VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jew Owners Blackball Christian Tim Tebow

[fascinating. first of all, anyone preening about not watching NFL, just shut up and fuck off, that's not what this is about, your post will be erased. I wish to hell I'd written about this when it was white hot, because I've been watching this for a long time, fascinated. Tebow took a 1-4 team to the playoffs, getting as far as heralded Peyton Manning would the following year. His thanks? Getting publicly dissed by John Elway and discarded to the hapless New York Jets. At the jets, behind their failing first-round draft pick, USC pretty boy Mark Sanchez, Tebow couldn't get a start, even though the team failed and flailed the entire season, and there were at least four distinct points where a switch to Tebow would have been made by any rational coach. It is something bizarre that cannot be accounted for by football logic. The true reason for Tebow's being hated and benched is that he puts something before money and sex - his religion. You know I detest that religion, because it is untrue and destructive. But watching jews get increasingly nervous as Tebow went from success to success at Denver was highly instructive. On one hand they wanted the attention and money Tebowmania generated; on the other hand, they were very afraid of what he represented ideologically. That would be christianity, first, of course. But by putting anything ahead of the sex and money deracinated consumers are supposed to be driven by, he was the living embodiment of rejection of the Frankfurt School. And very, very popular, and with every likely chance of becoming more so. And now it's two years later. It is unthinkable that someone in his second year who led a turnaround as Tebow did, someone with proven record of winning (Florida high school state champion and University of Florida national champion in college) wouldn't be given a chance to start by somebody the following year. But that's what happened. And now it looks as though Tebow never will be given a chance to show his remarkable and world-beating leadership qualities on the football field. And that is due to the heavily jewish ownership of the NFL agreeing not to give him a chance. At least that's the simplest explanation that covers the given facts. If Tebow were black, the media would be screaming to high heaven about racism. There would not be another story they'd even talk about until someone gave him a chance. Black QBs who fail repeatedly for years get fourth and fifth chance, but Tebow doesn't even get a second chance after succeeding the first time. Unless you are a WN and understand that, as with all entertainment owned by jews, profits are second to politics, you won't have a clue what is going on here. Since Tebow is a christian, and they are in love with suffering, per their savior-model, they'll just suck it up and tolerate this outrageous abuse of a young man and waste of his talents. They won't defend him; hell, they won't even acknowledge who's attacking him. They say more media time has been devoted to Tim Tebow than pretty much anyone else, at least a year ago, and that's probably true, if ESPN is the measure. But no one, not one, not ever, mentioned the hidden motives I'm discussing here. The one thing you will never, ever see on jew-owned ESPN is a discussion of the fact that jews own the vast majority of professional sports teams in the major sports - baseball, football, basketball. Never, ever will you hear about the need to diversify OWNERSHIP. Diversity always and only means getting more whites off the field and more blacks on it. And more whites out of the office and more blacks into it. As for owners, you might hear them called old white guys, from time to time, but you will never hear them called what most of them actually are: jews. Tim Tebow is being blackballed by jews because he is too attractive. The mystery of personality is even warned against in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is something that not even complete media control and educational system control and government control can entirely guard against. Therefore, when a filthy goy of exceptional charisma rises up, he represents a threat to jews - even if he himself does not dislike or oppose jews, and even if he himself is entirely ignorant of the entire battle going on. He represents a potential threat to jewish power because millions of people admire him, and are drawn by his charisma and personality. Therefore he must be shut down or stifled. This is why the jews are determined that, after he proved he would succeed, he must never be allowed to start another game in the NFL. And that's the way it really is. When you've got the head of operations for Jacksonville going out of his way to say the Jaguars, a terrible franchise, and the same general area Tebow won national championships in college saying overtly and publicly they don't want him, you can bet words have been passed in the back room. But don't wait up for the controlled mass media to give you the real story; I'm surprised the word 'blackball' has been used at all, and this reporter may well be blackballed himself for mentioning it.]

Tim Tebow blackballed by NFL?

