Banned

Default Paul Gellar and Phil from Omaha archives

Here are my archives of Paul and Phil.

Think Tank with Paul Gellar archive

Phil from Omaha archive

Old July 2nd, 2006 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Gellar is pretty good most of the time. Too bad he's on turnerstein's "network".

Old July 2nd, 2006 #3
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Gellar has a good show.

His shows deserve a better archiving system, the same could be said for Shank.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #4
Mark
Banned

Something wrong with my archives?

Old July 3rd, 2006 #5
brutus

I wrote the following after listening to Geller last week. I held back on posting it, because I needed time to sort this out in my own mind. Up until last week I was a solid Geller fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

I will go on the record and say that I believe that Paul Geller is quite possibly an enemy of White folk.

He spoke tonight on the Hal Turner network and he said that he agrees with the abortion of White children. His suspicious excuses for the justification of White abortion are straight out of the jew’s playbook.

Paul Geller speaks like a WN and he pushes most of the right WN buttons, but his stand on the abortion of White babies disqualifies him as an authentic WN. Typically the jew will agree with some aspects of the WN for the purpose of advancing a certain segment of the jew’s agenda. Here in this case, Paul Geller plays the part of the jew shill who justifies the murder of White babies by the typical jewish tail wagging the dog arguments. He reaches for the extreme cases to bolster his case for the aborting of White babies.

Paul Geller’s twisting and distortion of his pro-choice rational are solid gold jew and he’s uses the stark black and white position to say that it’s either all or nothing. This is the jew MO.

Paul Geller’s callers to the show tonight were obviously amateur shills, calling only to act as support for his position, much like Rush Limbaugh’s ditto heads who call his show to reinforce Limbaugh’s pro-jew positions.

I’m not taking an absolute hard line on this, of course abortion should be available to save the mother’s life, in cases of rape and incest, and embryonic malformation. But by listening to Geller, he would have all so-called financially unfit White mothers (by his definition) from having babies. That attitude reeks of jew.

Paul Geller excused abortion of White babies by citing a dubious hypocritical position, stating that, more black babies are aborted then Whites babies and this has benefited Whites by having fewer potential criminal niggers among us. While this may be true, it is also true that those millions of aborted niggers are not worth the life of one viable White child. Paul Geller’s discounting of the worth of a White child is criminal and indefensible.

Let it be perfectly clear, that I do not defend the anti-abortion position from a Christian perspective. As I am not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination. I stand as a champion for White children only, and I will defend only White children’s right to be born. Fuck the rest, I don’t care how many niggers or muds are aborted. As a matter of fact, I’m all for post-natal abortions of all niggers, muds and jews.

Listening to that show disgusted me. Up until tonight, I thought that Geller was for real. It is now apparent to me that I was wrong about him. I believe that what we are seeing here is the jew pushing the far right, even further right, to maintain the appearance of opposition. But we are seeing too many shows like this and they are nothing more then repackaged mock-opposition selling herbal remedies. They toss-out a bunch of pro-White sounding bones, and they might even take a stab at the jew, but they keep that crown jewel of jew achievement and domination over White people.....abortion.

Abortion is incompatible with authentic White Nationalism and it is imperative that we speak out loudly against all who would promote this most heinous crime against White people.

Paul Geller is unworthy of the moniker of White Nationalist. He should be shunned until he starts thinking like a real White man and defending the lives of White children.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #6
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Something wrong with my archives?
Sorry, Mark. I was not remarking about your effort or anyone else's effort to maintain an archive system.

The comment was referring to tacky advertisements on the free archiving service.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #7
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
I wrote the following after listening to Geller last week. I held back on posting it, because I needed time to sort this out in my own mind. Up until last week I was a solid Geller fan.
Gellar takes calls, you ought to call his show and tell him what you think.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #8
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Sorry, Mark. I was not remarking about your effort or anyone else's effort to maintain an archive system.

The comment was referring to tacky advertisements on the free archiving service.
Ya, well, if you or someone else wants to offer me some free server space I'll upload it to there.

Old July 4th, 2006 #9
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Ya, well, if you or someone else wants to offer me some free server space I'll upload it to there.
Shank doesn't have space for his own archives?

