Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2006 #1
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default #15 Mere anarchy is loosed upon the earth. The trajectory to war, famine, and econom

The Truth is No Defense: 5/12/2006 #15
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the earth. The trajectory to war, famine, and economic ruin.

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense
http://www.buywhite.net/shoutcast/sh...ttind1548k.mp3

Listen to The Truth Is No Defense and all Vanguard Radio Media 24/7!
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Podcast http://feeds.feedburner.com/thetruthisnodefense

Archives
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...NB/gbttind.htm

Quote:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
-- William Butler Yeats, January 1919

The billionaire investor and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffett, also known as the 'Oracle from Omaha,' recently commented that America was quickly becoming a "nation of sharecroppers”. ”Without policy changes”, he said “currency markets could even become disorderly and generate spillover effects, both political and financial..." Its not just Warren Buffett that is worried.

Recently, I was speaking with a fellow from England I asked his thoughts about the skyrocketing price of gold. He replied it hasn't been much of a story in England since the Euro and the Pound have held their value.

He's right of course, one can say the price of gold is rising or the value of a dollar is slumping, that is today one ounce of gold buys $720, when not long ago it purchased a mere $300. The widening differential between the dollar and gold signals weakness in the dollar and a lack of confidence in the United States.

On May 9th it was reported that China, an importer of US dollars, had increased its gold reserves from 600 tonnes to 2500 tonnes. It has also been reported that oil exporting states, now overflowing with petrodollars with oil at $73 per barrel, are buying gold. If the 21st century is scheduled to be another 'American Century' why is our currency being exchanged for gold, and not held in reserve?

In 1999 you could by gold for $260 per ounce, and silver for $5 per ounce. Today, gold is selling for $720 per ounce and silver $14 per ounce. In 1997, Warren Buffett's firm Berkshire Hathaway began buying silver. Buffett has seen the value of his investment in silver triple since 1997. There is a reason why Buffett is called the 'Oracle from Omaha' and when he sells dollars, buys silver, and proclaims America is becoming a “sharecropper nation” he can't be ignored as a crackpot. Just so you know, shares of Berkshire Hathaway have "risen an average of 33 percent a year for 32 years now, out pacing the market as a whole by an astonishing 300 percent."

Also at play in this grim examination of economics is oil. Many economists have argued that the dollar went from a gold standard to an oil standard back in the 1970s. Recently, Venezuela, Iran and until the US invaded, Saddam's Iraq, spoke openly of wanting to sell oil in Euros. "If the US were to lose its oil backing all claims to being the world's reserve currency would be gone..." The world's currency markets would be flooded with dollars, inflation might ruin America, as it did Germany in 1923.

The elements for a economic storm are in place, but are we prepared? When I say we, I'm speaking in the plural not the singular. I'm talking about us, our race, and when I say are we prepared I'm not talking about hoarding food and guns, or caching supplies in the woods of Pennsylvania. No, I mean are we, racially conscious White Americans planning for such contingencies. Are we prepared to challenge the system if it falters? For us, economics, like politics, ought not to be a sporting event, or contest between speculators and profit seekers: this is a life and death struggle.

Despite heroic sacrifices of many, on behalf of our race, we really aren't prepared to exploit an economic and political crises should it arise, but neither was Germany in 1918.

Few predicted the economic and political storm which hit Germany in 1918, in the wake of WWI: the king was resigned; next came a communist putsch in Berlin, eventually put down by the Freikorps; then came a right wing putsch in Weimar, the so called 'Kapp Putsch'; Another communist putsch was launched in Bavaria 1919, and then came hyperinflation in 1923. Only then, in that same year, 1923, did Hitler first arrive on the scene of history when he too attempted to overthrow the Bavarian state.

We too it seems must endure the utter misery and torment of war, coup d'etat, and inflation, just like Germany did, before real leadership and discipline can be brought to bear against our parasites. Sadly, it appears, footnotes, facts and logic are not enough to awaken our people, the slow trajectory to war, famine, and economic ruin seems ineluctable, and given the tangle of races, religions, and languages in today's multicultural America the magnitude strife and disorder might dwarf that experienced by post WWI Germany.

Compared to the United States, Germany was and still is, an homogeneous nation. This important fact allowed Germany to rally against its parasites. Since 1965 Jewish immigration schemes have imported a multitude of alien races onto our soil. So, how can we rally against our parasites, as did Nazi Germany, when the Mexicans, Blacks, and Asians all have a knife at our throat. Our parasites are burrowed into our scalp, and most satisfied with the demographic transformation of America; our parasites feel safe and secure knowing we can't pick them out of our hair when the blacks and mestizos are biting our ankles. Brandeis professor Earl Raab summed it up neatly,

Quote:
The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party [i.e. racially conscious Whites] will be able to prevail in this country. We [i.e., Jews] have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to bigotry for about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible- and makes our constitutional constraints against bigotry more practical than ever. --Jew Professor, Earl Raab
The future concocted for us is no future. It is death! The Jews plan for dividing and conquering has been a spectacular success, just today it was reported that 50% of births are to aliens third-world brown types, as is 45% of pre-schoolers.

This demographic change is calamitous. But so too is the war in Iraq, the slumping currency, the failing health care system, the decline of civility, the re-emergence of diseases, like Hepatitis, Leprosy, and Tuberculosis which only decades ago were unknown in America. Folks, it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Thanks for listening.

Old May 14th, 2006 #2
Itz_molecular
Banned

Both shows #14 and #15 were good . Thought provoking .

Thread