VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2018 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default 'Give us $50,000 each to go home': Caravan migrants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istration.html

Old December 12th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

$50k worth of ammo should more than cover it, I think.

Old December 12th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Alfonso Guerreo Ulloa, an organizer from Honduras, told the San Diego Union-Tribune that the $50,000 figure is not a very big sum.
'It may seem like a lot of money to you,' he said.
'But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.'

We stole nothing from Honduras. They gave us cases of diphtheria, human fertilizer in our food, and lots of diseases which were few and far between until the invaders came. And that goes for mexishit and all the others.

And we don't need those types of "gifts," you latino scum!!!!!!!!

Old December 12th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

We stole nothing from Honduras. They gave us cases of diphtheria, human fertilizer in our food, and lots of diseases which were few and far between until the invaders came. And that goes for mexishit and all the others.

And we don't need those types of "gifts," you latino scum!!!!!!!!
Regarding that, why are we not getting parasites inside our bodies like the North Korean solider who defected that had all those parasites removed? It's said those parasites are caused me using feces as fertilizer which is done in North Korea. The Marshal stated that using feces increases crops.

Old December 12th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Regarding that, why are we not getting parasites inside our bodies like the North Korean solider who defected that had all those parasites removed? It's said those parasites are caused me using feces as fertilizer which is done in North Korea. The Marshal stated that using feces increases crops.
Here in the kwa we avoid many parasitic infections by proper hygiene, food preparation, etc.

Toxoplasma gondii infects a lot of AIDS patients, and I felt really sorry for the kids who got the HIV virus from blood transfusions back before measures were taken to minimize the probability that HIV can be spread through the blood supply.

Now, your pals in the Koreas eat cats, if you didn't know.

Quote:
Toxoplasma gondii (/ˈtɒksoʊplęzmə ˈɡɒndiaɪ/) is an obligate intracellular, parasitic apicomplexan that causes the disease toxoplasmosis.[3] Found worldwide, T. gondii is capable of infecting virtually all warm-blooded animals,[4]:1 but felids such as domestic cats are the only known definitive hosts in which the parasite may undergo sexual reproduction.[5]

-snip-

In infants, HIV/AIDS patients, and others with weakened immunity, infection may cause a serious and occasionally fatal illness, toxoplasmosis.[11][4]:77
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Worms like Trichinella species are more likely to be a problem.

Quote:
richinella spiralis is an ovoviviparous[1] nematode parasite, occurring in rodents, pigs, horses, bears, and humans, and is responsible for the disease trichinosis. It is sometimes referred to as the "pork worm" due to it being typically encountered in undercooked pork products. It should not be confused with the distantly related pork tapeworm.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella_spiralis

Unless the invaders bring them in, and pass them on in places like their nasty "restaurants," folks in the kwa are less likely to get most parasites, and most are rather easily treatable unless one is immunocompromised.

Old December 13th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Here in the kwa we avoid many parasitic infections by proper hygiene, food preparation, etc.

Toxoplasma gondii infects a lot of AIDS patients, and I felt really sorry for the kids who got the HIV virus from blood transfusions back before measures were taken to minimize the probability that HIV can be spread through the blood supply.

Now, your pals in the Koreas eat cats, if you didn't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Worms like Trichinella species are more likely to be a problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella_spiralis

Unless the invaders bring them in, and pass them on in places like their nasty "restaurants," folks in the kwa are less likely to get most parasites, and most are rather easily treatable unless one is immunocompromised.
So it might be wise not to eat Chinese or Mexican foods?

I very doubt the Marshal or the Moranbong hotties eat that infected foods fertilized by shit.

Old December 13th, 2018 #7
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So it might be wise not to eat Chinese or Mexican foods?

I very doubt the Marshal or the Moranbong hotties eat that infected foods fertilized by shit.
Actually, I'd avoid Korean cuisine. You never know. If you were in Korea you might be eating cat meat.

Old December 14th, 2018 #8
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Actually, I'd avoid Korean cuisine. You never know. If you were in Korea you might be eating cat meat.
In South Korea, dog meat is sold in stores. Seen it first hand.

Old December 15th, 2018 #9
)))Marc(((

Default So?

Ahem , will you be taking kikes and niggers with you for the $50k? )))the art of the deal(((

Old December 15th, 2018 #10
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
In South Korea, dog meat is sold in stores. Seen it first hand.
And, I believe, cat meat is also quite common there.
Apparently, the Koreans think that boiling alive makes the cat meat tastier & more tender!

Old December 15th, 2018 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking 'our heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
$50k worth of ammo should more than cover it, I think.
Yup, that's about right todays US troops 'spray n pray' and thousands of rounds are expended per kill

Old December 18th, 2018 #12
jaekel

I've got a better idea let's give these jungle nigger squat monsters lead instead.

Thread