VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2017 #81
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It's clear you don't understand what a meme is. What they're doing with memes is targeted toward youth, who understand these concepts, not grannies like you. I'm not surprised you're confused about this.

Here, I'll spell it out for you:

You're trying to split hairs about throwing fags off roof tops being "mean" when it was never 100% serious. It simply means oppose homosexuality.

Do you understand now?
Who even are you, grandpa?

There's not a thing you can teach anyone, dear, that they couldn't pick up on the side of the road.

The meme is discussed on voat by men far your superior.

This has been hashed out here by people on both sides of it far your superior. That's why you attempted to insult. Not smart.

As I said before and went round with several people about-I am of the opinion that the meme is focused on attacks of the wrong kind on the wrong people, is borrowing from a religious philosophy that is non-White and anti-White, and will serve as something to make Whites look like what we are not.

Fighting degeneracy by even joking, marketing, or suggesting in a smarmy fashion you need to 'cut out clits', and making Whites look like the criminals when everyone knows the DOJ Stats show we are not, is my prob. with it, and I maintain my stance.

If you wanna try and play cutesy teenager and call me s'more silly names, go for it. You look like a---um---fag-- for doing so? (Don't stand too close to any bridges).

You would likely get lost in translation talking about M-theory or Euhemerized Historical figures or many things I 'understand'. G'day.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #82
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
As I said before and went round with several people about-I am of the opinion that the meme is focused on attacks of the wrong kind on the wrong people, is borrowing from a religious philosophy that is non-White and anti-White, and will serve as something to make Whites look like what we are not.
And your opinion doesn't matter. It's worth less than the grime on the bottom of my boots. I understand why the "old guard" doesn't like the "White Sharia" meme, but it's time someone tries something new, specifically targeted toward a younger audience. Daily Stormer has gotten quite a following.

Quote:
Fighting degeneracy by even joking, marketing, or suggesting in a smarmy fashion you need to 'cut out clits', and making Whites look like the criminals when everyone knows the DOJ Stats show we are not, is my prob. with it, and I maintain my stance.
White Sharia isn't about "cutting out clits", and once again, you're proving that you really don't understand what the meme is. You're being hopelessly obtuse.

Quote:
You would likely get lost in translation talking about M-theory or Euhemerized Historical figures or many things I 'understand'. G'day.
If you don't understand the simple concept of a meme, then whatever fellating you try to do to stroke your ego, is pretty well moot.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #83
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
And your opinion doesn't matter. It's worth less than the grime on the bottom of my boots. I understand why the "old guard" doesn't like the "White Sharia" meme, but it's time someone tries something new, specifically targeted toward a younger audience. Daily Stormer has gotten quite a following.

White Sharia isn't about "cutting out clits", and once again, you're proving that you really don't understand what the meme is. You're being hopelessly obtuse.
People of all ages both dislike and go for TDS. You are 34, hon. You are 'old guard' if others in their thirties are.

American Idol had quite a following. That doesn't give anything merit or take away merit, but u too obtuse to get dat.

I am once, twice, three times the worthless lady...yet you keep coming back to engage the 'lower than boot grime' poster, tho. Haha.

My opinion is worth a couple thousand of yours. In my opinion. Go clean your boots, Gen X'er.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #84
Crowe

Quote:
People of all ages both dislike and go for TDS. You are 34, hon. You are 'old guard' if others in their thirties are.
The difference between me and you is I recognize when a change of message is needed, and encourage those who have new ways to market the message to simply try it. Let the best method prove itself.

Things that haven't worked, and aren't going to work:

- Dressing up in uniforms and marching down main street.
- Some jews are OK.
- "The big tent".
- Let's make this about culture and not race.
- Let's make this about religion over race.
- It's ISLAM!!

What we know CAN work:

- Use facts to attack jews, and their agenda, and expose them.

The problem is and always has been messaging. And then DS does this, something that nobody else has done before:

- Infuse our message in memes that attack our enemies, and further our cause.

Quote:
American Idol had quite a following. That doesn't give anything merit or take away merit, but u too obtuse to get dat.
You're comparing (((American Idol))) to The Daily Stormer?

I recall another topic where Hugo Bose points out the need for a return to the "patriarchy" and you got upset. What's wrong with the traditional patriarchy?

Old June 2nd, 2017 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

White sharia means the enforcement of white morality in public. The ones who don't like this meme ignore the white part. They're also near-tard-level literalists aka spergs.

If he just said sharia...but he said white sharia. How would whites modify sharia?

They'd drive the fags out of public. They'd slut shame, fat shame white women into not acting like jackasses. People who didn't want to serve fags would be free to associate with their own kind, the normal majority, without having the department of justice-lol come down on them.

