VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 27th, 2010 #1
Mike Parker

Default Kim Kardashian: Nigger Husband Beat, Abused Me

Kim Kardashian: My Husband Beat, Abused Me

Posted Apr 23rd 2010

Kim Kardashian claims that she was a victim of domestic violence during a marriage that many people (including PopEater) had no idea ever happened. New documents from Kim's 2003 divorce allege that her ex-husband, music producer Damon Thomas, beat and abused her on a regular basis during their marriage. The shocking claims include accusations that Thomas punched Kim in the face and demanded she get liposuction. The documents and claims ... after the jump.

According to the documents, which were first published in Britain's Daily Mail, Kardashian was 19 at the time she and Thomas, then 29, tied the knot in January 2000. According to Kardashian's statements in the divorce papers, soon after their nuptials, the abuse began.

"Damon first hit me a few months after we were married," she says in the statement, going on to describe several instances of alleged abuse in detail.

"One incident occurred on the day that Damon and I were going skydiving with Justin Timberlake," Kardashian says. "Before we left home, Damon hit me in the face and cut my lip open. I fell into the bed frame and banged my knee hard."

Kim goes on to tell of another incident in which Damon "learned that I had paged someone," which then led to another violent episode. "He became enraged and punched me in the face. My face was bruised and swollen as a result."

Kim then admits to a decision that haunts many domestic violence victims.

"I thought about calling the police but was afraid and decided not to do so."

In yet another incident detailed in the papers, Kim says, "[Thomas] came at me and slammed me against the closet wall ... He held me up against the wall with his hands around my neck and threatened to choke me. He then took one hand and punched the wall right next to my head."

Aside from physical abuse, Kardashian says that Thomas also used to abuse her psychologically. Kim claims she was forced to quit her job and stay at home because Thomas "wanted to know where I was at all times." "He often arrived home at 4:30AM and expected me to prepare a meal for him at that hour," she says. He would also demand that she "ask permission" to go to the store or out to dinner with friends.

Another claim made by Kardashian is that Thomas gave her thousands of dollars and told her to get liposuction.

After three years of marriage, Thomas filed for divorce in 2003. In 2004, it was made official and he was ordered to pay Kim $56,000.

As a music producer, Thomas has worked with countless popular artists, including Lionel Richie and Pink. He also produced the soundtrack for the Oscar-nominated 2006 film 'Dreamgirls.'

http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/23/k...abuse-divorce/

Old April 27th, 2010 #2
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Look at him -- is anyone surprised?

What is Kim Kardashian? A mestiza? Middle Eastern? I take it she's a pop singer?

She looks like she's had a nose job.

Old April 27th, 2010 #3
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

She's worse, she's an Armenian.

Old April 27th, 2010 #4
Scott
Banned

She's not even white. Who cares...stop wasting your time guys.

Old April 27th, 2010 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
All this time I've been thinking Iranian (though I haven't been thinking about it all the time!), but I see she's described as having both Armenian and Iranian heritage.

Old April 27th, 2010 #6
Johnny James

YouTube- Mystery Meat Alert!

Old November 23rd, 2010 #7
Mike Parker

Tap That Asset

The Kardashians try to cash in on the bad economy's hottest new trend: the prepaid debit card.

By Annie Lowrey
Posted Friday, Nov. 19, 2010

When it comes to financial advice, there are a few timeless standbys. Use credit sparingly. Pay your bills on time. Save as much as you can. And do not buy a complicated financial product hawked by a B-list celebrity with a sex tape.

But try telling that to the teen girls clamoring for the new Kardashian Kard, a prepaid debit card sponsored by MasterCard. Emblazoned with an image of Kim, Khloé, and Kourtney, the card—ahem, kard—got its kick-off last week with a paparazzi-mobbed red-carpet party sponsored by "the first Mediterranean luxury vodka," among others. "We are excited," the Kardashians said in a statement. "Now our fans will be able to take us with them everywhere." The card is being marketed to teenage girls, who (so the Kardashians and their marketing consultants hope) will have their parents or guardians load it up with their allowance and use it like a credit card.

