VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2013 #61
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicator06 View Post
I'll bet the bastard has always known how to spell "money."
Still a long way to go in this reform the NA movement that has emerged, but if it is successful then all who love the NA might be glad that the current Chairman was so taken in by money and materialism, might have made some slip ups along the way because of blind greed that might prove useful for those who want to hold him accountable for his dereliction of duty, might be something to ultimately be thankful for.

Old July 28th, 2013 #62
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Still a long way to go in this reform the NA movement that has emerged, but if it is successful then all who love the NA might be glad that the current Chairman was so taken in by money and materialism, might have made some slip ups along the way because of blind greed that might prove useful for those who want to hold him accountable for his dereliction of duty, might be something to ultimately be thankful for.
It is too late for that. The Glebester has already taken the money and ran.

Old July 28th, 2013 #63
James Hawthorne

The Poverty Pimps and the cut dick society are raising hell over this bequest. I think Dr. Pierce would have a rye smile about this if he was alive today

Quote:
Injunction issued over will of rare coin collector that could help revive notorious U.S. neo-Nazi group

Stewart Bell
Monday, Jul. 22, 2013

Robert McCorkell was recruited into the National Alliance in 1998, and in 2002 lived at the group’s hilltop compound in West Virginia, where he edited the final book written by its founder, William Pierce. Southern Poverty Law Center

A New Brunswick judge issued an injunction Monday preventing the estate of a deceased rare coin collector from leaving the province while his sister argues the will is invalid because it leaves everything to an American neo-Nazi group.

Isabelle Rose McCorkill is contesting her brother’s will on the grounds it violates public policy because the sole beneficiary is the National Alliance, a violent West Virginia-based racist group linked to assassinations and bombings.

“I can tell you it’s not because of money,” her lawyer, Marc-Antoine Chiasson, said in an interview from Moncton. “I can tell you when she found out the nature of the gift she was disturbed and she felt it incumbent on her to do something about it.”

The Southern Poverty Law Centre had filed an affidavit supporting Ms. McCorkill. B’nai Brith Canada, the Jewish advocacy group, said it was also preparing to file an affidavit to stop the National Alliance from inheriting the estate, valued at around $280,000.

While the National Alliance is now basically defunct, there are concerns the estate of Robert McCorkill, aka McCorkell, could be used to revive what at one point was the dominant force of the American neo-Nazi movement.

“They’re a very nasty group,” said Anita Bromberg, B’nai Brith’s national legal affairs director. “Who knows what they could do with this money? So we think it’s very important on public policy grounds that this be stopped.”

Richard Marceau, General Counsel for the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, which is also intervening in the case, said the National Alliance was at one time the leading U.S. white supremacist group.

“Although the passage of time has diminished this hate-driven organization, it would be shameful to allow this ill-conceived bequest to give it new force,” he said.

Mr. McCorkill was a retired professor from Saint John, N.B. who was recruited into the National Alliance in 1998. He later lived at the group’s hilltop compound in West Virginia, where he edited the final book written by its founder William Pierce.

The author of “The Turner Diaries,” a fictional account of a U.S. race war and the apparent inspiration for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, Mr. Pierce advocated the creation of a whites-only homeland through the eradication of Jews and other races.

Who knows what they could do with this money? So we think it’s very important on public policy grounds that this be stopped

Following the death of Mr. Pierce in 2002, the National Alliance fell apart but the Southern Poverty Law Centre said while the group’s membership had dwindled, it continued to sell manuals on explosives, booby-traps, incendiary devices and guerrilla warfare.

Before he died in Saint John in 2004, Mr. McCorkill bequeathed his assets to the National Alliance. Among his possessions are Greek and Roman coins that have been displayed at museums, as well as Nazi memorabilia and a human skull.

The estate was initially thought to be worth up to $1-million but it is now valued at just over a quarter of that figure. “That’s the assessment of it. This could be higher if they obtained a higher price at auction,” Mr. Chiasson said. “I’ll just say that ultimately the open market decides.”

National Post

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/new...neo-nazi-group

VNN Media

Old August 1st, 2013 #64
James Hawthorne

Neo-Nazi's will dispute heads to court in September

Robert McCorkell lived in Saskatoon and Ottawa before moving to Saint John, where he died in 2004. (Southern Poverty Law Center)

The legal dispute over a New Brunswick man's estimated $250,000 estate being left to an American neo-Nazi group will be heard in September.

