VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2018 #21
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Apparently German soldiers who were on the territory of Russia for 5 years fucked each other or they furiously jerked off.

What's the point of this post ?

You wouldn't happen to defend the Red Army , would you ?

Just in case you took that statement as anti-Russian , I'm talking specifically about a regime here . .

NOT the Russian people . .

If it hadn't been for the Bolshevik takeover , the Red Army would never have existed . .

Oh , and to be honest , Alex , I resent your tone concerning my ancestors . .

TBH , Germans fought for their country in World War 2 while the Russians unfortunately were under the spell of (((a certain regime)))

Old October 24th, 2018 #22
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and just in case anybody thinks I'm exaggerating . .

This picture should speak volumes . .

Ilya Grigoryevich Ehrenburg

"Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, kill, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army."

Certified here . .

http://www.berlin-1945.com/horrors-o...renberg-texts/

Old October 24th, 2018 #23
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
What's the point of this post ?
I would not have been forgiven here if I had assumed that German soldiers raped Russian women.

Quote:
Oh , and to be honest , Alex , I resent your tone concerning my ancestors . .
Some of my ancestors served in the Red Army. Without any proof you made them the devils of hell.

Old October 24th, 2018 #24
Alex Him

Quote:
"Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, kill, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army."

Certified here . .

http://www.berlin-1945.com/horrors-o...renberg-texts/
Regarding this quote in the link it is written that:

"I can not find source, but it is widely cited in books and web. Who can helpme find out where is was first published?"

I am suggesting that this is the false quote. It is unlikely that someone in the USSR could use such a thing as "racial pride". Racism in any form in the ideology of the USSR was completely excluded.

Old October 24th, 2018 #25
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I would not have been forgiven here if I had assumed that German soldiers raped Russian women.
In ALL wars things occur which are . . well . . unwelcome . .

Even if one doesn't like certain facts , one has to be honest . .

And one has to consider that soldiers have a libido too . . They are among the most lonesome people when "out there" . .

I assume in many wars soldiers abused females . .

Such things happen , whether one likes it or not . .

Quote:
Some of my ancestors served in the Red Army. Without any proof you made them the devils of hell.
I didn't do anything . . It is an open secret that the Red Army was among the biggest rapists in the world . .

I was reciting this fact . .

Oh and since you are Russian I figured there might be chances some of your ancestors served under (((that regime))) . .

But , guess what . . past is past . .

To make it clear again : I have absolutely nothing against the Russian people , they were unfortunate to be under that regime . .

I do not even know if your ancestors specifically engaged in rape . .

And with this thread I didn't even put the main focus on what the Red Army did , this thread was about how leftists view females in general . .

I am , in a way , sorry if you took offense by what was written here . .
Quote:
Regarding this quote in the link it is written that:

"I can not find source, but it is widely cited in books and web. Who can helpme find out where is was first published?"

I am suggesting that this is the false quote. It is unlikely that someone in the USSR could use such a thing as "racial pride". Racism in any form in the ideology of the USSR was completely excluded.
David Duke . .

I do not deny that in any war things occur that are unwelcome . .

To prevent misunderstandings in the future , Alex , since I often have Communism in the line of fire in my posts , once again . .

I DO NOT BLAME RUSSIA PER SE . .

In fact the Russians were the first victims of Bolshevism . .

To show my good will and that I'm not out to provoke I gave you an up-thumbee for post # 23 . .

Old November 4th, 2018 #26
ColdFire
Banned

In fact Ehrenburg was so anti-German ( look up some of his quotes ; and before some lurkers might think "He was only anti-German because of Hitler . ." , the kikes had long plotted against Germany even before Hitler . . .) , the fact that he didn't claim that the word "German" stems from "germ" makes me wonder . .

Old December 17th, 2018 #27
ColdFire
Banned

. . . one shouldn't forget that in Judeo-Bolshevik-society females had a lot of key-positions . .
One example would be this broad . .

. . Rosa Kaganovich . . .

. . sister of the famous Lazar Kaganovich , "Butcher of the Ukraine" , who Stalin married ( maybe so he himself would appear more 'related' to the Judeo-Bolshevik cartel . .) . .

