VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2012 #21
Serbian

Thumbs down

Kwans really are a lost cause.

Stupid kwan woman thanks jew warmonger and neocon Simmons for the death of her 20 year old son in Iraq, in a war started by his lying fellow jews, who control Amerikwa .

Quote:
Mr. Simmons,

I want you to know that I am a great admirer of yours. I didn’t used to be. When I was in junior high (In the late 70’s) and KISS was huge, I didn’t understand the music, but now I love it. I watch every episode of “Gene Simmons’s Family Jewels”. That is why I’m writing tonight.

I was watching the “KISS the Vets” episode, and was crying by the end. I wanted to tell you how much my husband and I appreciate your support of the vets and the troops. You see, we lost our son, Tyler, in Iraq on November 2, 2005 to an IED explosion to his humvee. He was the first soldier in our hometown of Evans (about 50 miles north of Denver CO) and Weld County to be killed in the war. He was just 5 days shy of turning 21, his birthday is November 7. And Like your son Nick, he was 6’7”. In fact, watching Nick and his humor reminds us of Tyler a lot.

When you were talking about how the troops allow us to live the lives we do when you had accepted those gloves, I was crying both for my son and the recognition that you were giving the troops. It makes my husband and I feel better about Tyler’s sacrifice when I hear people like you express their appreciation and gratitude.

When Tyler enlisted, he told me he knew he would be going to Iraq, he joined the infantry, and he told me that he wanted to keep our country safe and help the people of Iraq to be able to live the kind of life they wanted to live and not have someone telling them how to live. I just wanted you to know that that the kind of support that you and your family gives veterans and the troops means so much, even if they don’t get to meet you personally . It reaches to more people than you might know.

Again, thank you so much!!!

Julie

http://www.genesimmons.com/fanstories/index.html

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 12th, 2012 #22
Serbian

Probably wouldn't make any difference considering we are most probably dealing with a christian dog but kwan idiot Julie who lost her son because of jew lies should see this video. If she still continued with the praise of kikes Kiss after viewing it then she should also share the fate of her son.

Gene Simmons (born Chaim Witz in Haifa, Israel) expresses the Jewish opinion of Gentiles (non-Jews).

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 15th, 2012 #23
Dawn Cannon

Kiss were shit and so were Beatles.

I always thought Kiss were niggers under all that paint.

Old August 15th, 2012 #24
vened

Default 'gene simmons' 1974 the 'nice jewish boy & HOOK' interview

At about 2 minutes in, the lady says to dressed up chaim 'it would be funny if underneath this [the costume] was a nice jewish boy <snip> you can't hide the HOOK'

Gene Simmons on the Mike Douglas Show 1974

Tags
chaim witz, gene simmons, kiss

Thread