118
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)
Default Very drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
I too believe that Christ-insanity should be relentlessly attacked until it's destroyed
It's still my favorite curse word, and when f**king my catholic girlfriend, we were both screaming "Jesus f**king Christ" at the end ... so, that much about the faith is still useful lol.

Old July 19th, 2018 #119
Longbaugh

Quote:
That's not going to happen and you know it.
Of course you already know that because you are the enemy of the White Man.
Said the christian who protects the jews.

That is exactly why jews created christianity.

So that, no matter what the jew does, no matter how repugnant his behaviour, no matter how thoroughly a christian may despise him, the christian will never take up the sword against the jew.

Never.

For all of your vitriol, vulgarity, and accusations, you reveal yourself in exactly twenty-one words.

You traitor.

You coward.

You worshipper of a fictional jew.

You worshipper of the god of israel.

You protector of the chosenites.

You christian.

Old July 19th, 2018 #120
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Well said above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
That is exactly why jews created christianity.
And just for clarity of the historicity, a combination of well paid Roman and Jewish (collaborator) fiction writers created the New Testament as a reaction to the First Roman Jewish War, for the purpose of quelling future Jewish rebellion:

First Roman Jewish War - Wikipedia
Roman Jewish Wars - Wikpedia

None of the ruling Roman elite at the time ever envisioned that the absurd Jewish Messiah psycho-op warfare program/religion they created would later be thrust upon the Roman Empire by self-serving psychopaths like Emperor Constantine. That's why it was illegal to be a Christian outside the Near East before the Edict of Milan in 313 CE. It was originally only intended for Jews.

Last edited by John Smithwick; July 20th, 2018 at 10:41 AM.

Thread