Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2020 #1
James Fette

jewsign Uncut Gems

Jewgle keeps recommending this movie so I watched the trailer. It's some Adam Sandler drama and he looks even more repulsive (kike-y) than usual. Big fake teeth, blinged out eyeglasses, rings and watches. Greasy shyster. Worships niggerballers.

Are we supposed to care if this JEWeler gets killed and dumped in the river?

Anyone watch this? Any good unintentional anti-Semitic material?

Old May 25th, 2020 #2
Gladiatrix

I remember reading some article bitching that Sandler wasn't nominated for an Oscar or some other kike award. When I saw his name, I went "yuck."

If you want to watch it, rent it free at your public library. Don't give the Hollyweird yids a dime of your money.

Here's the trailer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncut_Gems

Old May 25th, 2020 #3
James Radov

It may not be as jew-friendly as most movies..
I have it seen it yet, but t looks like a jew fucks over some niggers [very easy to do] and as jew keeps doing it, he get even more greedy [oy vey!]
then some other bad guys come after him..

Old May 26th, 2020 #4
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for starting yet another interesting thread, James.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
Any good unintentional anti-Semitic material?
Oh, absolutely. I haven't seen the movie (I can't stand that talentless jew shitbag), but I posted several articles about it a month ago in one of my jew threads. I'll repost them here, if you don't mind:

Quote:
‘Uncut Gems’ puts age-old Jewish stereotypes front and center. Why has there been no backlash?

BY STEPHEN SILVER JANUARY 14, 2020 4:43 PM

(JTA) — Almost every movie, TV show and other work of art gets put under Twitter’s sensitive microscope these days. Depictions of Jews in contemporary culture are especially of interest, given the wave of anti-Semitism rising across the country.

So in a sense it might be surprising that “Uncut Gems,” the critically acclaimed Diamond District thriller starring Adam Sandler that depicts a series of age-old negative tropes about Jews, hasn’t been subject to a controversial level of public scrutiny.

Directed by Jewish filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie, the movie features Sandler as Howard Ratner, a New York City jeweler who juggles a seemingly endless series of bets, hustles, false promises and scams throughout the more than two-hour production.

Howard is a sleazy, greasy, greedy, dishonest businessman who wears his hair slicked back and dons lots of ostentatious jewelry and clothing. He’s obsessed with making money — perhaps to a clinical extent — and is even shown to have exploited the work of people in Africa (Ethiopian Jews, to be exact).

Sandler’s Howard, who another character calls a “crazy Jew,” is almost a parody of the anti-Semitic caricature that paints Jews as cheap and profit-driven.

It’s not as if this is some arthouse film relegated to a few small screens — “Uncut Gems” has made over $40 million at the box office and garnered serious Oscar buzz before this week, when it surprised critics by being shut out of the nomination list.

So why hasn’t there been an angry response from Jewish organizations or on social media? And why are Jews some of the film’s biggest fans?
https://www.jta.org/2020/01/14/cultu...en-no-backlash

Quote:
Jona Rechnitz headed for self destruction like Adam Sandler in ‘Uncut Gems’: suit

By Ben Feuerherd
April 15, 2020

Jona Rechnitz (left) and Adam Sandler's character from "Uncut Gems."
William Farrington; Netflix

Corrupt Mayor Bill de Blasio donor Jona Rechnitz is a celebrity connected scam artist comparable to Adam Sandler’s character in “Uncut Gems,” a diamond dealer charged in a federal suit in California this week.

Los Angeles Jeweler Peter Marco claims in the suit filed Tuesday that he is one of several high-end jewelers Rechnitz and his wife have ripped off since he was convicted in a widespread public corruption case in the New York.

“Jona Rechnitz’s dark dealings is eerily similar of the character Howard Ratner, played by actor Adam Sandler, in the 2019 film Uncut Gems,’ of a charismatic debt-ridden gambling addict,” Marco charges in the suit.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/jona-r...cut-gems-suit/

Old July 3rd, 2020 #5
James Radov

‘Uncut Gems’ puts age-old Jewish stereotypes front and center. Why has there been no backlash?

I saw it recently; the only reason it got made has to be Sandler, otherwise itz everything jew stereotype that always triggers their kvetching.

The story is sports gambling, jewelry scams and niggers wasting money..
set in NewYork

The whole cast is jews and niggers, probably the ugliest film crew ever, but thats the good thing , since it actually makes jews and niggers very obvious disagreeable and hatable;
wonder if Sandler has some grudge, becasue if a goy fim-maker made this he would be fired, the film condemned, etc...

Sandlers circle is all kikes and they could not be more HIDEOUS,
horror films aint this ugly, I mean yea, jews are ugly but they found the kikeiest looking kikes for this film, once you get past the revulsion, they are funny looking mutants,

the niggers are typical ghetto trash, sportball money wasting simians, cant understand them blabber, just the typical dumb niggers fascinated by shinny rocks.

So from a WN view its actually enjoyable since everything in it is kosher, niggered and vile about them.

Thread