Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2008 #101
Rounder

Default Input for paper

There's a photo of a syphilis-faced nigger at the link below (scroll down coupla pages):

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/taa/vnntaa1.pdf

Would somebody copy and paste that photo to this thread ?? For some reason, my computer doesn't copy and paste.

Alex, let's include the photo in the paper alongside a pertinent article proving niggers are 10 times more likely to have syphilis and other veneral diseases, including AIDs, than whites. In other words, a white woman who wallows with a nigger increases her chances of infection by 1,000 percent.

Let's shock and awe white women by placing the photo on cover page. Whatchasay ??

Old March 27th, 2008 #102
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Would somebody copy and paste that photo to this thread ?? For some reason, my computer doesn't copy and paste.
I'd love to, but some incompetent fuck nut here at VNN still hasn't fixed the problem with downloading photos and files at the forum. I haven't been able to do it since the site went down a few months ago.

If I were Alex, I'd fire that motherfucker!

Old March 27th, 2008 #103
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
I'd love to, but some incompetent fuck nut here at VNN still hasn't fixed the problem with downloading photos and files at the forum. I haven't been able to do it since the site went down a few months ago.

If I were Alex, I'd fire that motherfucker!
ever heard of tinypic.com or photobucket?!

i wasnt aware there was a problem with attachments.. I'll look into it

EDIT: ok attachments should be fixed now

Old March 27th, 2008 #104
USNN88
ANSWP

Old March 27th, 2008 #105
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
Hot damn !!! Talk about a vivid, animated example, that one takes the cake.

Thanks for posting it, 88. Imagine Sally Soccermom's facial expression when she picks that up in her driveway. Hee hee.

A good caption would be: "Hey Whitey, is your daughter sleeping with a nigger".

And: "Hey White man, why not mail a copy of this to all white women you know who're screwing niggers" ?? (Or more polite words to that effect).

Old March 27th, 2008 #106
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
ever heard of tinypic.com or photobucket?!

i wasnt aware there was a problem with attachments.. I'll look into it

EDIT: ok attachments should be fixed now
VARG, Of course you know I wasn't speaking about you, I was referring to someone else.

Old March 27th, 2008 #107
melcur
Banned

Quote:
"Hey Whitey, is your daughter sleeping with a nigger".
Rounder, you're a goddamned genius! I love it. You could also show an irritated elderly White man sitting in a recliner with five or six out of control niglets bouncing around and calling him "gampa."

Old March 27th, 2008 #108
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Rounder, you're a goddamned genius! I love it. You could also show an irritated elderly White man sitting in a recliner with five or six out of control niglets bouncing around and calling him "gampa."
Yeah, and his nigger son-in-law and fat, pregnant daughter sitting next to him, both smiling adoringly at their bubble-lipped, kinky-headed, shitskin brood. The oldest fixin to whack the old white man with a baseball bat.

We gotta shame White men. Rub their noses in their own cowardice and do-nothingness. Because so long as Whitey can pretend to be a real man and get by with it, he'll never regain his manhood, in fact. Facts, reasoning, and pleading haven't worked well these past 50 years. Let's shame their yellow asses.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's 8th newspaper edition ??

Old March 27th, 2008 #109
Robert Bandanza
Banned

TNB is the product of the sheeny womb. I do not think Nigger pics are going to convince the lemmings to wake up because it has been done in the past and has never worked.

The paper needs to focus entirely on the Jew plain and simple. I would not purchase a paper listing Negro crime all over it. Some black on white crimes are due to the stupidity of the cattle. Why defend them? They are traitors to begin with.

A large ugly hook-nosed vermin(cartoon or photo, doesn't matter) on the front is more like it. They shove the subhumans on us. I think everyone has forgotten that. There should be more posts revolving around Jewish tyranny here as well. The drama threads have gotta stop. They get the most hits or views is which is the saddest thing around here. I am not bashing the forum, just noting that those childish quarrels need to stop. They have nothing to do with current events and or politics.

Old March 27th, 2008 #110
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default More like it:

Except, most likely it would be something original. I am just floating my ideas around. Hopefully, I am not upsetting anyone.

Old March 28th, 2008 #111
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post
TNB is the product of the sheeny womb. I do not think Nigger pics are going to convince the lemmings to wake up because it has been done in the past and has never worked.
The idea of our newspaper is not only to wake up the lemmings, but to provoke and shame them into logging on to VNN. Besides, most whites today have never seen photos/cartoons that are critical of shitskins in their lives.

Quote:
The paper needs to focus entirely on the Jew plain and simple.
I'm not opposed to this next edition focusing entirely on the jew. But Alex decides newspaper content.

Quote:
I would not purchase a paper listing Negro crime all over it. Some black on white crimes are due to the stupidity of the cattle. Why defend them? They are traitors to begin with.
Let's face it. Nothing has worked significantly so far. Those millions of white school children violently assaulted by racist niggers are not traitors. And as I said, we oughta shame and provoke white adults with in-your-face graphics, photos, and cartoons. This is a new tactic and is worth trying in one newspaper edition, in my judgment.

