VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2013 #41
Brenna Wolf
Banned

https://twitter.com/brennamarie14

A Twitter member? Then you can see that^^^. 'Follow' me, and you can see what I posted as truth.

Twitter is a massive force, WNs should be utilizing it.

Old January 20th, 2013 #42
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
https://twitter.com/brennamarie14

A Twitter member? Then you can see that^^^. 'Follow' me, and you can see what I posted as truth.

Twitter is a massive force, WNs should be utilizing it.
Great, thanks.

Old January 20th, 2013 #43
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Have any of you ever heard of Bill Burr? I (personally speaking) found him a few weeks ago and he's a hell of a comedian.

Old January 21st, 2013 #44
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
You can also nefariously hijack tags for your own use. On the left of the Twitter page, you should see a list of top ten hashtags - these indicate the current most popular topics on Twitter. People usually click on a tag and sit and watch the conversation, so for instance, tomorrow, when words such as #Obama and #inauguration are likely to be trending, you can add one of those to a random, unrelated tweet and it will be seen by millions.
Absolutely awesome advice. Can't put it any other way. If you see Bieber, Kardashian, NFL, hockey, or whatever the fuck topic trending hash tag (#) that shit on your tweet. It'll be viewed by tweens, teens, 20-30 year olds, a lot of the young people. Or hell anybody just interested in the topic.

Without a doubt this is the best strategy. It will reach people as opposed to just tweeting into the abyss.

Old January 21st, 2013 #45
varg

Bill Burr is hilarious, though his wife is a nig.

Old January 21st, 2013 #46
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Some Rabbi guy follows everyone who breaks wind about the Folk. He 'follows' a huge number of WNs. I blocked him from following me just to be a bitch, and not something most would use. Still nice to know.
Such power, isn't that an anti-Semitic hate crime?

Tags
twitter

Thread