Old July 22nd, 2006 #10
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Thanks again Mark for keeping this very useful archive, I don't like to listen to "streaming radio", I prefer to download the whole mp3 and listen to it with an mp3 player.

This www.savefile.com is a good hassle-free way to share files.
Kill the niggers and the jews.

Old August 8th, 2006 #11
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:

----------------------------------------------------------

I will go on the record and say that I believe that Paul Geller is quite possibly an enemy of White folk.

He spoke tonight on the Hal Turner network and he said that he agrees with the abortion of White children. His suspicious excuses for the justification of White abortion are straight out of the jew’s playbook.

Paul Geller speaks like a WN and he pushes most of the right WN buttons, but his stand on the abortion of White babies disqualifies him as an authentic WN. Typically the jew will agree with some aspects of the WN for the purpose of advancing a certain segment of the jew’s agenda. Here in this case, Paul Geller plays the part of the jew shill who justifies the murder of White babies by the typical jewish tail wagging the dog arguments. He reaches for the extreme cases to bolster his case for the aborting of White babies.

Paul Geller’s twisting and distortion of his pro-choice rational are solid gold jew and he’s uses the stark black and white position to say that it’s either all or nothing. This is the jew MO.

Paul Geller’s callers to the show tonight were obviously amateur shills, calling only to act as support for his position, much like Rush Limbaugh’s ditto heads who call his show to reinforce Limbaugh’s pro-jew positions.

I’m not taking an absolute hard line on this, of course abortion should be available to save the mother’s life, in cases of rape and incest, and embryonic malformation. But by listening to Geller, he would have all so-called financially unfit White mothers (by his definition) from having babies. That attitude reeks of jew.

Paul Geller excused abortion of White babies by citing a dubious hypocritical position, stating that, more black babies are aborted then Whites babies and this has benefited Whites by having fewer potential criminal niggers among us. While this may be true, it is also true that those millions of aborted niggers are not worth the life of one viable White child. Paul Geller’s discounting of the worth of a White child is criminal and indefensible.

Let it be perfectly clear, that I do not defend the anti-abortion position from a Christian perspective. As I am not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination. I stand as a champion for White children only, and I will defend only White children’s right to be born. Fuck the rest, I don’t care how many niggers or muds are aborted. As a matter of fact, I’m all for post-natal abortions of all niggers, muds and jews.

Listening to that show disgusted me. Up until tonight, I thought that Geller was for real. It is now apparent to me that I was wrong about him. I believe that what we are seeing here is the jew pushing the far right, even further right, to maintain the appearance of opposition. But we are seeing too many shows like this and they are nothing more then repackaged mock-opposition selling herbal remedies. They toss-out a bunch of pro-White sounding bones, and they might even take a stab at the jew, but they keep that crown jewel of jew achievement and domination over White people.....abortion.

Abortion is incompatible with authentic White Nationalism and it is imperative that we speak out loudly against all who would promote this most heinous crime against White people.

Paul Geller is unworthy of the moniker of White Nationalist. He should be shunned until he starts thinking like a real White man and defending the lives of White children.

I disagree with you. I would not discard someone because we had a difference of opinion on one issue. As far as I'm concerned, this is our biggest problem as whites. We attack a fellow white because we disagree on one issue out of a hundred. Disagree with Paul if you want, but as far as I'm concerned his plus side far outweighs his minus side. He has had a pretty good show for years, and from what i understand his speech at the Kingston rally was pretty good.

Paul names the jew, I don't agree with his views on abortion, but I am not going to brand the guy an enemy.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 8th, 2006 #12
brutus

RE: Bud White

Quote:
I disagree with you. I would not discard someone because we had a difference of opinion on one issue. As far as I'm concerned, this is our biggest problem as whites. We attack a fellow white because we disagree on one issue out of a hundred. Disagree with Paul if you want, but as far as I'm concerned his plus side far outweighs his minus side. He has had a pretty good show for years, and from what i understand his speech at the Kingston rally was pretty good.