The Court of Queen's Bench case could set precedent in Canada, according to one of the lawyers involved. It is expected to focus on the limits of free speech.

Robert McCorkill, who also went by McCorkell, left his valuable collection of coins, artifacts and investments to the National Alliance when he died in Saint John nine years ago, but the estate remains unsettled.

Earlier this month, his estranged sister Isabelle McCorkill, of Ottawa, received a temporary injunction blocking disbursement of the estate to the white supremacist group, which is based in West Virginia, or any transfer out of New Brunswick.

Marc-Antoine Chiasson, her lawyer, said the will should be null and void because it violates Canadian policy and is against the law because it would be financing a hate group.

On Wednesday, a lawyer representing McCorkill's executor, Fred Streed, who represents the National Alliance's interests, asked to cross-examine the sister to determine if she is a genuine plaintiff or someone simply standing in for the civil rights group, the Southern Poverty Law Centre.

"She has no right as an heir," argued John Hughes.

"She was not named in the will, she was unknown to the respondent [Streed]. It was a complete surprise," Hughes said.

He wanted to ask Isabelle McCorkill why she waited nine years to get involved and who is paying her legal expenses.

Hughes contends the Southern Poverty Law Centre is behind the whole matter and recruited her.

This is "a skillful operation by people who have done this many times, not only to bankrupt their opponents, but to enrich their own organization," he said.

But her lawyer dismissed Hughes's suggestion that the Southern Poverty Law Centre is pulling strings as "a conspiracy theory."

"Where is the evidence? You can't just come to court and throw wild accusations like that without any shred of evidence," said Chiasson.

How his client pays her legal bills is a matter of client-attorney privilege, he said.

Judge ruled against cross-examination

Justice Peter Glennie ruled against allowing the cross-examination.

"Cross examination under these circumstances should not become an application for discovery," he said.

The judge also ruled the temporary injunction should continue until the hearing on Sept. 10.

Meanwhile, another hearing will be held before that to decide whether to allow the New Brunswick government, the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith and the Centre for Israel and Jewish affairs intervener status.

Anti-racism groups want to try to stop the National Alliance from receiving the valuables, fearing they could be sold and help spark a rebirth of the neo-Nazi group that has been in decline since its founder died more than a decade ago.

A date for that hearing has not yet been set.

Promotes 'racial cleansing'

A 24-hour message line for the National Alliance lays out the group's policies.

"We favour a free, strong, proud, white America," it states.

The group's lawyer says it represents the "interests of freedom of speech" and exists within the limits of free expression in the United States. It is not breaking any laws and should be allowed to receive the money, said Hughes.

The case, he said, is based on "the rhetoric of hysteria."

Isabelle McCorkill's lawyer said he fully expects free speech will be one the main arguments he will face at the hearing.

But he contends hate speech is apparent in the group's literature, particularly a document that talks about carving out a "white living space," and the "racial cleansing of the land."

"I can't see any good coming out of this," said Chiasson, referring to the estate going to the National Alliance. "Only evil would come from that."

McCorkill's collection includes: Greek and Roman coins that are thousands of years old, an ancient Iranian sword, Neolithic arrowheads and an Egyptian stone tablet from the 13th Dynasty, according to a 55-page appraiser's report from August 2010.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...ll-estate.html

VNN Media

Old August 1st, 2013 #65
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Will the Will be Contested? (TFW)

If Eric gets the loot, he will be living large. EriKa will get her child support and everyone will live happily ever after except for the present and past members. The quicker the organization is put out of its misery the better. There is nothing worth saving but the old ADV broadcasts and website pages. The Phoenix can then arise from the ashes.

Old August 1st, 2013 #66
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
If Eric gets the loot, he will be living large. EriKa will get her child support and everyone will live happily ever after

That's a sure thing. No doubt that, along with the responsibilities of motherhood and the ageing process, Erika will not do another spread for PLAYBOY. Once again folks, it is ALL about the money.....

Old August 1st, 2013 #67
H.B.

jewsign

Quote:
Who knows what they could do with this money?
Sell books? Music CDs?