Quote:
A large ugly hook-nosed vermin(cartoon or photo, doesn't matter) on the front is more like it. They shove the subhumans on us. I think everyone has forgotten that. There should be more posts revolving around Jewish tyranny here as well. The drama threads have gotta stop. They get the most hits or views is which is the saddest thing around here. I am not bashing the forum, just noting that those childish quarrels need to stop. They have nothing to do with current events and or politics.
I agree that jews are, by far, our worse enemies. There are no close seconds, even. "He who has learned the jew, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

And like I said, if Alex wants this paper to focus entirely on the jewish menace, that's fine with me. But the idea of shaming and provoking Whitey, as I've described, has much merit.

Old March 28th, 2008 #112
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
The idea of our newspaper is not only to wake up the lemmings, but to provoke and shame them into logging on to VNN. Besides, most whites today have never seen photos/cartoons that are critical of shitskins in their lives.
Yeah, and they have not seen anything discrediting and revealing the wandering Jews either.

Quote:
I'm not opposed to this next edition focusing entirely on the jew. But Alex decides newspaper content.
That's good and I do think every single issue should focus on the Jew. Perhaps, Alex could consider it.

Quote:
Let's face it. Nothing has worked significantly so far. Those millions of white school children violently assaulted by racist niggers are not traitors. And as I said, we oughta shame and provoke white adults with in-your-face graphics, photos, and cartoons. This is a new tactic and is worth trying in one newspaper edition, in my judgment.
Forced integration= Jewish policy makers, the boards of directors of the public/private school systems. These white kids have no other choice.

Old March 28th, 2008 #113
Joe McGee

Default My 2 cents, for what its worth

Quote:
Yeah, and they have not seen anything discrediting and revealing the wandering Jews either.

That's good and I do think every single issue should focus on the Jew. Perhaps, Alex could consider it.

Forced integration= Jewish policy makers, the boards of directors of the public/private school systems. These white kids have no other choice.
The jews have cast themselves as being "victims" and have drawn large amounts of sympathy because of it.
Perhaps some articles on jewish genocide and persecution. In my hometown, there are large sections of second and third generation Polish Immigrants whose grandparents or g/grandparents could have been the victims of starvation at the hands of jews in Eastern Europe.

I also think some attention be drawn to all the jew money thieves on Wall St. Boesky, Milken, etc. right up to the subprime crisis and the Bear Stearns bailout. When the coming economic collapse occurs, we want the lemmings to know who caused America to crumble, we want them to know who caused them to lose their home, job, and way of life, correct?

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old March 28th, 2008 #114
Alex Linder
Administrator

I tend to agree with the jew-focus. The problem is in part getting original material that's worth a damn. I'm going to write three or four articles. What we really need is an original cartoonist who can draw what we need.

Old March 28th, 2008 #115
Alex Linder
Administrator

There's nothing wrong with writing about black crime as long as it is tied to the jews who set these apes loose through civil rights, so called. That is the important part. Without that connection, there is no point in whining about it, or demanding that such crimes be labeled hate crimes. FAR too many WN do not understand this, and other WHINOs deliberately encourage it.

Low-witted WN play into the jew's hands when they demand this or that hush crime be labled a hate crime. That is not where we need to be, nor is it, contrary to the claims of some, a step to it. It is stupid conservatism, and it leads nowhere.

The fundamental problems is that jews have the power in this country. The consequence of that power is that they have mixed our humans with jungle savages. And covered up the natural results.

Thus, our focus must be on getting rid of the jews.

As I say, there are far too many WN who are too low-IQ to grasp the real politics. And there are other not-so-dim WN who deliberately mislead them to focus on the dancing nigger monkey rather than the jew grinding the organ.

Old March 30th, 2008 #116
Joe McGee

Quote:
Quote:

Ideally, this how the paper should be based upon in my honest opinion. It basically states the Jewish plan of murdering the German people which is why I see the anti-Talmudicist theme as the best because like I was saying and have said many times, it attacks the core of the Judeo-Bolshevist disease. Some cartoons would be really great for the front cover or just some repulsive Jew photo that really catches the eye.
I think the two above are excellent layouts, I wasn't thrilled with that last edition of WPL with the White boxer in the top fold where every other paper in the history of the world has used headlines.

While keeping in mind most who receive this paper are either originally opposed to our cause, or at best neutral, I would not attempt to alienate them at first glance. Keeping that in mind, I would not use Nazi or Confederate imagery, nor would I use a pic on the back cover of White men in American Military garb giving Roman Salutes.

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old April 1st, 2008 #117
Rounder

I still haven't checked my Springfield post office box, but I'm sure there are some donations there. A 60-mile round trip. Bear with me though. We'll get the paper printed ASAP.

No additional pledges since I left, I see. How come ??

Old April 2nd, 2008 #118
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

Quote:
I still haven't checked my Springfield post office box, but I'm sure there are some donations there. A 60-mile round trip. Bear with me though. We'll get the paper printed ASAP.

No additional pledges since I left, I see. How come ??
I should think you deserve a vacation sir. But I've also experienced the need to stay busy after a great loss. $40 headed your way.

Old April 5th, 2008 #119
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUX View Post
I should think you deserve a vacation sir. But I've also experienced the need to stay busy after a great loss. $40 headed your way.
Many thanks, LUX.

I'll do my part in getting our next paper printed and shipped to distributors. The struggle continues.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old April 6th, 2008 #120
kywhiskeyrebel

Rounder, if you are still on the job then I'll absolutely get some cash out to you this week. Many thanks for all the hard work you have put in and continue to do so in time af personal loss. Very inspirational.

14/88

Closed Thread

Thread