Lazar's sister was nothing behind Lazar when it comes to mean character . .

Stupid bitch . .

Old December 17th, 2018 #28
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
. . . one shouldn't forget that in Judeo-Bolshevik-society females had a lot of key-positions . .
What is the basis of your statement?

How many women were ministers or marshals or members of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union?

What was their percentage in the leadership of the USSR?

Or the key-position in your opinion is "a wife"?

Then any Western politician has a woman on a key-position.

Quote:
One example would be this broad . .

. . Rosa Kaganovich . . .

. . sister of the famous Lazar Kaganovich , "Butcher of the Ukraine" , who Stalin married ( maybe so he himself would appear more 'related' to the Judeo-Bolshevik cartel . .) . .

Lazar's sister was nothing behind Lazar when it comes to mean character . .

Stupid bitch . .
Maya, the daughter of Lazar Kaganovich in the preface to his book writes:

"Не могу не сказать еще вот о чем. В последние годы, после ухода отца с политической арены, о нем, и не только о нем, появилось много выдумок и небылиц, а зачастую и просто клеветы, подхватываемой и распространяемой некоторыми отечественными и зарубежными журналистами. Одни это делали, очевидно, в попытке любыми средствами очернить прошлое, другие — в погоне за хорошо оплачиваемыми сенсациями. Я имею в виду прежде всего книгу «Кремлевский волк» американского журналиста С.Кагана, который, объявив себя племянником, вытащил на свет целый букет клеветнических измышлений. Достаточно сказать о выдумке о некой мифической сестре Розе, которой никогда не существовало. Единственная сестра Л.М. Кагановича Рахиль всю жизнь прожила с мужем и шестью детьми в Чернобыле и умерла в 1926 г. в Киеве, где и похоронена. Здесь не место подробно разбирать и опровергать все выдумки Кагана. Важно уже то, что он не является родственником и никогда не встречался с отцом, хотя ссылается на личные беседы с ним как на источник информации." - http://stalinism.ru/elektronnaya-bib...i-chast-i.html

You can translate it yourself with the help of an autotranslator.

My translation:

"I can't keep quiet about this. In recent years, after my father left the political arena, many tales and fables have appeared about him, and not only about him. And often it was just slander, picked up and distributed by some domestic and foreign journalists. Some people did it, obviously, in an attempt by any means to discredit the past, other people in a pursuit of well-paid sensations. I mean first of all the book “The wolf of the Kremlin” by the American journalist Stuart Kahan, who, declaring himself Kaganovich's nephew, pulled out a whole bunch of slanderous fabrications. Suffice to say about the invention of a certain mythical sister Rosa, who never existed. The only sister of Lazar Kaganovich, Rakhil, lived all her life with her husband and six children in Chernobyl and died in 1926 in Kiev, where she was buried. This is not the place to disassemble and refute all of Kahan’s slander in detail. The important thing is that he is not a relative of Lazar Kaganovich and has never met my father, although he refers to personal conversations with him as a source his information."

Old December 18th, 2018 #29
ColdFire
Banned

Smile

Quote:
What is the basis of your statement?

How many women were ministers or marshals or members of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union?

What was their percentage in the leadership of the USSR?

Or the key-position in your opinion is "a wife"?

Then any Western politician has a woman on a key-position.
The beginning of feminism was with the New World Order (to which all of the Judeo-Bolsheviks subscribed . . ) . . . one shouldn't make a mistake about that.

Just sayin'..

To many 'Westerners' back then it must've been 'unused to' seeing relatively many females in 'high positions' in the USSR (make no mistake about that, within 'the party' in the Soviet Union females were more or less 'equals' . . )

Two examples

Olga Kameneva . .

. .sister of this guy . .

. .

