Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2021 #21
Crowe

Donny, I'm gonna take a leap here just for the sake of the argument and assume you're not lying about being a math student. And take another unknown leap and assume you're a young White man.

You'd do far better with a Math degree in my society due to a lack of cheap competition. And you could possibly be a high rolling patriarch. Assuming you even like having sex with women, you could have maybe 3 wives.

Versus finding out at a later date the prole you just called to fix your HVAC system makes more money than you do. Because H1B dots lowered the wages for your positions.

So what exactly are your issues? Is it because you're gay, not White, or a female who doesn't feel included?

Last edited by Crowe; January 1st, 2021 at 03:14 PM.

Old January 1st, 2021 #22
Donny

Crowe I don't have any issues. I am a very well behaved and a calm guy. The reason why I act agressive here is because the nature of this forum in itself is agressive.

I think that from an extreme-right WN prespective with strong conservative standards the best solution would be having an independent state of your own. Because like you said you cannot outdo what has been done (unless there is a massive civilisation collapse). At most maybe slighty more conservative version of Trump could happen.

I actually thought this before you brought it up. I was not really bothered by the idea and I don't even see it happening. I believe that feminism is partly influenced by the emancipation of science and economy. For example men are no longer obliged to rely on their physical strength to survive like it used to be thousands years ago. Some rules are not essential anymore and that is just my opinion.

Old January 1st, 2021 #23
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Crowe I don't have any issues. I am a very well behaved and a calm guy. The reason why I act agressive here is because the nature of this forum in itself is agressive.

I think that from an extreme-right WN prespective with strong conservative standards the best solution would be having an independent state of your own. Because like you said you cannot outdo what has been done (unless there is a massive civilisation collapse). At most maybe slighty more conservative version of Trump could happen.

I actually thought this before you brought it up. I was not really bothered by the idea and I don't even see it happening. I believe that feminism is partly influenced by the emancipation of science and economy. For example men are no longer obliged to rely on their physical strength to survive like it used to be thousands years ago. Some rules are not essential anymore and that is just my opinion.

Consider this, you may have just started off on the wrong foot. But what you said above sounds reasonable enough.

Old January 1st, 2021 #24
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Yeah demographic success with children straving to death. Besides I have seen many career women with kids and with very healthy and succesful families.

But I don't think women who subscribe to this movement would even pass liberal standards let alone be "exceptionally qualified" as Crowe puts it.
So you don't have much to worry either way with your imaginary state when it comes to educated women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Donny, I'm gonna take a leap here just for the sake of the argument and assume you're not lying about being a math student. And take another unknown leap and assume you're a young White man.
I don't think so. Look for the other shit he posted.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; January 1st, 2021 at 07:52 PM.

Old January 1st, 2021 #25
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I don't know if Donny is white, but what I do know is that he doesn't believe in the Jewish problem.

His stance is more inline with the alt-kike er um, I mean alt-right ideology, more like alt-lite.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 1st, 2021 at 07:44 PM.

Old January 1st, 2021 #26
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I don't know if Donny is white, but what I do know is that he doesn't believe in the Jewish problem.

His stance is more inline with the alt-kike er um, I mean alt-right ideology, more like the alt-lite.
Alt-kike was defeated when their Orange man got canned by the (((deep state))). A few of them have been venturing the internet into communities to the right of them like VNN.

I can't say I've been interested enough to keep track, but which Republican basket are they putting their eggs into now? . Quick glance on "that other site" seems to suggest Don Jr., Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, hahaha! Are they serious?

Old January 1st, 2021 #27
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I was talking about high birthrates in Africa. And yeah when it comes to Jews I don't believe all that. (I consider it imagination) I am white though. I rarely edit my posts, I was on moderation for like I don't know ... I could not see them for a very long time.

How do I deactivate my account?

Last edited by Donny; January 1st, 2021 at 09:40 PM.

Old January 1st, 2021 #28
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
And yeah when it comes to Jews I don't believe all that. (I consider it imagination)
There is overwhelming evidence on this forum and on countless other websites, as well as in real life, to the contrary and not much evidence to support the "imagination" theory.

But if you are blind, none of it exists.

Quote:
I am white though.
"White" is not just in the skin, it's mostly in the psyche. You have an effeminate mind, which is kike-driven; kike is your race because kike is in your psyche. You are not alone. In fact, your kind is all over.

Quote:
How do I deactivate my account?
No need. Just log out and leave.

Old January 1st, 2021 #29
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
There is overwhelming evidence on this forum and on countless other websites, as well as in real life, to the contrary and not much evidence to support the "imagination" theory.

But if you are blind, none of it exists.

"White" is not just in the skin, it's mostly in the psyche. You have an effeminate mind, which is kike-driven; kike is your race because kike is in your psyche. You are not alone. In fact, your kind is all over.

No need. Just log out and leave.
I will.

Old January 1st, 2021 #30
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

When/if you ever wake up and remove that wool from over your eyes, we'll be here.

Thread