Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 8th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Concerning the one poster who bombards me with harassing PM's recently . .

. . just so you know . .

I reported your foul behavior to the mods . .

Some people truly only feel strong 'from behind the back' .

. . Read : sissies in real life.

I have the strong suspicion that it was you who down-thumbed some of my posts recently and downvoted threads . .

Guess what , if you have nothing , read that absolutely nothing productive to add , at least attack others from the back

Actually in a world where even announcements of aryan offspring being born https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551811 or even talks in your native language https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550434 ( without the person in question probably even having understood one single word . . ) are downthumb'd , downvoted , nothing , read that ,nothing should surprise one anymore but . . that's life . .

Some people truly only feel strong online .

I reported your shit . .

Actually I'm on quite good relations with the mod Johan here . .

I wonder where your big mouth'll be after I made this public . .

Hmmm . .

Online-provocateurs get what they deserve.

I'll give 'em though . . people who have it necessary to play wild-card online often are losers in real life . .

Get so lost . .

Now . . whaddaya say ? . . my young immature friend ?

Old December 8th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

I'm sorry to hear that somebody is harassing you, ColdFire. Couldn't you just put this person on ignore and block him from sending you PMs? That might solve the problem.

Personally, I think that you're a valuable forum member and I enjoy reading your threads and the interesting discussions that they usually generate. ("The Green Mile ( '99 )" is the latest example.)

Old December 8th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm sorry to hear that somebody is harassing you, ColdFire. Couldn't you just put this person on ignore and block him from sending you PMs? That might solve the problem.

Personally, I think that you're a valuable forum member and I enjoy reading your threads and the interesting discussions that they usually generate. ("The Green Mile ( '99 )" is the latest example.)
Thank you for your kind words

Old December 8th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that somebody is harassing you, ColdFire...
Truth be told , Stewie , I've had worse . . much worse . . .

How would you feel being harassed on a certain forum , letting loose anger then . . and as a reward a sewer-sow of an adim . .

. . bans you then . .?

And . . I mean , harassed in the most vulgar way . .

And . . guess what . . after that you get 'special treatment' from some other lowlifes . . ?

Past , though .

As I already said in another thread , I've had worse . .

I lived on the street from age 14 to 18 , after leaving a household with an alcoholic father . .

. . I've dealt with lowlifes worse then the ones described above

Old December 8th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

How would you feel being harassed on a certain forum ,
Yeah, I think we've all been there. You're (probably) talking about Stormfront. I've never posted there, but I used to sign up on lots of mainstream political forums (in various countries and in various languages) in order to expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, and that would drive jews and their lackeys crazy.

They would show up in my threads and attack and insult me, like claiming that I was molested by my parents, that I'm a closet homosexual, that I have sex with animals, etc. That's how these people react when they're confronted with uncomfortable truths about their tribe.

On one free-speech forum I had a trashy and mentally ill female stalker who became obsessed with me and started showing up in my threads to call me fag, cocksucker, motherfucker, etc., and tell me to fuck my mom's corpse, and she kept talking about how she wanted to see me get killed in painful ways.

This nutjob started a drama thread about me that got 336 pages and 56,000 views, which I actually welcomed since it catapulted me into the spotlight and helped my important jew threads, which were already popular, but which got even more views thanks to this psycho bitch's meltdowns.

I guess you just can't avoid drama on the internet.

Quote:

I lived on the street from age 14 to 18 , after leaving a household with an alcoholic father . .
Yes, I remember when you told us about that. And I'm happy that you managed to pull through, and that you found a wife and had lots of children with her.

Old December 8th, 2019 #6
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
How would you feel being harassed on a certain forum , letting loose anger then . . and as a reward a sewer-sow of an adim . . . . bans you then . .?
The moderator/admin known by this avatar?

Old December 8th, 2019 #7
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

How would you feel being harassed on a certain forum , letting loose anger then . . and as a reward a sewer-sow of an adim . .

. . bans you then . .?

And . . I mean , harassed in the most vulgar way . .

And . . guess what . . after that you get 'special treatment' from some other lowlifes . . ?

Past , though .

. . I've dealt with lowlifes worse then the ones described above
Wow, I didn't realize you were from the mean streets...

Seems to me you're from the Sesame Street badlands..

...Did your pillows get soaked , through your tears....

From all those forum alley fights...

Old December 8th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I think we've all been there. You're (probably) talking about Stormfront. I've never posted there, but I used to sign up on lots of mainstream political forums (in various countries and in various languages) in order to expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, and that would drive jews and their lackeys crazy.