Alexandra Kollontai

Quote:
Maya, the daughter of Lazar Kaganovich in the preface to his book writes:

"Не могу не сказать еще вот о чем. В последние годы, после ухода отца с политической арены, о нем, и не только о нем, появилось много выдумок и небылиц, а зачастую и просто клеветы, подхватываемой и распространяемой некоторыми отечественными и зарубежными журналистами. Одни это делали, очевидно, в попытке любыми средствами очернить прошлое, другие — в погоне за хорошо оплачиваемыми сенсациями. Я имею в виду прежде всего книгу «Кремлевский волк» американского журналиста С.Кагана, который, объявив себя племянником, вытащил на свет целый букет клеветнических измышлений. Достаточно сказать о выдумке о некой мифической сестре Розе, которой никогда не существовало. Единственная сестра Л.М. Кагановича Рахиль всю жизнь прожила с мужем и шестью детьми в Чернобыле и умерла в 1926 г. в Киеве, где и похоронена. Здесь не место подробно разбирать и опровергать все выдумки Кагана. Важно уже то, что он не является родственником и никогда не встречался с отцом, хотя ссылается на личные беседы с ним как на источник информации." - http://stalinism.ru/elektronnaya-bib...i-chast-i.html

You can translate it yourself with the help of an autotranslator.

My translation:

"I can't keep quiet about this. In recent years, after my father left the political arena, many tales and fables have appeared about him, and not only about him. And often it was just slander, picked up and distributed by some domestic and foreign journalists. Some people did it, obviously, in an attempt by any means to discredit the past, other people in a pursuit of well-paid sensations. I mean first of all the book “The wolf of the Kremlin” by the American journalist Stuart Kahan, who, declaring himself Kaganovich's nephew, pulled out a whole bunch of slanderous fabrications. Suffice to say about the invention of a certain mythical sister Rosa, who never existed. The only sister of Lazar Kaganovich, Rakhil, lived all her life with her husband and six children in Chernobyl and died in 1926 in Kiev, where she was buried. This is not the place to disassemble and refute all of Kahan’s slander in detail. The important thing is that he is not a relative of Lazar Kaganovich and has never met my father, although he refers to personal conversations with him as a source his information."
First of all , thanks for taking it upon yourself to translate that . .

I know how difficult an 'analogous' translation can be a times, lol , I've often translated stuff for this forum from German to English , lol . .

Concerning the content . .

Don't you think the Judeo-Bolshies had to 'hide' some things from time to time ?
Who do you trust "more"?

Old December 18th, 2018 #30
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
The beginning of feminism was with the New World Order (to which all of the Judeo-Bolsheviks subscribed . . ) . . . one shouldn't make a mistake about that.
I do not understand what you mean by the name of the New World Order, so I ask you to clarify this.

Quote:
To many 'Westerners' back then it must've been 'unused to' seeing relatively many females in 'high positions' in the USSR
You have not submitted any sufficiently reliable evidence of this statement so far and have missed my question: "What was their percentage in the leadership of the USSR?"

Quote:
(make no mistake about that, within 'the party' in the Soviet Union females were more or less 'equals' . . )
I agree with this statement.

Quote:
Two examples

Olga Kameneva . .

Alexandra Kollontai
Very few examples you gave although you wrote that there are "many females in 'high positions"

Regarding Olga Kameneva:

English wikipedia: In 1918, Kameneva was put in charge of the Theater Division (TEO) of the People's Commissariat for Education.

From the time it was organized in October 1919, Kameneva was a member of the board of directors of the Soviet Communist Party's Women's Section.

Between 1921 and 1923, Kameneva was a leading member of the Central Commission for Fighting the After-Effects of the Famine and oversaw a propaganda campaign against the American Relief Administration (ARA) under Herbert Hoover in the Soviet press.

Between 1923 and 1925, she was the head of the short-lived Commission for Foreign Relief (KZP), a Soviet governmental commission that regulated and then liquidated remaining Western charities in the Soviet Union.

From 1926 to 1928, Kameneva served as chairman of the USSR Society for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries ("Voks", Vsesoiuznoe Obshchestvo Kul'turnoi Sviazi s Zagranitsei).

Despite all my respect for theaters, I do not think that this woman has ever held positions in the state that could be called "key-positions".

Regarding Alexandra Kollontai:

English wikipedia: She was a member of the Executive Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, and "for the rest of 1917, [she] was a constant agitator for revolution in Russia as a speaker, leaflet writer and worker on the Bolshevik women's paper Rabotnitsa".