That ignorant, camel-faced sheenie reptile seems to forget that when Resistance Records was around and at its peak, they were doing $1 million plus a year in sales.

Blocking the inheritance will do what? The entire Internet is pretty much becoming jew-wise, so it is too little too late. These filthy, hook-nosed shylocks just look like a bunch of greedy, grasping hate-filled fanatics eager to crack down on free speech and deny people their civil rights.

Old August 1st, 2013 #68
vindicator06
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Sell books? Music CDs?
Go back and re-read the thread. It is ALL about the money. How about this?
LIVING LARGE....! Damn, what in the hell is wrong with you? Cannot see the forest for the trees? Neither could Ed Racine...go watch "Body Heat ('81)." Then, maybe you can put two and two together and come up with four. Do you even know how to balance a checkbook?

Old August 1st, 2013 #69
Robert Ransdell

While the money from the Canadian man's estate would be an invaluable shot in the arm for the NA, could be used in a myriad of different ways, the problem with the NA, even during the last few years, has not been money. One of the reasons that myself and a number of others resigned in Oct 2012 was that it came to light that EG had taken out personal loans with a number of members and supporters. Those were funds that could have been put to use by the Alliance and instead went to pay for his own personal bills, obligations, etc.

Now many of these loans were not paid back. The one I know that was paid back was only paid back because the member had him sign a contract. Another former member is being paid back in small payments, but with the sum he ran up with this person those payments may pay the entire amount loaned back when we are all in assisted living facilities or six feet under. I am sure there are people that myself or the reform the NA group are not even aware of who have given up hope in being paid back.

Now this ruins the goodwill that these people had for the NA, goodwill that may have been good for numerous other donations, especially if the money was being put to good use. And their goodwill would still be there for the NA, if a change of leadership was made.

So that is the thing people still have to realize even though they may have written off and forgotten about the NA, I can say for certain that Dr. Pierce's legacy and even simply the name "National Alliance" still brought good people and people who were willing to lend financial support to the efforts of the NA. The sad thing is for the last few years it just has not went to the work of the NA, it has went to keep EG paid up on his bills.

So that is perhaps the saddest thing to point out - even if this money was held up by the Canadian court, if the NA was being run by someone who hadn't essentially given up hope and decided to just take what they could for themselves, then things would be in a much healthier state, I can say that knowing how much money was loaned to EG by one activist alone.

Now if the effort to take back the NA was successful I think that this estate could be a great way to get things rolling, but I think it would not be vital, as long as that land is not sold and as long as people gave the new leadership just an eye, gave them an opportunity to show them that real change had happened, then things would proceed in a positive way, progress would be made within 6 months tops, the support is still there.

Old August 1st, 2013 #70
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
While the money from the Canadian man's estate would be an invaluable shot in the arm for the NA, could be used in a myriad of different ways, the problem with the NA, even during the last few years, has not been money. One of the reasons that myself and a number of others resigned in Oct 2012 was that it came to light that EG had taken out personal loans with a number of members and supporters. Those were funds that could have been put to use by the Alliance and instead went to pay for his own personal bills, obligations, etc.

Now many of these loans were not paid back. The one I know that was paid back was only paid back because the member had him sign a contract. Another former member is being paid back in small payments, but with the sum he ran up with this person those payments may pay the entire amount loaned back when we are all in assisted living facilities or six feet under. I am sure there are people that myself or the reform the NA group are not even aware of who have given up hope in being paid back.

Now this ruins the goodwill that these people had for the NA, goodwill that may have been good for numerous other donations, especially if the money was being put to good use. And their goodwill would still be there for the NA, if a change of leadership was made.

So that is the thing people still have to realize even though they may have written off and forgotten about the NA, I can say for certain that Dr. Pierce's legacy and even simply the name "National Alliance" still brought good people and people who were willing to lend financial support to the efforts of the NA. The sad thing is for the last few years it just has not went to the work of the NA, it has went to keep EG paid up on his bills.

So that is perhaps the saddest thing to point out - even if this money was held up by the Canadian court, if the NA was being run by someone who hadn't essentially given up hope and decided to just take what they could for themselves, then things would be in a much healthier state, I can say that knowing how much money was loaned to EG by one activist alone.