Personally, if I were enforcing white sharia, I would publicly whip people caught vandalizing or spraying graffiti. Enforcing a higher standard of decorum is a good thing.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #86
Stronza

White sharia means the enforcement of white morality in public.

Fine. Just give it another name, then. You've got a good vocabulary so you can do it, I'm sure.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #87
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
White sharia means the enforcement of white morality in public.

Fine. Just give it another name, then. You've got a good vocabulary so you can do it, I'm sure.
it's fine as it is. what you and the others object to is the thing itself (women back under men's control), not the name.

clear what sharia means because muslims are serious. whereas christians/whiteskins are not. and the 'white' modifying sharia makes for interesting thought. what would white public-morality mean? then we get the cuntardspergs, mouths full of that yummy southron dirt, talking about chopped off hands and clits. udderly clueless.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #88
Crowe

White Sharia means women are treated with dignity and respect again. As per enforced by the patriarchy.

If you're so afraid of the patriarchy, then it must be based purely on jewish narratives like where women are beaten into submission by wife-beater wearing trailer park hicks. Something that's been blown out of proportion in recent decades by the kike media and Hollywood. That's not White Sharia. That's a purely jewish creation. That's what happens when the jew destroys the family unit and encourages chaotic, dysfunctional families. Cases of men getting drunk and beating their wives used to be extremely rare.

And that's never how the patriarchy worked in a healthy society. Look at NS Germany, where women were honored with medals like the Mother's Cross for being good mothers. That's one of the more honorable mentions of a patriarchy. Even the American 40s-60s is a worthy mention.

The entire family unit is just more stable, and less chaotic when there is a patriarchy in place. In order for the jews to promote dysfunctional families, they had to attack the patriarchy first, and they did that with feminism.

If you think you should have the right to be a little hussie without being shamed for it, then there are other groups who will accept you like FEMEN or Pussy Riot. Or go to Stormfront. Don't expect us to change our message to fit your degeneracy.

Last edited by Crowe; June 2nd, 2017 at 12:16 PM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #89
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I recall another topic where Hugo Bose points out the need for a return to the "patriarchy" and you got upset. What's wrong with the traditional patriarchy?
Yet another misrepresentation of what I said, not unlike you coming into the North Korea thread to intimate I said we should make them an attack worthy enemy. I said the opposite. But I said I don't admire their groupthink.

On the thread in question, I defended the Patriarchy. I said women should choose their sexual partners, as is the law of nature. Linked to Darwin's study and subsequent studies that show women in mammals always choose their own partner based on fitness, not the other way around.

Society has flipped that, and now Women are the ones competing for male attention-which is pathetic and unnatural-while men use them. Media encourage women to think that if they are good at whore-ing they have really accomplished something. Keeps the false eyeleash bidniss rolling in the dough.

The true 'Sharia' includes women not choosing their own partners, and death penalty if they refuse whom their paired with. Yeah, I'm against that.

As I said in that thread you lied about-'Father Knows Best' is the Patriarchy. That is not.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #90
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
it's fine as it is. what you and the others object to is the thing itself (women back under men's control), not the name.

clear what sharia means because muslims are serious. whereas christians/whiteskins are not. and the 'white' modifying sharia makes for interesting thought. what would white public-morality mean? then we get the cuntardspergs, mouths full of that yummy southron dirt, talking about chopped off hands and clits. udderly clueless.
Not at all.

Your other post said 'tard' and this one is saying 'clueless'. And of course 'udder'. Hardy har, nipple quips!

Fuck muslims for sure. I actually lived amongst them in Dallas. The only thing they have in the way of morality is public beatdowns while behind the scenes they do all kinds of immoral shit. And everyone honest knows it.

Here's where I'm neither tarded nor clueless--advertising spends billions on the use of imagery. It is powerful. Often has more than one meaning, and is saying one thing while trying to inspire another.

Interestingly, one person PMed me that I changed their mind on White Sharia. So it was actually worth something to stick around for insult.

But they did not say it publicly, because they don't want to be called a bunch of Jr High names. I don't like it either, but it's, at the end of the day, truly 'grime on boots' worthless in the scheme of things. I both logically and instinctively know better, and will use my own mind.

Perhaps I am done here, however, as I don't know why anyone would be keen on contributing with and for folks who call them such.

Several White men have recently been arrested for stabbing worthless niggers, and cite what inspired them was TDS. Feel free to think that's awesome, I don't. I'm not an enemy of Whites, and I think this meme is.

And I'm amongst the most intelligent on the forum. Save for physics guy.

Enjoy the Sharia, and I make a prediction--it will lead nowhere good.

Certainly as hell not 'a higher standard of decorum'.

