VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2009 #1
Mike Parker

Default Jew Auster's Solution to the Jewish Problem

The anti-Semites and me; and my solution to the Jewish problem

Quote:
Here in a nutshell is the approach I advocate to the Jewish problem:

1.To the extent that Jews as Jews pursue an anti-Western or anti-national agenda (for example, when Jews state that as Jews they are committed to open borders, or the advance of minorities at the expense of the majority, or the transformation of America into a universal nation, or the continued dismantlement of America's Christian culture), they should be publicly confronted on that. It is legitimate to criticize and oppose the anti-majoritarian Jewish agenda as such, just as it is legitimate to oppose a harmful black agenda or a harmful Hispanic agenda as such.

2. Jews who make it clear that their primary identification and loyalty is to Jews or minorities, rather than to America and its historic majority culture, should be told that they have the right to live and prosper in America, but not to speak for America or to have an influential role in its culture and politics.

3. Peaceful and brotherly relations between the Jews and the white gentile majority is possible on the basis of the following quid pro quo: the Jews tolerate and respect the majority and do not seek to undermine it; and the majority tolerates and respects the Jews.

4. As I've said many times, the initiation of such an approach, like the solution to many other problems we face, depends on the restoration of a white gentile majority culture that believes in itself, and stands up for itself in a firm but civilized way, and asserts its natural leadership position in America.
When Kevin MacDonald and David Duke criticize the anti-majoritarian Jewish agenda, Jew Auster tries to write them entirely out of civilized discourse. It seems the holders of natural leadership positions among the restored white Gentile majority culture must be prescreened by Jews for compliance with Jewish interests. But that’s true of our existing white Gentile leadership, leaders like Biden, Pelosi and Cheney.

Old June 18th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

"white gentile majority culture that believes in itself" - our government is based on preventing this from happening. I've said a thousand times, the System is designed so that jews and their muddy friends can feed on us, and we can't do anything about it. Indeed, most of us don't even realize it's happening. That's all by design.

Old June 18th, 2009 #3
T.I.

Default Too funny!

Jews are so helpful, aren’t they, to offer antidotes to their own poison.
So according to jew logic, we should only wait till jews voluntarily and openly identify themselves as enemies of mankind. What a brilliant strategy! Too funny.

The only question we need ask ourselves is, what do we get out of this deal? Your behind-the-back-crossed-fingers promise to behave yourselves and lead us to victory? So sorry, that just aint good enough. Next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew
As I've said many times, the initiation of such an approach, like the solution to many other problems we face, depends on the restoration of a white gentile majority culture that believes in itself, and stands up for itself in a firm but civilized way, and asserts its natural leadership position in America.
So sorry, we will be glad to do this without your “help.” Thanks for the offer though.

Old June 18th, 2009 #4
T.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"white gentile majority culture that believes in itself" - our government is based on preventing this from happening. I've said a thousand times, the System is designed so that jews and their muddy friends can feed on us, and we can't do anything about it. Indeed, most of us don't even realize it's happening. That's all by design.
This jew offers a good critique and (surprisingly, or not) an effective alternative to just this systemic problem: http://lifeincorporated.net/

The answer is to reconnect and act locally.

Old June 18th, 2009 #5
Kievsky

Quote:
the Jews tolerate and respect the majority and do not seek to undermine it;
How can Auster criticize Kevin Macdonald while making this admission?

Tags
faileoconservative, lawrence auster

Thread