They would show up in my threads and attack and insult me, like claiming that I was molested by my parents, that I'm a closet homosexual, that I have sex with animals, etc. That's how these people react when they're confronted with uncomfortable truths about their tribe.

On one free-speech forum I had a trashy and mentally ill female stalker who became obsessed with me and started showing up in my threads to call me fag, cocksucker, motherfucker, etc., and tell me to fuck my mom's corpse, and she kept talking about how she wanted to see me get killed in painful ways.

This nutjob started a drama thread about me that got 336 pages and 56,000 views, which I actually welcomed since it catapulted me into the spotlight and helped my important jew threads, which were already popular, but which got even more views thanks to this psycho bitch's meltdowns.

Yes, I remember when you told us about that. And I'm happy that you managed to pull through, and that you found a wife and had lots of children with her.
. . that's quite a story . .

. . like I said , some people only feel strong online.

Thanks for the good words at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
The moderator/admin known by this avatar?

. . I wonder how you guessed that . . < - - irony

. . apparently his reputation goes before him

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Wow, I didn't realize you were from the mean streets...

Seems to me you're from the Sesame Street badlands..

...Did your pillows get soaked , through your tears....

From all those forum alley fights...

. . thank you for once again revealing your true colors , Tucker

. . gotta say , your oh-so-pathetic claim "I didn't mean to piss you off with post XY . ." seemed fishy to me from the beginning . .

. . @ the audience : A classic case of the types described above . . Whaddaya say . .?

I do not know what the fuck I ever am supposed to have done to him personally , yet . . you know the types . . . . looking for beef and feeling strong online . .

Last edited by ColdFire; December 8th, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

Old December 9th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
. . just so you know . .

I reported your foul behavior to the mods . .

Some people truly only feel strong 'from behind the back' .

. . Read : sissies in real life.

I have the strong suspicion that it was you who down-thumbed some of my posts recently and downvoted threads . .

Guess what , if you have nothing , read that absolutely nothing productive to add , at least attack others from the back

Actually in a world where even announcements of aryan offspring being born https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551811 or even talks in your native language https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550434 ( without the person in question probably even having understood one single word . . ) are downthumb'd , downvoted , nothing , read that ,nothing should surprise one anymore but . . that's life . .

Some people truly only feel strong online .

I reported your shit . .

Actually I'm on quite good relations with the mod Johan here . .

I wonder where your big mouth'll be after I made this public . .

Hmmm . .

Online-provocateurs get what they deserve.

I'll give 'em though . . people who have it necessary to play wild-card online often are losers in real life . .

Get so lost . .
Beck - Loser .

Now . . whaddaya say ? . . my young immature friend ?
Hey, lil bro,

I have a strong suspicion that it's the same one who PMs me, but I have the "luxury" of "muh dik" style commentary.

Don't be defeatist, dear. It's very middle class.

Hugs!

Big sis

Old December 9th, 2019 #10
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

Stormfront is infiltrated by zionist. You can tell because they start conflict, one of the lead zionist is someone named Lord Jim, anything you say that he doesn't like he will start harassing you, saying you are someone who's been " banned " from stormfront in the past, or some other nonsense. He rambles something about a frankfurt school or w/e, and if anyone ever debates him with facts he calls them a " leftist college educated [ insert random insulting name there ] They don't even follow the rules created by the websites owner, even though they already know stormfront has been taken down in the past for their more extremist impulse actions, like SHOOTING UP THEIR OWN COUNTRIES... Only one of their moderators seems to have any real sense.

andmerlingofyourselfonarustyspike

Old December 9th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Actually I already smelled shit on Stormfront when that filthy whore 'Fading Light' became a mod there . .

The fact that some people over there liked this broad . .

ALL she ever did was insult people . . did someone have a different opinion . . she became beasty

I once made a thread over there mentioning her in a bad way , and ,naturally, the lowlifes were at me again . . https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1244865/ ( especially that super-lowlife 'Hot Ice' ( what a lousy turn-around at my own name ) who made it his life's assignment to try to insult me over there . . what a sewer-sow . . ( even after I was banned he still made almost psychotic posts concerning me . . )).

The fact that Fading Bitch ( a title I have given her ) became a mod there to me already was a sign that something was out of place

Old December 9th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Banned

I do not know which of the resident sewer-sows found it necessary to downthumb two of my posts in this thread and to upthumb that insane fucker Tucker's provocative shit . . but . . guess what . . ? ?

- - - > if I was a mentally retarded sow I'd also feel butthurt for the description I gave in post number 1 . . god ,the lowlifes internet-forums attract . .

Old December 9th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
. . that's quite a story . .