It won't even be an implemented thing in law ever, btw--it will only be carried out by a few who do lone wolf vigilante-ism, instead of controlling themselves like Whites.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; June 2nd, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #91
Crowe

Quote:
Yet another misrepresentation of what I said, not unlike you coming into the North Korea thread to intimate I said we should make them an attack worthy enemy. I said the opposite. But I said I don't admire their groupthink.
It was another topic in question where a young girl and boy had sex

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2179020&postcount=5

Another fine example of you taking absolutely everything everyone says "literally".

I don't get it, are you legitimately autistic? Does your brain have a hard time processing remarks like that?

But please, explain to the non-autistic people here how it's possible to overreact to a comment like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse
Its time to bring back the patriarchy, dad and the brothers decide who little princess Tamtam gets to associate with and whom not, letting young bitches have too many choices leads to nothing good.
Quote:
And I'm amongst the most intelligent on the forum. Save for physics guy.
Prove it. Because you haven't so far. But I can tell you how you prove you're the opposite of intelligent, by overreacting to comments like the above.

Last edited by Crowe; June 2nd, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #92
Stronza

The entire family unit is just more stable, and less chaotic when there is a patriarchy in place.

Depends on how far your version of "patriarchy" goes. The devil is in the details. What - Dad's always right? Well, suppose Dad, having been cut (circumcised) when a helpless baby, now wants his own male offspring to look like him (as they say), but Mom is dead set against it, as all decent people are.

So, for the sake of stability, and maintenance of patriarchy in society as a whole, Dad gets his way? Because the principle is more important than reality?

Old June 2nd, 2017 #93
Crowe

Quote:
Depends on how far your version of "patriarchy" goes. The devil is in the details. What - Dad's always right? Well, suppose Dad, having been cut (circumcised) when a helpless baby, now wants his own male offspring to look like him (as they say), but Mom is dead set against it, as all decent people are.
NS Germany patriarchy, or something like American 1940 - 60s patriarchy. Those 2 were not the same, FYI, but I'm open to some variations. I don't think women should be abused, or forced into marriage.

Quote:
So, for the sake of stability, and maintenance of patriarchy in society as a whole, Dad gets his way? Because the principle is more important than reality?
You can take a look at modern day, degenerate 'kwa' and tell me how well you think this is working out for White society, and then get back to me as to whether you prefer it over some of the better examples of patriarchy, such as the ones I listed.

If you set the standard for a patriarchy as it's always perfect in every situation or it doesn't work, that's not a reasonable standard to hold any system to.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #94
Stronza

You can take a look at modern day, degenerate 'kwa' and tell me how well you think this is working out for White society, and then get back to me as to whether you prefer it over some of the better examples of patriarchy, such as the ones I listed.

I do not think that our degenerate Kwa is working out well for white people. Further, I don't recall ever saying that it worked.

I don't want to hear about broad principles just yet, I want to know how you - say, if you were a judge or a congressman making laws - would handle the matter of Dad wanting the baby cut and Mom not wanting him cut. A simple answer will do. Please be assured that these matters come before judges from time to time; I don't have to pull examples out of thin air to suit myself.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #95
Crowe

Quote:
I don't want to hear about broad principles just yet, I want to know how you - say, if you were a judge or a congressman making laws - would handle the matter of Dad wanting the baby cut and Mom not wanting him cut. A simple answer will do. Please be assured that these matters come before judges from time to time; I don't have to pull examples out of thin air to suit myself.
Well, as to the question of circumcision, I think it's child mutilation, because it serves no legitimate medical purpose, and should be outlawed in White society. Anyone engaging in child mutilation should hang by the neck until they're dead.

But it's not the purpose of the courts to get involved in internal family disputes. They're supposed to solve this on their own without getting courts involved, IMO. A patriarchy doesn't mean the man always gets his way, and there are compromises that need to be made to maintain a marriage.

Last edited by Crowe; June 2nd, 2017 at 01:45 PM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #96
Stronza

But it's not the purpose of the courts to get involved in internal family disputes.

I don't know if you were referring to circumcision when you said the above. But if you were, this is not an "internal family dispute" any more than a decision to take a daughter to a doctor to have some sort of genital cutting done. As happens millions of times a year over in those dark lands.

The function of the court is to uphold the law, and even if there is no specific law on the books regarding circumcision of unconsenting children, it is the duty of any decent parent to pull out all stops to protect the child if the fkg law won't. I had a relative, back in the early 60s, who threatened the entire medical staff with grievous harm if cutting was done to his son when they kept trying to get his wife, the baby's mother, to sign a consent form. Too bad Amerikwa has hardly any smart men like that anymore.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #97
Dominus

Meme or not, joke or not, we don't need anything from those camel-fuckers.