Paul names the jew, I don't agree with his views on abortion, but I am not going to brand the guy an enemy.
After I wrote that piece above, I decided that maybe I was a little too harsh on Geller. Possibly I misunderstood him. So I decided to listen to him again. Yes, he profusely and accurately names the jew, however on his show the week before last he went on and on about why it would be good for jews to interbreed with White people in order for them to assimilate. As if this were a solution to the problem. Well, I’m here to say that that’s not a solution to the problem. As a matter of fact, I would consider those sentiments a White cultural sacrilege of the highest order.

And also, any White man who advocates the abortion of healthy and viable White babies needs to be taken to task. Lest I remind you that there are 30+ million of our folk gone on account of abortion. The magnitude of that crime will not be scoffed away as a mere minus symbol in an equation.

It seems that while throwing us pro-White sounding bones, he interweaves a very healthy dose of jew agenda. I don’t know if he’s doing it purposely or out of ignorance. But that doesn’t matter. The end result is muddied water. These two topics mentioned here are key to our race’s survival and there should be no room for debate or splitting hairs.

We need to be very careful of those who we would have represent us to the masses. If someone holds himself out to be a spokesman for White people, he’d better have our better interests at heart, because if I feel that he doesn’t, I will attack him just as I would any other jew lackey.

I say these things in the spirit of correcting a misguided Brother, while at the same time covering the bases should he indeed be an enemy of White people. His responses to my criticism should be carefully weighed.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #13
Steven Lee
Forum member

Anybody have the archive from the "Phil from Omaha" show dated 7-21-06?

Please let me know if you do.

-Steven

Old January 6th, 2007 #14
Mark
Banned

Haven't logged in for a while, but here's a gem from RBN that I edited the commercials out of, streaming: http://www.acidplanet.com/components...=919069&T=8028.

Old January 6th, 2007 #15
Hadding

Quote:
[B][COLOR="Red"]
Your position is not realistic. A nation that goes to war to defend or advance its collective interest may very well do so knowing that one of its children somewhere at sometime may die as a result. These kinds of tradeoffs are made all the time, although usually not in an explicit way.

Gellar is a freethinker. As such he has sorted through some problems more thoroughly than the average WN, who may like to pretend that certain issues don't exist.

Old January 6th, 2007 #16
brutus

RE: Hadding

Quote:
Your position is not realistic. A nation that goes to war to defend or advance its collective interest may very well do so knowing that one of its children somewhere at sometime may die as a result. These kinds of tradeoffs are made all the time, although usually not in an explicit way.
Your comparison to what I said is non sequitur. There is a difference between a general strategically sending troops into harm’s way and the wanton and unnecessary selfish slaughter of White babies in the jew’s abortion mills.

Quote:
Gellar is a freethinker. As such he has sorted through some problems more thoroughly than the average WN, who may like to pretend that certain issues don't exist.
Geller is sometimes too fuzzy around the edges. If he doesn’t get his shit straight, I’ll take him to task on it. White Nationalism’s most important planks in our agenda do not change. Anyone trying to weaken any of those planks is going to be looked at with a skeptical eye.

Any WN who remotely suggests that healthy White babies should be aborted, should themselves be killed. Only exceptions - rape, incest, pregnancy is mortal danger to the mother, and deformed fetus. There should be no disagreement here from authentic WNs.

If Geller has changed his position on these matters that’s fine and I welcome him back to the club.

Old January 6th, 2007 #17
Hadding

Quote:

Your comparison to what I said is non sequitur. There is a difference between a general strategically sending troops into harm’s way and the wanton and unnecessary selfish slaughter of White babies in the jew’s abortion mills.
It's not a non sequitur. Some civilian casualties in wartime, whether as a result of actual warfare or concommitant conditions, can often be expected. For example, disease epidemics or starvation may occur during war. What I was challenging was your position that it would not be worthwhile to sacrifice one White life (of a baby) in order to eliminate a million non-Whites. If that is not worthwhile then warfare is not worthwhile. But warfare is sometimes the least objectionable option.

Old January 6th, 2007 #18
Hadding

Quote:

If Geller has changed his position on these matters that’s fine and I welcome him back to the club.
I suspect that he couldn't care less.

Old January 6th, 2007 #19
brutus

I don't know if your just plain stupid or if you're intentionally trying to piss me off?

Either way - fuck you if you're for the murdering of White babies via abortion.

And you can tell Paul Geller that I said that!

Thread