. . like I said , some people only feel strong online.
On one forum there was this old neocon from Indiana (I think he was an ex-cop or security guard) who absolutely hated my informative jew threads, and he would constantly talk about how I should get gang raped by negroes with large penises, and how I should be drowned in a bucket filled with an old jew's urine.

Yes, folks, jew-lackeys really are that sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Stormfront is infiltrated by zionist.
Yes, that is the sad truth. I mean, that forum actually has a moderator who publicly advances the jewish agenda by attacking Russia, supporting the corrupt jewish gangster state of Ukraine and praising the anti-white shitbag John McCain. How could anybody defend that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Hey, lil bro,

I have a strong suspicion that it's the same one who PMs me, but I have the "luxury" of "muh dik" style commentary.

Don't be defeatist, dear. It's very middle class.

Hugs!

Big sis
You're a good poster, Gladiatrix, and your threads about news stories that involve crooked/perverted jews are important and interesting to read.

Anyway, regarding this thread's topic, I didn't know that C. Grady Tucker was the mystery poster from ColdFire's OP. I've never had any problems with this guy, that's really all I can say.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; December 9th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.

Old December 9th, 2019 #14
Niggerus Delenda Est

Don Black is a fed.

Old December 9th, 2019 #15
Gladiatrix

Quote:

You're a good poster, Gladiatrix, and your threads about news stories that involve crooked/perverted jews are important and interesting to read.

Anyway, regarding this thread's topic, I didn't know that C. Grady Tucker was the mystery poster from ColdFire's OP. I've never had any problems with this guy, that's really all I can say.
Why, thank you, Stewart. If only I could contribute one-tenth of what you do!

Tucker is NOT the "muh dik" PMer. I have not had any problems with him that I'm aware of.

Old December 9th, 2019 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggerus Delenda Est View Post
Don Black is a fed.
Has that been proven, or are you just speculating?

Quote:
Why, thank you, Stewart. If only I could contribute one-tenth of what you do!
Oh, you're being modest, Gladiatrix, but thank you.

Quote:
Tucker is NOT the "muh dik" PMer. I have not had any problems with him that I'm aware of.
Thank you for the clarification.

Old December 9th, 2019 #17
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Quote:
I do not know which of the resident sewer-sows found it necessary to downthumb two of my posts in this thread and to upthumb that insane fucker Tucker's provocative shit . . but . . guess what . . ? ?

- - - > if I was a mentally retarded sow I'd also feel butthurt for the description I gave in post number 1 . . god ,the lowlifes internet-forums attract . .
. . and , guess what ? !

- - > also one star given , this thread

. . gee , the online provocateurs never stop !

. . guess what . . ?!! I'm leaving this one star standing to demonstrate people what lowlifes are here who feel butthurt . . I could have upvoted it but leaving it standing so people can see what sewer-sows are present . .

. . it would appear I was right . .

Quote:
Tucker is NOT the "muh dik" PMer.
Well . . it wouldn't have surprised me if he had been

Last edited by ColdFire; December 9th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

Old December 10th, 2019 #18
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Actually I already smelled shit on Stormfront when that filthy whore 'Fading Light' became a mod there . .

The fact that some people over there liked this broad . .

ALL she ever did was insult people . . did someone have a different opinion . . she became beasty

I once made a thread over there mentioning her in a bad way , and ,naturally, the lowlifes were at me again . . https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1244865/ ( especially that super-lowlife 'Hot Ice' ( what a lousy turn-around at my own name ) who made it his life's assignment to try to insult me over there . . what a sewer-sow . . ( even after I was banned he still made almost psychotic posts concerning me . . )).

The fact that Fading Bitch ( a title I have given her ) became a mod there to me already was a sign that something was out of place
oh i know i commented on that post, and my account that hasn't been banned, still magically can't be accessed.

i won't call the mod by his name, but i'll just post a picture of what magical wizard he truly is

Old December 10th, 2019 #19
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Keep downthumbin' that truth , suckers

. . I enjoy it everytime some primitive pieces of shit show their primitivity . .

I know intelligence is not the cup of tea here for some people but . .

I have a great time of enjoyment seeing primitive scum attacking from the back , exposing themselves also as the filthy stinking cowards they are . .

I'm sure the audience has a great laugh also

Old December 10th, 2019 #20
ColdFire
Banned

Actually in a world where filthy whores a la Fading Bitch become mods on an alledged 'to be taken serious'-forum , where sewer-sows a la Merlin are who ban posters rightfully letting loose anger at the worst sort of lowlifes , one of them viciously attacking your wife , in a world where somebody who has recently lost his father is bullied by some forum lowlifes , nothing , read that , NOTHING should surprise one anymore . .

But . . some lowlifes are even able to top that

Thread