Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2024 #1
Farwell Kirk

Default Masters Of The Air ?

Has anyone watched this show? I suppose it's the usual crap. I bet the Allied airman are portrayed as being "hopelessly outnumbered" etc., etc. In fact the exact opposite was true. I see Steven Jewberg is behind it, a bad sign for sure.

Last edited by Farwell Kirk; February 8th, 2024 at 08:32 PM.

Old February 8th, 2024 #2
bedford

I don't watch TV but I heard radio ads for this show and they turned me off. It sounded like the usual German bashing like Inglorious Bastards. Schmielberg sure has an obsession with these WW2 movies. Amurricans are the good guys who do their duty to fight evil Notzis to save Jews.
Sometime in the 90s I lost all interest in watching WWjew movies or reading books. It is real lame that 80 years later people have to regurgitate this patriotard crap to evoke fake
emotions.
Shouldn't we be worried about saving our country now from the mess it's in.

Old February 8th, 2024 #3
Ray Allan

I can't watch any more WWjew movies, either. As a matter of fact, I've thrown away most of the WWjew movies I had in my video collection, they are unwatchable garbage anymore. The world we exist in today is a direct result of that jew-instigated war. This country is not worth saving at this point, it's too far gone down the jew-fucked shitter. The jew ass oy vey needs to be destroyed and every jew in the world along with their traitorous goyim enablers need to be exterminated if Whites are to have any chance of surviving on the North American continent or anywhere else on Planet Earth.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 9th, 2024 #4
bedford

I wasn't that Jew wise in 1993 when Schindler's List came out. Not like now. I actually bought into the evil Germans- poor, innocent persecuted Jews narrative. It was not until 2000 that I got involved in WN. I was racially aware about niggers from an early age. I could not sit through that awful movie again. There is all the smarmy violin music and that scene at the end where the old kike survivors put their rocks on the grave sites.
I did like the scene where the German girl shouts Goodbye Jews as they are being evicted.

Old February 9th, 2024 #5
Ray Allan

I wasn't very jew-wise in 1990 myself when the movie Memphis Belle came out. That was one of the first VHS tapes I pitched in the trash. Although the aerial sequences with the B-17s were good, (some early CGI scenes not so good), I now find every character in that movie totally nauseating, especially little runt Sean Astin's character Rascal. He was so obnoxious that all through the story I was wishing someone would throw him out of the airplane without a parachute. He almost did when his gun turret was destroyed by flak and nearly fell out. The other one was co-pilot Luke who told Dennis the pilot, played by Matthew Modine, "What's the difference, they're all Nazis!" when Dennis was worried the bombs might fall on civilians instead of their aircraft factory target. The 1943 documentary film about the real 'Memphis Belle' is better and more accurate, despite the wartime propaganda injected into it.

So anyway, not planning on seeing this new Steve Jewberg crap. Fucking jews still can't let this go after 80 years.

Old February 18th, 2024 #6
bedford

What is with Tom Hanks always pushing this WW2 patriotard crap? Seriously, give it a rest. If Hanks thinks the military is so great then why doesn't he enlist? Sure the guy is close to 70 now but he can still grab a rifle and get in a trench in Ukraine or Syria somewhere and fight for Amurrica.

Old February 18th, 2024 #7
bedford

I just realized that this June is the 80th anniversary of the D Day landings. They will trot out the 5 remaining American D Day vets who are now 104.
Then Biden, Hanks and Gary Sinise will thank them for saving the world. Well they actually saved ZOG which now controls the world but why quibble about little details?

Old February 19th, 2024 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I just realized that this June is the 80th anniversary of the D Day landings. They will trot out the 5 remaining American D Day vets who are now 104.
Then Biden, Hanks and Gary Sinise will thank them for saving the world. Well they actually saved ZOG which now controls the world but why quibble about little details?
Yeah, ever since he did Saving Private Ryan, Hanks has been about as bad as Gary Sinise with that crap. I guess after they both appeared in Forrest Gump, Hymiewood tapped them to be the big Worst Generation cheerleaders.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #9
Ray Allan

Real Luftwaffe gun camera footage of FW 190s and Bf 110s blasting away with 20mm and 30mm cannon at B-17s and B-24s. One of the fighter pilots mentioned, Major Anton Hackl, was a top-scoring ace who survived the war.

Thread