Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2017 #1
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Default Good Father convicted of killing daughter’s black boyfriend

After three mistrials on murder charges, jurors have convicted a former Tulsa, Oklahoma police officer of first-degree manslaughter for the off-duty shooting of his daughter’s African-American boyfriend.

Shannon Kepler was charged with the shooting death of Jeremey Lake, who had just started dating his teenage daughter, Lisa, according to AP. The jury deliberated for six hours before finding Kepler guilty on Wednesday.

The former police officer testified four times that he had become aware of his daughter’s romantic relationship with Lake through her Facebook page, and that she had met Lake at a homeless shelter. The relationship had been a major source of conflict at home.

“You want your children to have a better life than you do,” Kepler told the court, starting to cry, according to Tulsa World. “You can’t help them if they won’t accept help.”

His attorney, Richard O’Carroll, said the 24-year police veteran was trying to protect his daughter because she had run away from home and was living in a crime-ridden neighborhood.

On August 5, 2014, Kepler went to the home where Lake lived with his aunt, to share with his daughter the information about her boyfriend that he had obtained from the police department, which made him concerned for her safety.

“And now the hunt is on,” District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler said, describing Kepler’s next steps, according to Tulsa World. “He is the guy who sets the time for the altercation. He is the guy who picks the car. He is the guy who picks the gun.”

Prosecutors said Kepler first watched his daughter and Lake from his SUV, before approaching them on the street. Kepler testified that his daughter didn’t want to talk to him, and that Lake put himself between them while telling him she was “his girl.”

Kepler said that he shot Lake because he wasn’t given a choice, adding that he pulled the trigger because he saw Lake pull a semi-automatic weapon out of his pocket. Kepler said he fired more than one shot because Lake kept reaching for his gun.

Lake’s aunt disputed Kepler’s self-defense account and said her nephew was reaching out to shake Kepler’s hand and introduce himself when the officer fired. Police did not find a weapon on Lake, or at the scene of the shooting.

Lisa Kepler testified against her father.

https://www.rt.com/usa/407230-cop-co...ter-boyfriend/

Old October 20th, 2017 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Dead nigger-good

The only thing he did wrong was get caught. Otherwise good for this White man for trying to protect his most valuable possession.

Old October 20th, 2017 #3
Thomas Gregory

Screwed Niggers and testified against her father. Pos.

Old October 20th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Finally, a blue nigger I can like. Might actually merit being called a (former) police officer. He was acting like a protective White father used to act 100 years ago. Shame on the coal-burning daughter for testifying against him.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 20th, 2017 #5
C. Grady Tucker

He should have killed them both. Maybe someone will hunt her down and finish the job.

Old October 20th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

If she was a teenager, she could've been made to go back home, parents having legal control.

He should've actually gotten other folks to go with him, cited simply his legal right to protect his daughter/take her home. He might've thought it better to go himself, safer than police showing up to remove her in a formal legal way.

He may have tried and not gotten any help, too, which would not surprise me.

Oklahoma was where a lot of human trafficking and niggers pimping White girl runaways was occurring a few years ago, prob still is. Law enforcement turns a blind eye to runaways with pimps regularly. This could've been one of those kind of situations.

Old October 20th, 2017 #7
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
He should have killed them both. Maybe someone will hunt her down and finish the job.
Likely, she's going to continue to burn the coal and show up on visitation day just to throw it in his face.

Quote:
After three mistrials on murder charges, jurors have convicted a former Tulsa, Oklahoma police officer of first-degree manslaughter for the off-duty shooting of his daughter’s African-American boyfriend.
It should be apeslaughter. They murdered Harambe for less.

Old October 20th, 2017 #8
N.B. Forrest

That filthy little coal burner cunt destroyed the father who loved her. May a pack of niggers rape her & cut her god damned throat.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 20th, 2017 #9
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
If she was a teenager, she could've been made to go back home, parents having legal control.

He should've actually gotten other folks to go with him, cited simply his legal right to protect his daughter/take her home. He might've thought it better to go himself, safer than police showing up to remove her in a formal legal way.

He may have tried and not gotten any help, too, which would not surprise me.

Oklahoma was where a lot of human trafficking and niggers pimping White girl runaways was occurring a few years ago, prob still is. Law enforcement turns a blind eye to runaways with pimps regularly. This could've been one of those kind of situations.
Cops know lots of crimes (negroes) on the street that would have offed the negro for drugs or a cheap AK. Too bad this cop didn't have a very high IQ, which was reflected in his daughter.

People need to get really smart and start planning these things out. The Vegas shooters who performed their mission flawlessly. That's the kind of people we need.

I would have liked nothing better than for those spencer protesters to be suddenly surprised by a gun like Hitler's Buzzsaw sending the antifa filth on a one way ticket to the crematory.

Old October 20th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Cops know lots of crimes (negroes) on the street that would have offed the negro for drugs or a cheap AK. Too bad this cop didn't have a very high IQ, which was reflected in his daughter.

People need to get really smart and start planning these things out. The Vegas shooters who performed their mission flawlessly. That's the kind of people we need.

I would have liked nothing better than for those spencer protesters to be suddenly surprised by a gun like Hitler's Buzzsaw sending the antifa filth on a one way ticket to the crematory.
Crud in bold. No offense and prob more folks agree with you than with me.