One thing is for sure: The Kardashians are getting in, again, on a trend. Prepaid debit is one of the fastest-growing segments of the consumer-finance industry. The Mercator Advisory Group, a consulting firm, estimates that the total market will double in size in the next three years, with customers loading a whopping $672 billion onto prepaid cards by 2013. Users loaded $330 billion onto the cards in 2009. Much of that growth will come from reloadable, use-anywhere cards like the Kardashian Kard.

But teenagers aren't the only, or even the primary, target audience. Prepaid debit is an easy way to transfer funds to people without bank accounts. Dozens of state governments use them to issue unemployment benefits, and the federal government uses them to grant Social Security payments. (Those segments of the market grew 292 percent and 197 percent, respectively, in 2009 alone, Mercator says.) Prepaid debit is also popular among people with nonexistent or bad credit histories, who have trouble getting credit cards, and with illegal immigrants.

Of course there is another reason, besides their eagerness to serve underserved markets, for the enthusiasm of banks and financial firms: Regulatory changes have reduced the industry's income from fees on regular debit cards and have made it harder to sell credit cards to teenagers. Since July 1, debit-card issuers have not been able to let customers overdraw their accounts and then to charge them—often $35 per overdraft—without the customer's permission. (Only 22 percent of debit-card users said they want the bank to let them overdraw.) That will cost banks something like $30 billion a year.

The Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act, passed in 2009, came into full effect this year. Now, people under the age of 21 need a cosigner or evidence they have enough income to make minimum monthly payments to get a credit card. And banks can no longer set up big booths on campuses and hand out tchotchkes to college kids, getting them to sign up for high-interest-rate products. Moreover, the Dodd-Frank financial-reform bill, signed into law this year, also limits the ability of banks to charge some fees.

But for the industry, the most worrisome trend may be that young Americans are turning away from credit products, full stop. "There are a lot of under-35-year-olds who have never had a credit card," says Gail Hillebrand of Consumers Union. Prepaid debit cards are a way for the financial industry "to tap into the young consumer market."

Enter the Kardashian Kard, which not only appeals to young consumers but also has more fees than the Kardashians have reality shows. First there are the upfront costs. For a six-month card customers pay $59.95, or $99.95 for a 12-month card. (The median fee for similar, non-Kardashian-festooned products is $10.) After those six or 12 months, there is the $7.95 monthly fee to keep using it. Users pay a $1.50 fee to withdraw cash at an ATM and a $1 fee to check their balance. They pay $1.50 to speak with a customer service representative. If they lose their card, they have to pay $9.95 to replace it. If they want to cancel their card, they have to pay $6.

So let's pretend that our teenage Kardashian fan somehow harasses her dad into getting her a six-month Kardashian Kard for her $200-a-month allowance. That would be $1,200 for the life of the card. But she checks her balance on average once a month, withdraws cash at an ATM a couple of times, and calls customer service when the card cracks, requiring replacement. At the end of six months, for $1,200 in spending, she would have paid $80.40 in fees—about 6.7 percent of her "balance." If the teenager had a checking account with a debit card, the fees would probably be somewhere between zero and $36.

There's another reason consumer advocates don't like these kinds of cards: Prepaid debit does not come with the protections or the financial-education benefits of plain-vanilla banking products. A report updated last month from Consumers Union, the Consumer Federation of America, and the National Consumer Law Center warned that consumers "face dangers and traps with prepaid cards, which are becoming the foundation of a second-tier banking system that shadows the traditional banking system." For instance, if someone steals a card, it is not clear that the original user will get all his or her money back.

Nevertheless, banks and financial companies are preparing to make the hard sell for prepaid debit. "We think that banks are going to start offering these as substitute bank accounts, not just for teenagers or the unbanked," Ben Jackson of Mercator predicts. "Regular checking accounts are becoming a lot less profitable [for banks, due to the Dodd-Frank law], and to a consumer, these cards can function almost exactly like a checkless checking account."

So maybe one day we all might be carrying the Kardashian Kard around with us, whether we like it or not. But for now, there's no real reason to keep up with them.

http://www.slate.com/id/2275297/

Old November 23rd, 2010 #8
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

The men of the retardashian family have to be the biggest cuckolds in the world. I don't know why they are even alive.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old November 23rd, 2010 #9
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

It was only last week that I learned the Kardashians came to semi-prominence through their father, Robert, who was one of OJ's legal crew.

Robert_Kardashian Robert_Kardashian

Old November 23rd, 2010 #10
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!
Default Jews!