At the Second All-Russian Congress of Soviets on 26 October, she was elected People's Commissar for Social Welfare in the first Soviet government, but she soon resigned in opposition to the Brest-Litovsk Peace.

She was the most prominent woman in the Soviet administration and was best known for founding the Zhenotdel or "Women's Department" in 1919. This organization worked to improve the conditions of women's lives in the Soviet Union, fighting illiteracy and educating women about the new marriage, education, and work laws put in place by the Revolution. It was eventually closed in 1930.

From late 1922 Kollontai was appointed to various diplomatic positions abroad and was thus prevented from playing any further leading role at home. Initially, she was sent as an attaché to the Soviet legation in Norway. In early 1924 she was first promoted to Chargé d'affaires and from August to Minister Plenipotentiary. As such she later served in Mexico (1926–27), again in Norway (1927–30) and eventually in Sweden (1930–45), where she was finally promoted to Ambassador in 1943.

In this case, I agree that Alexandra Kollontai was a woman who was in a key-position. At least she was a minister for a short time.

But one person is not "many females".

We can certainly recall Ekaterina Furtseva, who was the USSR Minister of Culture (1960-1974), but then we should also recall Frances Perkins, who was the U.S. Secretary of Labor (1933-1945).

In general, no "many females in 'high positions" existed in the USSR.

Quote:
Don't you think the Judeo-Bolshies had to 'hide' some things from time to time ?
It is quite possible, but at the same time I do not forget that the West had its own reasons to lie about the USSR.

We can observe today how many lies appear about Russia from the mouth of Western officials and Western media. But Russia today is only the geopolitical opponent of the West. The Soviet Union was both a geopolitical and ideological opponent of the West. So why do you think that the Western media lied about USSR less than they are now lying about Russia?

We have just seen a fresh example of this. Hugo Böse suddenly realized that his image of Moscow was not entirely true - https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552512

Who inspired this wrong image?

Quote:
Who do you trust "more"?
It's very simple.
The more reliable the source of information, the more I trust him.

In this case, Kaganovich’s daughter made a statement that Stuart Kahan is not Kaganovich’s nephew.

Can you refute this statement? What do you really know about the life of Stuart Kahan?

PostScript:

There is an even easier way

Take read a book written by Lazar Kaganovich and compare with what is written in the book of Stuart Kahan.

Although in this case (as in all other cases) the book of Stuart Kahan containing lies can be bought and read in English, but the book of Lazar Kaganovich can not be bought and read in English.

Western propaganda works perfectly. It fabricates a lie and does not miss any information that does not correspond to this lie.

This book by Kaganovich was published at least in 1997. But it is impossible to find even a mention in the English Internet, as if it does not exist. In English Wikipedia on the page dedicated to Kaganovich links are given only to the book of Stuart Kahan.

By the way, these links can be seen that the lie about the Rosa Kaganovich is not the creation of Stuart Kahan and spread by Western media since 1941.

Last edited by Alex Him; December 18th, 2018 at 08:29 PM.

Old December 19th, 2018 #31
Alex Him

Smile

I liked the description of Lazar Kaganovich's father in two books.

Stuart Kahan:

He was a sehneider, a tailor, and although he refused to wear glasses because of vanity, his eyes were the weakest part of his body, long since tired and aching from the countless hours hunched over a needle and thread. He would work extraordinary hours, from the crack of dawn to the last rays of sunlight. He enjoyed what he did, and his patience was unlimited. He never raised his voice and would concentrate on the work in front of him, his long thin fingers moving easily over the fabric, while he softly hummed songs from his youth, old Yiddish tunes for which he could never remember the words, only the melodies. His father had been a cantor, and music was an integral part of his being. Nothing bothered him, and he went about his business quietly, almost sheepishly, while his wife and children bustled around him.