I agree with the first part--cops are often complicit in what is going on. I saw a story about a father who went to get his own daughter out of a 'trap house' when they tracked her down. (And by 'they' I don't mean cops, they refused to look for her even when parents said she did not run away. Dad and Mom found her). She was held there against her will. The pimps were gonna kill him, the girl's mom was on the phone begging cops to meet her husband there to get the girl out. The niggers threw the girl out the window and hurt her father really bad, both lived. Cops took ridiculous length of time to get there.

On going to a University and doing shit they'd love: No need to be niggers. 'Plan out' telling the world to go fuck itself, and withdraw support of all things, financially and personally, that you know don't line up with your White value system.

Never been done on a mass scale--at least not since the founding of this country. It works a lot better I'll bet than getting yourself thrown in jail for shooting some hairy arm-pitted scumdogs.

Just my opinion.

Why it's never been done? It's hard. We work for (((them))), buy stuff from (((them))), go to (((their))) schools, etc.

I guarantee, if they really thought they lost all $ and support from every White person in this country, that might prompt some killing--them toward us. That's a different scenario, I would back up fighting back in that scenario.

Old October 21st, 2017 #11
Theodore R. Bundy

In the end it wasn't worth it. He loses everything and his twat daughter ends up with another buck. It would have been worth it if he did what the jew DA said and planned it better.
Too much emotion. Not enough tactical planning.

Old October 21st, 2017 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

No mention of the girl´s mother so it´d be a safe assumption that she was raised in a broken home, typical scenario being that wifey getz bored with kwap drama and goes on to fuck firemen.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 21st, 2017 at 03:39 AM.

Old October 21st, 2017 #13
Karl Lueger

Honor killings are an option that needs to be legal in any White Nation.
He created her,she defiled herself and dishonored her father in the worst way possible,
he has every moral,religious and logical right to end both that lump of shit nigger and the slut his daughter became..

it so obscene that the nigge rin question is out and about enjoying life instead of being gasoline drenched and burned away like any turd.

Rambo, John J.

Old October 21st, 2017 #14
WayneW67

We support what this White man did. The nigger deserved what he got. It is a White father's duty to protect his female child. My wife would like to know how this nigger lover daughter got the idea it was OK to date a worthless nigger? Poor parenting? Too much influence from the kike media?

Old October 21st, 2017 #15
Jack Russell

Did some research into the story, and turns out there's a bit more to it. The daughter looked non-white in the pics I saw of her:

So, I delved deeper, and sure enough, she's adopted:

"According to News On 6, the Keplers couldn’t have their own children and decided to adopt. They adopted Lisa first, when she was 6 years old, and then her younger sister.

Neighbors told reporters that both girls suffered from “reactive attachment disorder.” This led to problems in the home. Lisa Kepler admitted there had never been any violence in the home."

http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/jeremy...okalhoma-cops/

So, here we have a mentally ill non-white young girl who was obviously unable to connect with the white girls she went to school with, diverting her into the arms of another mentally ill non-white. The whole thing is very strange. If you're going to adopt, white man, at least start with good material.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Last edited by Jack Russell; October 21st, 2017 at 11:09 PM.

Old October 21st, 2017 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
Did some research into the story, and turns out there's a bit more to it. The daughter looked non-white in the pics I saw of her:

So, I delved deeper, and sure enough, she's adopted:

"According to News On 6, the Keplers couldn’t have their own children and decided to adopt. They adopted Lisa first, when she was 6 years old, and then her younger sister.

Neighbors told reporters that both girls suffered from “reactive attachment disorder.” This led to problems in the home. Lisa Kepler admitted there had never been any violence in the home."

http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/jeremy...okalhoma-cops/

So, here we have a mentally ill non-white young girl who was obviously unable to connect with the white girls she went to school with, diverting her into the arms of another mentally ill non-white. The whole thing is very strange. If you're going to adopt, white man, at least start with good material.
Looks like too much do-gooder for Jebus-ism in the Kepler household.

She has the Chola look, me thinks. Nature vs. Nurture, confirmed--and no telling what she saw before age 6 when she was adopted. Those early experiences will affect the kid down the line, and be the problem of the adoptive family. Half the time they don't even know the true details of what the child's background is.

Add to the mix a child with a natural tendency to be uncomfortable biologically in your family, and it's a recipe for disaster.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #17
Erik T. White

I disowned my biological daughter for being a beaner lover and I'm 99 percent sure she burned some coal. She did get sane enough to have a White son, my grandson. I haven't ever seen him and really don't care to. She lives in Huron, SD, and I won't be making any trips up there.

I disowned my stepdaughter for being a coal burner and beaner lover. She did bear a White girl, my step granddaughter. She lives in Texas and I have no plans to go see her.

They're both dating White guys now.

My current wife and my ex wife hate niggers and spics as much as I do. None of us know what went wrong, other than they came from broken homes.

14/88

Erik

Old October 22nd, 2017 #18
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
None of us know what went wrong, other than they came from broken homes.

14/88

Erik
Even in the best cases divorce is a traumatic experience for young children. Growing up I saw it amongst my friends whose parents got divorced, they all tended to partake in delinquent shit, their grades declined, in high school they tended to party to much, and as adults they had trouble in their own relationships.

Jewish feminism, social theories, and entertainment industry have fucked up White families for generations.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 22nd, 2017 at 04:07 AM.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #19
NotFunny
Banned

so the prosecutor who put him away looks like hitler.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #20
NotFunny
Banned

this no good slut testified against her father, helped convict him, holy cow. probably means the black guy took her virginity, if she is that loyal

Thread