Now if the effort to take back the NA was successful I think that this estate could be a great way to get things rolling, but I think it would not be vital, as long as that land is not sold and as long as people gave the new leadership just an eye, gave them an opportunity to show them that real change had happened, then things would proceed in a positive way, progress would be made within 6 months tops, the support is still there.
You are living in a fantasy world.

Old August 1st, 2013 #71
Karl LaForce

Quote:
Go back and re-read the thread. It is ALL about the money. How about this?
LIVING LARGE....! Damn, what in the hell is wrong with you? Cannot see the forest for the trees? Neither could Ed Racine...go watch "Body Heat ('81)." Then, maybe you can put two and two together and come up with four. Do you even know how to balance a checkbook?

Money or no money. The Alliance is DOA with Gliebe at the wheel.

Money is velocity. Leadership is direction.

Dr. Pierce lived and worked in a store front office for years, and was growing an effective organization on a shoe string.

Old August 1st, 2013 #72
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
You are living in a fantasy world.
Fair enough, you are probably right. Better to set upon a avenue of simply taking pot shots at anyone who wants to do something to try to save the NA.

Yeah there are a number of other organizations that have the name recognition, the property, the historical importance, etc of the NA that people should just give up, let some charlatan just besmirch the name of a great man without any effort to make things right.

Fact is I have had discussions with the people involved about how I don't think the odds of success support the idea of putting a significant amount of money toward the effort, at least not unless the odds of success are in our favor. But the ideas that are being pursued are solid ones and they are worth trying if not only to say that everything we could have tried to do to rescue the Alliance was tried.

I can cite a recent historical example of how the main idea that is in the works has worked in the real world, with a entity that is political in nature no less, how it was used to remove one group from power and installed the "reform" group.

The ideas in the works have not been those of NA loyalists either, they were first hatched and pointed out by people who have never even been with the NA, people who only admired Dr. Pierce and heard about what was going on, these people certainly have no reason to make up a fantasy world, rather they know how things work in the real world and have cited a number of things in which the leader has made "real world" mistakes. The only question is, who will try, I said try, to hold him accountable.

Don't want to give that example here but I will when it is either successful or when it has proven not to be in this case - either way it will show that I or no one who still has hope for the NA is in a fantasy world.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #73
Jim Harting

This McCorkell business is a stupid move on the Jews' part.

Canadians who support the Movement are now warned shift their assets to forbidden groups before their death, insuring that said assets go to where they want them to go. Maybe some wary non-Canadians will do the same as well.

If they had let the bequest go through uncontested, Gliebe would have received the money and pissed it away--it would NOT have gone into building or propping up the NA.

Net effect: they have given everyone a heads up and received nothing of benefit in return. (Well, nothing but smug self-satisfaction--but how much is that worth?)

Misstep on their part.
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58

Old August 2nd, 2013 #74
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Dr. Pierce lived and worked in a store front office for years, and was growing an effective organization on a shoe string.
This is the core of the matter. The Gliebster did not want to live at the HQ in West Virginia. Erich is a 'townie' he is like a big girl, he needs all the distractions that the city has. The boards in these organizations are just rubber stamp. All the board members are loyal friends to the indolent in charge.

Take Mark Weber of the IHR, a lazy good for nothing indolent, who also lives off the donation dollars of doltish supporters. In 2012 the IHR brought in $131,000 in donations. Weber has a group of 'yes men' board members, all friends or close associates. Weber, like Gliebe should of been kicked out on his ass 10 years ago.

When you have a yes man rubber stamp board, who will back and defend the lazy indolent in charge, then there's nothing you can do to get rid of them.

VNN Media

Old August 2nd, 2013 #75
H.B.

The danger I see is that the filthy, hook-nosed jew swine are trying to create an ideological litmus test before an institution or person gets what is in a will. If you disagree with them on say "gay marriage" or amnesty for illegals, they want to label you a "dangerous extremist" and block you from the will and maybe even swindle the money for themselves.

That is probably the goal since with or without the money, the NA is still essentially defunct.

