VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 9th, 2017 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Why do Asian, especially Korean and Jap women look attractive and try and look white?

Although I'm white, I must say from watching Korean programing on Jewtube such as the North's Moranbong band for example; and in South Korea the Arirang newscasters, they have some very attractive looking ones, and South Korea has a lot of K Pop girl bands that have very attractive women along with Korean actresses that are very attractive. One thing I notice with Koreans and Japs as well is that they try and dress and look and act like white women.

Is this why you see a lot of white men with Asian women? Because they're not fat and tend to be obedient? I'm not talking fat, white trash men but decent white men and even middle aged ones. Are white women that stuck up now and slutty? From what I see in the KWA and Europe they seem to have been brainwashed by the Jews.

Old August 10th, 2017 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

This is what I have observed, but I might be wrong. They admire and value European culture more than most Westerners do now a days (ironic). You can see this in their media. Lots of Japanese anime series, movies and video games have tons of White/European oriented themes, designs and characters. I personally prefer the type of content they create over almost anything made in the West now a days because theirs isn't saturated with shitskins, mudsharks and PC anti-White garbage.

Why are their women attractive? Many use cosmetic surgery and make-up, but also because they have the lowest obesity rates and longest life-spans in the world, so almost all of them are slim, youthful-looking and healthy. Their women love light skin, so they take care of it and avoid tanning as much as possible. Skin-lightening products are popular there. They're also much more feminine, friendlier, more polite, more respectful than the average modern Western women, so that makes them more desirable to men.

They're basically how White women in the West used to be before Jews completely took over and wrecked the West. Now it seems like the best last remaining place for our men to find decent women is Eastern Europe. Not that there aren't still some good women in the West, but the percentage is getting smaller and smaller. :/

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; August 10th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Old August 10th, 2017 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

jewsign Promotes race-mixing

Non-white women always look better on the Televitz than in real life.

The pissskinned panfaces resemble white women but they aren't the real thing.

Stop being selfish your descendents don't need the inferior chink/gook/jap racial characteristics.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 10th, 2017 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Non-white women always look better on the Televitz than in real life.

The pissskinned panfaces resemble white women but they aren't the real thing.

Stop being selfish your descendents don't need the inferior chink/gook/jap racial characteristics.
LOL I don't have yellow fever. Asian women while they might value culture more, they can and will go nuts on you though.

Also, notice in the media the likes of Faux Jews, NBC etc. how their black reporters use a lot of makeup and lighting tricks to make themselves look white for the camera but then look them up online and they're sheboons.

I remember my dad saying when he got sent to Nam my grandfather worried he'd meet a gook there or when getting sent to Japan he'd meet a Jap chink.

South Koreans and Japs are well known for cosmetic surgery. Notice how all the young women literally look the same and try and look white.

Old August 10th, 2017 #5
cillian

Ever heard of makeup?

Old August 10th, 2017 #6
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Damn. Those before pics are hideous. Make up does wonders.

Old August 10th, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
Damn. Those before pics are hideous. Make up does wonders.
Yea, that's pretty bad lol. Even Western women don't look that bad without makeup generally.

Classic example of how their women try and look white. A Korean news anchor.

Old August 10th, 2017 #8
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Korea is well known for cosmetic surgery.

Old August 10th, 2017 #9
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Classic example of how their women try and look white. A Korean news anchor.
I don't necessarily think they all want to purposely "look White" so much as they just want to look more attractive. It just so happens that White-ish features are just naturally more attractive and many non-White women around the world instinctively on a subconscious level have a desire to attain those features. It makes them more desirable to men as well. As an example, you can't get more traditionally Japanese than a geisha, and look how they stuff their faces with make up and white powder.

Old August 10th, 2017 #10
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

The only attractive asian women are those with Aryan-like features. But they will still have the standard, unattractive features of their own race.

Undersized breasts and hips. Weird-looking brown nipples and labia. The thing I find particularly unappealing is the perfectly straight pubic hair. It just looks nasty.

And what a lot of White men don't know is that jap women expect to be in total control of the finances after marriage. The man only makes the money. He must ask her permission before spending it.

Old August 10th, 2017 #11
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
As an example, you can't get more traditionally Japanese than a geisha, and look how they stuff their faces with make up and white powder.

The original white powder was made from dried bird shit.

Old August 10th, 2017 #12
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

Is this why you see a lot of white men with Asian women? Because they're not fat and tend to be obedient?
They tend to be flat not fat. The majority are seriously lacking in the T&A dept. and have the bodies of 12-year-old boys.

Old August 10th, 2017 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
They tend to be flat not fat. The majority are seriously lacking in the T&A dept. and have the bodies of 12-year-old boys.
Huge boobs are not a big factor for me, I'm a more legs and face kind of guy.

However, the problem with these Asian women is many of them well, they all look alike especially Japs and Koreans. Not saying all of them are plastic because some are attractive like a Korean chick I work with is pretty cute, but bottom line is they're not white.

All white please. Yellow fever is not good for you.

Old August 10th, 2017 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
The only attractive asian women are those with Aryan-like features. But they will still have the standard, unattractive features of their own race.

Undersized breasts and hips. Weird-looking brown nipples and labia. The thing I find particularly unappealing is the perfectly straight pubic hair. It just looks nasty.

And what a lot of White men don't know is that jap women expect to be in total control of the finances after marriage. The man only makes the money. He must ask her permission before spending it.
I also assume the man submits to it too because they want the pussy.

Old August 10th, 2017 #15
N.B. Forrest

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 11th, 2017 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Ever heard of makeup?

The dyed hair, and colored contact lenses look a little creepy, like one of those jap cartoon characters. They should just keep their natural hair and eye color.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 11th, 2017 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Eww, those Asian women Cillian posted are ugly! I suppose some like the example of that pic I posted would be doable if I was desperate enough and no other white women. At least she looks a little white and somewhat attractive.

Old August 11th, 2017 #18
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Eww, those Asian women Cillian posted are ugly! I suppose some like the example of that pic I posted would be doable if I was desperate enough and no other white women. At least she looks a little white and somewhat attractive.
Please, don't start acting like the last Jeffrey.

Old August 11th, 2017 #19
M. Delataire

Reading over this link may answer your questions.

https://ninchanese.com/blog/2016/05/...uty-standards/

Old August 12th, 2017 #20
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

Ehhh, ok, how do you know this? Seems like you have firsthand experience with "Love you long time Joe".

Thread