Here are my two cents:

We live in men's world from the beginning of time. In the last 100 years kikes succeeded to castrate majority of white male population and made of them boneless beta pussies and faggots.
That's the reason of all our problems. If white men would start to grow their fuckin balls back, then all these symptoms like feminism, diversity, multiculturalism etc. would be solved in no time.

As about the women question, it makes me puke to even think about it to threat our women like muzrats do. It's totally a subhuman behavior. You are a worthy muzrat if your wife fears you and wears hijab.
You are a worthy white man if a beautiful white woman admirers you, respect you, loves you and trust you by her own will. Now, this don't come easy and not everyone is worthy of this. You must build the best of yourself to make it possible.

Varg explains it quite well:

And a white man's holly book which should be read by all white nationalists:

White women will stop with their whore behavior as soon as white men start to grow their balls back.
Either grow it back or the MGTOW way to extinction.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #98
Robbie Key

Making it about specific cases is no better than arguing for not making generalizations about other races. There are good blacks, asians and jews - but the general conclusion is that these people are dangerous and bad for us. Same goes the other way; it is generally better when men make the decisions. The past and the present is clear on this particular subject. How can this even be questioned?

Women can't even handle criticism at the shallowest of levels as shown in this thread.

Last edited by Robbie Key; June 2nd, 2017 at 04:42 PM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #99
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

I don't like the name "White Sharia," because "Sharia" is sand-nigger garbage, and while I'm not completely on board with some of the methods some people have argued for its implementation, I do agree with the fundamental purpose those who push it want realized. Modern Western societies are a complete cesspit that need some mayor, radical changes in order to save them. However, the one thing often notice in WN discussions is that almost no one places the responsibility of our current predicament in the hands of White men. Yes, Jews are the masterminds and planners behind most of the destructive doctrines and societal problems that we have going in the West today. Women, unfortunately, have been a powerful tool Jews have exploited in order to destroy families, to push feminism, for open borders, faggotry, miscegenation and other destructive garbage. But who, ultimately is responsible for allowing all this to happen? White men. Why? Because it is men who lead their societies. This is the way it has been in every societal group in nature in all of history and pre-history.

It was White men who fell for Jewish temptations of power, money, prestige, luxury and materialism. Jews have been kicked out 109 times (DS claims over 359) from every nation they've been let in throughout history and White men in positions of power and decision-making continue to let them back in and allow them to do as they please. Men allowed Jews to subvert, corrupt and degenerate our societies and it was White men in power like FDR and Churchill who helped the Jews destroy NS Germany. White men allowed the Jews to buy up all the media and consolidate mind-control power over the West, to establish the Fed Reserve, to take control of our wealth, to change the laws of our nations for their benefit. White men allowed Jews to open the border to the 3rd world in the 1965 immigration reform. They allowed the forced integration of niggers into our schools and neighborhoods. White men allow Jews to have niggers fucking beautiful White women in porn videos and do nothing about it.

We can blame Jews and White women for most of society's problems, but women have never had much power throughout history. Western societies have always, until very recently been exclusively dominated by White men, so who else but White men would be the ones primarily responsible for allowing the inflitration of Jews, the corruption of their women and the downfall of their societies? Many White men in the movement exclusively blame Jews and women for all our problems instead of taking responsibility or at least acknowledging White men are at fault too. It's like blaming your dogs or children (White women) for coming home from work and finding wet toilet paper all over the walls, your shoes and your favorite couch all chewed up and torn apart while there are rats (Jews) running around contaminating everything, spreading disease, germs and bringing other pests into your house.

I would love to live in a society like National Socialist Germany. I often day-dream about it and I often imagine how amazing everything would be if they had won the war. But that's an impossible dream now because Ameritards and Britcucks, with White men in positions of power decided to side with the Jews over their own blood brothers and sisters and destroyed the greatest White nation in recent history. You want to fix White societies? Start by fixing White men, then White women will surely follow in line, and finally exterminate the kiken vermin so that White men (or women) of the future will never again be corrupted by those damned rats.

Btw, I'm not advocating the theory that "we're suicidal," and "we're doing this to ourselves." I'm perfectly aware Jews are our number 1 enemy and they must be completely destroyed so that we can flourish again. I'm merely pointing out where White men have been at fault for our current predicament.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; June 2nd, 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #100
Olaf Menes

White Sharia....even in jest....an idea as bad as resurrecting another sand nigger messiah.
Pretty obvious what happened the last time White Europeans supplanted their pagan practices, with religion from the Semitic cultures of pedophiles and goat pumpers.
Meme or not. In a world dominated by brainwashed retards,closet inspired by pathetic memes and niggerish humor, I would assume White Nationalists would
avoid engaging in meme innuendos, regarding the practices of the closest racial cousins of the jew.

Tags
dei lex, lex naturae, patriarchy, white sharia law

Thread