The Kardashians are Jews; I recommend that all Jews fuck and marry niggers. Bruce Jenner is the only white in that dysfunctional family and he has proven himself a fool.

Old November 23rd, 2010 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
The Kardashians are Jews
Actually I think the Kardashians are Armenian. Not much difference really. Just another tribe of proboscisly endowed central Asiatic dung-merchants and goat-botherers . Kinda like the kike's shirttail country cousins.

Old November 24th, 2010 #12
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Savage View Post
The Kardashians are Jews; I recommend that all Jews fuck and marry niggers. Bruce Jenner is the only white in that dysfunctional family and he has proven himself a fool.
I agree. It is especially depressing when they marry beautiful white women like Christie Brinkley, then have some mestiza-look-alike as offspring. Ugh, Disgusting.

(Credit to T. Winnicki since I would never have known this.)

Old November 25th, 2010 #13
White Winger

About a year or two ago, an abused girlfriend,after splitting from her nigger soccer "star" boyfriend in England,stated that footballers are: "Thugs with Gold Cards".

Same statement applies to EVERY SINGLE FUCKING nigger "athlete",everywhere, no matter what the sport.

Last edited by White Winger; November 27th, 2010 at 11:31 AM.

Old November 26th, 2010 #14
George De Vaus

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Cyndi Steele is half Armenian and she is standing by her man. I wish more Western Caucasian women were as honorable as Mrs. Steele is.

Old November 27th, 2010 #15
JohnH

As much as I hate women beaters as far as I'm concerned race traitors had this coming. If you date or marry an animal expect them to act like an animal.

Old November 27th, 2010 #16
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

Why the Kardashians are an abomination to our society:

1. They're attention whores
2. All three are either niggerlovers, are married to a nigger, or have been with niggers
3. They're just plain sluts

Why do white people even pay any attention to them? They're not even pretty.

Old November 28th, 2010 #17
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
As much as I hate women beaters as far as I'm concerned race traitors had this coming. If you date or marry an animal expect them to act like an animal.
In this case, who is marrying the animal? It's not bestiality if they're both animals. More like young brown love.

Old November 28th, 2010 #18
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
In this case, who is marrying the animal? It's not bestiality if they're both animals. More like young brown love.
"Question: Which Nation First Adopted Christianity?
Answer: Armenia is considered the first nation to have adopted Christianity as the state religion in a traditional date of c. A.D. 301. Armenians claim that Tiridates III (A.D. 238-314) was the first ruler to officially Christianize his people, his conversion predating the conventional date of Constantine the Great's personal acceptance of Christianity on behalf of the Eastern Roman Empire (the Byzantine Empire)."

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/n...tchristian.htm

Since your such a big fan of Jesus, I thought you mind find this of interest.

Old November 28th, 2010 #19
America First

Is the attorney with the Glasse's and hair combed back with a look of disbelief Mr. Kardashian ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 29th, 2010 #20
Mike Parker

28 November 2010

Kim Kardashian and Lady Gaga are dead

Before you order a wreath (or break out the bunting, never fear, Ms Kardashian and Gaga are alive and well. They will however be committing digital suicide for a day in an usual fund raising move that will see a number of high profile celebrities close their social media accounts on World Aids Day to raise money for the Keep A Child Alive charity.

Kardashian and Gaga will be joined by well known personalities like Ryan Seacrest and Elijah Wood who will close down their public Facebook and Twitter accounts on 1 December 2010, and not reactivate them until the public pledge a total of US$1,000,000 (£650,00).

It's an interesting spin on the usual deployment of social media in fund raising. Where we once had sponsored silences or fasts, it seems that sacrificing your digital social life is a sufficient hardship to endure in a good cause. Those taking part have recorded "last Tweet and testament" video clips to explain their actions, urging their fans to donate.

Luckily for the celebrities involved, the requisite US$1,000,000 is a group figure - nobody wants to be the last celebrity left without a Twitter account because none of the public care enough to pledge any cash!

The involvement of Lady Gaga alone, with her 7 million followers guarantees the success of what promises to be an short, sharp effective fund raising scheme. More information available on the Keep A Child Alive site.

http://blog.creamglobal.com/right_br...-are-dead.html

Tags
kim kardashian, mudshark misery, tnb

Thread