Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 19th, 2020 #1
Lutador Branco

Default The series "Bonanza": all episodes

I want to share here a YouTube channel that publishes episodes from one of my favorite series, the American series "Bonanza".

The episodes are with audio in English, and subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese.

An important detail:

unlike today's films, almost 100% of the actors in the "Bonanza" episodes are white.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kllausbsa/videos

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 19th, 2020 at 01:50 AM.

Old April 20th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

Lorne Greene (Lyon Chaim Green) and Michael Landon (Eugene Maurice Orowitz) were both jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorne_Greene

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Landon

An interesting fact about the opening credits of Bonanza is the scene in which Ben Cartwright and his sons are riding toward the camera was filmed in Stateline, Nevada near Lake Tahoe, also the location of the fictional Ponderosa Ranch. The snow-covered mountain behind them is Mt. Tallac in the Sierra Nevada mountain range, which is actually on the opposite, California side of Lake Tahoe, and the lake itself is not visible in the scene. Today, that same open field is built-up with houses and other buildings, and U.S. Highway 50 is to the immediate left of where the scene was filmed.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; April 20th, 2020 at 04:52 AM.

Old April 20th, 2020 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Lorne Greene (Lyon Chaim Green) and Michael Landon (Eugene Maurice Orowitz) were both jews.
I've only seen one episode of that garbage show, and it was anti-white. Jews were using the American entertainment industry to spew out anti-white propaganda even then.

Old April 20th, 2020 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Ah yes, "Michael Landon". I've written about how this jew used his TV series Little House on the Prairie to spread disgusting anti-white propaganda. I'll just quote my post here, if you don't mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Jews also used the old TV series Little House on the Prairie to spread race-mixing propaganda. The distasteful and extremely anti-white episode "Injun Kid" is an especially good example of what I'm talking about. Here's a brief summary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...on_3_(1976–77)

That's right, folks. Jews were instructing white men to be cucks and raise non-white children even in the 1970s.

Little House on the Prairie was aired on the jewish channel NBC, and it was produced and directed by the jew Eugene Maurice Orowitz a.k.a. Michael Landon, who also played the series' protagonist Charles Ingalls:

Old April 20th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Even though I am a science fiction fan, Chaim Greene's other TV series Battlestar Galactica, was full of Mormon (i.e., jews by another name) ideology because the show's producer Glen Larson was Mormon.

Old April 20th, 2020 #6
Lutador Branco

Thanks for the important, detailed and accurate information, Comrades Ray and Stewart.

I explain:
I see this series only for the adventurous spirit, for the beautiful scenery of this American region, and because a large part of the cast is of white actors, and because I am a fan of any film that is related to the Western genre.

But my mind is prepared to detect the traps of Zionism ...

But weak minds cannot see this series, and weak minds cannot see many films, because they risk falling into the Zionist trap, and being fooled by the criminal error of racial mixing.

For example, if you watch the episode "Bonanza-Terror às Duas em Ponto" - audio in English, and subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese - you will see a white supremacist, who is presented as a mass murderer, and he is fought by Little Joe Cartwright and Hoss Cartwright ...

Old April 21st, 2020 #7
Ray Allan

Other trivia about Bonanza--it was the first American TV series to be broadcast regularly in color when it debuted in 1959. At the time virtually all television programs were black-and-white and not many color TV sets existed then.

Another episode I remember watching that had race-mixing propaganda was about this Indian woman played by Dawn Wells (Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island) married to a White man. Naturally racism abounded from the other Whites until the Cartwright boys stepped in to stop it, and made everyone live in peace and harmony.

There was once this tourist attraction called Ponderosa Ranch between Reno and Lake Tahoe with stuff based on the show. I stopped there one time and at the restaurant had a 'Hoss Burger' which I assumed would be big-sized. No, it turned out no larger or better-tasting than something you would get at McDonald's.

Old April 21st, 2020 #8
Lutador Branco

Quote:

An interesting fact about the opening credits of Bonanza is the scene in which Ben Cartwright and his sons are riding toward the camera was filmed in Stateline, Nevada near Lake Tahoe, also the location of the fictional Ponderosa Ranch. The snow-covered mountain behind them is Mt. Tallac in the Sierra Nevada mountain range, which is actually on the opposite, California side of Lake Tahoe, and the lake itself is not visible in the scene. Today, that same open field is built-up with houses and other buildings, and U.S. Highway 50 is to the immediate left of where the scene was filmed.

Bonanza Theme Song

I would definitely like to include this American region of Lake Tahoe in my tourist itinerary ... even if it is different today.

Old April 21st, 2020 #9
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Other trivia about Bonanza--it was the first American TV series to be broadcast regularly in color when it debuted in 1959. At the time virtually all television programs were black-and-white and not many color TV sets existed then.

Another episode I remember watching that had race-mixing propaganda was about this Indian woman played by Dawn Wells (Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island) married to a White man. Naturally racism abounded from the other Whites until the Cartwright boys stepped in to stop it, and made everyone live in peace and harmony.

There was once this tourist attraction called Ponderosa Ranch between Reno and Lake Tahoe with stuff based on the show. I stopped there one time and at the restaurant had a 'Hoss Burger' which I assumed would be big-sized. No, it turned out no larger or better-tasting than something you would get at McDonald's.

The Cartwright boys ended the party, again ...

But the Ponderosa region is in my tourist plans, for sure.

Old April 21st, 2020 #10
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I've only seen one episode of that garbage show, and it was anti-white. Jews were using the American entertainment industry to spew out anti-white propaganda even then.

For comrades who want to enter the Bonanza Universe, I think they can - I confess that I like the episodes as adventure stories -, but you should pay attention to this alert from Comrade Stewart.

Old April 22nd, 2020 #11
)))Marc(((

jewsign My jewdar went off

)))Hoss((( , seems to be the only White Male presented on Bonanza. Goyim were presented in a very negative manner. Hop Sing was constantly infecting cast members with various versions of SARS. (((lorne and micheal ))) were constantly searching for a more dieverse cast.

Old November 8th, 2020 #12
Lutador Branco

A white supremacist attacks a city, and it gives a lot of work to the Cartwright boys.

Old November 24th, 2020 #13
jimpickens

All the westerns in the 60's always try to portray the American Indian as sympathetic very few actually told it like it was.

Thread