Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2018 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Leftism: "Attacking People" Isn't An Ideology; Leftists Have No Ideology

Journalist: “I’m Bob Jones from KKST123 Radio, and I’m here at Big Huge Expensive Eastern College to interview two young political leaders. One of them represents the conservatives on campus, and the other one is the head of the liberal faction. First up is Matthew Smith, the leader of the conservatives. Matthew, would you please describe to me, briefly, what the beliefs and goals of your group are?”

Matthew: “Sure. Well, our main, multi-pronged goal is to try to keep traditional Western culture alive and functioning, so to speak. We try to preserve the basic parts of Western culture: the nuclear family, the educational system, and so on. We try to ensure that families remain intact, that schools teach what they should teach and not what they shouldn’t teach, and we try to ensure that the government doesn’t become too tyrannical and oppressive. We actively support the First and Second Amendments for that reason, and…”

Journalist: “Okay, thanks, Matthew. We’ll come back to you in a moment. And now, I will introduce Linda Silverberg-Weinberg-Bloomrosen. She is the leader of the liberals here on campus. Linda, can you describe, briefly, what the ideological platform of your group is?”

Linda: “We attack anything traditional or conservative!” [1] (giggle).

Journalist: “No, I mean, what is your basic ideological framework?”

Linda: “We go find something traditional and we tear it down and stomp on it!” (giggle).

Journalist: “Well, but, that’s not really an ideological platform, is it? What are the basic beliefs of your group?”

Linda: “I just told you! Weren’t you listening, you sexist, racist, homophobic, fascist, White male??”

Journalist: “Uhh, actually, I voted for Hillary Clinton in the last election.”

Linda: “You’re still a White, male oppressor! Why am I even talking to you???”

[1] “The Left’s identity is based off of hating Western Culture and anything associated with White European people.” — Dr. Kevin MacDonald

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old December 13th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
Journalist: “I’m Bob Jones from KKST123 Radio, and I’m here at Big Huge Expensive Eastern College to interview two young political leaders. One of them represents the conservatives on campus, and the other one is the head of the liberal faction. First up is Matthew Smith, the leader of the conservatives. Matthew, would you please describe to me, briefly, what the beliefs and goals of your group are?”

Matthew: “Sure. Well, our main, multi-pronged goal is to try to keep traditional Western culture alive and functioning, so to speak. We try to preserve the basic parts of Western culture: the nuclear family, the educational system, and so on. We try to ensure that families remain intact, that schools teach what they should teach and not what they shouldn’t teach, and we try to ensure that the government doesn’t become too tyrannical and oppressive. We actively support the First and Second Amendments for that reason, and…”

Journalist: “Okay, thanks, Matthew. We’ll come back to you in a moment. And now, I will introduce Linda Silverberg-Weinberg-Bloomrosen. She is the leader of the liberals here on campus. Linda, can you describe, briefly, what the ideological platform of your group is?”

Linda: “We attack anything traditional or conservative!” [1] (giggle).

Journalist: “No, I mean, what is your basic ideological framework?”

Linda: “We go find something traditional and we tear it down and stomp on it!” (giggle).

Journalist: “Well, but, that’s not really an ideological platform, is it? What are the basic beliefs of your group?”

Linda: “I just told you! Weren’t you listening, you sexist, racist, homophobic, fascist, White male??”

Journalist: “Uhh, actually, I voted for Hillary Clinton in the last election.”

Linda: “You’re still a White, male oppressor! Why am I even talking to you???”

[1] “The Left’s identity is based off of hating Western Culture and anything associated with White European people.” — Dr. Kevin MacDonald

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
Liberals are just marxist communists. In the 1960s, one was on a radio show I heard saying, "This current system in the U. S. must be destroyed!!!" The reporter asked, "What will be the new system?" The answer was, "We don't know because we just want the old one destroyed and whatever takes it's place, if we don't like it, we'll destroy it too!!!!!"

Things just never change with liberals!!!!!

Thread