Lazar Kaganovich:

My father, Moisey, was born, grew up and lived 60 years without a break (from his 63 years) in the village of Kabany. His father (my grandfather) Benya did not receive the promised land after the resettlement and was in distress. He had to work in logging. He could not give any education to his eldest son (my father) and sent him to work from the age of 13. Starting with an assistant in peasant labor and with logging, my father then became a skilled worker at the resin plant.
…..
These difficult conditions were complicated and especially aggravated after my father was seriously injured at the resin plant. The accident of the boiler led to the fact that the hot mass poured over my father, his chest burned, and he was seriously ill for the rest of his life.
…...
We did not have our own land. Father rented a piece of land for sowing potatoes, vegetables, buckwheat. We constantly helped him in this. And also we had a cow.

Отец мой Моисей родился, вырос и прожил безвыездно 60 лет (из 63-х) в деревне Кабаны. Его отец — мой дед Беня не получил обещанной при переселении земли и оказался в бедственном положении — он сам работал на лесозаготовках. Своему старшему сыну, моему отцу, он, естественно, не мог дать никакого образования и отправил его на заработки с 13-летнего возраста. Начав с батрачества, лесозаготовок, мой отец потом стал квалифицированным рабочим на смолено-дегтярном заводе.
…..
Эти трудные условия осложнились и особенно отягчились после того, как отец получил тяжелую травму на дегтярном заводе — авария котла привела к тому, что горячая масса облила отца, грудь обгорела, и он всю оставшуюся жизнь тяжко болел.
…..
Собственной земли не было, отец арендовал клочок земли для посева картофеля, овощей, гречихи. Мы, дети, ему помогали, была у нас кормилица — коровенка. - http://stalinism.ru/elektronnaya-bib...i.html?start=1

I am delighted with these tailor/worker at the resin plant and, as well as the cantor/logger

Old December 19th, 2018 #32
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I do not understand what you mean by the name of the New World Order, so I ask you to clarify this.
"New World Order"=movement to burn out the European peoples of this world /bring about the reign of a self-appointed 'messianic elite' on this planet . . . you might want to check out this thread . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552163. . .

Quote:
You have not submitted any sufficiently reliable evidence of this subject so far and have missed my question: "What was their percentage in the leadership of the USSR?"
. . .lol . . . you want me to give the exact stats? I do not even know of a website which gives the exact stats . . . the Judeo-Bolsheviks sure had some things "to hide" . . Yet , it is a widely aknowledged fact that within the Bolshevik party /Soviet Union females were more or less regarded as 'equals' . .

Crack open a history book . .

Quote:
I agree with this statement.

Quote:
Very few examples you gave although you wrote that there are "many females in 'high positions"
I tried to give the most PROMINENT ones..

Like I said , I tried. . .

But . . . to quote Jedi Master Yoga . .eh. .I man 'Yoda' . .

Old December 19th, 2018 #33
Gladiatrix

Muslim nigger and his girlfriend

Old December 21st, 2018 #34
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
"New World Order"=movement to burn out the European peoples of this world /bring about the reign of a self-appointed 'messianic elite' on this planet . . . you might want to check out this thread . .
I think our brother Alex Him wanted to say that NWO is most likely a useless abstraction coming from conspiracy, and we White nationalists and friends of Mother Russia could leave this abbreviation, there are more interesting things to focus on.. As well as Lazar Kaganović wasn't a bad guy as he was usually demonized in Western media, always portraying Stalin and Russia in a bad way. Just a usual politician coming from poor and honest family who did his job well.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #35
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
I think our brother Alex Him wanted to say that...
I wanted to say that if you have sources of information from all the warring parties, then your life becomes more fun

Concerning feminism

In 1789, the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (French: Déclaration des droits de l'homme et du citoyen de 1789), was adopted by France's National Constituent Assembly:

"The representatives of the French people, organized as a National Assembly, believing that the ignorance, neglect, or contempt of the rights of man are the sole cause of public calamities and of the corruption of governments...:

Articles:

1. Men are born and remain free and equal in rights. Social distinctions may be founded only upon the general good.

2. The aim of all political association is the preservation of the natural and imprescriptible rights of man. These rights are liberty, property, security, and resistance to oppression.

3. The principle of all sovereignty resides essentially in the nation. No body nor individual may exercise any authority which does not proceed directly from the nation.

4. Liberty consists in the freedom to do everything which injures no one else; hence the exercise of the natural rights of each man has no limits except those which assure to the other members of the society the enjoyment of the same rights. These limits can only be determined by law.
…………………………"

What it is?