Old August 17th, 2013 #76
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
That is probably the goal since with or without the money, the NA is still essentially defunct.
I have always said Shabboz Goy Gliebe was all about the money. Perhaps you should look at this:

http://www.jbcampbellextremismonline...holocaust.html

We can read and read and the more we read
the bigger the swindle is revealed. The money.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

[a man dies and leaves a bequest to National Alliance. jews are trying to steal the money because they don't like NA's politics.]

Neo-Nazi estate dispute to be overseen by Jewish groups
Two Jewish groups and New Brunswick attorney general to weigh in on case

CBC News Posted: Aug 21, 2013 10:36 AM AT Last Updated: Aug 21, 2013 3:14 PM

Three outside groups will be allowed to weigh in on a legal dispute over a New Brunswick man’s estimated $250,000 estate being left to an American neo-Nazi group.

Robert McCorkill died in 2004, leaving $250,000 in artifacts and investments to the National Alliance, a white supremacist group in the United States.
Robert McCorkill lived in Saskatoon and Ottawa before moving to Saint John, where he died in 2004. (Southern Poverty Law Center)

McCorkill's sister, Isabelle McCorkill, wants the will quashed and filed an injunction last month.

When the matter goes to court in September, two prominent Jewish groups and the provincial attorney general will join her side.

Anita Bromberg is the head of legal affairs with B'nai Brith Canada — one of three groups granted intervener status in the McCorkill case.

She said neo-Nazi beliefs are on the rise in Europe and a six figure gift to the National Alliance could breathe life into the movement here.

"There's still an attraction to this philosophy, and to revive it is a dangerous concept," she said.

B'nai Brith will be joined by the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, another of the interveners.

Richard Marceau, the general counsel for the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, shares Bromberg’s concerns.

"The National Alliance is much weaker than it was in the past and we don't want to take any chances of money breathing new life into it," he said.

The province of New Brunswick, represented by the attorney general, will also have standing at next month's hearing.

All the interveners will be able to make submissions, trying to convince the court to wipe away McCorkill's will.

The lawyer representing the interests of the National Alliance did not object to any of the group's weighing in.

Rare coins, ancient weapons collection

The collection includes Greek and Roman coins that are thousands of years old, an ancient Iranian sword, Neolithic arrowheads and an Egyptian stone tablet from the 13th Dynasty, according to a 55-page appraiser's report from August 2010.

McCorkill was born in 1937, the son of a farmer in Bearbrook, Ontario.

He became a chemist and lived in Saskatoon in the 1990s, when he joined the National Alliance.

The University of Saskatchewan's Museum of Antiquities was lent a portion of his coin collection and put it on display for several years.

When McCorkill moved to Ottawa around 2000, he took his collection with him. Some of his artifacts remain on loan to the University of Ottawa's Museum of Classical Antiquities.

He's buried in Saint John's Fernhill Cemetery

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...nazi-will.html

Old August 22nd, 2013 #78
Randal Goode

As anyone who has actually tried to contest or break a will knows, unless the NA retains incredibly stupid and incompetent attorneys, there is not a damn thing this woman or the Jews can do about the bequest. This is an easy case to win for the NA. All they have to do is not back down, all the case law will be open and shut in their favor. The opposition will have a hell of a time trying to prove incompetence on the part of the chemist and thus have a leg to stand on to nullify the will. It's hard to do unless the person was dramatically mentally incompetent when he made the will. And I doubt this is even remotely the case.

Old September 15th, 2013 #79
vindicator06
Banned

Just curious. Does anyone know of the whereabouts of any of the Pierce Memorial Stones that some of us paid good money for? I put $100 in one. I know of others who put in $1000s. What is Gliebe going to do with those? Sell them? To whom?

Old September 16th, 2013 #80
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Gliebe’s Alliance Has No Members and He Likes It That Way

Gliebe’s Alliance Has No Members and He Likes It That Way

Quote:
With Alliance membership plummeting toward zero, Erich Gliebe and his so-called Board of Directors have found a unique face-saving way to deal with the embarrassment; that is to declare they don’t want any members anyway. In a recent letter of September 6th to what little is left of current members, Mr. Gliebe has taken away their standing and demoted them to “supporters” as the National Alliance has now been declared a non-membership organization.
more at: Gliebe’s Alliance Has No Members and He Likes It That Way

Tags
#1, national alliance, william pierce

Thread