Tim Tebow blackballed? As a football player, Tim Tebow brings too much media baggage, say some coaches. Is 'Tebowmania' why Tim Tebow is being blackballed?

By David Clark Scott | Christian Science Monitor

Has Tim Tebow been unofficially blackballed from the NFL?

That's what Yahoo Sports writer Michael Silver is suggesting.

After one season, the New York Jets released the third-string quarterback on April 29. And in the ensuing three weeks, no serious offers have been made.

"No NFL team seems to want him — as a starter, backup, converted H-back or fake-punt decoy — and it's not like he's fending off big-money offers from Canada, either," writes Silver. And Silver blames "Tebowmania."

Yes, Tim Tebow draws a media crowd – everywhere he goes. As a backup, backup quarterback, one could easily argue that all the attention on Tim Tebow was a distraction for the other Jets players. His media coverage was way beyond his contribution to the team. That kind of spotlight should be on your starting quarterback.

RECOMMENDED: How much do you know about Tim Tebow? A quiz

Silver quotes an unnamed AFC coach who says: "He seems like a great guy to have on a team, and I'd be tempted to bring him in as our backup. But it's just not worth dealing with all the stuff that comes with it."

There's a simple solution to that: Play Tebow. Judge him by his performance on the field, not by the attention his fans give him.

Tebow was good enough as a starting quarterback in Denver to produce a 7-4 record, and pull off an overtime win against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoffs. Yes, Tebow doesn't have the arm that most starting NFL quarterbacks boast – in a game that has evolved into a QB-centric passing sport. That's a huge disadvantage for Tebow.

So, maybe Tebowmania is the excuse that is being given for those who don't believe he has the appropriate skill set.

But why isn't more credence being given to the former Jets QB Vinny Testaverde's comments about Tebow?

Testaverde says he and former NFL QB Chris Weinke worked with Tebow in April. "Chris and I looked at Tim careful and we were both amazed," Testaverde told Rich Cimini at ESPNNewYork.com. "Everybody has been focusing on his throwing motion, trying to fix that, but nobody had picked up his footwork. His footwork was all screwed up. Chris and I looked at each other after about four or five throws, and we saw the same thing. We got his footwork fixed. His throwing motion is now a non-issue. "He throws with what we call 'effortless power.' He doesn't have that elongated motion anymore and his head isn't moving 2 1/2 feet when he throws it."

How many NFL quarterbacks need a few years of seasoning? Most do.

It's possible, that like Kurt Warner or Doug Flutie, Tim Tebow will have to go to the Canadian Football League or the Arena Football League to polish his game before the NFL will give him another shot.

Here's another theory that hasn't gotten a lot of attention yet: Is Tebow – or Tebowmania – "too Christian"? Tim Tebow wears his faith on his uniform sleeve. Did his on-field Tebowing embarrass some team owners? Is it this particular kind of media circus that bothers team owners and coaches?

Tim Tebow may never play in the NFL again. But Plan B could be a career as a motivational speaker, a preacher - or a politician. Last Thursday, Tebow was the featured speaker at the the Economic Club of Southwest Michigan in Benton Harbor.

"If all I am is a football player and that is it I would consider my life to be a tragedy,” Tebow told the attendees, who ranged in age from pre-teens to senior citizens, according to MLive.com. "Being an inspiration is more important that winning football games. I want to be a great role model to the next generation.

"In the short term, I want to be the best football player I can be. In the long term, I want to inspire people. At the end of the day I can do that through the platform football gave me."

Tebow talked about how he returned to the sidelines after University of Florida beat Oklahoma to win the 2009 national championship. His coach, Urban Meyer, took off his headset and embraced the quarterback. Tebow told the audience that he would cherish that moment for the rest of his life and perhaps even longer.

“How cool would it be after my time on earth to have the Heavenly Father take off his headset and say, ‘Timmy, I love you. You finished strong,’” Tebow said.

The question for Tebow football fans: Will Tim Tebow be around the NFL long enough to finish strong?

http://news.yahoo.com/tim-tebow-blac...202852084.html

Tags
nfl, tebow

Thread