This is the overthrow of the principle of class hierarchy in society. If the principle of hierarchy ceases to operate in one area of ​​life, then sooner or later there will be people who will ask themselves the question: Why is it acting in other areas?

Therefore, it is not at all surprising that, already two years later, in France, the Declaration of the Rights of Woman and of the Female Citizen (French: Déclaration des droits de la femme et de la citoyenne 1791) appeared, written by Olympe de Gouges.

"Believing that ignorance, omission, or scorn for the rights of woman are the only causes of public misfortunes and of the corruption of governments…:

Articles:

1. Woman is born free and lives equal to man in her rights. Social distinctions can be based only on the common utility.

2. The purpose of any political association is the conservation of the natural and impresciptible rights of woman and man; these rights are liberty property, security, and especially resistance to oppression.

3. The principle of all sovereignty rests essentially with the nation, which is nothing but the union of woman and man; no body and no individual can exercise any authority which does not come expressly from it (the nation).

4. Liberty and justice consist of restoring all that belongs to others; thus, the only limits on the exercise of the natural rights of woman are perpetual male tyranny; these limits are to be reformed by the laws of nature and reason.
…………………"

It is quite obvious that having the right to exist this trend could only increase.

In the end, there were people who uphold equal rights for nations, for races, for people with disabilities, for people with different sexual orientations and etc.

In my opinion, this can only be dealt with by a total restoration of the rights of the principle of hierarchy in all areas of life.

Now about the Bolsheviks.

They appeared in 1903 (II Congress of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party).

However, the right to vote in elections for women in Australia was introduced already in 1902 (Commonwealth Franchise Act 1902) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common...chise_Act_1902

Therefore, the Bolsheviks were just participants in this process along with many other social forces in different countries, and they are not its initiators.

For completeness, this historical sketch, I want to add that all this did not begin in 1789.

For example, the church hierarchy was overthrown by Protestantism in the 16th century.

As an example there is Leipzig Debate 1519

"Luther declared that sola scriptura (scripture alone) was the basis of Christian belief, that the Pope had no power as he was not mentioned in the Bible…" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leipzig_Debate

Old December 23rd, 2018 #36
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
I wanted to say that if you have sources of information from all the warring parties, then your life becomes more fun
In other words, feminism is not a destructive weapon against our race as some people claim, but just an alternative way of thinking, pretty reasonable in some areas, having rational foundation.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #37
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
In other words, feminism is not a destructive weapon against our race as some people claim, but just an alternative way of thinking, pretty reasonable in some areas, having rational foundation.
Feminism is a “branch” of a certain tree. To fight the branches is meaningless as long as the tree itself exists. It still continuously generates them. Therefore, you should evaluate the whole tree.

It must be decided whether the hierarchy principle is good or bad.

If it is good, then Luther is a pest, the National Constituent Assembly of France did wrong, feminists are harmful creatures, etc.

If this is bad, then Luther is a hero, the National Constituent Assembly of France went the right way, feminists are great, etc.

Regarding weapon

The question to which feminism applies (equality / inequality of men and women in society) is one of those basic things on which society stands. Therefore, replacing one support with another opposite to it can produce quite strong changes in all areas of society. For example, state where there are equal rights for men and women may try to promote feminism in state where there are no equal rights in order to make such state similar to itself.

Old January 5th, 2019 #38
ColdFire
Banned

@ Alex . . .

. . just bringing it back to your consciousness that "feminism" happens to be 100 %NWO (a tool of the NWO , that is . .) . . .

Two examples be named :

Naomi Wolf / Betty Friedan..

Both were mentioned in this thread I set up about 'bad-ass bitches' lol
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551619
(posts 3 /4 )

Old January 5th, 2019 #39
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
@ Alex . . .

"feminism" happens to be 100 %NWO (a tool of the NWO , that is . .)
To accept or reject this thesis, I must first understand: what is NWO? - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2261836&postcount=5

Old January 5th, 2019 #40
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
To accept or reject this thesis, I must first understand: what is NWO? - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2261836&postcount=5
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...64#post2261864 . .

Thread